Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #11

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately this has seemed inevitable for a while.
---

i think they’d stand but we’ll find out soon. They may well be free to go now.
They're not free to go, the CPS now need to decide if there will be a retrial. CM and MG haven't been acquitted and they haven't been convicted either.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh this is a travesty :(
Gutted when I saw the breaking news on my phone!
I do feel like the loss of jury members- through no fault of their own I hasten to add! Has played a part here. Toots fillabusted her trial, she is so manipulative. These are a toxic pair!!
Yeesh!

Reactions: 22
They are excused from jury duty for the rest of their lives. Let’s not forget the harrowing things they will have heard and seen that we are not privy to. The delays are not their fault and it will have taken over their lives to a great degree for months longer than it should have done or they ever expected it to.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh this is a travesty :(
Gutted when I saw the breaking news on my phone!
I do feel like the loss of jury members- through no fault of their own I hasten to add! Has played a part here. Toots fillabusted her trial, she is so manipulative. These are a toxic pair!!
Yeesh!
I do wonder if she was advised to drag things out as long as possible in the hope of this happening

Reactions: 15
I don’t blame the jury here at all. This trial should never have gone on as long as it did. There were too many delays and that’s not on the jury. The courts are an absolute mess at the moment. Genuinely - A civil matter I was involved in took 3 years.

The justice, health and social systems have totally fallen apart.

And Victoria deserves justice.
That poor baby was failed so while she lived and continues to be failed after she has died

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Absolutely awful news. I hope there is a retrial for the sake of Victoria.

I feel for the jury, what a difficult and unsettled time few months they have had.

Reactions: 20
Absolutely no justice for Little Victoria.

How on earth these monsters can have the chance to walk free is incomprehensible

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Came running here when I saw….total nightmare.
This is absolutely down to the Court system being overloaded, this kind of stuff happens everywhere but now it’s in public view. The schedule was too tight, the jurors became unavailable, the judge was missing days to sentence other cases.
Justice delayed is justice denied….

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I hope a newspaper does proper summary in this trial because I have no clue how they have not been able to reach a verdict? I haven’t followed the ins and outs but it seems to have taken ages to get to this point.

Reactions: 14
Says on ITV prosecutors to decide “if” they will prosecute again 😳 so they could possibly walk out hand in hand completely free? She will be pregnant next month, so basically free to kill again 😭

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I hope a newspaper does proper summary in this trial because I have no clue how they have not been able to reach a verdict? I haven’t followed the ins and outs but it seems to have taken ages to get to this point.
They were on a reduced number of jurors so I think (happy to be corrected) they couldn’t return a majority verdict.

My gut feel was there was someone who felt ‘they had been punished enough by losing a child’ so couldn’t bring themselves to find them guilty. Absolutely not my view in the slightest I hasten to add.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
An absolute shambles. They absolutely must have another trial! A baby has been killed by the actions of two people who also had multiple other children removed from their care.

Disgusting!

Reactions: 21
I think they have been found guilty of some charges. So maybe not a complete waste of time.

The sad thing is that it's felt like this case hasn't always been a priority. With all delays, the judge trying to do another case alongside and the big gaps in the jury deliberations.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm beyond disgusted - no justice for poor baby Victoria. How much evidence did the stupid jurors need? They have had all their previous children removed into care. They were seen on CCTV handling their half dressed baby like a rag doll. They exposed her to the elements. They carried their baby's dead body around in a bag with actual LITTER on top of her. Disgusting monsters. Please please let there be a retrial - and a proper one this time not this absolute shitshow. I'm really gutted and angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A child died because of their actions.

What sort of bleeping injustice is this?

That child would now be thriving if she had been placed in care.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28