Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think with all that money they would indulge their ideology though, they'd have a community etc. The fact that no one else would go near them, crunches included, speaks to him being a sex offender..

Reactions: 6
Small tangent here....There is a plus size model Jayda Sezer whom I follow. Anyone else heard of her?
Her sister-in-law, Ruth is married to Maximilian, Constance's brother. I know this because Jayda posted photos of the wedding.. And you can imagine who was not at the wedding....

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just caught up on todays news, I really hope the baby was in the bag after she died rather than when alive, it’s so upsetting to imagine a baby alive being carried around in a plastic bag.

Going back to the previous thread I also home ed and know people who are very much anti any kind of social services/standard medical treatment etc, there is a big crossover. It would be interesting to know if she was always into that kind of thing or if it came about in reaction to the involvement they had from SS,

Reactions: 15
Interesting news again today, infant deaths when co sleeping. Also coincidence after the timing of the reports on the cult?

IMG_6850.jpeg
IMG_6851.jpeg
IMG_6852.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Just caught up on todays news, I really hope the baby was in the bag after she died rather than when alive, it’s so upsetting to imagine a baby alive being carried around in a plastic bag.

Going back to the previous thread I also home ed and know people who are very much anti any kind of social services/standard medical treatment etc, there is a big crossover. It would be interesting to know if she was always into that kind of thing or if it came about in reaction to the involvement they had from SS,
There’s no way they could have carried a live newborn baby in a bag for life . It would be screaming and squirming and would have been detected. The fact they obviously carried the baby around deceased for so long is just shocking
---
Interesting news again today, infant deaths when co sleeping. Also coincidence after the timing of the reports on the cult?

View attachment 2714966View attachment 2714967View attachment 2714968
I don’t think that happened. Think it’s another way for Constance to try and avoid the gravity of what has actually happened by claiming she just died when she fell asleep with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if fact her mother and brother are attending trial is why she’s not appearing, doesn’t want to see them?
She was happy enough to appear at the pre trial hearings and chat and giggle away to Gordon.
I am sure they weren’t present then.

Reactions: 11
There’s no way they could have carried a live newborn baby in a bag for life . It would be screaming and squirming and would have been detected. The fact they obviously carried the baby around deceased for so long is just shocking
---

I don’t think that happened. Think it’s another way for Constance to try and avoid the gravity of what has actually happened by claiming she just died when she fell asleep with her
Constance can say what she likes really seeing as there is an inconclusive verdict on the cause of death.

Reactions: 13
This was never about keeping baby Victoria, this was simply their big F YOU to authority, the pathetic idiots. She’s clearly got zero maternal instincts, she chose her violent rapist over her children every time. SS will have made her aware that him being on the sex offender registry would mean she can’t keep her children & stay with him. But she stayed with him. She was warned unsafe/unsuitable living arrangements such as living rough meant she couldn’t keep her kids, she chose to keep living rough with him despite being a millionaire. She had every opportunity at her feet to keep her children & repeatedly chose him. Victoria wasn’t her much loved baby she was desperate to keep, she was just a pawn in her pathetic F the establishment game because she’s a spoilt indulged witch who’s lurched from one disaster to another in her very privileged gilded life. Doesn’t care about anyone but herself & her rapist. Let that baby freeze, starve & suffer to simply prove a point! Hard faced witch now refusing to engage in her trial! Hope the jury don’t fall for any of the defence bullshit & jail her for as long as possible, him as well of course!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
This was never about keeping baby Victoria, this was simply their big F YOU to authority, the pathetic idiots. She’s clearly got zero maternal instincts, she chose her violent rapist over her children every time. SS will have made her aware that him being on the sex offender registry would mean she can’t keep her children & stay with him. But she stayed with him. She was warned unsafe/unsuitable living arrangements such as living rough meant she couldn’t keep her kids, she chose to keep living rough with him despite being a millionaire. She had every opportunity at her feet to keep her children & repeatedly chose him. Victoria wasn’t her much loved baby she was desperate to keep, she was just a pawn in her pathetic F the establishment game because she’s a spoilt indulged witch who’s lurched from one disaster to another in her very privileged gilded life. Doesn’t care about anyone but herself & her rapist. Let that baby freeze, starve & suffer to simply prove a point! Hard faced witch now refusing to engage in her trial! Hope the jury don’t fall for any of the defence bullshit & jail her for as long as possible, him as well of course!
Was he definitely on the sex offenders registry? I hadn't seen that.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately appears the baby spent time when alive in the bag, source below (thank you @Dogmuck!)

View attachment 2715050
I’m still hoping that this is the prosecution assuming, rather than fact 😔
---
Was he definitely on the sex offenders registry? I hadn't seen that.
Yes and before this trial he failed to appear two (or theee) times to deal with a breach of his terms - failing to present at a police station when he was due to.

We found out yesterday that the last time he presented was Boxing Day.
---
No I’m not convinced either. It was more the timing of the news article, on top of the cult one being just before the trial was starting.

Maybe it’s coincidence but with her family’s connections could it be possible that they’re having an influence on this?

Reactions: 11
I also noticed in that article the baby had a history of stopping breathing so it is likely that was the cause of death rather than the cosleeping itself.

obviously no one knows with Victoria but they could present a case similar where cause of death wasn’t linked to her circumstances?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I do wonder if given the facts at hand it's going to be difficult to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they caused her death.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if given the facts at hand it's going to be difficult to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they caused her death.
I think the fact it’s gross negligence manslaughter gives a bigger scope. I’m sure @Dogmuck explained this better before, but the jury need to believe beyond reasonable doubt that the death could have been avoid but for the gross negligence of the parents. So if there’s a link to the weather being cold, if there’s any indication that she was unwell and needed medical attention, that’s where the gross negligence comes in.

(@Dogmuck have I got that right?)

ETA here’s the post https://tattle.life/threads/constance-marten-and-mark-gordon-case-3.37838/post-18075481

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately appears the baby spent time when alive in the bag, source below (thank you @Dogmuck!)

View attachment 2715050
I think they’ll know this because there was a later sighting of them with the baby alive in February. So if they’re on cctv with a buggy, then the buggy is gone but they’re carrying a bag it’s obvious where the baby is. They’re disgusting pieces of tit that didn’t give a flying duck about that little girl. The fell asleep on her line is total and utter bullshit. She died from being outside with hole parents in the depths of winter. She likely died in that bag and was left in that bag. There’s clearly an extensive and lengthy history of child neglect/abuse and putting themselves before their children. There’s no romanticism to this story imo, they’re gross child murderers. Nobody with severe enough mental health issues to be unable to see their baby was in poor health or wouldn’t survive in the bleeping woods in winter would be able to meticulously plan and evade detection. They’re cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sorry but im not buying it.
There’s no way you could carry an alive newborn baby around in a bag for life without it making such a din you’d be spotted. They would feel very insecure and unsupported also the squirming it would do would be unreal

Reactions: 10
I think they’ll know this because there was a later sighting of them with the baby alive in February. So if they’re on cctv with a buggy, then the buggy is gone but they’re carrying a bag it’s obvious where the baby is. They’re disgusting pieces of tit that didn’t give a flying duck about that little girl. The fell asleep on her line is total and utter bullshit. She died from being outside with hole parents in the depths of winter. She likely died in that bag and was left in that bag. There’s clearly an extensive and lengthy history of child neglect/abuse and putting themselves before their children. There’s no romanticism to this story imo, they’re gross child murderers. Nobody with severe enough mental health issues to be unable to see their baby was in poor health or wouldn’t survive in the bleeping woods in winter would be able to meticulously plan and evade detection. They’re cunts.
I don’t think the baby was seen close enough to know she was alive, unless I’ve missed it, do you have a link to source?

Reactions: 2
This was never about keeping baby Victoria, this was simply their big F YOU to authority, the pathetic idiots. She’s clearly got zero maternal instincts, she chose her violent rapist over her children every time. SS will have made her aware that him being on the sex offender registry would mean she can’t keep her children & stay with him. But she stayed with him.
Is that definitely true though? (about her not being able to keep the children if she was in a relationship with him). Just wondering as I know of a convicted violent rapist who has lived with several women with young children since he was released (they were aware of his background, but from what I know took the it was an error of judgment/ he was young/ he's a different person now approach :(). So I'm not sure that is an absolute that the children would be taken away for that reason alone?

I wonder also why they were living in a tent back in 2017, why not a caravan or motorhome which would still have given them an off grid lifestyle? Surely she had the money to afford this, and if living in either of the latter the authorities would not have been able to say that the living conditions were unsafe, as there are many people who live permanently in those type of homes.

It feels like there were multiple issues here, possibly also drug and/or alcohol abuse, almost certainly mental illness, and I'm not sure we'll ever get the full picture, but it is very sad for their children, particularly of course baby Victoria who never stood a chance.

Reactions: 13
Is that definitely true though? (about her not being able to keep the children if she was in a relationship with him). Just wondering as I know of a convicted violent rapist who has lived with several women with young children since he was released (they were aware of his background, but from what I know took the it was an error of judgment/ he was young/ he's a different person now approach :(). So I'm not sure that is an absolute that the children would be taken away for that reason alone?

I wonder also why they were living in a tent back in 2017, why not a caravan or motorhome which would still have given them an off grid lifestyle? Surely she had the money to afford this, and if living in either of the latter the authorities would not have been able to say that the living conditions were unsafe, as there are many people who live permanently in those type of homes.

It feels like there were multiple issues here, possibly also drug and/or alcohol abuse, almost certainly mental illness, and I'm not sure we'll ever get the full picture, but it is very sad for their children, particularly of course baby Victoria who never stood a chance.
With the history of all their other children being removed and then abandoning one at hospital after birth they definitely wouldn’t have been able to keep baby
---

A vehicle would need to be registered so they wouldn’t be living off grid as in the way they wanted- untraceable

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.