Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I'm done with the coronavirus threads, people are crazy. Probs gonna get in tattle trouble now, it's been fun guys
In regards to the covid thread and people being aggressive - I have been banned before on Tattle for "arguing" (one comment that was reported by one person - unfair) yet the people on the covid thread can argue til they're blue and nothing happens. Starting to annoy me now how biased people are.
i think and i might be wrong, unless its an alternative forum, that any forum will always favour the mainstream narrative above other views. x

As soon as lockdown started this is what I envisioned. Army men bringing rations to our doors because we wouldn't be allowed out!
me too, and dragging away positive people, i was terrified x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Georgethecat someone posted a video on here once of a satanic priest who used to preach for the church of Satan and one line stuck with me from that and he said it doesn't matter if you believe in Satan or not they do! And it really made me look at it differently. Whether you or I believe in him makes no difference as there are people all over the world who try to practice spells or rituals to conjure him so therefore magic is a real thing the question is just whether if it works or not isnt it.
I'm not sure I've quoted this correctly but I remember when Black Lives Matter was at the forefront of the media and social media and people were all posting black squares. I also posted a black square when I awoke but after doing so it felt off with me so I actually deleted it off my main grid although continued to share things such as books and pictures in my stories.

I have no idea how I came across it but I read a few days after that everyone who was posting a black square (which was not even the intention of the movement on that particular day.. I'm sure it was for most people to post nothing and stay quiet / amplify POC voices/accounts) were actually inadvertently taking part in a ritual 👀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not religious at all, but do find the history aspect fascinating. Agree that religion is based on control, and money. Men wrote the bible, not god. However with all this satanic stuff coming out lately I am interested in it a bit more as everything has a pretty fascinating history. Same with the free masons.

Love that your thesis was a conspiracy
I grew up with a very controlling mother, Christianity was and still is very important to her (she's gone back to church since it reopened). I think the bible is full of spin, often mistranslated (on purpose) and bias to suit the agendas of the times. They don't like us being in touch with feelings or connections at more than a surface level, like a Twitter follower or Facebook friend, as friendship can be something very powerful, especially when like minded people connect. Even learning to trust our instincts or self love are often hard as throw images and ideas to follow, not what we would say if were a wild animal. If someone is not married or with a partner, has kids, house and job, it is often frowned upon deeply, rather than accepting there are many ways to live life, and normal is just a construct to make us feel bad for not following blindly. I often say money is fools gold, a golden carrot (hence carats are a measure of gold) to make people do things they may not ordinarily do. That is why threads like these are important so people can discuss ideas, which may seem out there, but equally make people stop to think, which again they don't like us thinking for ourselves.

ETA what is weird with the Saturn stuff (look up Saturnalia that was around our Christmas and what we're really celebrating) is I had a large poster of it in my room as a teenager...beside a picture of the World Trade Centres I rescued from a skip! Not sure what psychologically I was picking up as that was the 80s and 90s. I think we often know things, but don't realise we know them. I've mentioned before about deja vu this lifetime.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well didn’t Boris say the other day that troops would be made available to asist the police with rule breaking fines? I didn’t read the article, just saw a headline. Could be just the start of us getting used to seeing the army out and about.

Apologies I didnt see the other posts above about the army as I was looking at the Antarctica stuff
yes, he has mentioned using the army if we dont behave ourselves ! I always think he looks very uncomfortable when he is saying these things. On tv the other night he actually said bringing in the new measures was hurting him spiritually. Which i found interesting.

• Wow
yes, he has mentioned using the army if we dont behave ourselves ! I always think he looks very uncomfortable when he is saying these things. On tv the other night he actually said bringing in the new measures was hurting him spiritually. Which i found interesting.
That's a really strange thing for Boris to say...makes it seem like what he's saying goes alot deeper. I hope more people caught that.

That's a really strange thing for Boris to say...makes it seem like what he's saying goes alot deeper. I hope more people caught that.
There's a line he's had to cross to become PM. He was the joker of a MP we would see on HIGNFY, and now the buck stops with him, knowing all the world is criticising and analysing his every move. It's a poisonous chalice to be PM, especially when the opposition does not seem likely to win (the SNP have to strong a stranglehold in Scotland). I don't trust Sturgeon though, may have said I've met her twice, and although many found her lovely, I got my usual don't trust this wolf in sheep clothing. She is being shown to be a better leader than Boris, which his ego will hate.

Reactions: 8
When I was around 3/4 apparently I used to tell my mum in great detail about the village I lived in. My family, my children, how we collected food and made clothes etc. It proper freaked her out at the time. She said it didn’t just sound like toddler stories because of the specific details I was sharing. I told her we all died in a terrible fire 😳 Then one day, I just stopped talking about it. I have no memory of this whatsoever!
I did a very similar thing at the same age to my mum. I used describe to her about how I lived on the foggy streets in a city and ask people to buy my flowers. Then one evening was in bed and started to shout for my mum. She came running upstairs and I told her my other mummy had just come into my bedroom with her basket of flowers but left as soon as I shouted my mum. I can vaguely remember this...but very hazy. However after that evening I never spoke or told her of any stories again. So bizarre and I have no memory of a past life either now?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure I've quoted this correctly but I remember when Black Lives Matter was at the forefront of the media and social media and people were all posting black squares. I also posted a black square when I awoke but after doing so it felt off with me so I actually deleted it off my main grid although continued to share things such as books and pictures in my stories.

I have no idea how I came across it but I read a few days after that everyone who was posting a black square (which was not even the intention of the movement on that particular day.. I'm sure it was for most people to post nothing and stay quiet / amplify POC voices/accounts) were actually inadvertently taking part in a ritual 👀
Yesss I briefly read about this and tried to search for more information but couldn't get much on it id love to read more about it.

Reactions: 3
The entertainment business - many are related to each other, although distantly we are often told, showing it is often an insiders club. Then we have stage schools like Sylvia Youngs or BRIT school that churn out many successful acts, just how many are groomed especially for this? I read somewhere Adele got her part as they needed an overweight singer, and she was lucky to get it! With autotune to combining peoples voices then autotuned, even the vocals are not their own. Very few write their own material, so when people analyse someone's lyrics to see if they're awake or not, it's nothing to do with them. I was thinking of Disney and all that's said about it, and remembered this on K-pop (which has become huge the last few years) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51476159 quite simply people have become desperate to become famous, and will almost do anything for it. X Factor is completely scripted, it's no wonder many leave reality tv shows with mental health issues with what goes on behind the scenes. A friend does the therapy, and they get so little.

ETA for you history fans, worth checking this out on the USA and Canada. check out the Tartarian empire, been down this rabbit hole recently. How many global resets have there been, are we having another soon?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I did a very similar thing at the same age to my mum. I used describe to her about how I lived on the foggy streets in a city and ask people to buy my flowers. Then one evening was in bed and started to shout for my mum. She came running upstairs and I told her my other mummy had just come into my bedroom with her basket of flowers but left as soon as I shouted my mum. I can vaguely remember this...but very hazy. However after that evening I never spoke or told her of any stories again. So bizarre and I have no memory of a past life either now?!
i have read that past lives memories do fade as you become an adult. Some people have regression therapy for it, ive got a book on it by david wells actually. I suppose it could be very traumatic though if you got a dodgy practitioner.

• Heart
When I was younger (primary school age) I made up my own theory that people with high intelligence had been here before and were reincarnated, their knowledge was carried through from previous lives! I also thought that people with lower intelligence were here for the first time and just figuring things out in the world. No idea where these thoughts came from and when I told my mum she pretty much rolled her eyes at me 😂 I've always thought there is truth in what kids say about their previous lives and have watched a few documentaries with their stories. I'm sure there have been some shared here recently.

Love that this thread gives me loads of content to watch and read, there's so much about the world I don't know, or have bothered to pay any attention to before. I think when you're busy with life you don't have time for much else so it's since being on maternity/ working part time I've found time to actually look into things a more and I'm so thankful for this thread. I definitely take things with a pinch of salt but I certainly do not trust the government's official line on things. No way there's been too many things exposed in the past to do that, but I also don't let it consume me.

• Heart
When I was younger (primary school age) I made up my own theory that people with high intelligence had been here before and were reincarnated, their knowledge was carried through from previous lives! I also thought that people with lower intelligence were here for the first time and just figuring things out in the world. No idea where these thoughts came from and when I told my mum she pretty much rolled her eyes at me 😂 I've always thought there is truth in what kids say about their previous lives and have watched a few documentaries with their stories. I'm sure there have been some shared here recently.

Love that this thread gives me loads of content to watch and read, there's so much about the world I don't know, or have bothered to pay any attention to before. I think when you're busy with life you don't have time for much else so it's since being on maternity/ working part time I've found time to actually look into things a more and I'm so thankful for this thread. I definitely take things with a pinch of salt but I certainly do not trust the government's official line on things. No way there's been too many things exposed in the past to do that, but I also don't let it consume me.
and this is a friendly thread, where we dont get attacked for having a opinion ! x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The entertainment business - many are related to each other, although distantly we are often told, showing it is often an insiders club. Then we have stage schools like Sylvia Youngs or BRIT school that churn out many successful acts, just how many are groomed especially for this? I read somewhere Adele got her part as they needed an overweight singer, and she was lucky to get it! With autotune to combining peoples voices then autotuned, even the vocals are not their own. Very few write their own material, so when people analyse someone's lyrics to see if they're awake or not, it's nothing to do with them. I was thinking of Disney and all that's said about it, and remembered this on K-pop (which has become huge the last few years) https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51476159 quite simply people have become desperate to become famous, and will almost do anything for it. X Factor is completely scripted, it's no wonder many leave reality tv shows with mental health issues with what goes on behind the scenes. A friend does the therapy, and they get so little.

ETA for you history fans, worth checking this out on the USA and Canada. check out the Tartarian empire, been down this rabbit hole recently. How many global resets have there been, are we having another soon?
😢 There were so many beautiful buildings and yet I look around and everything is newish and same same (at least where I live)

And although not a conspiracy... I was driving earlier and it was like I was looking at things with new eyes (I've been reading up on where they've possibly put 5g masts) so I was noticing every lamppost and traffic light and it struck me just how many there are! And when I was in asda carpark (lol I went to timpsons to get some keys cut) I felt like the electricity towers were just fricking huge and how had I never noticed how much they stuck out (as opposed too never really noticing them before)... It was an odd experience like I was seeing clearly for the first time in a long time which sounds odd haha but I think I'm just becoming more aware of seeing what is actually around me rather than being "asleep" which I feel I am half the time with this bloody smartphone attached to me 🙄

I'm not sure if anything I just said made sense but here's some pics of the leccy towers lol and I'm glad to have found this thread as I'm really enjoying all the interesting content being shared

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
😢 There were so many beautiful buildings and yet I look around and everything is newish and same same (at least where I live)

And although not a conspiracy... I was driving earlier and it was like I was looking at things with new eyes (I've been reading up on where they've possibly put 5g masts) so I was noticing every lamppost and traffic light and it struck me just how many there are! And when I was in asda carpark (lol I went to timpsons to get some keys cut) I felt like the electricity towers were just fricking huge and how had I never noticed how much they stuck out (as opposed too never really noticing them before)... It was an odd experience like I was seeing clearly for the first time in a long time which sounds odd haha but I think I'm just becoming more aware of seeing what is actually around me rather than being "asleep" which I feel I am half the time with this bloody smartphone attached to me 🙄

I'm not sure if anything I just said made sense but here's some pics of the leccy towers lol and I'm glad to have found this thread as I'm really enjoying all the interesting content being shared
That's been my problem - we are used to looking down at our phones all the bloody time and those rare times we look up around us, theres something huge we havent noticed which has apparently been there for years etc...it's scary how easily our brains have switched off 😳

• Heart
And then there’s this!!

I was sure I'd seen something similar back in the day so it is in some ways nice to see this article although obviously it's not nice also!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
And, what about these GM mosquitoes that have recently been “launched” in Florida? We already know that Gates has invested in this, with the aim of using these mosquitos to deliver vaccines!! 😳😱

Madness.
It's terrifying to think of what people in power are capable of, the tech they are provided with is beyond probably what any of us could possibly fathom. Absolutley anything is possible at this point. 😔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.