Conspiracy Theories #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you die within 28 days of having tested positive for corona, they mark your death as corona. Its disgusting. Especially with the false positive being so high.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
If you die within 28 days of having tested positive for corona, they mark your death as corona. Its disgusting. Especially with the false positive being so high.
Yep I can back this up. My grandfather died from prostate cancer, he had been rapidly deteriorating for a while but because someone tested positive for coronavirus from his CAREWORKERS company...they tried to mark his death as covid. That is insane to me!!!
I remember speaking to the funeral director at the time and he said that's happening alot and he's definitely questioning things..

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh really? How convenient when you need to justify the high death rates you anticipated. It’s sad when I’m not even surprised to hear things like this anymore.

Yep I can back this up. My grandfather died from prostate cancer, he had been rapidly deteriorating for a while but because someone tested positive for coronavirus from his CAREWORKERS company...they tried to mark his death as covid. That is insane to me!!!
I remember speaking to the funeral director at the time and he said that's happening alot and he's definitely questioning things..
That’s disgusting. I remember reading about a man who died in a motorbike accident had his death recorded as being due to Covid (this one was in Florida, but still not right)

Reactions: 15
I definitely believe there is some truth behind the fraud claims in the election. I am a trump fan but i can definitely think critically, the way he is acting at the moment is really damaging.
He has been treated with utter contempt by the msm, the left, other leaders for over 4 years now with lies and smear campaigns I am in no doubt they would pull a stunt like this. Overnight there has been confirmation that there has been computer glitches in MI and the first county investigated showed trump had 6000 votes not counted, gaining 2000 on biden in just 1 county. The same computer systems have been used in all the swing states! Im really invested in how this turns out now. The way the media turned him off mid address too is abhorrent. Absolutely no respect, he is still president although im not suprised. God help america

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I definitely believe there is some truth behind the fraud claims in the election. I am a trump fan but i can definitely think critically, the way he is acting at the moment is really damaging.
He has been treated with utter contempt by the msm, the left, other leaders for over 4 years now with lies and smear campaigns I am in no doubt they would pull a stunt like this. Overnight there has been confirmation that there has been computer glitches in MI and the first county investigated showed trump had 6000 votes not counted, gaining 2000 on biden in just 1 county. The same computer systems have been used in all the swing states! Im really invested in how this turns out now. The way the media turned him off mid address too is abhorrent. Absolutely no respect, he is still president although im not suprised. God help america
Comments he made months ago say this would happen, I actually don’t mind Trump either. Better than someone whose son has pics of him molesting his on niece (I think) but hasn’t even been investigated

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Comments he made months ago say this would happen, I actually don’t mind Trump either. Better than someone whose son has pics of him molesting his on niece (I think) but hasn’t even been investigated
You could say the same about the 26 rape allegations trump has against him that haven’t been investigated and more.

here is just 1 article on it, but go google it and read up about it and you’ll find more.

Reactions: 27
Very disturbing Government document. How to achieve Forced vaccination getting around our human rights. Including lockdown. I can see the dots and game being played and I am angry.

That is scary! It is an actual government document or is it nutters proposing it? Just because I don't want to share it if its not a government document (even though I'm aware that its the governments intention).

Reactions: 4
Very disturbing Government document. How to achieve Forced vaccination getting around our human rights. Including lockdown. I can see the dots and game being played and I am angry.

Typical government arrogance. They know they're just one year into their 5 year term, so don't have to worry about public perception in time for the next general election. As a consequence they can now run roughshod with our human rights and freedoms under the bogus pretext of the greater good during this pandemic fiasco.

Reactions: 6
That is scary! It is an actual government document or is it nutters proposing it? Just because I don't want to share it if its not a government document (even though I'm aware that its the governments intention).
I think it’s a proposal from the committee on how to work the system to get force vaccinations. However I don’t why they wrote it. Where they asked to? ? Or did they just decide upon themselves to send it in?? But it is on a government site.

Reactions: 5
Radio one has a news story today that people are being denied covid testing due to poor credit scoring. Possibly a weird one off but feels like not much of a stretch to the health passport type idea to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The way the media turned him off mid address too is abhorrent. Absolutely no respect, he is still president although im not suprised. God help america
He was rambling like a madman, again, and his statements are factually untrue. The media should have turned him off years ago. Hopefully now America can heal some of the divisions caused by Trump.

Reactions: 32
He was rambling like a madman, again, and his statements are factually untrue. The media should have turned him off years ago. Hopefully now America can heal some of the divisions caused by Trump.
I disagree. 80 million people voted for him this week, those people support him and are interested in what he has to say, the media can try and turn him off but people will seek him out in different ways.

Reactions: 17
I disagree. 80 million people voted for him this week, those people support him and are interested in what he has to say, the media can try and turn him off but people will seek him out in different ways.
So has Biden totally totally won for sure? I’ve read it was a projection. This was on a conspiracy type page I saw it though. Excuse my thickness, I’m bad enough with U.K. politics never mind anyone else’s.

Reactions: 2
So has Biden totally totally won for sure? I’ve read it was a projection. This was on a conspiracy type page I saw it though. Excuse my thickness, I’m bad enough with U.K. politics never mind anyone else’s.
No not yet the media has said he has but it hasn’t been announce officially, the 2000 election had Al Gore won but then it went to court and George Bush won so who knows what will happen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.