Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to take a look at some of the comments on the COVID thread 😂
Why do I feel like an air stewardess and telling you all to take the brace position if going to the thread!? Try not torture yourselves, as we can lead them so far, but need to see it for themselves. As I've said before, why do you think the first known cloned animal was a sheep!

ETA I was looking at headaches and face masks. A 2006 study of 212 healthcare workers required to wear the medical-grade N95 face mask found that 37% said the mask gave them headaches, and 32% of those people had headaches more than six times a month. In a newer study at the National University Hospital in Singapore, 81% of medical personnel who wore the N95 mask for 6 hours a day developed headaches. 23% of participants said their headaches included migraine symptoms like nausea and photophobia. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16441251/

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
When talking about a restart, what do you think this looks like and how is it achieved? If someone doesn’t mind elaborating.

I have an idea of what I think is meant but I’m not sure!

Reactions: 3
people are just being insulting on there now, two brain cells to rub together, theres no need to be so rude, just because they dont agree.
ive written that wrong, ive just realised, i am not saying that they have two brain cells to rub together. The people on that thread are saying that and other insulting comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m going to take a look at some of the comments on the COVID thread 😂
Are you sure you can find your way over there?

I mean - “us lot” don’t have two brain cells to rub together, it might be challenging for you...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The one on here (not here at the moment thankfully)
usually has 0 - 1 likes, and get this - the person who “likes” their comments, is the same one who used to like the comments of your troll!! I’m pretty sure you know who I mean?!!! (It’s not me, or should I say “me? moi?”). Hahahaha 😉😂😂😂

Hows things where you are? I heard a really heartbreaking story today that 33 people had committed suicide in September, in the ROI. Did you know about this?
Anyway, keep safe lovely, I’m off to my bed with my hot water bottle and my equally hot husband!! 😜😘

Goodnite fellow Tattlers, please all keep safe, see you all tomorrow 🙏😴😘
So you blatantly mean me. I sincerely apologised to you and you're still being passive aggressive and actually upsetting.

People deliberately posting on the covid thread to antagonise and get a reaction, that's not kind is it?

Anyway, I'm hiding this thread and a few of you now 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So you blatantly mean me. I sincerely apologised to you and you're still being passive aggressive and actually upsetting.

People deliberately posting on the covid thread to antagonise and get a reaction, that's not kind is it?

I know you are not talking to me, but i only post on the covid thread to reassure people who are scared.

• Heart
Just a little heads up but I’m sure you lot using both brain cells together already know that everything is tracked via google I’m now using DuckDuckGo and the lack of ads is refreshing, awful scary when something you have just been looking up or even spoken about keeps popping up on your feed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Do i post on the covid thread and get told I'm a tin foil hatter? 😅...duck it im going in
Just shared this with all my WhatsApp contacts 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Haha probably not the safest method seeing as it's owned by face ache... Also I somehow put incognito mode on in WhatsApp and not sure what the point is 🤷🏻‍♀️it's all tracked surely

• Heart
Just a little heads up but I’m sure you lot using both brain cells together already know that everything is tracked via google I’m now using DuckDuckGo and the lack of ads is refreshing, awful scary when something you have just been looking up or even spoken about keeps popping up on your feed.
That's what I search all my conspiracy stuff on, you get way better results than google who just give you what they want you to see! I still use safari for my regular stuff. Probably need to have an app sort out anyway. Not that I don't think I couldn't be tracked or whatever, I just prefer not getting a pre filtered response to my search.

I started watching some of that tartaria stuff this afternoon, really interesting as it wasn't even that long ago, a few hundred years? To be completely wiped from history. Fascinating! Going to have a look into more tonight.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been using DDG a lot more recently.

When talking about a restart, what do you think this looks like and how is it achieved? If someone doesn’t mind elaborating.

To me it could be a total restart. The history site I've mentioned had a discussion about chronology, and potentially how everything we assumed happened at certain times were actually not. Events we take as Roman or Greek, were actually more recent. So could they in the past have made us forget what had happened, erase it so we think that we're actually evolved beings, when it's happened at least six times already. We're so dependent on technology and apps, how many of us could survive under more basic conditions. If we're told it happened like the Battle of Hastings was 1066, we accept it at face value. If they've found a way to control us, I dread to think within a few generations what they may do.

ETA add a few links

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

The only reason I posted this was because I saw that you had 1. Liking comments from a person who was trolling and upsetting me and others on here. And 2. Your comments in response to someone who was saying “If you really want to go to a dark place, grab a glass of wine and look on the Covid Thread, to which you responded with “Go and look at the conspiracy thread!! You can’t throw stones and then hide your hands!! But, I don’t want to fall out, we have both made comments, and I will own what I posted. I don’t have a problem with you at all, Infact I would love for you to stay on this thread and put your theories out, this thread is all about coming together and not being scared to post, which is exactly what is going on in the covid thread!! Some posters from here are actually worrying about the reaction they will get on the covid thread. So, I don’t want you to leave, I want you to stay and join in, but let’s both agree to start again, and from a place of understanding not shadyness. I really am sorry if I upset you, and I want you to know how hurt I’ve been as well.
Can we get past this and be respectful to each other? I know I can, how about you girl? 👍😘✌

The “Great Restart” is to do with the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which eventually wants to combine humanity with Artificial Intelligence. I will post the best video that I ever saw on this, just let me go and grab it for you.

I’ve been using DDG a lot more recently.
I’ve heard some weird comments about DDG, so I mainly post from Bitchute. Although iam actually really really worried about Spiro. Does anyone remember him? He posted the most brilliant videos about the whole covid issue, that were well informed, and he also always linked articles and other videos to back his thoughts up. I won’t lie, it’s been over 4 weeks since he posted anything, and that is not like him at all. So, if anyone manages to find out where Spiro is, please let me know!! And please god that nothing has happened to him 🙏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think it was @TheJoanCollinsFanClub who alerted me to DuckDuckGo and I haven't looked back!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
As I'm named after an artificial element, thought I'd share some science stuff! I think most people realise Edison was an awful person, as Tesla was trying to good, but E was one of theirs.

Einstein, always bugged me how he was meant to have formulated all this great stuff, but had been crap at most things! I did read once some thought his wife was the brains, but nah he's a fraudster like many.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it was @TheJoanCollinsFanClub who alerted me to DuckDuckGo and I haven't looked back!
Aww, Thankyou sis!! But, tbh, I usually find my videos etc from Bitchute, and a very small amount from DDG and Youtube (Although it’s becoming harder and harder to find anything that stays up for long before the “powers that be” step in and delete everything!!
However, I did find this interesting video that is saying that Patrick Vallance has shares worth £600K in GlaxoSmithKline, who are the people that our government have instructed to deliver up to 60 million covid vaccines. Surely this is a bleeping blatant conflict of interest??!!
Also, I hear that “human vaccine trials” are to start in early January next year, at a secure quarantine location, that is based on the east side on London, which more than likely going to be at the new Nightingale Hospital in E16 (royal docks, near Canning Town)...

• Wow
Aww, Thankyou sis!! But, tbh, I usually find my videos etc from Bitchute, and a very small amount from DDG and Youtube (Although it’s becoming harder and harder to find anything that stays up for long before the “powers that be” step in and delete everything!!
However, I did find this interesting video that is saying that Patrick Vallance has shares worth £600K in GlaxoSmithKline, who are the people that our government have instructed to deliver up to 60 million covid vaccines. Surely this is a bleeping blatant conflict of interest??!!
Also, I hear that “human vaccine trials” are to start in early January next year, at a secure quarantine location, that is based on the east side on London, which more than likely going to be at the new Nightingale Hospital in E16 (royal docks, near Canning Town)...

i sent that one to my dad today, hes quite good with his views at 73. he shouldnt be advising the government when he has a vested interest in getting vaccines out, it must mean he would want to inflate the figures.

• Heart
Ok, so what about this??!!....🧐

Its scary times, might not tell dad that one , dont want to scare him too much ! you get loads of videos and information, its great !

thats terrible isnt it, digital id mixed up with vaccine, so they not really consenting to it are they?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.