Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
It’s over. Trump has lost. Time to get over it and move on. There is no conspiracy to see here, just good old fashioned democracy. Or is it only democracy when it goes the way that you want it to?😉

Trump needs to grow up. Accept defeat and stop acting like a petulant toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dotdot23

How I feel about COVID19.

Do I believe there is a virus? Of course
Do I believe that people are sick? Yes.
Do I believe people are dying? Yes.
Do I believe these deaths are sad? Yes.
Do I believe nurses and healthcare workers are terrified? Yes.
Do I also believe we are being lied to about it? Yes.
Do I believe they're lying about the numbers?Yes.
Do I also believe the media is spinning this? Yes.
Do I believe this is being used as a cover for something else horrific? Yes
Do I believe this is to strip people of more rights? Yes.
Do I believe there's a bigger picture? Yes.
Do I believe this is more about control than anything else? Yes.
Do I believe we just set the most dangerous precedent for our liberty and freedom ever in the history of the world?
Yes.... And I am 1 million times more terrified of that than I could be of any virus.
Because when we make it out of this I don’t ever want to have to tell my Grandchildren stories about when we were free.
I won’t discount your fear even if I find it misguided or irrational....
Please don’t discount mine because of the same reasons.
No.... I will not stop talking about it just because you don’t like my opinion.
I have done my best to respect the diverse opinions regarding COVID-19 over these past few months, but I have these nagging questions about it... A friend posted this and it brilliantly sums up my train of thought:
Please just take politics out of it and read this with an open mind using common sense.
Anyone out there who can tell me what our end game is with the covid 19?
What is the magic formula that is going to allow us to sound the all clear?
Is it zero cases?
The only way that will happen is if we just stop testing and stop reporting.
Is it a vaccine?
It took 25 years for a chicken pox vaccine to be developed.
The smallpox inoculation was discovered in 1796 the last known natural case was in 1977.
We have a flu vaccine that is only 40 to 60% effective and less than half of the UK population choose to get one, and roughly 20,000 British will die of the flu or flu complications.
Oh, you'll mandate it, like other vaccines are mandated in order to attend school, travel to some foreign countries, etc.
We already have a growing number of anti vaxxers refusing proven, tested, well known vaccines that have been administered for decades but aren’t necessarily safe!
Do you really think people will flock to get a fast tracked, quickly tested vaccine, whose long term side effects and overall efficacy are anyone's best guess?
How long are we going to cancel and postpone and reconsider??
What if January's numbers are the same as December's?
You moved football to summer?
What if next March is worse than this one was?
When do we decide quality of life outweighs the risks?
I understand Covid can be deadly or very dangerous for SOME people, but so are peanuts, strawberries, and so is shellfish.
We take risks multiple times a day without a second thought.
We know driving a car can be dangerous, we don't leave it in the garage.
We know the dangers of smoking, drinking and eating fried foods, we do it anyway.
We speed, we don't fasten our seatbelts.
Is hugging Gran really more dangerous than rush hour on the motorway?
Is going out with friends after work more risky than 4 day old petrol station sushi?
Or operating a chainsaw?
When and how did we so quickly lose our free will?
Is there a waiver somewhere I can sign that says, "I understand the risks, but I choose a life with Hugs and Smiles, and the Community Fair and Concerts and Parties."
I understand that there is a minuscule possibility I could die, but I will most likely end up feeling like crap for a few days.
I understand I could possibly pass it to someone else, if I'm not careful, but I can pass any virus onto someone else.
I'm struggling to see where or how this ends.
We either get busy living or we get busy dying.
When it's your time, you don't get any mulligans, so I guess I would rather spend my time enjoying it and living in the moment and not worrying about what ifs and maybes, and I bet I'm not the only one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Notfazed

Definitely something fishy has gone on. I'm not a massive Trump fan but if I had to pick between him and Biden, I'd vote for Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Superdude

The way the media turned him off mid address too is abhorrent. Absolutely no respect, he is still president although im not suprised. God help america
He was rambling like a madman, again, and his statements are factually untrue. The media should have turned him off years ago. Hopefully now America can heal some of the divisions caused by Trump.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
This upcoming lockdown is so clearly going to be for far longer than a month. They obviously don’t have the guts to admit yet that they’re going to ruin Christmas because they know the reaction they’ll get. What about all the oldies in care homes? I can’t bear to think of them being alone for as long as it’s been. Never mind Xmas. I’m not a fan of Chrimbo myself but know it’s a huge day for most.
Plandemic!! I’ve had enough of this bull crap already. It’s not good for my nerves being stuck in the house on my Todd

• Heart

Dotdot23

Icke's been permanently removed from twitter
The amount of censorship going on is crazy, you don’t have to be a ‘conspiracy theorist’ to understand something is very very off about this whole situation... great reset is becoming very real.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

tyrellsg

I've been lurking here for a while. As an NHS worker I'm appalled by the theories being posted here. There is no conspiracy, just a new virus that is killing some people and leaving others with long-term after-effects. In the NHS we have spent almost a year trying to combat it - health workers are exhausted and burnt out. Quite honestly I think you all have too much time on your hands, come and do a shift in one of of our hospitals and see the reality. Do something useful - volunteer at your local food bank for example, just stop looking for things that don't exist. And by the way, I'm not a sheep.
Alot of posters on the thread agree that the virus is very real but the way it is being handled speaks of something deeper. Its not very fair to say people have too much time on their hands when thats through no fault of our own as Boris has shut the country down for the 3rd time now. I have family in the NHS who like you say are exhausted and burnt out but also feel the same as me. I have said in previous posts I do not think it's a fake virus at all and I am not trying to be rude in any way I just everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if we were to post our different views in the coronavirus thread we get laughed at (I personally have) that's why it's seemed to stay in the conspiracy thread because we can't discuss alternative views other than the narrative. I hope i dont get in trouble for this comment and in no way am I trying to moderate I'm just offering my side and opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

PoleStar

Chatty Member
I've been lurking here for a while. As an NHS worker I'm appalled by the theories being posted here. There is no conspiracy, just a new virus that is killing some people and leaving others with long-term after-effects. In the NHS we have spent almost a year trying to combat it - health workers are exhausted and burnt out. Quite honestly I think you all have too much time on your hands, come and do a shift in one of of our hospitals and see the reality. Do something useful - volunteer at your local food bank for example, just stop looking for things that don't exist. And by the way, I'm not a sheep.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
If we told people 2 years ago that in 2 years time you will be locked in your house, its illegal to leave unless for essential shopping, not allowed to see family even at christmas, not allowed to meet outside. Pubs, hairdressers, everything shut except supermarkets AND it was for a virus that produced no excess deaths, flu disappeared, any death within 28 days of a positive from a dodgy PCR test would be classed as a covid death. Media won't let you speak about it. Arrested and fined for protesting. People would laugh and tell you that you were crazy!! That nobody would fall for that! But 👏they👏 have👏. Its fear. People that don't know whats going on and that don't dig deeper than the BBC.. which is most people, have NO IDEA what is going on. They aren't even aware that information is being censored and removed. They read the first result on corrupt Google and think 'nope, Google is telling me its true.. so it must be' then they put on their mask and hand sanitizer and go for their daily exercise thinking they are protecting people. People will never wake up, they aren't designed to, humans are designed to follow. Thats how awful things like the concentration camps, slaves etc happened.

• Heart

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
If you die within 28 days of having tested positive for corona, they mark your death as corona. Its disgusting. Especially with the false positive being so high.

• Angry
Reactions: 29

Rosie878

VIP Member
So glad to have found this thread. I feel pretty scared. My son went to bed this evening telling us he was excited for school tomorrow and now we have to tell him it’s not running and there isnt really an end date in sight. Someone on Twitter said ‘they are unsettling you and ramping up your anxiety on purpose. The cruelty is the point’. It reasonates with me.

when in history has there been a power grab like this and people’s freedom then been given back voluntarily? Never. I just don’t see us ever having the freedoms we once did.

I have nothing against the healthcare staff in the NHS and have been on the receiving end of amazing, compassionate care more than once. But the organisation as a whole is a total mess. And it is beyond criticism. If you criticise anything about the NHS you are basically an awful person in the media and it’s presented as an attack on the frontline staff. It’s our national religion. And it haemorrhages money. The whole thing just makes me feel uncomfortable. We are going to know about it when the money runs out..

• Sad

Lalala17

I definitely believe there is some truth behind the fraud claims in the election. I am a trump fan but i can definitely think critically, the way he is acting at the moment is really damaging.
He has been treated with utter contempt by the msm, the left, other leaders for over 4 years now with lies and smear campaigns I am in no doubt they would pull a stunt like this. Overnight there has been confirmation that there has been computer glitches in MI and the first county investigated showed trump had 6000 votes not counted, gaining 2000 on biden in just 1 county. The same computer systems have been used in all the swing states! Im really invested in how this turns out now. The way the media turned him off mid address too is abhorrent. Absolutely no respect, he is still president although im not suprised. God help america

• Heart

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I know trump is a complete dick at time’s like a lot of celebrities and politicians but the way the media absolutely hates him is something else like what the???
Yeah totally like he has bad points, they all do but the utter contempt and undermining of a president is unreal? Like didn't he just sign a peace deal in the Middle East, there's been loads of positive stuff that's happened under his presidency. I've never seen a political leader spoken about / treated this way.

Reactions: 28

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m very closely watching what happens in the US. I’ve still got faith that Trump will come through and whether you’re a fan of him or not I think him retaining his presidency will have a good effect on what’s happening here in the UK. I think it will all come out about the deep state, pizzagate, the plandemic, NWO etc etc which will impact on all of us. It’s going to be a rough time to those who’s eyes haven’t been open to the badness in the world.

If creepy Joe gets to be president then to put it bluntly, we are all fucked.
How can he retain his presidency when he didn’t actually win?

I’m finding this thread really hard to participate in these days. I know we all believe different things and we are absolutely free to say it but this thread is a THEORIES thread and yet I feel like anyone who challenges or asks questions about the Q stuff, the reset, the vaccine implant etc is pretty much called a sheep and then demanded to provide facts. Yet a lot of the so-called facts provided in the other direction are long YouTube videos by people I’ve never heard of but who apparently are 100% correct because they’ve “done their own research”.

Can we not look at how some things just make more sense than others? Did Trump not lose the election simply because he didn’t get as many votes? Did Corona arrive simply because nature is always mutating and we have become too reliant on antibiotics? Hasn’t total lockdown - as miserable as it may be - worked in Australia simply because it DID keep people apart and stop the virus being transmitted? Sometimes the simple explanation for things really is just the explanation for things. Not all the time, granted, and I’m always up for thinking around the outside of the box but this endless “it’s lies, it’s fake, it’s deep state, it’s crisis actors, it’s a setup, it’s a hoax, it’s the other side pretending to be the other side” is driving us all into the ground.

Sorry. Needed a brain dump on this after the week we’ve all had. What’s disturbed me particularly this morning is the discovery that amongst the raid on the Capitol was a clear attempt to detain and hold hostage senators from both sides of the aisle and what looks very much like a plan to publicly lynch Mike Pence. He’s the VP a lot of the protestors voted for and because he’s now not toeing Trump’s line - simply because he’s fulfilling the duties of his job (whether he likes it or not), they want to publicly hang him as a traitor? I’ve no love for Mike Pence myself but to see such rage is scary enough and then it turning in on itself is chilling.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lara98

Chatty Member
Comments he made months ago say this would happen, I actually don’t mind Trump either. Better than someone whose son has pics of him molesting his on niece (I think) but hasn’t even been investigated
You could say the same about the 26 rape allegations trump has against him that haven’t been investigated and more.

here is just 1 article on it, but go google it and read up about it and you’ll find more.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Hey all,
Take the election conversation to the election thread or Trumps celebrity thread. (Unless it’s conspiracy related you can argue about both the President elect Joe and current one Donald, and who would be better in office/who’s the bigger creep over there )

do not attempt to moderate other users posts,

stop arguing, if you can’t respectfully disagree ignore the member you’re triggered by.

• Haha

Unagi

Chatty Member
Apparently ticketmaster are going to be asking people to prove they have had the Covid vaccine before they’ll let them into gigs! This is only just the beginning...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
My friend is a mental health nurse and he said that they are busier than usual. There are a lot of people that are struggling with lockdown and having no routine. Some of the support groups aren’t running face to face which is having an impact. Also he said that they are finding that community teams are doing less face to face appointments and sporadic telephone contacts, a lot of people aren’t managing their mental health without the face to face contact and the Crisis teams are getting a lot of calls with people taking overdoses or self harming purely because they feel abandoned by their regular community teams.
My daughter suffers serious mental health, I won't go into detail, but suffice to say its bad.
She's under 18, so the help wasn't there before covid anyway, bit is lucky enough to receive a phone call every few weeks from a counsellor. She'll be chucked out the system soon and will have to hope she's picked up by adult mental health teams. I'm so scared because quite understandably the system is beyond breaking point, so who knows if she'll even get assigned to anyone.
I'm not surprised the OP is busy, mental health teams are probably under more pressure than ICU right now!
I work with the elderly and have listened to them tell me that they wanted to die, or were thinking of committing suicide where they were so lonely.

The way I see it now is that yes, covid is real, but there are more people now suffering without covid than there are with it and its making me so angry!

• Sad
  • Heart

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Trump sowed the seed in peoples head of mail voter fraud MONTHS ago, he needed an excuse if he lost and he went with it. He tried to stop people from voting by mail in the pandemic. He tried to stop America's democracy to use for his own benefit. And low and behold he lost and it's "fraud".

Hilary Clinton won the popular vote is 2016, according to Trump that was also "fraud".

But of course in no way did Russia interfere in the election to help Trump 😅 😅 😅

Honestly if you support Trump, PLEASE tell me what he has done for America oner the last 4 years that you think Joe Biden will not do?

• Heart