Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s not in the public interest to re-try (if needed) on the death of a baby then 😔
I still have hope for guilty on all counts, just wish they’d get a bleeping move on.

Reactions: 12
It feels like they've been deliberating for ages, but it's so stop/ start.

Reactions: 5
Ahh it looks like they don’t definitely have a verdict, but that he’s given direction that he would accept a majority.

I hope this is nearly over.

IMG_7172.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just got to hope that 9 of them agree now

Could they have delivered the verdicts straight away if 9 agree? Or would they have to go back and double check with each person?

(never done jury service before)

Reactions: 8
I’m glad that there’s been an update. Hopefully this will mean the jury will soon be able to deliver a verdict.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder which charge they’re stuck on. I’m thinking they’re deciding between C/AD and GNM.

Reactions: 9
Just got to hope that 9 of them agree now

Could they have delivered the verdicts straight away if 9 agree? Or would they have to go back and double check with each person?

(never done jury service before)
After the judge calls everyone in to court to say that they will accept a majority verdict, the jury are then sent back to the deliberating room to discuss again.

It's very stop start, which can be frustrating!

Reactions: 13
So if judge has allowed them to go with majority verdict, so only 1 person can disagree, they must know pretty soon if this is going to be possible, for example if 2 people think they are not guilty and won’t change there mind, cant they tell the judge this at same time so he knows they are not going to come to verdict. I just can’t see how after all these deliberations they need much more time.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.