Conspiracy Theories #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel a connection between this, mass vaccine roll out and vaccine passports? I mean logic would have dictated this was done at The very start.......

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel a connection between this, mass vaccine roll out and vaccine passports? I mean logic would have dictated this was done at The very start.......
I think its another step towards things like that yes.
Then add in the goalposts moved again in today's briefing about how young people can be more affected (even though for a year they've been fine and statistically still are), another new varient, and Vallance ramming it home that surfaces are a hot bed for infection.
To me its all preparation for extending schools staying shut and the rules staying, or new rules coming.
You can read them all like a book now

Now this is worrying

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm about to add a lot of pictures so bare with.....
Screenshot_20210115_211651_com.twitter.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210115_211750_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg
20210115_213211.jpg
20210115_213224.jpg
20210115_213241.jpg
20210115_213258.jpg
20210115_213312.jpg
20210115_213322.jpg
20210115_213335.jpg
20210115_213352.jpg
20210115_213406.jpg
20210115_213419.jpg
20210115_213441.jpg
20210115_213459.jpg
20210115_213514.jpg
20210115_213531.jpg
20210115_213556.jpg
20210115_213627.jpg
20210115_213648.jpg

Eta I am seeing a lot about "population decline"

Apparantly UK has seen the biggest population decline since one of the world wars (I forgot which it said and cannot remember where I saw that now) although they said it was due to migrants going home 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm about to add a lot of pictures so bare with.....View attachment 385908View attachment 385913View attachment 385914View attachment 385915View attachment 385916View attachment 385917View attachment 385918View attachment 385921View attachment 385922View attachment 385923View attachment 385924View attachment 385925View attachment 385926View attachment 385927View attachment 385928View attachment 385929View attachment 385930View attachment 385931View attachment 385934

Apparantly UK has seen the biggest population decline since one of the world wars (I forgot which it said and cannot remember where I saw that now) although they said it was due to migrants going home 🤔
Thank you, this is well put together Research, it’s all there, but apparently we are crazy!

Reactions: 11
Thank you, this is well put together Research, it’s all there, but apparently we are crazy!
There are an awful lot of very frightened people out there now. It makes me so sad that we can't get through to them all. I think us so called Conspiracy theorists must take it on the chin. We have to try not to get involved in tit for tat arguments. To be fair what we believe is far scarier than what they believe. So I suppose we can't blame them for ridiculing everything we say. They feel much safer believing in a saviour/vaccine.
Of course, they want their lives back.
To be honest, I keep reading their arguments in an attempt to change my own mind.
It's no good though. Sadly my eyes are wide open!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm about to add a lot of pictures so bare with.....View attachment 385908View attachment 385913View attachment 385914View attachment 385915View attachment 385916View attachment 385917View attachment 385918View attachment 385921View attachment 385922View attachment 385923View attachment 385924View attachment 385925View attachment 385926View attachment 385927View attachment 385928View attachment 385929View attachment 385930View attachment 385931View attachment 385934

These are scary sounding when snippets, taken out of context, are lumped together. Eg. The nanoparticles in the vaccine are a unit of measure and nanotechnology is using the very small measurements to create new technology. Digital ID just means moving things online rather than carrying an ID book / card that gets stolen or used for frauds more easily. We have biometric passports in the UK but in some counties they have separate ID. Biometric just means finger prints and photo. (Although newer passport have retinal scans) anyone getting a ILR Visa for the UK already had a biometric ID card.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These are scary sounding when snippets, taken out of context, are lumped together. Eg. The nanoparticles in the vaccine are a unit of measure and nanotechnology is using the very small measurements to create new technology. Digital ID just means moving things online rather than carrying an ID book / card that gets stolen or used for frauds more easily. We have biometric passports in the UK but in some counties they have separate ID. Biometric just means finger prints and photo. (Although newer passport have retinal scans) anyone getting a ILR Visa for the UK already had a biometric ID card.
Digital ID is not just moving things online particularly when the ID in question is literally called a 'freedom pass'. We've had our personal data mined for years and as a result been profiled, digital ID ties that personal profile with your freedom and is an obvious pathway to a social credit system. So many on this thread have a lot to say about China but are in complete denial about the exact same techno-communist system being introduced here. The worldwide COVID response was literally dictated by the CCP.... Wakey wakey

• Heart
Digital ID is not just moving things online particularly when the ID in question is literally called a 'freedom pass'. We've had our personal data mined for years and as a result been profiled, digital ID ties that personal profile with your freedom and is an obvious pathway to a social credit system. So many on this thread have a lot to say about China but are in complete denial about the exact same techno-communist system being introduced here. The worldwide COVID response was literally dictated by the CCP.... Wakey wakey
Well, they might have some copywrite issues as the London tube already has freedom passes for the elderly and disabled so they can travel for free. 😉😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm seeing this tit everywhere? Why are so many feeling emboldened to say "vaccine uptake amongst ethnic minorities is too low" with their whole chest. Citing 'conspiracy theories' and 'misinformation' no less - the obvious undertone being ethnic minorities are too dumb and superstitious to be able to make decisions for themselves. Vile

Reactions: 5
I see Lady Gaga and John Legend are set to perform at Biden’s “inauguration” oh and Tom Hanks will also be in attendance 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think its another step towards things like that yes.
Then add in the goalposts moved again in today's briefing about how young people can be more affected (even though for a year they've been fine and statistically still are), another new varient, and Vallance ramming it home that surfaces are a hot bed for infection.
To me its all preparation for extending schools staying shut and the rules staying, or new rules coming.
You can read them all like a book now

Now this is worrying

The "goalposts" have only changed because the virus has changed, ie mutated, and we need to try and stay one step ahead of it. Viruses mutate all the time, this one is no different.

The "goalposts" have only changed because the virus has changed, ie mutated, and we need to try and stay one step ahead of it. Viruses mutate all the time, this one is no different.
Exactly... So if all viruses mutate, and this one will continue to mutate, do we continue with lockdown indefinitely until total economic collapse? Should we not set a clear goalpost and figure out other ways to manage the risk so more people don't die of poverty than would do from COVID?

If the currency collapses and we're dealing with 2000% inflation, it is safe to say the vulnerable will still be most affected and in even more danger. Think grannies living alone with their pensions wiped out. The mortality rate for economic collapse is much much higher than 99.98% for ages 20-45. Lockdowns and tiers are not flippant measures like we're being led to believe

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Exactly... So if all viruses mutate, and this one will continue to mutate, do we continue with lockdown indefinitely until total economic collapse? Should we not set a clear goalpost and figure out other ways to manage the risk so more people don't die of poverty than would do from COVID?

If the currency collapses and we're dealing with 2000% inflation, it is safe to say the vulnerable will still be most affected and in even more danger. Think grannies living alone with their pensions wiped out. The mortality rate for economic collapse is much much higher than 99.98% for ages 20-45. Lockdowns and tiers are not flippant measures like we're being led to believe
That's what the vaccine is for - to get us ahead of the virus in the same way that we do with flu each year. You may already know this, but the flu vaccine is not the same each year - every year it is tailored to provide protection against the most widespread strains of the flu so as to protect the most people. It doesn't protect against less common strains, which is why some people who have been vaccinated still contract flu.

I think the Covid virus will still be with us in years to come, but better controlled through vaccination tailored to the most common strains around in a specific year. Our scientific community is learning more and more about the virus every day and I don't see lockdowns and tiers being a long-term thing, just necessary whilst scientists get to grips with this new virus.

It's also worth remembering that viruses can mutate to become less deadly and less transmissible - mutation isn't always a bad thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.