Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it similar to his photo shared from the US prison info?
This is the only photo he has of “him” on that profile. I just think the man looks younger than he’d have been, bearing in mind he’d have been in his 50s in 2020? And he has grey in his facial hair now, so he would surely have had a bit of grey in those locs two years ago? Admittedly it’s really difficult to tell because afaics only two confirmed photos exist of him that are used in the press and one of them is him at 14!

This profile gives big catfish vibes whoever it is.

D7899258-CD22-431D-BB02-BCA07C43DE72.jpeg

Reactions: 3
This is the only photo he has of “him” on that profile. I just think the man looks younger than he’d have been, bearing in mind he’d have been in his 50s in 2020? And he has grey in his facial hair now, so he would surely have had a bit of grey in those locs two years ago? Admittedly it’s really difficult to tell because afaics only two confirmed photos exist of him that are used in the press and one of them is him at 14!

View attachment 2018309
I think he’s 48 now isn’t he?

Edit to add this - yes guardian confirms 48

FCE9AE5B-1247-49F1-A648-1120FF0BC257.jpeg

It’s really hard to tell if that could be him or not though isn’t it! The photo could be years old anyway and just used anyway at that point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2018309
If you were to take away the dreadlocks, do you think it looks like MGs face from the side? I'm not quite sure it does. Are there any other friends on that account with the surnames Gordon or Satchell apart from his sister?

ETA found these pics of MG showing his profile from the side and I don't think it matches that photo on that fb profile

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If you were to take away the dreadlocks, do you think it looks like MGs face from the side? I'm not quite sure it does. Are there any other friends on that account with the surnames Gordon or Satchell apart from his sister?
Not meant nastily but the d word is problematic:

I’m rubbish with faces tbh, but I agree that the Facebook photo man has softer features, and a bit more padding to his face? MG looks very angular in the mugshot and even at 14 tbh he has a defined jaw line.

Also thinking about the mugshot - wonder when those were taken? And where they were from? I’d think passport but apparently MG doesn’t have one, and a passport photo could be anything up to 10 years old so Constance’s friends and family would have more up to date pics. But I suppose it’d look horrific to use a mugshot style photo of a black man then a lovely candid shot of the white woman. But I wonder if Constance was ever arrested prior to this?

Reactions: 8
I didn't know that either about dreadlocks, thanks for sharing. Also agree that is a different person. Different nose shape and lip shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also thinking about the mugshot - wonder when those were taken? And where they were from? I’d think passport but apparently MG doesn’t have one, and a passport photo could be anything up to 10 years old so Constance’s friends and family would have more up to date pics. But I suppose it’d look horrific to use a mugshot style photo of a black man then a lovely candid shot of the white woman. But I wonder if Constance was ever arrested prior to this?
Could be driving licence photo? They’re electronic now on a photocard licence so MG at least would probably have one. But can the police access that easily and quickly? I would imagine it’s a lot of forms and official hoop jumping.

I have no idea about the SO register but may have had a photo taken for that record too?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didnt know that either, so was not meant with any ill intent.

I've always thought the two photos the press always use look like mugshots from a previous arrest but to be honest my passport photo looks like a prison mugshot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

I've always thought the two photos the press always use look like mugshots from a previous arrest but to be honest my passport photo looks like a prison mugshot 😂
I had to renew my driving licence a couple of weeks ago, but my passport has expired, so I had to go into the post office and have them take my photo 🙈

If I ever go missing and they use that there will definitely be a tattle thread with wild speculation about what I’m running from 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you look in the photo part of the profile you get this. So not the same person.
Maybe Karen was catfished by this man, who happened to have the same name as her brother?

E576CEA8-6C87-4936-9AF0-27C6E2D7F72C.jpeg

---
There is also this. Again, I don’t know if I should be posting this.

FA2BC467-932D-4FC9-9D37-FBD76540824D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh 100% know this, it’s the word we’re taught growing up so until we unlearn it we’re using it aren’t we! That’s why I said not being nasty cos I know your intent wasn’t like that at all, thanks for taking it well and 🤞 if we all have convos like this from time to time things will only get better!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lastnight when I had a look I saw his sisters various different profiles and noticed each one her hair was different, different colour almost as if each profile she has reinvented herself. I always find it suspect when someone has loads of different profiles. I also saw the bbc journalist comment asking her to get in touch with him, wonder if anything will come of that

Lastnight when I had a look I saw his sisters various different profiles and noticed each one her hair was different, different colour almost as if each profile she has reinvented herself. I always find it suspect when someone has loads of different profiles. I also saw the bbc journalist comment asking her to get in touch with him, wonder if anything will come of that
It's not unusual for black women to experiment with different hairstyles and colour in fact I'd say it's quite normal. But all the different profiles is weird. I have someone on my friends list that does this, I'm literally friends with him on about 5 profiles. I've stopped accepting them now, but I'd be inclined to think it's an odd rather than anything suspect. the person I know is a bit chaotic but nothing sinsiter.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t notice it was from last week!
The commentor on her post does know a Satchell though, so it can’t be totally random, I wouldn’t be surprised if a massive amount of stuff comes out after the trial. Maybe unfairly if they are only related to him and nothing else.
I can imagine they faced a hell of a time after his first convictions, against neighbours, in America, now this. They’re still sticking up for him though.

It's not unusual for black women to experiment with different hairstyles and colour in fact I'd say it's quite normal. But all the different profiles is weird. I have someone on my friends list that does this, I'm literally friends with him on about 5 profiles. I've stopped accepting them now, but I'd be inclined to think it's an odd rather than anything suspect. the person I know is a bit chaotic but nothing sinsiter.
My mum has different accounts but its because she forgets her password and cant reset it because she forgets her email password 😂
But I noticed his sister is friends with each of her own profiles which is a bit strange. Theres probably nothing to it though.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.