Conspiracy Theories #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch the briefing saying about them testing whole cities and the "army helping with the logistics". I dont want forcing by the army to have a test. Ive been shielding since march so i know ive not got it. This scares me soldiers knocking on my door will it be mandatory. Notice no journos brought it up in their questions

Reactions: 14
Not a conspiracy but has anyone seen in New Zealand that people who refuse covid tests are sent to mandatory "quarantine camps" nd those who continue to refuse testing wont be able to leave. Wtf is going on!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Not a conspiracy but has anyone seen in New Zealand that people who refuse covid tests are sent to mandatory "quarantine camps" nd those who continue to refuse testing wont be able to leave. Wtf is going on!!!!!
I’ve not heard that, wow that is scary,
Cant believe this is a virus so deadly you need a test to know you have it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone here looking forward to 5g being installed, or believe it is for a positive reson? I would love to hear some thoughts.

Nobody has asked for it 4g is rapid enough...

Yet lately 4g has been slowing down...wonder why?

Reactions: 8
This upcoming lockdown is so clearly going to be for far longer than a month. They obviously don’t have the guts to admit yet that they’re going to ruin Christmas because they know the reaction they’ll get. What about all the oldies in care homes? I can’t bear to think of them being alone for as long as it’s been. Never mind Xmas. I’m not a fan of Chrimbo myself but know it’s a huge day for most.
Plandemic!! I’ve had enough of this bull crap already. It’s not good for my nerves being stuck in the house on my Todd

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Im worried about my dad who is 76. Hes on his own and can't be in our support bubble as we have my OHs dad. I think well go from lockdown into Tier 4 in some areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This upcoming lockdown is so clearly going to be for far longer than a month. They obviously don’t have the guts to admit yet that they’re going to ruin Christmas because they know the reaction they’ll get. What about all the oldies in care homes? I can’t bear to think of them being alone for as long as it’s been. Never mind Xmas. I’m not a fan of Chrimbo myself but know it’s a huge day for most.
Plandemic!! I’ve had enough of this bull crap already. It’s not good for my nerves being stuck in the house on my Todd
I'm so glad both of my remaining grandparents died (90+) at the beginning of this year. Imagining them in care homes not being able to see their families is horrible.

If retail isn't allowed to function for Xmas, so many businesses will go bust. The high street needs a complete overhaul but this is not the way it should be done.

Reactions: 8
I personally don't think there's an end to the lockdown unless people come together and start a bleedin revolution! So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Can I ask, as I see so much about covid being a plandemic. What reason would the government have to lock us all away and keep us from our families?

Reactions: 10
Can I ask, as I see so much about covid being a plandemic. What reason would the government have to lock us all away and keep us from our families?

At first I thought maybe it was zombies but now I don't think that because we would of seen already.
I did read something about population control though. Or maybe it has to do with environment cos that seems to be improving?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t believe for a second that Prince William had Covid. They are just trying to make us plebs fall into line.

Reactions: 19
I don’t believe for a second that Prince William had Covid. They are just trying to make us plebs fall into line.
I really don't like William. He just comes across as so smug and pompous. Always comes across as though he's looking down his nose at us 'commoners'. I always preferred Harry. I think he's just a bit lost. I can't imagine William being very supportive towards him.

Reactions: 14
“I think” it has something to do the new world order, and something to do with George Orwell 1984, not sure really just going off past posts, I don’t know anymore about it so would be intrigued to hear more?

Reactions: 12
I really don't like William. He just comes across as so smug and pompous. Always comes across as though he's looking down his nose at us 'commoners'. I always preferred Harry. I think he's just a bit lost. I can't imagine William being very supportive towards him.
Me either. It made me laugh he said "he didn't want to worry the nation" not worried at all William hun. You'd have the best care anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Great website about latest covid lockdown and the science
Lockdownsceptics.org

also fantastic podcast from Dr Mike Yeadon /
(Former VP of Pfizer) about the science and vaccine.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.