Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankyou!! I would love to keep all of them!! But I don’t think I’m allowed 😂. They are just adorable, but Dolly isn’t making enough milk, so I’m topping them up by bottle feeding every 2 hours, I’m going to be knackered in a few days!!
So sweet! Like having a newborn baby 😂. So happy for you! Some good news for a change ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So sweet! Like having a newborn baby 😂. So happy for you! Some good news for a change ❤
Imagine having 8 newborns though 😂
Just given them their bottles, and they’re all fast asleep!! I’ve got 2 hours before the next feed, I’m going to have gray hair by the end of this!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
~~ Sorry to dampen the mood, so happy for you @DreamDolly ~~

Erm excuse me what is this please, hospitals did not adapt to the surge in admissions, we've been in lockdown for 5 months in order to 'protect the NHS'!! Is that their idea of adapting? Next winter will be fun then (y)

1615311499490.png

~~ As you were everyone ~~

Reactions: 8
16 US states living normally. Meanwhile in the UK, even with a vaccine and 9 months of lockdown, a surge predicted in late summer. Lockdown October 2021 to July 2022 then? Rinse and repeat forever? The government have absolutely gone insane. This is never meant to end

• Angry
  • Sad
16 US states living normally. Meanwhile in the UK, even with a vaccine and 9 months of lockdown, a surge predicted in late summer. Lockdown October 2021 to July 2022 then? Rinse and repeat forever? The government have absolutely gone insane. This is never meant to end

How much longer are we going to put up with this tit?! Surely now even the most intellectually challenged almost the population can see what is going on. I’ve had about enough and at this point I’d rather take my chances elsewhere. Florida is looking pretty appealing. I’m kinda kicking myself that I didn’t make the move stateside a few years ago when I had the chance.

~~ Sorry to dampen the mood, so happy for you @DreamDolly ~~

Erm excuse me what is this please, hospitals did not adapt to the surge in admissions, we've been in lockdown for 5 months in order to 'protect the NHS'!! Is that their idea of adapting? Next winter will be fun then (y)

View attachment 474922

~~ As you were everyone ~~
Here was me thinking it was only Ireland that did ABSOLUTELY F**K ALL in terms of improving the health service to adapt with COVID and then I see your post... I am laughing here but for all the wrong reasons :D

One of the big issues here, but I think it's irrespective of country at this point, is governments asking people to protect their health service by making big sacrifices and here we are 1 year down the road and nothing has been done, not only that, but (again laughing for the wrong reason) I would actually feel relieved if the Taoiseach said he was going to put the vaccine rollout in the hands of McDonalds at this point.

Imagine having 8 newborns though 😂
Just given them their bottles, and they’re all fast asleep!! I’ve got 2 hours before the next feed, I’m going to have gray hair by the end of this!!
BTW Congrats on becoming pupper gran :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Do we actually think they would put the country into a 4, 5 th, 6th lockdown though? Surely enough people would see that the rest of the world had moved on by then and there wouldn't be enough compliance to bother?! (Wishful thinking)

What should those of us in hospitality and events do!? Just shut shop and give up and move on as what's the point in having the sector at all if only open for 4 months a year!? Seriously.

Do we actually think they would put the country into a 4, 5 th, 6th lockdown though? Surely enough people would see that the rest of the world had moved on by then and there wouldn't be enough compliance to bother?! (Wishful thinking)

What should those of us in hospitality and events do!? Just shut shop and give up and move on as what's the point in having the sector at all if only open for 4 months a year!? Seriously.
Optimistic me still wants to think we will be done with lockdowns soon and things will slowly go back to what resembles normal

Realistic me however 😄 believes lockdowns will be renamed restrictions and will continue on a county or region basis and will only resemble something close to normal in the Summer months. Lockdown is a dirty word, its bad press and governments don't like using it anymore. Restrictions however doesn't sound as bad, despite it being the same thing when ramped up to a high level. Its the illusion of choice argument.

Honestly I think May-August you can expect a memory of normality, and then Sept onward will be pure fear headlines to make us think we have some hope of avoiding inevitable restrictions.

I would really hope not, but it sounds like they are preparing the idea of another winter lockdown to ‘protect the nhs’. With the extension of furlough I imagine there will be some restrictions lasting until September, and then - I really hope I’m wrong but I’d be unsurprised at this point as it’s quite predictable - another variant is announced, the vaccine doesn’t protect against it, it’s also time for everyone’s booster jabs, plus flu season because everyone’s immune systems are weakened by lockdown, and there you have it, another lockdown.

It’s total madness how life is relatively normal here in the states, even ones where we still have mask mandates. I would love to see what Florida is like at the moment as it sounds very normal! We have family in Texas so I need to check how things are there too.
We are seriously considering getting tourism/second home visas for my parents to spend winter in Florida next year, just in case. As long as borders open it should be possible to get one 🤞🏼

Also congrats @DreamDolly on the puppies, how adorable!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think there would be an once of pushback tbh. The UK population would seemingly rather be in lockdown forever than actually call out the blatant bullshit - or shock horror, kick up a fuss and attend a protest - and be branded a 😱 conspiracy theorist.

So many states/countries have already returned to normal. I've tried to bring this up with my pro-lockdown friends and they do not want to hear it. We're being told vaccine passports are the only way out - weird when the actual vaccine has changed absolutely nothing. We all still have to get vaccinated though, for some reason. Our saviour vaccine has all but disappeared from the government narrative apart from that point, of course.

The truth is too frightening and people don't want to admit that all of this was for nothing, was actually more destructive than the alternative, and they've been lied to.

Worry not, while we can't actually afford to fund the NHS we can somehow afford furlough for the next decade of lockdowns 🙃

We are seriously considering getting tourism/second home visas for my parents to spend winter in Florida next year, just in case. As long as borders open it should be possible to get one 🤞🏼
Can I come pls :(

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210310_112708_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210310_112715_com.instagram.android.jpg

I screenshot these from an Instagram account I follow... 🤔

• Wow
I'll stay in the control/placebo group and use only my immune system😎👍
Makes me curious though... The people that have no reactions then others have terrible reactions... I'd say they are using placebos and dose finding amounts on people without them knowing

And people say there's no long term effects - HELLO... THEY ARE LITERALLY DOING THE TRIALS ON THE WORLD AS WE SPEAK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
"If you completely locked down absolutely everything for 4 months or more, then you would supress this virus. But all the evidence from previous epidemics suggests that when you do that, and when you release it, it all comes back again. So the other part of this is making sure we don't end up with a sudden peak again in the winter which is even larger and causes even more problems".

"So we want to supress it, not get rid of it completely - which you can't do anyway - and allow enough of us who will get mild illness to become immune to this to help with the whole population response which would protect everybody".

They knew lockdowns don't work. And a year later, after 10 months of lockdown and 4 more to go, herd immunity is apparently a conspiracy theory, with the official definition being changed by the WHO as something only achieved through vaccination (y)

Zuby's COVID rants are a bit of me

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
2 of my closest friends, who were previously very neutral about lockdown, have come to me this week (one just now) and said that lockdowns don't work, this is never going to end and they're now looking to leave the UK with their partners. I honestly think there will be a mass exodus of young families and professionals from this country as soon as they let us out tbh. If normality is apparently never possible here again then the UK cannot offer me a life worth living.

Also... why are the risks of getting cancer now 1 in 2!?!? 👀

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No real easing of restrictions until at least may....

is at least making me agree with you all that we are crippling the country and the economy, regardless of covid, or whatever “variant” they throw at us next, we’re screwed.
Kids have been sacrificed because nobody thought to protect the elderly.
Businesses have been sacrificed because nobody thought to.... protect the elderly?

I’m tired and fed up and I don’t know what I’m saying but I DID want to post here to say.
CONGRATULATIONS DOLLY!!!
@DreamDolly

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.