Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh this makes me so angry! What are we doing to these poor children! The PCR tests have so many false positive results and we are using them to inflict psychological damage on little kids. I bet the child who was “positive” is fine like you said, their nan and grandad will have had the vaccine and so would any vulnerable guardians that choose to have it, so why are we making children isolate when this thing is very very unlikely to even make them poorly?!
There's also been absolutely no word on when testing will end either. Because it won't. So good of a money-spinner for Hancock he wants to use the testing system to 'fight' the flu post-COVID (whenever the duck that is). PCR testing will always find cases, and where there is cases there will be... 🙃

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
There's also been absolutely no word on when testing will end either. Because it won't. So good of a money-spinner for Hancock he wants to use the testing system to 'fight' the flu post-COVID (whenever the duck that is). PCR testing will always find cases, and where there is cases there will be... 🙃
Didn’t the inventor of the PCR test even say they are not diagnostic tests and can pretty much find anything in anyone :cautious: they are looking for this so they are obviously going to find it. At this rate we will be getting tested for the common cold because god forbid anyone is slightly ill ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Given that a huge amount of the blame for the spread of the virus can be placed on schools - it isn't the fault of the children I hasten to add - is it really that bad for kids to wear masks?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know how the testing works in schools/nurseries? They've now messaged saying they had another positive test come back today so my daughter now has to apparently isolate until 23rd!! Are they testing in primary schools/nurseries now? I thought it was only senior schools. I do not want my daughter tested and certainly haven't consented to any testing!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
All my views re children in masks are summarised nicely here

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That’s happened to us twice now, both times everyone in the class (even the kid who tested positive) was asymptomatic and absolutely fine. To be honest we carried on as normal, I wasn’t going to keep my kids indoors for ten days when there’s nothing wrong with them. I pre-warned anyone we met up with what had happened and they were still happy to see us.
It doesn’t really matter if your kid is fine or not , you are meant to isolate so as not to go around spreading it and infecting others

Jeez , no wonder we are in this mess 😂😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I agree. I have 8 extended family members who all caught covid, primarily because they were mixing when they shouldn't have. I also know someone who died from covid last year.
Ok I don’t think anyone asked anybody if they knew someone who caught covid at some point? I think we all know people who did, it’s not a competition and this is the CT thread - if you don’t like it don’t read it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok I don’t think anyone asked anybody if they knew someone who caught covid at some point? I think we all know people who did, it’s not a competition and this is the CT thread - if you don’t like it don’t read it.
I deleted my original post because it made me angry. If i'm being honest I like reading conspiracy theories and the different opinions. My family is very doctor heavy and I'm in training too. Fair enough if you think it's not real but to still go out when you have a child who has tested positive and potentially spread it to others I still think is ridiculous and selfish behaviour. You will still want treatment should any complications arise I guess.

Last edited:
So my children have been I contact with my brother who has tested positive (only had to take test because work made him because he had “sniffles” 🙄) we we’re planing on seeing 80 year old grandmother on Sunday, so told her the situation, her response was “I’ve already lost a year of my life, if I die next week at least I would of had hugs off my great grandchildren”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It's also not about people not thinking it's not real either - genuinely not seen anyone stating that on here and real life - it's a case of children specifically being demonised by the government as 'super spreaders' when this is not the case (and the opposite may in fact be true) and PCR tests being unreliable to the point that they were ruled in a Portuguese court as an unlawful basis on which to quarantine someone due to the level of false positives and inability to determine if someone is infectious. Asymptomatic transmission - the basis on which the lockdown house of cards is based on - is now being proven to be exaggerated (at best). None of these points have been acknowledged by the government either.

The wider question is at what point does personal responsibility become the response to COVID? It's never going away and there will never be a 'safe' time to mix again. We're locked up to protect granny but granny has been vaccinated and my 83 year old neighbour has been coming over throughout regardless. She said she would rather be dead than have been on her own for the past year and that doesn't look like legally it will be changing anytime soon. Follow government advice and you'll only be seeing your family for 3 months of the year, and maybe not even then because it will cause an inevitable rise in cases 🤷‍♀️

1615581795941.png

Interesting article on kids and COVID
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03496-7

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It doesn’t really matter if your kid is fine or not , you are meant to isolate so as not to go around spreading it and infecting others

Jeez , no wonder we are in this mess 😂😂😂
it wasn’t our kid who tested positive, we live thousands of miles away from elderly family members so aren’t mixing with them, and funnily enough everyone we mixed with is still alive!

Why not focus on people who are actually ill, not kids who are forced to isolate as a result of one child in the class having a positive PCR test, which isn’t reliable anyway. Of course if my kid was genuinely sick we would stay at home (you know, like we used to). Also at our school even if one child has to isolate, if you have a second kid attending they’re still allowed to go - it makes zero sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think people think it's not real, it's that the cure has now become worse than the disease itself. We are also using a test which is renowned for false positives, so as long as we're testing we're going to be in a never ending cycle of lockdowns/isolation/masks. I guess my question would be when do we say enough is enough. The suicides, mental health, delayed medical treatment, cruelty to elderly, loss of livelihoods. I haven't seen my nana since last July. She is a shadow of the women she once was. She's had her vaccination now and we're still not allowed to see her. So when is enough?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Why not focus on people who are actually ill, not kids who are forced to isolate as a result of one child in the class having a positive PCR test, which isn’t reliable anyway. Of course if my kid was genuinely sick we would stay at home (you know, like we used to). Also at our school even if one child has to isolate, if you have a second kid attending they’re still allowed to go - it makes zero sense.
So what is the situation with testing in US schools? Or where you are - Nevada (?)

I don't think people think it's not real, it's that the cure has now become worse than the disease itself. We are also using a test which is renowned for false positives, so as long as we're testing we're going to be in a never ending cycle of lockdowns/isolation/masks. I guess my question would be when do we say enough is enough. The suicides, mental health, delayed medical treatment, cruelty to elderly, loss of livelihoods. I haven't seen my nana since last July. She is a shadow of the women she once was. She's had her vaccination now and we're still not allowed to see her. So when is enough?
I fully agree. I don't think there is a reasonable person that denies the existence of a virus, but its risk is grossly overstated considering the data of the people it actually impacts in a very serious/fatal way. There are plenty of isolated examples of a young person getting ill from it, requiring intervention and in some very unfortunate cases loosing their life to it. The reality also needs to be taken into account that a very very large percentage of the population are locked down now for almost a year, causing poverty, stress and serious mental health issues some of which manifest as suicide.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So what is the situation with testing in US schools? Or where you are - Nevada (?)
it probably varies from state to state - yep we’re in Nevada and the state schools have only just gone back two days a week for hybrid learning 😬 I’m not sure what the testing situ is in elementary/high schools to be honest as our kids aren’t old enough to be affected by this yet. I know of one private school who tested all their staff and children the week after Christmas and delayed the return date by a week, but that’s it.

Private schools and preschools have been open all along, and we haven’t had a case in our preschool for months. They *could* be covering up the amount of cases because whenever a classroom is sent home they can’t charge us tuition fees. They’re just taking the normal precautions though, advising us to stay at home if anyone is sick, and get a test if anyone has covid symptoms. So nothing too crazy thankfully and it seems to have calmed down since last year, or parents have realised that it screws everyone over if a child tests positive so have stopped testing - who knows!

Strange coincidence that cases have gone down overall since the WHO acknowledged the problem with the PCR testing cycle threshold in mid January... 🤨

Reactions: 5
Given that a huge amount of the blame for the spread of the virus can be placed on schools - it isn't the fault of the children I hasten to add - is it really that bad for kids to wear masks?
Education Secretary, Gavin Williamson, is facing a legal challenge over the wearing of face masks in schools, as official guidance will have “devastating” effects on deaf children.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You don't have to wear a face covering if you're deaf or a carer /communicator for a deaf person

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.