Conspiracy Theories #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a best friend who fell for a psychopath who wrecked her marriage and her whole family were broken. I don't use the word psychopath lightly I am talking about a truly evil man. I tried to help her get away for 16 years. He promised her that he was taking her to New York every year and despite the fact that he never did she's still expecting he will next year. He knew every psychological trick known to man and I watched his every move. Sad as it was I learnt that you can't save people, as much as they need saving.
The point is I ended up predicting his every move. People believe what they want to believe, and once they've been brainwashed it's nigh on impossible to wake them up. Definite Gaslighting!
This is bang on. Yup. I have known, met and dated one a narcissis, similar mindset to psychopaths, and I feel the gaslighting going on. The general public are being used as flying monkeys, ie doing the dirty work of bullying those into submission for the will of the Government. Those of us that have seen first hand the impacts of such people know what’s going on.

I prefer this one

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is bang on. Yup. I have known, met and dated one a narcissis, similar mindset to psychopaths, and I feel the gaslighting going on. The general public are being used as flying monkeys, ie doing the dirty work of bullying those into submission for the will of the Government. Those of us that have seen first hand the impacts of such people know what’s going on.

I prefer this one
Exactly. Flying monkeys. I bet a lot of people won't necessarily know the term but as you say having been exposed we are much more aware of coercive control.
Do you remember a few years ago they made coercive control a criminal offence. Maybe we can take the whole lot of them to court.

Reactions: 6
I don't think you read my post.

"Every single person doesn't need a yellow fever jab to perform day to day activities" - where did I say they did?? I literally said in my post I disagreed with the idea of a vaccine for day to day activities, the point I was making was around international travel.
"Every single person has a choice on if they fly to a country that requires yellow fever." - this is pretty much the point I was making. If other countries mandate a need for a covid vaccine, thats up to them - people who opt not to take it will have to travel elsewhere.

Bored of it or not, the fact is there is precedence for this sort of thing.
I did read it and just compared all the reasons why I don't believe the yellow fever vaccine can be used.
Yes, that's one vaccine that is required to travel, but reason being is that it's so much more contagious with more risk of death and zero treatment. Before we leap into using that as a reason to do the same with the covid vaccines we need to remember that there's only a 17% chance (may have changed now slightly) of catching it from an infectious person in your household, we have treatments and good ones, and the risk of dying is minimal.
I can almost be on board with it for overseas travel, but only because some countries health systems are awful and they also won't be getting the vaccine for ages. That said, deprived countries haven't suffered as badly as was originally thought, so you could still argue it both ways.
Unprecedented or not, it's like comparing apples with oranges

Reactions: 10
Exactly. Flying monkeys. I bet a lot of people won't necessarily know the term but as you say having been exposed we are much more aware of coercive control.
Do you remember a few years ago they made coercive control a criminal offence. Maybe we can take the whole lot of them to court.
🤣😂😂 because I’ve actually had the exact same thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You are not stupid, I wish my mother would have had a friend like you. Its the worst kind of abuse.They prey on people's weaknesses and make them feel there is no other alternative, which is what has happened throughout this pandemic.
Its absolutely the worst. The father of my kids has done it to me, then moved onto them when we split.
One son suffered anger issues and my daughter has had serious mental health problems for years, as he really went to town on her. She's been suicidal and has since been diagnosed with PTSD from it and god only knows how long her ongoing care will be from her psycho therapist, she's also under the NHS mental health team as well.
Makes you wonder what will happen to a whole nation doesn’t it as time goes on. I already hear people speaking like beaten down victims. People who have been through it definitely spot it better!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Not a conspiracy ,, i don't think! Although I have been wondering if there is more significance to the date that has been chosen regarding June 21st 2021 - It is a Monday and just so happens to be the Summer Solstice .... It may be nothing but it is quite a significant day for many and strikes me as odd somehow - they could have chosen any date and they go for that one?

Also having had a google it seems the media are reporting that people are calling for the day to become a bank holiday and many are using headlines as if the lockdown will definitely end then .... i don't see it happening myself - we will be punished for being naughty children at some point.

Reactions: 12
Also having had a google it seems the media are reporting that people are calling for the day to become a bank holiday and many are using headlines as if the lockdown will definitely end then .... i don't see it happening myself - we will be punished for being naughty children at some point.
Was gonna ask for everyone's opinions on this. I think they'll stick to those dates exactly tbh, remember they're not actually giving us anything. Last year businesses opened in July and we locked down end of March. This year we locked down in November, have vaccinated 1/3 of the population already and will again unlock once again in July. That's why I'm utterly confused as to what everyone is excited about

However I think no travel this year without a vaccine, and possibly no nightclubs as social distancing and masks remain. I say "possibly" as even though I was surprised by him mentioning removing all rules on social contact, either way we'll be back in lockdown come autumn. So probably works in their favour to remove all restrictions to then weaponise that freedom against us when 'cases' begin to rise post September

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Its absolutely the worst. The father of my kids has done it to me, then moved onto them when we split.
One son suffered anger issues and my daughter has had serious mental health problems for years, as he really went to town on her. She's been suicidal and has since been diagnosed with PTSD from it and god only knows how long her ongoing care will be from her psycho therapist, she's also under the NHS mental health team as well.
Makes you wonder what will happen to a whole nation doesn’t it as time goes on. I already hear people speaking like beaten down victims. People who have been through it definitely spot it better!
I'm so sorry to hear this. The damage they do is so bad isn't it? I'm told the government have a team of top psychologist advising them on how to control our behaviour. You must be an expert by now at spotting it all. It is coercive control. I really hope more people read these posts and start watching the politicians much more closely. I hope things improve soon for you and yours. So incredibly unfair on you all.

They have to be trolling us at this point

If you think that is trolling check this out.... https://www.thejournal.ie/donnelly-schools-comments-5362462-Feb2021/

The Irish govt are meeting at the moment to discuss the plan to re-open the country yet all the chatter coming out of the talks being leaked is that no opening is better than an opening where we must lock down again. You literally could not make it up. We cant afford a fourth wave but we can afford a never ending lockdown?? :ROFLMAO: 😂 They must think people are stupid. They are afraid of fourth waves but they WONT close the borders, WONT close the airports, and WILL let meat processing plant workers come in from Brazil and other countries, and we must sit here and just accept that.

This is one isolated example of many, but yesterday in the space of just a few hours one communication said schools in Ireland were opening on Monday yet later in the evening the Minister for health on TV decided to say "its not a done deal" which shocked everyone.

The unfortunate situation Ireland is in right now is they know they have lost or are very near to loosing the confidence of the people and an election snap or otherwise would be devastating for them. It is going to be extremely interesting what they come out with later on if its not leaked in full beforehand per usual

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm so sorry to hear this. The damage they do is so bad isn't it? I'm told the government have a team of top psychologist advising them on how to control our behaviour. You must be an expert by now at spotting it all. It is coercive control. I really hope more people read these posts and start watching the politicians much more closely. I hope things improve soon for you and yours. So incredibly unfair on you all.
Yep I posted the link about the government psychologists on this thread and I remember them saying it this time last year.
When the scientists and government officials speak I'm quite good at hearing what they're not saying. I'm not sure how else I can describe that without sounding like I'm putting made up words in their mouths, because that not what I do. It's just all classic gaslighting.
They've already said that if everyone follows the rules then it will be ok, if you don't then its all on you.
That's exactly what abusers say in domestic violence, and people are readily agreeing to this!!

Reactions: 11
If you think that is trolling check this out.... https://www.thejournal.ie/donnelly-schools-comments-5362462-Feb2021/

The Irish govt are meeting at the moment to discuss the plan to re-open the country yet all the chatter coming out of the talks being leaked is that no opening is better than an opening where we must lock down again. You literally could not make it up. We cant afford a fourth wave but we can afford a never ending lockdown?? :ROFLMAO: 😂 They must think people are stupid. They are afraid of fourth waves but they WONT close the borders, WONT close the airports, and WILL let meat processing plant workers come in from Brazil and other countries, and we must sit here and just accept that.

This is one isolated example of many, but yesterday in the space of just a few hours one communication said schools in Ireland were opening on Monday yet later in the evening the Minister for health on TV decided to say "its not a done deal" which shocked everyone.

The unfortunate situation Ireland is in right now is they know they have lost or are very near to loosing the confidence of the people and an election snap or otherwise would be devastating for them. It is going to be extremely interesting what they come out with later on if its not leaked in full beforehand per usual
I'm in complete shock re Ireland's (and I think Wales'?) approach. If this is tyranny I don't even know what to call what is happening in the ROI. It's like they're purposefully trying to push people to the brink??? Very cruel and not very wise when literally all they need to do is make another empty promise of normality a la Boris and people will lap it up and be beaten down into compliance again. "It's JUST another 5 months" :rolleyes:

But the no hope approach will just drive people to get organised like this man below, and I wish him the best of luck

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Yep I posted the link about the government psychologists on this thread and I remember them saying it this time last year.
When the scientists and government officials speak I'm quite good at hearing what they're not saying. I'm not sure how else I can describe that without sounding like I'm putting made up words in their mouths, because that not what I do. It's just all classic gaslighting.
They've already said that if everyone follows the rules then it will be ok, if you don't then its all on you.
That's exactly what abusers say in domestic violence, and people are readily agreeing to this!!
Oh my God yes. I got a good one that psycho used all the time. "It's beyond my control" haha. He thrived on dupers delight. I'm noticing those little micro expressions of Hancocks more and more.

Reactions: 4
I'm in complete shock re Ireland's (and I think Wales'?) approach. If this is tyranny I don't even know what to call what is happening in the ROI. It's like they're purposefully trying to push people to the brink??? Very cruel and not very wise when literally all they need to do is make another empty promise of normality a la Boris and people will lap it up and be beaten down into compliance again. "It's JUST another 5 months" :rolleyes:

But the no hope approach will just drive people to get organised like this man below, and I wish him the best of luck

Great find! There are 1000's others like him that are at breaking point and the suicide rate cover up is insane.

Ireland has been subjected to the harshest and inhumane restrictions since this whole thing started and its mainly because we have a former prime minister (now deputy prime minister) who is nothing more than a narcissist wanting to be the "best" at handling covid, and a current prime minister who is desperately clinging on to "his turn to be prime minister".

If you think I am being a little dramatic about the lockdown here, there has been no meaningful social activity in Ireland since March 2020. The lockdown has never actually ended, no nightclubs, no pubs, no drinking (apart from last summer being allowed into a gastro bar for 90 mins on the basis you bought a full meal). The only answer they have to anything is lockdown and are doing absolutely nothing about expanding capacity in the health service while doing all this lockdown.

The "PLAN" has been revealed for Ireland this evening (Just have a read)

March: Primary school children return to school on a phased basis

April: The plan outlines that if transmission of the virus reaches acceptable levels, the vaccine programme progresses as planned and public health advice allows, further options that will be considered from 5 April are:

They will CONSIDER the following
  • Some easing of restrictions on outdoor activities and meetings beyond 1 other household
  • Consideration of extending the current 5km limit
  • Staggered start of easing of other areas of restriction with a focus on outdoor activities including sport and some areas of construction
Any further easing of restrictions after 5 April will need a further three to four week period to allow for assessment of the impact of changes, the plan outlines.

So in summary we MIGHT get an extra 5km to travel (For anyone that has never visited Ireland 5-10km is nothing in a mostly rural country)
We MIGHT get to see some friends
We MIGHT get more but not until May or June to allow NPHET to torture data and call it statistics to back up their arguments.

Their justification is as per what was leaked earlier (of course) "When we open things, we want them to stay open" which makes for great headlines but when you read what he says, it means never ending lockdown.

I bet Borris's announcement looks awesome now eh? :ROFLMAO: 😂

The words from the clown himself

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shock - WEF in support of the vaccine passport Israel model

And there we have it! "Ensure that the scheme does not penalise those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons." No other reasons though. They’ll just include an option for that minority and the rest of us will need to vax for our freedom pass. So that's that question answered

1614167989317.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Shock - WEF in support of the vaccine passport Israel model

And there we have it! "Ensure that the scheme does not penalise those who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons." No other reasons though. They’ll just include an option for that minority and the rest of us will need to vax for our freedom pass. So that's that question answered

View attachment 453052
I checked the NHS stats for my area. 10 positive cases in an area of over 18,000 which is 0.055555555555556%

I've been pondering. So for those who cannot have the vaccine .... they will be fine to mingle around society but for those who CHOOSE to not have the vaccine - they will be virus spreaders and seen as to be a threat to society? I am curious of the difference of treatment I see towards one group and another and that we will see going forward. People have their reasons for not wanting a vaccine but I wouldn't have said this automatically makes you more infectious then those who technically cannot have the vaccine for whatever reason? Surely the people who have had the vaccine should not be worried about either as their chances are now very minor in any case? I find it all so bizzare!

I love my fellow humans but i also love my own body and and that isn't me saying i won't protect my fellow human. I don't eat animals, i don't support animal cruelty, I raise money for charity, donate to food banks, litter pick, recycle, care for the planet and *most* people on it (shucks i even have love for my exes though most were douchebags) but I don't automatically turn into a selfish virus spreader if i decide i don't want to have a vaccine injected in to me.

If i am not 'allowed' to participate in society then so be it. I am not sick. I don't have the virus. I am a danger to nobody. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.