Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA - One of the company’s she mentioned was called “Serco”. I’ve heard the name before, but I’m going to have a look at who is behind it. One thing is for sure, always follow the money...
Serco have been given huge govt contracts. They're in charge of placing migrants in hotels as well as Covid contracts. They seem extremely dodgy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her name is Clare Hocking Okell and it was shared on Twitter. But I checked her on Instagram and it's also on there. She seem pretty legit in who she is. She's talking about about a financial reset that is going on. I've actually heard about this reset before but I didn't know about the level of corruption going on around it. Crazy!
Thanks for sharing this!! But, please be careful of baiting posts 🙄 XXX

Reactions: 1
ETA - One of the company’s she mentioned was called “Serco”. I’ve heard the name before, but I’m going to have a look at who is behind it. One thing is for sure, always follow the money...
Serco, yea that rings a bell with me too. This is interesting I’m going to have a look into what she is saying

Reactions: 1
Serco have been given huge govt contracts. They're in charge of placing migrants in hotels as well as Covid contracts. They seem extremely dodgy.
I found them online, and the CEO is Rupert Soames who is Sir Nicholas Soames brother, and grandsons of Winston Churchill ( which is interesting..)
Also, I’m sure there is a connection to Princess Diana, as I’m sure one of her sisters married a Soames? (I might be wrong, but the name does ring a bell..) 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Serco, yea that rings a bell with me too. This is interesting I’m going to have a look into what she is saying
CEO is called Soames, I forget his Christian name, he’s related to Tory Nicholas Soames.
A few years ago it was referred to as the company that runs Britain.

Edit: Sorry Dolly, we seem to have posted at the same time. Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not to be a depressing witch but I hear Q rhetoric here, “arrests are coming” “in X months time” etc. The corruption is always bang on but the ‘it’s coming to an end’ part is always bullshit 😂

Reactions: 5
Oooh, look what I found!!! The “Family Tree” of Rupert Soames, CEO of Serco...👀👀👀👀

Not to be a depressing witch but I hear Q rhetoric here, “arrests are coming” “in X months time” etc. The corruption is always bang on but the ‘it’s coming to an end’ part is always bullshit 😂
I thought the same, although the Serco Group and Rupert Soames are very interesting..

Oh I know but she does seem to know her stuff. And I checked her Facebook page out and she is friends with some very high profile people.

Reactions: 4
Off to do some more digging on Soames..

Found this interesting video about Serco, looks like the Chairman has had his little fingers in many pies!!

Have a look at this article from 2018 about Serco, also, has anyone heard that the London Bridge terror attack was supposedly to hit Serco’s offices?? This is a rabbit hole that’s very deep!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just read this: https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/03/the-covid-macguffin/

I’m just hoping it’s not true but I do think we have been played by China. I was listening to a radio interview yesterday and the presenter was questioning the necessity of lockdowns, the gov spokesperson started banging on about how awful long COVID can be. Don’t get me wrong, I feel very sorry for anyone suffering with long covid and we obviously need to research it’s effects but is it really worthy of locking down the country for?

Reactions: 5
Unfortunately I think there are no shadowy figures working in our best interests and the only thing that will happen in 6 months is another lockdown 😂 😭

• Sad
Hmmmm...
So, Nicholas Soames, who is an extremely good friend of Prince Charles, said to Diana (6 months before her death). “Accidents do happen”...
And this guy is the brother of Rupert, who is the CEO of Serco... (Have a look at all the contracts that they are awarded- everything from management of American FEMA camps, to Air traffic control, and everything else you could imagine in between)...

Unfortunately I think there are no shadowy figures working in our best interests and the only thing that will happen in 6 months is another lockdown 😂 😭
I’m going to pretend to be an “Influencer” and “manifest” the lockdown ending in 6 months, I mean, haven’t you heard of the “Law Of Attraction”??? 🤪😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hmmmm...
So, Nicholas Soames, who is an extremely good friend of Prince Charles, said to Diana (6 months before her death). “Accidents do happen”...
And this guy is the brother of Rupert, who is the CEO of Serco... (Have a look at all the contracts that they are awarded- everything from management of American FEMA camps, to Air traffic control, and everything else you could imagine in between)...

I’m going to pretend to be an “Influencer” and “manifest” the lockdown ending in 6 months, I mean, haven’t you heard of the “Law Of Attraction”??? 🤪😂😂😂😂
Just trying to catch up, but here's what Serco do for the government

Its makes sense that there's an inside interest because almost everything they've done is tainted with trouble.
Is it Serco or GS4 that the police use when they need numbers making up? I remember seeing the brutality in the protests and I'm sure it's was mentioned that they weren't proper police, but security that were bought in.
Forgive me if I'm wrong and feel free to correct, but I'm sure I've heard it mentioned a few times

• Heart
I’ve just remembered a story about Nicholas Soames and one of his many mistresses back in the day when he was carrying more weight than he is now. She likened having sex with him to having a large wardrobe with a tiny key in it falling on top of you. 😂
Absolutely nothing to do with Serco but I couldn’t resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just remembered a story about Nicholas Soames and one of his many mistresses back in the day when he was carrying more weight than he is now. She likened having sex with him to having a large wardrobe with a tiny key in it falling on top of you. 😂
Absolutely nothing to do with Serco but I couldn’t resist.
Someone I know met him when they were a child. They said he smelled like cheesy wotsits 🤮
How these people manage to attract the opposite sex I will never understand.
Smells of wotsits and a willy apparently as big one - hardly spells stallion does it 😂

This is worrying (although not unsurprising)
Apparently, in Israel, the government are monitoring ALL social media, such as Twitter, Facebook etc. For ANY negative comments about the vaccine. They are threatening to arrest anyone who speaks out against the vaccine OR is discouraging people from getting it. It makes me feel that this will happen here too..

They're also naming and shaming anyone who doesn't take it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Don't like this - the PCR Claims network are advocating for testing in place of vaccination for those who don't want it. This is exactly what I think they'll do anyway (or at least initially) so they can say they're not coercing us into it - a passport to show your vaccination status or test results, but they'll make the relentless testing process so inconvenient that eventually yearly vaccination will look appealing.

Also wtf is going on here, this is not going back to normal! Everyday states/countries are returning to normal and we're arguing for mandatory weekly testing instead of mandatory yearly vaccination. I honestly don't think the UK will ever go back to the old normal because we've actually forgotten what it is

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.