Constance Marten and Mark Gordon Case #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha it was me that did the Letby wiki. Not sure I’d call myself a legend but I’ll take it 🤣🤣

I’ve been lurking here but not sure I can get so invested this time though. Letby’s trial lasting 10 months was intense!
Babes you’re one of my heroes- come on don’t be shy this is a much smaller case, you’ll nail this. 🙏🏼 please 🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m trying to follow the argus live stream thing but it says I need to subscribe to read 🤦🏻‍♀️
I haven’t subscribed but I feel like they’ve missed loads out such as the older children, and why she bought the petrol. I’m going to switch tomorrow I think, but it’s here:

(As an aside, The Argus have tagged their pages with her name. Just hers.)

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's very upsetting all round but in a weird way I hope the baby did die fairly quickly because the thought of her suffering for weeks rather than days is just too much :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m happy to start the wiki and see how it goes, my only worry is how invested I got with the Nicola Bulley threads. I got to a point where - for my own MH - I should have walked away from it but I couldn’t not see it through.

So maybe someone else can tag in occasionally?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The context of the baby being seen in the park without warm clothes on is just awful. Hypothermia could easily have played a part in the cause of death. 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If care proceedings commenced in Jan 2020 for the oldest 3, the oldest FF would have been around 3yrs old, they would have likely had a plan of adoption together. At least initially anyway. Hopefully they were found a home together. Would like to think their parents were then asked about baby 4.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Been following this thread and reading the case today. Why they wouldn't say where their baby was in interview? Their life seems so chaotic so it's not a surprise social services were involved but if they had asked for help it would've been provided. That poor baby, I hope she didn't suffer much in her short life.

Reactions: 10
Been following this thread and reading the case today. Why they wouldn't say where their baby was in interview? Their life seems so chaotic so it's not a surprise social services were involved but if they had asked for help it would've been provided. That poor baby, I hope she didn't suffer much in her short life.
Control
No body, no proof
Fear

I think from her mum’s statement it was evident that serious steps and help would be needed in order to keep this baby, and that would involve cooperating with authorities and being under real scrutiny. CM / MG wouldn’t trust social services because of their other children.

Reactions: 9
How terrifying. Petrol in a bottle. Yet he's cognisant enough to ask for food!

Could the middle children be twins so subject to even stricter privacy rules to protect them? As they'd be more identifiable? I just, oh, that little baby.

Reactions: 10
Hi, been lurking for ages. Just wanted to say before I catch up that has anyone
Seen a programme years ago called “protecting our children” ? It was about social workers and I remember a case of a couple with previous children taken into care, living in tents etc. I think her name was Marva
Yes I watched it. Hard to watch.

Reactions: 3
Strange how this has turned out to be exactly what many people with knowledge and experience of the cases said all along yet were shouted down and called judgemental etc
Poor baby and the other babies that ended up in the car system

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Horrifying that when we saw the picture of her in the news, we speculated on here that baby was in her coat. Turns out poor darling was in the bag he was carrying 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just wonder and hope there’s no other babies they’ve done this to before 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Proof that we were right about the FB pictures which I know some weren’t convinced of.
I think most people, including me, that “weren’t convinced” were actually just being cautious and not running off with theories. I like to know facts. But if anyone feels they need special praise for being right this is for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think most people, including me, that “weren’t convinced” were actually just being cautious and not running off with theories. I like to know facts. But if anyone feels they need special praise for being right this is for you
Equally applies to those thinking that what’s been said today in court is fact. Yes, the older children exist and were taken into care, but that’s literally all that is known as fact right now. Everything else is the prosecution putting across what they believe happened, with the very minimal information that have.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.