Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this thread as well (I’m sure you’re noticed!!)
As I said yesterday, just knowing that I can come on here and chat with you guys makes me feel strangely comforted, as I know that we are not tearing eachother to shreds (like on many other threads, that all seem to have the same aggressive people arguing on them!! And we know who they are too!)..😉✌

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve just received an email to consent for all my children to be given the flu vaccine during November in school. I then thought I’d have a google about it and came across this!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Do i post on the covid thread and get told I'm a tin foil hatter? 😅...duck it im going in

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Re: The “Flu” vaccine, an American friend has informed me that several large supermarket chains have been offering a “free” flu vaccine with money off vouchers!! So basically bribing people to take it!!..
Also, ever wondered what covid-19 stands for?
Apparently it’s, Certificate Of Vaccine ID (identification). And the 19 part actually stands for AI (if you look at the numbers and corresponding letters in the alphabet)...
@HanB33 - I think at this point, anyone going on to that thread and not agreeing with the narrative is going to get labelled a “Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theorist”. I say, wear your Tin Foil Crown 👑 with Pride!!! 😘

Reactions: 4
Found another interesting study on “viruses” and “exosomes”..

I am very interested in nutrition and have in the past year purchased books by Dr Morse, Medical Medium, Prof Arnold Erhert (I think I spelt that wrong) who all agree that most DIS-ease is from our food choices and things like pollutants, heavy metals, exposure to certain things... I'm still very much a beginner in this territory!

I was vegetarian for a while then a junky vegan and now I'm a lot less processed foods and more so fresh where I can get it but it can be a struggle at times as not all food is equal ... For instance I purchased some organic Oranges from Spain through crowd farming and the smell and taste where just amazing yet the standard Oranges available in the market and supermarket have no smell and half the taste... The difference is crazy. I also read a book recently called not on the label which went into the hidden aspects of our food industry in the UK and this book is quite old but wow even back then the "labour" and practices used were really eye opening

Edited to add that I feel a huge difference in mental clarity and physically when I've eaten "clean" even for a day

I remember walking into a supermarket after avoiding them for 2 years when I went vegan and it was the most bizzare experience to see so much packaged commercial food.. No wonder people find it hard to make healthy choices when everything is aimed at making you make the unhealthy choice

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
aluminiumfoildressup15.jpg
come for me covid thread!!!

Re: The “Flu” vaccine, an American friend has informed me that several large supermarket chains have been offering a “free” flu vaccine with money off vouchers!! So basically bribing people to take it!!..
Apparently it’s, Certificate Of Vaccine ID (identification). And the 19 part actually stands for AI (if you look at the numbers and corresponding letters in the alphabet)...
@HanB33 - I think at this point, anyone going on to that thread and not agreeing with the narrative is going to get labelled a “Tin Foil Hat Conspiracy Theorist”. I say, wear your Tin Foil Crown 👑 with Pride!!! 😘
It's been 2 mins and I have gained my first shut down comment 💃

• Heart
Perhaps that is different in the USA. But here, in Canada, the flu vaccine is always given for free at pharmacies (even supermarket pharmacies). It is more accessible for people. I do not think that is a conspiracy but that is just because that is how it is where I live. In the USA, the vaccine would be expensive for those without insurance, which is many, especially as 20 million+ are now jobless and therefore without medical coverage as insurance is often through work. I think it is an initiative to make sure people have access, as if you get covid and the flu, it would be a nightmare. Just offering a different perspective 😊. x

@openbook1 - Yes, I understand what you’re saying, and some supermarkets in the UK also offer the flu vaccine (when there is a pharmacy in store)
But my point was the fact they are being offered incentives as a bribe to get it!! Why else would they need to offer money off vouchers if most people would get it anyway??...🤔

Found this film that was made several years ago, and it’s pretty much our current situation!!

View attachment 253533come for me covid thread!!!

It's been 2 mins and I have gained my first shut down comment 💃
You Go Girl!!! 👍😍👑

Reactions: 3
@openbook1 - Yes, I understand what you’re saying, and some supermarkets in the UK also offer the flu vaccine (when there is a pharmacy in store)
But my point was the fact they are being offered incentives as a bribe to get it!! Why else would they need to offer money off vouchers if most people would get it anyway??...🤔

Found this film that was made several years ago, and it’s pretty much our current situation!!

You Go Girl!!! 👍😍👑
Because people love free stuff and money off, especially us in North America, it is not an uncommon tactic here 😂. I can see why people are suspicious though. Nothing to do with healthcare is ever "free" in the USA...which is sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
And, what about these GM mosquitoes that have recently been “launched” in Florida? We already know that Gates has invested in this, with the aim of using these mosquitos to deliver vaccines!! 😳😱

I know of a place here on the South Coast (military base) that is rumoured to have had some GM mosquitos released many years ago (can't currently recall when). I was always a but sceptical but when we go there and get bitten - well, these are no ordinary mozzie bites!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know of a place here on the South Coast (military base) that is rumoured to have had some GM mosquitos released many years ago (can't currently recall when). I was always a but sceptical but when we go there and get bitten - well, these are no ordinary mozzie bites!
Wasn't the zika outbreak a few years ago rumoured to have been released via GM mosquitoes? Here's a daily mail article I remember reading in 2016 , mentioned oxitech , which surprise surprise is bill and Melinda gates.

• Heart
Found this very interesting document..!!

Basically a whole document debunking the covid scam...

And then there’s this!!

there you go jb fletch , that might be related to the rumour you heard

• Heart
Reactions: 2
there you go jb fletch , that might be related to the rumour you heard
🙏🏻 I knew I'd seen something like this although I was unable to find it as Google is full of "causes no issues" which would be great if it's true..

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Do i post on the covid thread and get told I'm a tin foil hatter? 😅...duck it im going in
Well that went down well with the closed mind co-divs 😂😂😂😂😂 don’t they know your mind is a parachute it works better when it’s open, now please excuse me I’m off to make myself a new super duper tin foil bonnet 👑👑👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just catching up on all on this thread, had a meeting in person at work (basically I've left but may do the odd thing) as filed a formal complaint (essentially their communications suck)! So next week I can hopefully start my new career, excited but nervous as learning online with it, but long term all the signs are there for me to follow (they'd been screaming at me during early lockdown to get out)!

Anyway, as ever very interesting information shared by all, thank you :) as well as respectful that we can share things, and make our own minds up, not dismiss it out of hand. I definitely feel we're approach restart time within a generation or two, we've become to wise for the most part, so working out how to control us so can in a few more generations erase what we accept now as history. I sometimes think if time travel is possible, it's because they're changing things to fit what they want us to remember/know about events. Hence, the Mandela Effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.