Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, Thankyou sis!! But, tbh, I usually find my videos etc from Bitchute, and a very small amount from DDG and Youtube (Although it’s becoming harder and harder to find anything that stays up for long before the “powers that be” step in and delete everything!!
However, I did find this interesting video that is saying that Patrick Vallance has shares worth £600K in GlaxoSmithKline, who are the people that our government have instructed to deliver up to 60 million covid vaccines. Surely this is a bleeping blatant conflict of interest??!!
Also, I hear that “human vaccine trials” are to start in early January next year, at a secure quarantine location, that is based on the east side on London, which more than likely going to be at the new Nightingale Hospital in E16 (royal docks, near Canning Town)...

Oh no ! I'm getting visions of 28 Days Later

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Re: “The Great Reset”. This video is from 4 years ago and has over 1million views, yet it could have been filmed now!! There is one other video that is also about the “Great Reset”, which I will link shortly.

Sorry - I should have explained that the above video is also referencing “The 4th Industrial Revolution”, which is about “Transhumans and linking the human brain with Artificial Intelligence.
I truly believe transhumans will be commonplace in the next decade . Predictive programming is certainly projecting that idea . The BBC dystopian drama “ years and years “ reeked of predictive programming . Great show though !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I truly believe transhumans will be commonplace in the next decade . Predictive programming is certainly projecting that idea . The BBC dystopian drama “ years and years “ reeked of predictive programming . Great show though !
Science Fiction, especially dystopians, are a good place to hide things in plain sight.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Right, this is a bit off topic, but iam really fed up with people who go on the covid thread but slagging us off, but gets defensive when called out about it. I just looked at this person’s recent posts, and 4 were about us, saying that we are all “Covidiots”, that we are “pissing her off no end” and “Don’t go on the conspiracy thread or you’ll win bingo”. And, “wish I had an eye roll emoji” And get thus one, this person had posted a “bleep” meme and underneath it had written “The amount of times I think of this meme” and then had wrote about not going on the conspiracy thread, or you’ll win bingo.
And then has the nerve to post over here!!!
bleeping Hypocrite...🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There’s been some fascinating videos posted on here lately. I only dip in and out of here from time to time when I get a minute but have got lots of things to catch up on that interest me that have been posted recently. The book of Enoch and the Antarctica stuff particularly. I was brought up to question things and don’t believe all you’re told, my late dad always used to say that to us as kids and it stuck with me.

Makes a change from all things covid that’s for sure as the anxiety is rising again from all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Right, this is a bit off topic, but iam really fed up with people who go on the covid thread but slagging us off, but gets defensive when called out about it. I just looked at this person’s recent posts, and 4 were about us, saying that we are all “Covidiots”, that we are “pissing her off no end” and “Don’t go on the conspiracy thread or you’ll win bingo”. And, “wish I had an eye roll emoji” And get thus one, this person had posted a “bleep” meme and underneath it had written “The amount of times I think of this meme” and then had wrote about not going on the conspiracy thread, or you’ll win bingo.
bleeping Hypocrite...🙄🙄🙄
I know it's not me anyway :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4
bleeping Hypocrite...🙄🙄🙄
I think we just leave them too it. If they want to play both sides, fork them, as only fooling themselves. I have never been on that thread, and don't intend to either. Post what you want Joanie, leave them be, as if that's all they've got time for in life to belittle others for having an opinion different to theirs then really they're better off there.

This is not meant as a transphobic post. I notice Mermaids is trending on Twitter. Now that is one vile organisation, and quite dangerous. One of my nieces has expressed being unhappy as a girl, she's pre-puberty, and said she doesn't want boobies like a girl! She is high functioning autistic, and a friend (who is gender fluid) told me that gender issues are more common with autism, which I found interesting in itself.

In relation to the adrenochrome , satanic rituals etc why is it predominantly American celebs we see being discussed ? If it’s real
Surely Brits are doing it too ?
Last year the grime rapper J Hus admitted to using voodoo to get success ....
Normalising it for the youth I guess

• Wow
In relation to the adrenochrome , satanic rituals etc why is it predominantly American celebs we see being discussed ? If it’s real
Surely Brits are doing it too ?
Last year the grime rapper J Hus admitted to using voodoo to get success ....
Normalising it for the youth I guess
I would say depends on their importance to pushing their agendas and spreading the word they want out there is. Someone that is maybe known in the UK only, may not have the same global impact of the bigger names. However, I think if you're a Hollyweird actor or globally singing artist, your ass is owned. As I mentioned earlier, most are related to each other in some form to get that level of fame/success. I did read once suggestion that OBE = Others Bloody Effort, MBE = My Bloody Effort, and knighthood reward for those who already come from that background, but gaining formal titled.

• Wow
This is not meant as a transphobic post. I notice Mermaids is trending on Twitter. Now that is one vile organisation, and quite dangerous. One of my nieces has expressed being unhappy as a girl, she's pre-puberty, and said she doesn't want boobies like a girl! She is high functioning autistic, and a friend (who is gender fluid) told me that gender issues are more common with autism, which I found interesting in itself.
When I was younger I never felt like a traditional 'girl' I had other interests than my peers and would often look to my brother and I wondered if I was really a girl , I had female friends all my life and also male friends. My confusion wasn't something I particularly struggled with but it was thoughts that I had before transgender was a mainstream topic, I'm mid 30s now and since puberty I've not really thought much more about it.

I've often wondered if I am on the spectrum as I have lots of close friends but prefer being in a one on one situation, and other reasons. Anyway, I was reading up earlier this week about autism in women as it's still quite an unclear subject. The diagnosis is mainly based on males and females can be better 'maskers' so people don't pick up on traits. I found this link that may be useful for you to read as I haven't seen much else related to female autism. I've never been diagnosed or seen a doctor about it, but I think that can be quite common. (I don't identify with the whole list but found it quite insightful)

• Wow
I would say depends on their importance to pushing their agendas and spreading the word they want out there is. Someone that is maybe known in the UK only, may not have the same global impact of the bigger names. However, I think if you're a Hollyweird actor or globally singing artist, your ass is owned. As I mentioned earlier, most are related to each other in some form to get that level of fame/success. I did read once suggestion that OBE = Others Bloody Effort, MBE = My Bloody Effort, and knighthood reward for those who already come from that background, but gaining formal titled.
Thank you . I worked in media for some time and never heard of anything satanic etc. It has all got very dark or I wonder if I wasn’t awake yet.

Reactions: 4
When I was younger I never felt like a traditional 'girl' I had other interests than my peers and would often look to my brother and I wondered if I was really a girl , I had female friends all my life and also male friends. My confusion wasn't something I particularly struggled with but it was thoughts that I had before transgender was a mainstream topic, I'm mid 30s now and since puberty I've not really thought much more about it.

I've often wondered if I am on the spectrum as I have lots of close friends but prefer being in a one on one situation, and other reasons. Anyway, I was reading up earlier this week about autism in women as it's still quite an unclear subject. The diagnosis is mainly based on males and females can be better 'maskers' so people don't pick up on traits. I found this link that may be useful for you to read as I haven't seen much else related to female autism. I've never been diagnosed or seen a doctor about it, but I think that can be quite common. (I don't identify with the whole list but found it quite insightful)

I am like that with sexuality, I identify as asexual but never been interested in it and sexual stuff is one major trigger for me. Used to drive myself silly over it. I knew a guy with bipolar that identified as a female when manic, but doctors told him to decide if he was a man or a woman, couldn't be both!

I have worked, until today, with people on the spectrum, and recognised it in a few friends (one of which now has a firm diagnosis). My dad talked about autism from the mid-70s onwards, but was poorly understood. In the past they didn't think women could have autism. Now they realise women may present differently to men. If you want to discuss it or ask, please just ask :).

Thank you . I worked in media for some time and never heard of anything satanic etc. It has all got very dark or I wonder if I wasn’t awake yet.
A friend that's in music is the one I mentioned above discussing Icke on his birthday, and wouldn't sign contracts for things as wouldn't sacrifice certain things just for fame. Probably put off so don't end up like Dando, I think she was a warning to people not to dig or talk.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.