Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1
I've just read a conspiracy theory that I absolutely loved!

It is about NS&I premium bonds being a cover for legit paying secret agents and those in witness protection. Electronic Random Number Indicator Equipment (ERNIE) is used to make these random selections to pay them.

Reactions: 3
I've just read a conspiracy theory that I absolutely loved!

It is about NS&I premium bonds being a cover for legit paying secret agents and those in witness protection. Electronic Random Number Indicator Equipment (ERNIE) is used to make these random selections to pay them.
ERNIE came up twice for me, not very big but better than a slap in the mouth.
As long as they don’t pay them with my winnings.

The hypocrisy or something else? I see plenty going on, but what are you highlighting specificall?
Definitely the hypocrisy, but doesn't it also confirm that the new varient that they seem to think is worrying isn't maybe so worrying?
You'd think that if it was so bad then a government official, especially the Health Minister, would be being super careful.
I agree that outside space and exercise is the best thing for you, but they like to tell us that doing that is signing your death warrant.
Apparently buying a coffee from a place they say can open will potentially kill you after all.
To me this just confirms that whilst the virus exists, that it's mostly a ploy to make us conform and nothing else

Reactions: 8
I’m putting this here because if I post it on the Covid thread I’ll probably upset someone.
norwaytoday.info
Sorry, I can’t get the link to work.

Reactions: 1
That's what the vaccine is for - to get us ahead of the virus in the same way that we do with flu each year. You may already know this, but the flu vaccine is not the same each year - every year it is tailored to provide protection against the most widespread strains of the flu so as to protect the most people. It doesn't protect against less common strains, which is why some people who have been vaccinated still contract flu.

I think the Covid virus will still be with us in years to come, but better controlled through vaccination tailored to the most common strains around in a specific year. Our scientific community is learning more and more about the virus every day and I don't see lockdowns and tiers being a long-term thing, just necessary whilst scientists get to grips with this new virus.

It's also worth remembering that viruses can mutate to become less deadly and less transmissible - mutation isn't always a bad thing.
But that’s Cupcake Mum’s exact point, we know mutations are typically less deadly and transmissible, but the government cited a ‘worrying’ new variant as the reason for another lockdown. And we already know we need new flu vaccines each year, but yet there are now two new COVID strains but we’re expecting the original vaccine to work?

Boris has already stated the new strain is more transmissible amongst the young and so we can’t expect restrictions to lift once the vulnerable are vaccinated. So how do we keep up with the mutations like you said without another vaccine? Waiting is not an option any longer. Economic destruction will kill more than this virus ever could

Reactions: 12
But that’s Cupcake Mum’s exact point, we know mutations are typically less deadly and transmissible, but the government cited a ‘worrying’ new variant as the reason for another lockdown. And we already know we need new flu vaccines each year, but yet there are now two new COVID strains but we’re expecting the original vaccine to work?

Boris has already stated the new strain is more transmissible amongst the young and so we can’t expect restrictions to lift once the vulnerable are vaccinated. So how do we keep up with the mutations like you said without another vaccine? Waiting is not an option any longer. Economic destruction will kill more than this virus ever could
Exactly!
Never mind the implications on everyone else suffering with health problems that will only get worse and end up overloading the NHS (handy that it will add to the excess deaths isn't it 🙄)
Then a generation of kids going without a year or mores education, no hope of school leavers getting a job or quality university education.. leading to even more mental health problems.
The elderly are dying a slow death due to isolation - after all they still can't go out and be safe even after the vaccine... and the list goes on.
We can't keep locking down because the virus has mutated. If people believe in the vaccine and the scientists then they say the MRNA jab can be altered, so why keep the world from turning.....?
Oh yeh, because maybe that was always the plan!

As for Boris saying that it's affecting young people then that a blantant lie, their own stats say that it still not affecting them!
We can't stop the world because young people might spread it - maybe instead we need to protect the elderly and vulnerable and set up proper services for them, rather than pay people who have a 99% chance of survival for sitting at home because of a convenient mutation

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly!
Never mind the implications on everyone else suffering with health problems that will only get worse and end up overloading the NHS (handy that it will add to the excess deaths isn't it 🙄)
Then a generation of kids going without a year or mores education, no hope of school leavers getting a job or quality university education.. leading to even more mental health problems.
The elderly are dying a slow death due to isolation - after all they still can't go out and be safe even after the vaccine... and the list goes on.
We can't keep locking down because the virus has mutated. If people believe in the vaccine and the scientists then they say the MRNA jab can be altered, so why keep the world from turning.....?

As for Boris saying that it's affecting young people then that a blantant lie, their own stats say that it still not affecting them!
We can't stop the world because young people might spread it - maybe instead we need to protect the elderly and vulnerable and set up proper services for them, rather than pay people who have a 99% chance of survival for sitting at home because of a convenient mutation
So well put!! Dear God it is tragic how brainwashed people are through their own TVs. And even more tragic they pay the BBC for the privilege.
We know they're really after the young people. They want to vaccinate the future population . Everything else is all smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They want to vaccinate the future population . Everything else is all smoke and mirrors.
Confused by this statement, you make it sound like a negative thing - vaccinating people against covid. Why do you think this is a bad thing? Babies are vaccinated every day routinely against all sorts of illnesses.

Reactions: 11
Exactly!

Seems the demographics are changing https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-patients-are-younger-and-sicker-than-in-the-first-wave-12189178

We know they're really after the young people. They want to vaccinate the future population . Everything else is all smoke and mirrors.
If this is all smoke and mirrors and the goal was to vaccinate the young then surely this is the worst way to go about it?
Babies and children are already vaccinated several times when they are young surely the most effective way to target them is to develop a new dose/ alter a current jab that young people already receive in high numbers.
Using/creating a virus which primarily affects old people in order to achieve your goal of targeting young people seems like a pretty convoluted and ineffective way of doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not according to PHE.
Cases are rising in the under 30s, but that isn't reflecting in the hospital admissions. Of course there will be some young people that react badly to it, there always is even with flu or pneumonia, because that's what some peoples bodies do.
The media have been asked by the government jumped on young people to scare us and them in to behaving, but the data doesn't match the words

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Confused by this statement, you make it sound like a negative thing - vaccinating people against covid. Why do you think this is a bad thing? Babies are vaccinated every day routinely against all sorts of illnesses.
Yes they are, and they all have a heel prick test which involves blood being drawn. If our government wanted to make this mass DNA database that some people think is the aim of the Covid test, wouldn't this be a far more effective method of achieving it whilst drawing blood???

Reactions: 5
Not according to PHE.
Cases are rising in the under 30s, but that isn't reflecting in the hospital admissions. Of course there will be some young people that react badly to it, there always is even with flu or pneumonia, because that's what some peoples bodies do.
The media have been asked by the government jumped on young people to scare us and them in to behaving, but the data doesn't match the words
I think once people are vacced they reckon it’s going to filter down the generations it’s will mutate and change to try and get around the vaccines it’s already doing that with the three new strains they’ve picked up they’re in completely different parts of the world but are showing similarities in their spike protein I think they were picked up in people under 50 and teens like the S.African variant was only noticed because of the amount of young people that were in ICU it made them look into the cause, the data won’t show that now but check it in a few years time and you may see a different picture that’s why they need to get it under control or future generations will be worse off than they are now ( in all aspects)

Last edited:
I have no problem with vaccinations and I'm not antivax. I have children and I have a responsibility to them. They have had all the tried and trusted vaccinations My research and my gut tells me that this vaccine is not right for me me and mine. I do not trust the propaganda.
I am not trying to influence anyone, just sharing my views on a free speech forum with some like minded people. Good luck to you. In these difficult times we must all do exactly what we think is best for our loved ones.
I make no apologies... I do me x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have no problem with vaccinations and I'm not antivax. I have children and I have a responsibility to them. They have had all the tried and trusted vaccinations My research and my gut tells me that this vaccine is not right for me me and mine. I do not trust the propaganda.
I am not trying to influence anyone, just sharing my views on a free speech forum with some like minded people. Good luck to you. In these difficult times we must all do exactly what we think is best for our loved ones.
I make no apologies... I do me x
I never brought up your personal decisions around vaccinating yourself or your relatives.
"We know they're really after the young people. They want to vaccinate the future population . Everything else is all smoke and mirrors." - I was questioning this statement you made. Just - what do you mean by this precisely? Your post implies there is an ulterior motive to vaccinating the younger generation, what do you think that is?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I never brought up your personal decisions around vaccinating yourself or your relatives.
"We know they're really after the young people. They want to vaccinate the future population . Everything else is all smoke and mirrors." - I was questioning this statement you made. Just - what do you mean by this precisely? Your post implies there is an ulterior motive to vaccinating the younger generation, what do you think that is?
I trust my own instincts and I do my own research. The bottom line for me is I don't believe any of this makes sense!
Young people are committing suicide like never before.( Check London Ambulance on twitter) That actually terrifies me.
Population control? Who knows??? ...
Young people can't meet right now..and form relationships. Maybe think about that.?
All I know is that my gut tells me we are being played.
If you're angry at me for speaking my truth on here, you need to examine why.
I'm just an anonymous person on a forum.
If you're sure about the government narrative go ahead get vaccinated... Nothing to see here.
Namaste x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.