Conspiracy Theories #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new speech from trump condemning the violence over the last week,

honestly never see the term sheeple on here from people discussing CTs, just did a quick search and it doesn't really come up on this thread. Loads of others and a lot of the anti thread but not from people sharing conspiracy theories. I find them fascinating. Weather they are true or not - things are discussed as theories not fact?

that documentary from happen network is brilliant - didn't realised how much the great reset stuff is published or how many government leaders are using the phrase build back better! Guess I'll be encouraging my kid to study software development. I worry about AI removing the need for humans and destroying jobs and this 4th industrial revolution seems to be doing just that!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hopefully we can talk now without people coming over just to tell us we are talking rubbish 😆 yes bring back dolly! She did the lords work on this thread although it can be stressful on here. Hopefully thats sorted now the 'anti' thread has been created. Back to business.. the thing that confuses me about the great reset it the idea that we just sit at home whilst robots do our work and get paid a basic salary.. for doing nothing? Can that be right?! That doesn't seem a good enough motive to me tbh but I likely misinterpreted it.

Reactions: 3
People have started to deface the govt covid propaganda signage bullshit where I live. Small victories lol.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow that insta link I posted above has had their page taken down already. They only posted that video of trumps speech an hour ago. I'll repost again this time from team trump page, I didn't even consider myself pro trump but I'm waiting to see how this all plays out - I love an underdog 😂 also used to not being on the right side , I've never voted Tory, voted to remain for brexit and yes to Scottish independence so I'm quite used to results going the other way so fully expecting Biden to be president next week but omg what if all this Q stuff is real? Mind would be blown.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Interested to know did they vacc everyone ? or was it rubbish about people being forcibly vacced. I saw the Chinese vaccine has the most side effects of them all ...edit to add 72 https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4095622
My partner’s brother is a delivery guy. He has been offered it but doesn’t want to take it at this stage. None of us have received any notice to take it as yet.
Wasn’t there foam parties as well, I’m sure I saw photos maybe in September time?
There was a bondage one last night in my local proximity.

I think there’s still a very much outdated view of this country back home.

Reactions: 3
I would like to ask something. The Great Reset is about all countries working together, using Covid19 as excuse to run rampant through the world, allowing to spread in order for there to be one government around the world. Why have Iceland, Cuba, Thailand, Greece, Finland, Norway, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Australia and New Zealand, managed to fight against Covid19, and have still allowed their economy to be open. Not trying to start an argument, would like to know more about this Great Reset.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.