Conspiracy Theories #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm far from a revolutionary, I'm happy to do what I'm told but this year...THIS YEAR! It makes no sense. It reminds me of a quote from Batman that I love even though I would never be one to rock the boat or upset the rich - 'There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us' .

Well I guess that storm has been well and truly prevented, and that for me is the reason why. Why the division over face cloths, paranoia, cognitive dissonance, suspicion and reporting on your neighbour. Well played! Crisis averted.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Icke's been permanently removed from twitter
The amount of censorship going on is crazy, you don’t have to be a ‘conspiracy theorist’ to understand something is very very off about this whole situation... great reset is becoming very real.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It depends on weather you believe in him or not ,some might say it's a relief he's not getting to spill his theories during a pandemic ,while for others it's just validating his claims ?

Reactions: 2
The amount of censorship going on is crazy, you don’t have to be a ‘conspiracy theorist’ to understand something is very very off about this whole situation... great reset is becoming very real.
Some certain people are afraid,very afraid, that the truth will be found out . Time for a big upheaval which wont be pleasant .
Those that censor everything ...what are they running from?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
"Do not be fooled. Do not be afraid. Do not stand for this and do not consent,” says Richie.

It all starts and ends with our compliance. If we stop killing people for the elites on demand, war ends. If we stop obeying tyrannical orders to lockdown, lockdowns end. This is the big secret.

They MUST have compliance from the public for the New World Order to succeed. We have been trying to tell people this from the beginning. We DO NOT need them. Stop depending on psychopaths in suits and become self-reliant. That’s what really scares them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This breaks my heart.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
While I feel terrible for the old lady there are procedures that you have to follow for them to discharge a patient from a care facility they have a duty of care to every resident to make sure they're discharged into a safe environment that's why these rules exist so people can't just walk in off the street and take people.Have the family said why they didn't follow these procedures?

Reactions: 6
While I feel terrible for the old lady there are procedures that you have to follow for them to discharge a patient from a care facility they have a duty of care to every resident to make sure they're discharged into a safe environment that's why these rules exist so people can't just walk in off the street and take people.Have the family said why they didn't follow these procedures?
I understand what you're saying but lets be honest, the care home wouldn't have allowed her to be discharged at the moment with all of the covid rules anyway.

I had to pay for an ambulance to transport my mother from her care home, to my house so she didn't have to die alone. And that was at the start of lockdown. It's so hard.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I understand what you're saying but lets be honest, the care home wouldn't have allowed her to be discharged at the moment with all of the covid rules anyway.

My I had to pay for an ambulance to transport my mother from her care home, to my house so she didn't have to die alone. And that was at the start of lockdown. It's so hard.
Yes I know I have relatives in care homes. They discharge them after a neg test and you all have to isolate for two weeks .I wouldn't be going to that extreme anyway as we all know the work involved looking after someone needing that level of care ..what happens if everyone decided to do this and then found out a few days later they can't care for their relative it's too much for them ,don't forget there's a lot of elderly abuse goes on from neglect to financial abuse the care home has to make sure the environment is safe ...I do understand the hardship of having family members in care at this time .

Reactions: 2
Definitely something fishy has gone on. I'm not a massive Trump fan but if I had to pick between him and Biden, I'd vote for Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I haven't been following the election much but was surprised when they still hadn't announced who won. Then last night all the MSM channels cut away from the president trumps speech when he was talking about fraud , the whole thing is so strange. I have seen posts saying that trump could have ordered water marks on all the ballots or something so that's why he's taking them to court.

Reactions: 13
I know trump is a complete dick at time’s like a lot of celebrities and politicians but the way the media absolutely hates him is something else like what the???

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I know trump is a complete dick at time’s like a lot of celebrities and politicians but the way the media absolutely hates him is something else like what the???
Yeah totally like he has bad points, they all do but the utter contempt and undermining of a president is unreal? Like didn't he just sign a peace deal in the Middle East, there's been loads of positive stuff that's happened under his presidency. I've never seen a political leader spoken about / treated this way.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how other people are not seeing this? Why are people not questioning what is going around wether it be this topic or others we don’t live in a communist state so why are people acting like that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t know how other people are not seeing this? Why are people not questioning what is going around wether it be this topic or others we don’t live in a communist state so why are people acting like that
At least with Trump you know what you’re getting. Creepy Joe is a letch. I would love for Trump to have digitally watermarked all ballot papers so the fraud he‘s talking about be proven. I’ve read lots of people who’ve been dead for years also somehow voted for Biden too

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Look at the state at that. All those police for a gym being open! 301 healthy people under 60 died WITH corona not from, since March. 4 healthy under 20. Disgusting. Something bigger is happening and its terrifying.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Look at the state at that. All those police for a gym being open! 301 healthy people under 60 died WITH corona not from, since March. 4 healthy under 20. Disgusting. Something bigger is happening and its terrifying.
EXACTLY what I’ve been saying. The wording of Bobby Ball’s death was weird too. “Died after Covid-19 diagnosis” doesn’t mean he died because of Covid. He had it, doesn’t mean that’s what killed him. It’s all bloody weird.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.