Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....there are so many intelligent enquiring minds on here, I'm glad to have found you all. Also, as everything predicted by conspiracy theorists re covid appears to be coming true, I envision this thread will be re- named in the future X.....
Yep, thank goodness for you all šŸ„°
@DreamDolly so kind xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yep, thank goodness for you all šŸ„°
@DreamDolly so kind xxx
Thereā€™s no judgment on this thread which I think is really nice. @Anelecin I feel exactly the same as you on all of it. Think most of us share that view whether we like to admit or not.

In regards to those vaccination passports, I will not be coerced into taking something just so I can get my freedoms back. They can stick it where the sun doesnā€™t shine! Which is probably where Iā€™ll be for a good few years given I wonā€™t be able to go anywhere šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg what a treat :love: POTENTIALLY scrapping something they admitted they had no evidence to back up? Why are they discussing what the 'rules' will be in May if almost all the over 50s will be vaccinated? Why are we discussing the reopening of bars and cafes after MILLIONS of vaccinations and 7 MONTHS of lockdown? Clearly neither of these things work if we're in the exact same position we were in last Summer. What about sports venues, nightclubs, gigs?

I can't believe people are still falling for this absolute garbage. Lockdowns can't be enforced in Summer why is why we'll be given the illusion of freedom. Then it'll be back up the tier system and into lockdown again for Winter, for the final push to get everyone vaccinated. I am extremely curious how they'll handle next Christmas

1612606470484.png

Btw apologies all I'm sure everyone is sick of my lockdown rants šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Omg what a treat :love: POTENTIALLY scrapping something they admitted they had no evidence to back up? Why are they discussing what the 'rules' will be in May if almost all the over 50s will be vaccinated? Why are we discussing the reopening of bars and cafes after MILLIONS of vaccinations and 7 MONTHS of lockdown? Clearly neither of these things work if we're in the exact same position we were in last Summer. What about sports venues, nightclubs, gigs?

I can't believe people are still falling for this absolute garbage. Lockdowns can't be enforced in Summer why is why we'll be given the illusion of freedom. Then it'll be back up the tier system and into lockdown again for Winter, for the final push to get everyone vaccinated. I am extremely curious how they'll handle next Christmas

View attachment 421883

Btw apologies all I'm sure everyone is sick of my lockdown rants šŸ˜‚
Dr Mike Yeadon has had to come off Twitter because of the amount of abuse he has been getting for speaking out. We MUST vote against this tyranny is the May elections. Who knows if that too will be rigged but at least we will have tried to stop this insanity.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
whats the point of pubs opening with no alcohol. The one thing i was looking forward to was a meal and a nice bottle of wine out. Going for a meal is a special occasion , i dont want bloody pop.

Reactions: 6
Government are currently discussing vaccination passports šŸ˜Ø how dare they dictate to me what I put in my body! Especially when at my age and health I have a 0.00% chance of dying! I hope people riot and push back over this although I highly doubt it with this country.
Screenshot_20210206-071857_Daily Mail Online.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I keep seeing a very interesting pattern where same people doing up BLM virtue signalling on socials then do not hold back when people of colour don't toe the line with how they want them to behave - "BAME are REFUSING the vaccine and will keep us in lockdown forever". It blows my mind? How othering and patronising can you be? One minute BLM the next they're condemning every ethnic minority as a collective as if they're too dumb to make their own decisions. The COVID kool aid is so strong that people's unconscious racism is jumping all the way out and they don't even realise.

The racist undertones in the smear campaign against Tanzania's COVID response are also so blatant when Dr Gwajima's advice below is clearly 10/10 top drawer common sense. Let's compare with the UK:

1612612433731.png

• No mention of personal nutrition or obesity as an underlying condition
  • STAY HOME because someone exercising is HIGHLY LIKELY to have Coronavirus - which the bleeping ASA had to tell our own government to detract
  • So reduce exercise as much as possible but takeaways are still open
  • Takeaways are open but someone was arrested for setting up a soup kitchen in the park...
  • Be afraid and ACT LIKE YOU HAVE COVID - I can't with this one

1612612381614.png

So there are restaurants spraying human beings down with disinfectant before entering but this is quackery and abnormal? Okay

Amazing Polly's video on this topic is really worth a watch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Government are currently discussing vaccination passports šŸ˜Ø how dare they dictate to me what I put in my body! Especially when at my age and health I have a 0.00% chance of dying! I hope people riot and push back over this although I highly doubt it with this country.
View attachment 421979
Longer school days šŸ˜³ I know the kids have missed out on a lot but wow I already think kids school days are long enough!! I'm just going off that headline though but. Yeah that sucks :(

Interesting video from Dr.Vernon Coleman regarding the Nuremberg laws and deaths from the vaccine..

Iā€™ve posted this blog before, but itā€™s worth seeing again because itā€™s updated every month. Have a look at the whistleblower who called a radio show from Israel with some interesting news about Pfizer.

4 Young and healthy Italian HealthCare Volunteers are dead after having the Pfizer jab....

ETA - Not ā€œVolunteersā€ but Professionals...

Last edited:
  • Wow
From the late great Rik Mayall. I'm going to find the full version and watch this. Its called One by One if anyone is interested

@DreamDolly I posted your dress, have you seen the blanket on the Captain Tom thread? It just keeps getting better! šŸ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So Iā€™ve just had a call from an 020 number and it was someone doing a survey, it started off asking how much I trust Media sources for information and how much I trust the government, then they asked how much I trust the following countries
China
Russia
Germany
America
Iran
Then asked about my thoughts on nuclear Iran deal?
Asked if I thought NATO would help if needed,
Iā€™m so freaked out? Is this normal for these types of calls šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Iā€™ve just had a call from an 020 number and it was someone doing a survey, it started off asking how much I trust Media sources for information and how much I trust the government, then they asked how much I trust the following countries
China
Russia
Germany
America
Iran
Then asked about my thoughts on nuclear Iran deal?
Asked if I thought NATO would help if needed,
Iā€™m so freaked out? Is this normal for these types of calls šŸ˜‚
That is quite freaky! Have you googled the number to see where it leads?

Reactions: 2
Yes itā€™s just a random one that comes up all the time, my husband just said he gets them all the time and cancels them, he said it was a survey so they collect all the answers and it will be published as to what the public views are but the worst part was at the end of call he said ā€œtake care of yourselfā€ šŸ˜«

• Wow
4 Young and healthy Italian HealthCare Volunteers are dead after having the Pfizer jab....

ETA - Not ā€œVolunteersā€ but Professionals...
@DreamDolly arenā€™t you concerned for your mum? Sheā€™s had the jab too right šŸ˜¬ have you tried to talk her out of it? I mean reading all this would freak me out a bit... I hope sheā€™s doing ok!

From the late great Rik Mayall. I'm going to find the full version and watch this. Its called One by One if anyone is interested

@DreamDolly I posted your dress, have you seen the blanket on the Captain Tom thread? It just keeps getting better! šŸ˜‚
Rik Mayall ā¤ grew up watching The Young Ones and Bottom although I was probably far too young to be watching them really šŸ˜‚ drop dead Fred is one of my fave films... Had no idea he created this and never heard of it. Just shared it with m brother and some friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@DreamDolly arenā€™t you concerned for your mum? Sheā€™s had the jab too right šŸ˜¬ have you tried to talk her out of it? I mean reading all this would freak me out a bit... I hope sheā€™s doing ok!
Yes, she had the first dose (Pfizer) and was actually really unwell afterwards. It was incredibly worrying because I had really tried to talk her out of it, but she said that she wanted her life back, so there wasnā€™t much I could do..
Sheā€™s just like all the other people who were under the impression that by having the vaccine, their lives would go back to normal, but they donā€™t understand that life will NEVER go back to how it was pre-pandemic. I mean, Iā€™ve heard that when the pubs open, they wonā€™t be selling alcohol!! WTF is THAT all about????!!!!!
I also read today, that thereā€™s been a huge uptick in the amount of dogs that are being abandoned and put into shelters, just because the government have said that dogs can potentially pass the coronavirus to humans!! The fact is, that coronavirusā€™s are naturally found in many animals!! Even in the governmentā€™s covid website, there is a part where it says that if you are isolating, you should ā€œavoidā€ close contact with your dog, such as cuddling them!! How horrible is that?!! You are being told not to cuddle your pet ā€œjust incaseā€. What next?? Are the government going to ā€œadviseā€ people to ā€œgive upā€ their pets like they did in WW2???
I would never ever give ANY of my dogs/horses/cat up. Infact Iā€™d like to see anyone try and take them!!

Yes itā€™s just a random one that comes up all the time, my husband just said he gets them all the time and cancels them, he said it was a survey so they collect all the answers and it will be published as to what the public views are but the worst part was at the end of call he said ā€œtake care of yourselfā€ šŸ˜«
Years ago something similar happened to me. I had one of those pay as you go mobiles, and this was when we had our officeā€™s in Hong Kong, and in China. My hubby was actually in Hong Kong, and I got this really weird call from a Chinese man, who was asking me all these random questions about my husband, like what was the address of the office, how long had we had the office, just stuff like that. I asked my hubby if he had ever given my number to anyone, and he hadnā€™t, so how the hell did this person get hold of my unregistered phone number?? Even though it happened years ago, I still think about it, as it was just so weird!! And it never happened again!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Yes, she had the first dose (Pfizer) and was actually really unwell afterwards. It was incredibly worrying because I had really tried to talk her out of it, but she said that she wanted her life back, so there wasnā€™t much I could do..
Sheā€™s just like all the other people who were under the impression that by having the vaccine, their lives would go back to normal, but they donā€™t understand that life will NEVER go back to how it was pre-pandemic. I mean, Iā€™ve heard that when the pubs open, they wonā€™t be selling alcohol!! WTF is THAT all about????!!!!!
I also read today, that thereā€™s been a huge uptick in the amount of dogs that are being abandoned and put into shelters, just because the government have said that dogs can potentially pass the coronavirus to humans!! The fact is, that coronavirusā€™s are naturally found in many animals!! Even in the governmentā€™s covid website, there is a part where it says that if you are isolating, you should ā€œavoidā€ close contact with your dog, such as cuddling them!! How horrible is that?!! You are being told not to cuddle your pet ā€œjust incaseā€. What next?? Are the government going to ā€œadviseā€ people to ā€œgive upā€ their pets like they did in WW2???
I would never ever give ANY of my dogs/horses/cat up. Infact Iā€™d like to see anyone try and take them!!
The fact that people are giving up their own beloved dogs because of some rubbish the govt have spouted just tells me how stupid the general public are šŸ˜±.
The comments in the mails headline today has given me some new found hope in humanity though. It really shows that people are fed up to the back teeth of it now. Fingers crossed the resistance is starting now šŸ¤ž

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree, all these measures that are being introduced like the passports they will sell to us like its only for as long as covid is with us.. but all you need to think about is something like the Dartford charge, that was only meant to be here until they'd paid for it, but its still here and will never go away. This will be the same, but no one is understanding that the passport could move on to day to day things and your right to move freely has been taken away - permanently!

I volunteer for a dog rescue, and pay attention to a lot of pet rescues. Not only were people giving their animals up because they thought they could infect them, they are also giving them up because they've bought them irresponsibly... so they were bored on furlough and thought it would be great to get a pet, then realise they're bloody hard work and pass them on. So which ever way animals have been victim of covid through sheer stupidity!
Its not just animals people are refusing to cuddle, its their dying relatives. I've heard numerous times how a loved one is end of life, and because the rules say they can't visit they're leaving them alone through fear of passing on the virus or fear of being fined... what the duck!? They're end of life, go be with that person, break rules, get fined, because you'll never get that time back.
From every way you look at it this it's abuse. If this was a man telling a woman to never see someone or cuddle their pet then there would be uproar, but when 'science' tells them then it's all ok...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.