Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's also been absolutely no word on when testing will end either. Because it won't. So good of a money-spinner for Hancock he wants to use the testing system to 'fight' the flu post-COVID (whenever the duck that is). PCR testing will always find cases, and where there is cases there will be... 🙃
Always the money. The Government, their families and friends are making too much money to stop this nice little earner any time soon.

Reactions: 11
it wasn’t our kid who tested positive, we live thousands of miles away from elderly family members so aren’t mixing with them, and funnily enough everyone we mixed with is still alive!

Why not focus on people who are actually ill, not kids who are forced to isolate as a result of one child in the class having a positive PCR test, which isn’t reliable anyway. Of course if my kid was genuinely sick we would stay at home (you know, like we used to). Also at our school even if one child has to isolate, if you have a second kid attending they’re still allowed to go - it makes zero sense.
None of it makes sense, it drives me mad that people try to justify what does not make any sense. The same with my granddaughters one was hurt at school and the other went to comfort her, she was not allowed and it upset her so she went back to her class her friends were allowed to comfort her. :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
None of it makes sense, it drives me mad that people try to justify what does not make any sense. The same with my granddaughters one was hurt at school and the other went to comfort her, she was not allowed and it upset her so she went back to her class her friends were allowed to comfort her. :unsure:
We're all being treated as parasites rather than humans. What gets me is I've had my daughter in nursery from the January lockdown and we've not had one problem. Then as soon as the schools go back and this testing rubbish starts again, BOOM suddenly 2 children have tested positive. It's totally insane!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
IMG_20210313_085735.jpg

I find things like this fascinating!
I definitely think there is more to the history than what we are told and what we will ever know..

• Heart
Reactions: 13
View attachment 480020

I find things like this fascinating!
I definitely think there is more to the history than what we are told and what we will ever know..
Yes, I follow lots of things like this and others, Tartarian, mud floods, Giants/Titans. I started looking deeper after stumbling on a video or article years ago called, out of place artefacts

So my children have been I contact with my brother who has tested positive (only had to take test because work made him because he had “sniffles” 🙄) we we’re planing on seeing 80 year old grandmother on Sunday, so told her the situation, her response was “I’ve already lost a year of my life, if I die next week at least I would of had hugs off my great grandchildren”
I cracked in the first lockdown. No point in being alive if I cannot see the grandchildren I have seen almost every day since they were born. A year of loneliness, or a day of hugs and kisses. No contest.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Hello everyone, Just catching up with everything, but wanted to pop on to say Thankyou for all the lovely kind messages!! We have been having a few issues, namely because Dolly isn’t producing any milk, so we’re bottle feeding every 2 hours, Dolly is being a great mama, after I feed them, she cleans them, so it’s like a little production line!! But Dolly has stopped eating, and the vet has said that they want to see her on Monday, plus some of the puppies are not feeding as well as they should, which is a terrible worry, as the vet said it’s possible that they may have “fading puppy syndrome”... We might have to take them to the vets for oxygen therapy, so I’m hoping that they rally round today..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello everyone, Just catching up with everything, but wanted to pop on to say Thankyou for all the lovely kind messages!! We have been having a few issues, namely because Dolly isn’t producing any milk, so we’re bottle feeding every 2 hours, Dolly is being a great mama, after I feed them, she cleans them, so it’s like a little production line!! But Dolly has stopped eating, and the vet has said that they want to see her on Monday, plus some of the puppies are not feeding as well as they should, which is a terrible worry, as the vet said it’s possible that they may have “fading puppy syndrome”... We might have to take them to the vets for oxygen therapy, so I’m hoping that they rally round today..
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that dreamdolly! It must be such a draining and worrying time for you. Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. Fingers crossed they start improving soon ❤💜💛💚💙💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh I'm so sorry to hear that dreamdolly! It must be such a draining and worrying time for you. Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts. Fingers crossed they start improving soon ❤💜💛💚💙💜
Thanks, and yes, it’s been an absolute roller coaster, one minute I’m fine, and then something starts me off, and I’m crying buckets..
What really got me crying, was Dolly bringing me one of the pups, and then looking up at me as if to say “please help her mum”. The vets say that we’l be lucky if we get half of them to survive. Thankfully, my friends have been seeing to my horses, as there’s no way I can leave them. I literally had to come on here to take my mind off things. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes, I follow lots of things like this and others, Tartarian, mud floods, Giants/Titans. I started looking deeper after stumbling on a video or article years ago called, out of place artefacts
Ooh thanks for this.. I'm going to have a look and see where it leads me!
Sending you and the doggies lots of love 💕 hope everything goes okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks, and yes, it’s been an absolute roller coaster, one minute I’m fine, and then something starts me off, and I’m crying buckets..
What really got me crying, was Dolly bringing me one of the pups, and then looking up at me as if to say “please help her mum”. The vets say that we’l be lucky if we get half of them to survive. Thankfully, my friends have been seeing to my horses, as there’s no way I can leave them. I literally had to come on here to take my mind off things. 😞
Aww sorry to hear that Dolly x I hope they pull through 🤞

• Heart
Sending healing ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We're all being treated as parasites rather than humans. What gets me is I've had my daughter in nursery from the January lockdown and we've not had one problem. Then as soon as the schools go back and this testing rubbish starts again, BOOM suddenly 2 children have tested positive. It's totally insane!!
They need to keep the hype and momentum going at all costs.

There is a very VERY good reason why Boris set 21st of June as the notional date restrictions should be all lifted by.

One of the major Vaccine companies Astrazeneca have set a date of 1st of July as a preliminary date for the pandemic to end. This means they (assuming they don't extend it) can start to profit from their vaccine instead of selling it at cost price to world governments.

I have no doubt in my mind with some countries opened up already and more fall in line to open fully on or near July 1st, coupled with the fact that I can't see any major company not wanting to boost profits, It will be almost a guarantee (by virtue of some temporary normality in the UK and USA) the pandemic will be declared as over by Astrazeneca on July 1st..

But wait a min..................shortfalls? clots?

The game is starting to get incredibly messy now, as governments play profits vs smear campaign war and its ordinary people caught up in the middle of it all. The media have a duty to be more honest about this and call out blatant politics when they see it. Things have got so bad in Ireland around the subject of vaccination I think I would be relieved if someone told me McDonalds have been tasked with rolling it out. The health service are beyond a joke... Just some of the many headlines in the last few weeks (very few questions being asked). Oh and by the way the numpty in charge of the HSE is on more than OUR TAOISEACH!!! and double his UK counterpart and just recently had an increase 😂 great work if you can get it!

PS @DreamDolly Hope the puppers are ok ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Still waiting to hear back from the vets, but I so appreciate everyone’s good wishes ❤

On a different note, I saw this story, and it’s really disturbing. Apparently, Microsoft “patented” this AI that would “bring back” deceased relatives, but it was considered to be too controversial, although personally, I think it will still go ahead. What does everyone think about this??

ETA - I heard that someone on Facebook wanted to create a Bill Gates “Appreciation” group, where other likeminded psychopaths could show their love for him..🙄 (actually, psychopaths is too kind, in my opinion, they are bleeping psychopaths)

@samhneach - thanks, I’m still waiting to hear 🤞❤

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Still waiting to hear back from the vets, but I so appreciate everyone’s good wishes ❤

On a different note, I saw this story, and it’s really disturbing. Apparently, Microsoft “patented” this AI that would “bring back” deceased relatives, but it was considered to be too controversial, although personally, I think it will still go ahead. What does everyone think about this??

ETA - I heard that someone on Facebook wanted to create a Bill Gates “Appreciation” group, where other likeminded psychopaths could show their love for him..🙄 (actually, psychopaths is too kind, in my opinion, they are bleeping psychopaths)
I think its very Black Mirror (If you haven't watched that series on Netflix already I would recommend it - some of it is jaw dropping!)

There is one episode in Season 5 with Miley Cyrus where she is cloned into an alexa style robot that people can buy, but one of these achieved sentience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This sums up my thoughts about Gates 😬

67F1AB82-60E3-408C-A739-725B41829E41.jpeg

#SORRYNOTSORRY

And here’s another that made me 😆

FCA5B783-C9E9-4529-B824-D271B613B5F5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It amazes me how many people just accept Bill Gates as an authority on vaccines. He has no medical background whatsoever, and he has a string of philanthropic vaccine charity failures behind him (most notable the HPV scandal in India back in 2016)

The message seems to be Trust the science..............and Bill Gates

Here is a clip of Dr Deborah Birx, the then Whitehouse virus expert talking on CNN making a freudian slip live on air "I think thats why the criteria that you can see the gates... uhh uhhh the federal government...." - Stuff like this shouldn't be ignored or given free pass by the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All those HK asylum seekers must be kicking themselves - out of the frying pan and into the fire. Welcome to CHY-NA 2.0

Hope the BLM/ER protestors aren't expecting any more dancing police officers at their protests. From now on they'll be getting the tit beaten out of them just like us scum of the earth CTs :rolleyes:

1615656697547.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aww that made me feel so sad!! I know the exact look you mean!
I've been catching up and came on to say congrats to you, which still stands.. but I'll be keeping everything crossed that you, Dolly and the vet can help the pups through! ❤
You must be exhausted! Just keep in mind that you're doing everything you can x

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.