Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I'm named after an artificial element, thought I'd share some science stuff! I think most people realise Edison was an awful person, as Tesla was trying to good, but E was one of theirs.

Einstein, always bugged me how he was meant to have formulated all this great stuff, but had been crap at most things! I did read once some thought his wife was the brains, but nah he's a fraudster like many.
I work for an engineering company. Our restaurant is called Edison’s. Always irks me that the biggest part of the building is named after him but Tesla only gets a little meeting room in the London office named after him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Re: “The Great Reset”. This video is from 4 years ago and has over 1million views, yet it could have been filmed now!! There is one other video that is also about the “Great Reset”, which I will link shortly.

Sorry - I should have explained that the above video is also referencing “The 4th Industrial Revolution”, which is about “Transhumans and linking the human brain with Artificial Intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i sent that one to my dad today, hes quite good with his views at 73. he shouldnt be advising the government when he has a vested interest in getting vaccines out, it must mean he would want to inflate the figures.
My mum actually called me a “bleeping nutter” the other day when I was telling her about a few of the things we discuss on here. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Watching classical music concerts being live streamed without an audience, making me miss live music :(.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So, this is the Spiro video explaining “The Great Reset Plan”, and how covid ushers in the new world order, and over 40 thousand people have seen it.
The guy who made the video is called Spiro, and his videos are really really good, well researched, and he hasn’t posted anything for over a month now (which isn’t like him), and many people are concerned that maybe these “dark forces” have actually got to him. Whatever the reason, it’s still really worrying!!

@seaborgium - Are you feeling any better today?
I was going to ask you if you get what I mean by saying how coming on here actually makes me feel comforted (in a strange way!!). Do you think this way as well?

Last edited:
  • Heart
My mum actually called me a “bleeping nutter” the other day when I was telling her about a few of the things we discuss on here. 😆
my dad used to call me a nutjob !! hes changed in the last few years hes more open minded now. The nutjob stuff was when i used to tell him about aliens and stuff, i dont mind i used to do it on purpose to wind him up, it was quite funny !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, this is the Spiro video explaining “The Great Reset Plan”, and how covid ushers in the new world order, and over 40 thousand people have seen it.
The guy who made the video is called Spiro, and his videos are really really good, well researched, and he hasn’t posted anything for over a month now (which isn’t like him), and many people are concerned that maybe these “dark forces” have actually got to him. Whatever the reason, it’s still really worrying!!

@seaborgium - Are you feeling any better today?
I was going to ask you if you get what I mean by saying how coming on here actually makes me feel comforted (in a strange way!!). Do you think this way as well?
Thanks for checking in :) weight off my shoulders after today's meeting, been stressing me out as wasn't sure what would happen. Yes, I've a few astute friends, accepting me as a free thinker as do the same themselves, heck one we ended up discussing David Icke on his birthday when said how dodgy this virus was! However, I do find it cathartic and therapeutic I can share links and let you think for yourselves, knowing that if you want to know more you'll ask or do your own research from what has been said.

• Heart
my dad used to call me a nutjob !! hes changed in the last few years hes more open minded now. The nutjob stuff was when i used to tell him about aliens and stuff, i dont mind i used to do it on purpose to wind him up, it was quite funny !
I deliberately then told her about the adrenochrome theory, knowing that would make her walk off in disbelief shaking her head 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I deliberately then told her about the adrenochrome theory, knowing that would make her walk off in disbelief shaking her head 😆
i deliberately told my dad about cloning , i darent tell him adrenochrome or qanon stuff, its a bit too extreme, were mean arent we? haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
my husband says football is shite without the fans
Never got into football, usually prefer para-sports if follow any (maybe not show him the links I previously posted about professional sports being rigged)! I think many things need that extra energy, friends are musicians and I've performed in my time a fair bit too, and you do feed off the crowd, footballers do the same I'm sure with antics I've seen reported. Music and nature are my two great therapies, so glad to enjoy them in some form.

I couldn't explain this to any family. However, managed to get my mum to try mindfulness today at a garden centre, which was a bit of a miracle!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Never got into football, usually prefer para-sports if follow any (maybe not show him the links I previously posted about professional sports being rigged)! I think many things need that extra energy, friends are musicians and I've performed in my time a fair bit too, and you do feed off the crowd, footballers do the same I'm sure with antics I've seen reported. Music and nature are my two great therapies, so glad to enjoy them in some form.
no i wont tell him about it being rigged, he will have a fit ! and hes being quiet at the moment. I Love nature and i play keyboard, but im not keen on pop music. i hope they sort the arts out actually its a shame , they are being ignored x

• Heart
no i wont tell him about it being rigged, he will have a fit ! and hes being quiet at the moment. I Love nature and i play keyboard, but im not keen on pop music. i hope they sort the arts out actually its a shame , they are being ignored x
Mainstream music is grey noise for £! I love music of all genres, but modern music does nothing for me. Same on arts, I've a friend that's an actor (he did the Creme Egg hunting ads lol) and several in music (rock to opera). The live streams were short, but made me wish I was there...playing or in the audience. Going to hopefully use that love of nature more going forward, there is something special in that connection, which a city just doesn't give me. I was wandering near the big banks here one day, I felt suffocated and couldn't breathe, had to run to a near by park to calm myself down.

• Heart
  • Wow
Mainstream music is grey noise for £! I love music of all genres, but modern music does nothing for me. Same on arts, I've a friend that's an actor (he did the Creme Egg hunting ads lol) and several in music (rock to opera). The live streams were short, but made me wish I was there...playing or in the audience. Going to hopefully use that love of nature more going forward, there is something special in that connection, which a city just doesn't give me. I was wandering near the big banks here one day, I felt suffocated and couldn't breathe, had to run to a near by park to calm myself down.
yes modern music makes me anxious, although i do like that californian folk stuff from the seventies, sorry i dont know the correct term. I was put off by that laurel canyon stuff and the mind control though. i know what you mean about nature, i am lucky enough to live in the countryside, i cant stand big cities and towns. I bet you miss playing music i hope it comes back for you, i can imagine the feeling in front of an audience. I have also been trying mindfulness, i wish i could get my bloody husband and dad to do it , they never shut up! I have only been to one musical , it was the story of marc bolan , husbands choice, hes older than me. But it was really good. Unfortunately they are decimating parts of the countryside here with that hs2, people are protesting though. Good luck to you for the future with your arts and music x

• Heart
Oh, I’m the same, not interested in football (unless it’scc important match for England).- even then it’s so disappointing!!
The only sport that I really adore is Ice Skating, I absolutely love it!! That, and music, and my beautiful animals are my passions!! Oh, and travel!! I’ve got a beautiful villa in Cyprus that’s literally on the beach, it’s not that busy, and waking up to the gorgeous sea view, and having a coffee on my balcony is heavenly to me!!

• Heart
I mentioned to my mum yesterday about Epstein's girl friend dad ( Robert Maxwell) having links to Mossad, the trafficking, the islands, Jill Dando and the BBC how all the elite of the world are connected, Jimmy saville and the royals. They already had their doubts about the virus origins, my mum has called it germ warfare in the past. I'm basically drip feeding her bits and pieces I've learned and we also spoke about the abuse in The entertainment industry ( Britney etc) I don't want to go full tin foil hat as I don't want to worry her. I don't know what the reaction would be if told her all the things I've been reading up on. To be honest she seemed quite interested and agreed with all my points.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh, I’m the same, not interested in football (unless it’scc important match for England).- even then it’s so disappointing!!
The only sport that I really adore is Ice Skating, I absolutely love it!! That, and music, and my beautiful animals are my passions!! Oh, and travel!! I’ve got a beautiful villa in Cyprus that’s literally on the beach, it’s not that busy, and waking up to the gorgeous sea view, and having a coffee on my balcony is heavenly to me!!
i wish i had a villa in cyprus ! how lovely. i pretend to have a villa in cyprus with my pop up intex pool in summer, thats as good as it gets for me, we think we are millionaires then ! i like watching ice skating and i absolutely love all animals, ive got two little rescue cats at the moment. Im not really talking about conspiracies now am i ? sorry but its nice to know a bit about you x

I mentioned to my mum yesterday about Epstein's girl friend dad ( Robert Maxwell) having links to Mossad, the trafficking, the islands, Jill Dando and the BBC how all the elite of the world are connected, Jimmy saville and the royals. They already had their doubts about the virus origins, my mum has called it germ warfare in the past. I'm basically drip feeding her bits and pieces I've learned and we also spoke about the abuse in The entertainment industry ( Britney etc) I don't want to go full time foil hat as I don't want to worry her. I don't know what the reaction would be if told her all the things I've been reading up on. To be honest she seemed quite interested and agreed with all my points.
you are more considerate than me , im a cow for telling things like that to people !

• Heart
Can we have a meet up at your villa when we've destroyed all the evil bastards!? Sounds gorgeous.

yes modern music makes me anxious, although i do like that californian folk stuff from the seventies, sorry i dont know the correct term. I was put off by that laurel canyon stuff and the mind control though. i know what you mean about nature, i am lucky enough to live in the countryside, i cant stand big cities and towns. I bet you miss playing music i hope it comes back for you, i can imagine the feeling in front of an audience. I have also been trying mindfulness, i wish i could get my bloody husband and dad to do it , they never shut up! I have only been to one musical , it was the story of marc bolan , husbands choice, hes older than me. But it was really good. Unfortunately they are decimating parts of the countryside here with that hs2, people are protesting though. Good luck to you for the future with your arts and music x
Thanks, it's more using gardening as a tool for therapy, as well as learning how to design them. I played in orchestras in my youth, and loved it but depression plus other stuff meant I took it no further. I am glad to live on the outskirts, I have been to the city centre twice since February. I am surprised they're going ahead with H2S given the cost, but think like fracking and biodiversity offsetting it's about destroying nature. I said years ago cities would become our cages like animals as tolerated so much abuse with them. Now bingo, which animals are caged!?

As for Laurel Canyon, yes, it's a rabbit hole. Weird one that Jim Morrison's father was military, some suggestion he's alive but changed his name etc. Also, Police (Sting's band) Stewart Copeland's dad worked for the CIA, he may have even been a founder. All very weird.

ETA one question on Saville. Who was he really? Given the pictures of him with royals, I wonder if his father was really a Rothschild or something. It just never adds up the picture we've been painted of him as a DJ that got very lucky and in with so many high up people, as well as away with a shitload of stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we have a meet up at your villa when we've destroyed all the evil bastards!? Sounds gorgeous.

Thanks, it's more using gardening as a tool for therapy, as well as learning how to design them. I played in orchestras in my youth, and loved it but depression plus other stuff meant I took it no further. I am glad to live on the outskirts, I have been to the city centre twice since February. I am surprised they're going ahead with H2S given the cost, but think like fracking and biodiversity offsetting it's about destroying nature. I said years ago cities would become our cages like animals as tolerated so much abuse with them. Now bingo, which animals are caged!?

As for Laurel Canyon, yes, it's a rabbit hole. Weird one that Jim Morrison's father was military, some suggestion he's alive but changed his name etc. Also, Police (Sting's band) Stewart Copeland's dad worked for the CIA, he may have even been a founder. All very weird.

I live on th
They are up in arms about hs2 here, it is depressing to see actually, i will tell my husband about stuart copeland, he likes the police. I hope you get peace from your gardening , its a lovely hobby. I must go now as husband wants to watch the bridge, it was lovely to have a little chat with yourself and joan also , its nice to know a little about people when you sort of see them most days x

• Heart
They are up in arms about hs2 here, it is depressing to see actually, i will tell my husband about stuart copeland, he likes the police. I hope you get peace from your gardening , its a lovely hobby. I must go now as husband wants to watch the bridge, it was lovely to have a little chat with yourself and joan also , its nice to know a little about people when you sort of see them most days x
I do love Stewart as a musician though lol. Take care of yourself :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.