Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confused by this statement, you make it sound like a negative thing - vaccinating people against covid. Why do you think this is a bad thing? Babies are vaccinated every day routinely against all sorts of illnesses.
I believe vaccinations are not a bad thing in general. This vaccine however, is a problem purely based on one missing ingredient - time. Normally, it takes 10 years to bring a vaccine to market. 5 years of R&D then 5 years testing and applications. This was developed in under a year and I predict the long term implications will eventually come to light. It’s hard to deny there may be negative side effects when you have 23 reported deaths in Finland after one session and 13 cases of facial paralysis in Israel, multiple cases of body spasms. If you research the number of vaccines pulled from the market over the past few years due to safety issues, it confirms to me that vaccines are not an exact science, but more of an experiment with the general public being the guinea pigs. It’s a no from me for at least 2 years.

And then they came for you! From two tier policing to full on oppression

I ❤ this. They've suffered much more and much longer than us too

Edit: Don't think attachment is working?
The whole world should follow this example 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I believe vaccinations are not a bad thing in general. This vaccine however, is a problem purely based on one missing ingredient - time. Normally, it takes 10 years to bring a vaccine to market. 5 years of R&D then 5 years testing and applications. This was developed in under a year and I predict the long term implications will eventually come to light. It’s hard to deny there may be negative side effects when you have 23 reported deaths in Finland after one session and 13 cases of facial paralysis in Israel, multiple cases of body spasms. If you research the number of vaccines pulled from the market over the past few years due to safety issues, it confirms to me that vaccines are not an exact science, but more of an experiment with the general public being the guinea pigs. It’s a no from me for at least 2 years.
I don't want to derail this thread as there is a thread discussing the covid vaccine so probably won't say anymore on here after this regarding it - you do know why vaccines can take a long time to develop usually? And its not really to do with long term trials - it's do with money. A lot of the time there is waiting around for volunteers, funding and approval. There was no issue with any of those resources in the development of the covid vaccine. Also a lot of the covid vaccine was based on existing data and research - they've attempted before to develop vaccines for coronaviruses but there would be have been little urgency.

Also, a few (I can't say how many precisely as I haven't read everything obviously) of the instances of side effects like seizures are actually psychosomatic - see 'conversion disorder'

Can you link me something around vaccines pulled from market? I'd genuinely be interested in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't want to derail this thread as there is a thread discussing the covid vaccine so probably won't say anymore on here after this regarding it - you do know why vaccines can take a long time to develop usually? And its not really to do with long term trials - it's do with money. A lot of the time there is waiting around for volunteers, funding and approval. There was no issue with any of those resources in the development of the covid vaccine. Also a lot of the covid vaccine was based on existing data and research - they've attempted before to develop vaccines for coronaviruses but there would be have been little urgency.

Also, a few (I can't say how many precisely as I haven't read everything obviously) of the instances of side effects like seizures are actually psychosomatic - see 'conversion disorder'

Can you link me something around vaccines pulled from market? I'd genuinely be interested in that.
The money is usually in place before R&D commences, here’s a breakdown of timescales. This just shows how rushed this vaccine is, even taking into account years of studying and developing vaccines for Coronaviruses ...
1F6F43A4-5A12-4042-B8C2-3B12B820A2D5.jpeg

A link to a list of recalls. There are many more but this is a good start ...

Reactions: 6
Rant incoming...
Does anyone else feel physically sick each day as lockdown continues knowing what it's costing? £2.4b per day to be exact. Yes I am still banging on about it and will continue to because it just blows my mind how the topic is completely absent from the narrative within government, media and real life? I broached it when walking with my friend this weekend and she physically recoiled.

Everyone should be fighting tooth and nail for this to end NOW. No "it is what it is" "whenever the vaccine takes effect" approach. I cannot believe that there are fully grown, working, tax-paying adults that are unconcerned by the UK economy being paused for 10 months and are actually comfortable with this continuing indefinitely?

The idea that anti-lockdowners are selfish 'granny killers' is genuinely nonsensical. When the cost of living trebles and Doris can't afford to keep the heating on, she will die. Why does no one care about that? Why is no one even mentioning it? The economy has a greater impact on lifespan than COVID - including the vulnerable - I cannot stress this enough. Once furlough ends the economic ripple effect of redundancies, loan defaults and businesses collapsing will be biblical. Yet all I see is an occasional "guys I'm kinda worried for my husband's job" like... yeah. That is an extremely wise concern to have in the current climate.

I don't care if I'm scaring people because we absolutely should be scared. Maybe if more were we wouldn't be in this mess! This is past the point of concern for our jobs but our pensions and money in our account too. I predict post-furlough a lot of pro-lockdowners will find themselves unable to put food on the table and will feel very different about having no right to protest... 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Rant incoming...
Does anyone else feel physically sick each day as lockdown continues knowing what it's costing? £2.4b per day to be exact. Yes I am still banging on about it and will continue to because it just blows my mind how the topic is completely absent from the narrative within government, media and real life? I broached it when walking with my friend this weekend and she physically recoiled.

Everyone should be fighting tooth and nail for this to end NOW. No "it is what it is" "whenever the vaccine takes effect" approach. I cannot believe that there are fully grown, working, tax-paying adults that are unconcerned by the UK economy being paused for 10 months and are actually comfortable with this continuing indefinitely?

The idea that anti-lockdowners are selfish 'granny killers' is genuinely nonsensical. When the cost of living trebles and Doris can't afford to keep the heating on, she will die. Why does no one care about that? Why is no one even mentioning it? The economy has a greater impact on lifespan than COVID - including the vulnerable - I cannot stress this enough. Once furlough ends the economic ripple effect of redundancies, loan defaults and businesses collapsing will be biblical. Yet all I see is an occasional "guys I'm kinda worried for my husband's job" like... yeah. That is an extremely wise concern to have in the current climate.

I don't care if I'm scaring people because we absolutely should be scared. Maybe if more were we wouldn't be in this mess! This is past the point of concern for our jobs but our pensions and money in our account too. I predict post-furlough a lot of pro-lockdowners will find themselves unable to put food on the table and will feel very different about having no right to protest... 🙃
It's the very fact that they are not addressing this issue that makes me so suspicious. People are just living on a hope and a prayer that the government will come to the rescue. The furloughs and throwing about of money in the early days was to get us to Lockdown without kicking up a fuss. Eat out to help out just a red herring to make it look like they care about the economy and small business. It's so bloody obvious. Great rant btw!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not really a conspirscy theory, but the reason why the government hasn't tried to do anything to stop Covid19, is because they are culling the old and disabled, saving millions in taxpayers money. Therefore, it will also appear the NHS is unfit for purpose and the only way to save the NHS is none to a private model.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
With the people still thinking this fake or the government are making this figures up, I don't see us coming out of the lockdown for another year.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Hun take a trip to Russia or China then you complain about being controlled
everyones been controlled from birth, through fear and propaganda, and schooling to be good little human beings. that's how you enslave a nation. government is doing a real good job, and now they want to stick poison in the whole population. I wouldn't trust them they don't care about about anyone of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
everyones been controlled from birth, through fear and propaganda, and schooling to be good little human beings. that's how you enslave a nation. government is doing a real good job, and now they want to stick poison in the whole population. I wouldn't trust them they don't care about about anyone of us.
I’d argue that without some sort of order and education the world would be absolute chaos!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Because ruining the economy and spending all their money is them really benefiting from this.
Yes you make so much sense

Reactions: 4
Think this belongs on the conspiracy theory thread 😂

Reactions: 5
Uh first of all wouldn't it literally be 10000 times easier to do that by putting something in the water rather than engineering a GLOBAL pandemic and then using several different vaccines, developed by several different countries, using different scientific methods to somehow poison us?

Secondly I think you'll find more like minded people in a certain other thread... 😂

With the people still thinking this fake or the government are making this figures up, I don't see us coming out of the lockdown for another year.
Could not disagree more!!

The first one was a few months long, the second was one month what makes you think this one will last another year?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The majority don’t think this though, the small minority who are “covid deniers” won’t have a huge effect on the trajectory at this point. They’ve already said they can start easing some restrictions once the most vulnerable are vaccinated. Even the first lockdown was March - May wasn’t it? There is absolutely nothing to suggest we will remain in lockdown for summer this year.

Reactions: 2
Rant incoming...

I’m 100% with you on this. I believe if you are vulnerable, which I am, it’s ones own responsibility to keep oneself safe. It’s easy to isolate, online shop, don’t meet people. You have the choice to keep yourself safe. It’s nobody else’s responsibility and to shut the entire country down to protect a few seems ludicrous to me. By the same token, there were 27,820 killed or seriously injured casualties in reported road traffic accidents reported to the police, for the year ending June 2019. This compares to 26,724 in the year ending June 2018. That is year on year and yet we don’t stop everyone driving to save any of those lives. If this scares you, then don’t go on the roads, but don’t stop everyone else prepared to take that risk.

To me this level of Government control is becoming sinister. Our choices are being eroded. I could go on and on about the arguments why this is just not working, but unfortunately people listen to and believe the Government and media doom narratives. We have people being encouraged to report on neighbours and police non mask wearers in stores. We are one step away from turning into a Gestspo state.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Uh first of all wouldn't it literally be 10000 times easier to do that by putting something in the water rather than engineering a GLOBAL pandemic and then using several different vaccines, developed by several different countries, using different scientific methods to somehow poison us?

Secondly I think you'll find more like minded people in a certain other thread... 😂

Could not disagree more!!

The first one was a few months long, the second was one month what makes you think this one will last another year?!
Because the government have made sure that we can't control this.

I’m 100% with you on this. I believe if you are vulnerable, which I am, it’s ones own responsibility to keep oneself safe. It’s easy to isolate, online shop, don’t meet people. You have the choice to keep yourself safe. It’s nobody else’s responsibility and to shut the entire country down to protect a few seems ludicrous to me. By the same token, there were 27,820 killed or seriously injured casualties in reported road traffic accidents reported to the police, for the year ending June 2019. This compares to 26,724 in the year ending June 2018. That is year on year and yet we don’t stop everyone driving to save any of those lives. If this scares you, then don’t go on the roads, but don’t stop everyone else prepared to take that risk.

To me this level of Government control is becoming sinister. Our choices are being eroded. I could go on and on about the arguments why this is just not working, but unfortunately people listen to and believe the Government and media doom narratives. We have people being encouraged to report on neighbours and police non mask wearers in stores. We are one step away from turning into a Gestspo state.
Love this. It really is that simple.

At the end of the day I am just a great big fan of having human rights and would like mine back. We don't have fair-weather human rights - we either have them or we don't. Talk about masks or lockdowns and you can get dog-piled by case numbers and BBC articles, but mention our stolen right to vote or protest and silence... Even in real life my friends refuse to believe it, apparently "they can't do that". Anything that can't be explained away just gets ignored unfortunately. The truth is too frightening

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love this. It really is that simple.

At the end of the day I am just a great big fan of having human rights and would like mine back. We don't have fair-weather human rights - we either have them or we don't. Talk about masks or lockdowns and you can get dog-piled by case numbers and BBC articles, but mention our stolen right to vote or protest and silence... Even in real life my friends refuse to believe it, apparently "they can't do that". Anything that can't be explained away just gets ignored unfortunately. The truth is too frightening
Yup. Head in the sand denial and then “ well, wait and see, and then I will get angry”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.