Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antarctica is a curious place. Have you come across these maps?

I have read the stories before about it being used as a base. I know someone that did a year as a meteorologist with British Antarctic Survey, but sounded like she didn't do much (this was 20 years ago). They do seem determined to keep us, Joanna and Joe Bloggs, away from there. Given how many children go missing officially, and the add in those under the care of the state, it is quite possible children could end up there.
Those maps a fascinating and I actually have a thing for maps, especially old ones. I think I am looking at everything in a new light at the moment. Too much time alone in lockdown and opening up my mind a bit! I think it must have been 'discovered' long before it was official, and all the countries around the globe have fought over it, I think that was part of the reason for the falklands war, having a land base so close to Antarctica, I mean what's the appeal if it's just a chunk of ice and some penguins

I have worked with someone who was on a British Antarctic Survey expedition, he showed me some photos but I have always taken Antarctica at face value of being a great ice expanse, but I have always wondered what's beneath the ice and when did it freeze over etc, I can't say I'm very educated on the subject. I will be paying a lot more attention now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A quick heads up, just discovered the history site I linked to before has changed domain to .net not .org. https://stolenhistory.net/

Sleep well @TheJoanCollinsFanClub :) stay safe x

Those maps a fascinating and I actually have a thing for maps, especially old ones. I think I am looking at everything in a new light at the moment. Too much time alone in lockdown and opening up my mind a bit! I think it must have been 'discovered' long before it was official, and all the countries around the globe have fought over it, I think that was part of the reason for the falklands war, having a land base so close to Antarctica, I mean what's the appeal if it's just a chunk of ice and some penguins

I have worked with someone who was on a British Antarctic Survey expedition, he showed me some photos but I have always taken Antarctica at face value of being a great ice expanse, but I have always wondered what's beneath the ice and when did it freeze over etc, I can't say I'm very educated on the subject. I will be paying a lot more attention now.
The site I've linked to is quite good for looking up stuff. The chronology aspect got to me, ex-OCD with time/numbers plus archaeology background. Yes, under the ice sounds feasible, and definitely on the Falklands, some of those islands like South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands are interesting in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As soon as lockdown started this is what I envisioned. Army men bringing rations to our doors because we wouldn't be allowed out!
Well didn’t Boris say the other day that troops would be made available to asist the police with rule breaking fines? I didn’t read the article, just saw a headline. Could be just the start of us getting used to seeing the army out and about.

Apologies I didnt see the other posts above about the army as I was looking at the Antarctica stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why is everyone on the covid thread so aggressive and uptight?! Literally 90% of tattle are belittling us tinfoil hatters 🙄🙄 makes me not want to use this anymore.
Ive not seen one person willing to have a civil conversation regarding opposing views on covid or covid vaccines. Everyone is just bloody horrid and their egos are on another level!!!! Hnoz if you're scanning this you're a horrorbag. Xo
I couldn’t agree with you more that one is a wagon 🙈 I got slated on the Covid vaccine thread won’t be going back there again, love this thread we are all so open to discussing different topics defo my kind of people 💪🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone read the Book of Enoch? Would love to hear peoples opinions.

Reactions: 4
Sooo none of the officers in the Breonna Taylor situation were charged. The officers had a warrant out as apparently Breonna's apartment was being used as a drop off for her boyfriend's drugs, he was apparently a dealer. It turns out her boyfriend fired at them first, so they fired back (people have been trying to say this from the beginning). And the attorney general has said Breonna WAS NOT sleeping in her bed. But was actually standing behind her boyfriend and got caught up in the crossfire. Well, well, well. She shouldn't have died but it seems like an accident. Yet I see people on my SM still screaming about how the officers should have been charged with murder. Thank god for the mute button.

• Wow
Heard of it, but not read it sadly. Would you give us all a summary? Thanks
The book of Enoch this supposedly about a man that walked closer to God than any other in history for 300 years and then he was taken up into heaven so he didn't have to die (only one other human in history was taken up into heaven without dying - the prophet Elijah). The book of Enoch was excluded or removed from the Bible several hundred years ago. There was a point time where it was included in the Bible. The Vatican and numerous kings, rulers and learned men of the time decided to excluded amongst other books. Most of the other books are considered to be not divinely inspired. The first book of Enoch is widely considered to have been divinely inspired. The second one is debatable and the third one is considered to contradict itself a lot and beer far off the track of what God would've wanted us to know. My question here is not about the third book and is instead primarily about the first and second books. Enoch was the most important human in history. No one since or before has ever walked with God as close as he did for 300 years. This is documented in the book of Genesis. Yet this man that was so close to God and so heavenly on earth but there are only a few lines that mention him. There are more references in the Bible to the book of Enoch in numerous books. My questions are what is the importance or significance of this book of Enoch as it does really changed on the ideas of how things came to be? Was this book actually about this Enoch or a different person altogether. Or was this book really never supposed to be a part of the Bible and inspired by the demonic side in an attempt to confuse misdirect Christians?

It's an interesting book, and rabbit hole, and it's shunned highly.

• Heart
  • Wow
The book of Enoch this supposedly about a man that walked closer to God than any other in history for 300 years and then he was taken up into heaven so he didn't have to die (only one other human in history was taken up into heaven without dying - the prophet Elijah). The book of Enoch was excluded or removed from the Bible several hundred years ago. There was a point time where it was included in the Bible. The Vatican and numerous kings, rulers and learned men of the time decided to excluded amongst other books. Most of the other books are considered to be not divinely inspired. The first book of Enoch is widely considered to have been divinely inspired. The second one is debatable and the third one is considered to contradict itself a lot and beer far off the track of what God would've wanted us to know. My question here is not about the third book and is instead primarily about the first and second books. Enoch was the most important human in history. No one since or before has ever walked with God as close as he did for 300 years. This is documented in the book of Genesis. Yet this man that was so close to God and so heavenly on earth but there are only a few lines that mention him. There are more references in the Bible to the book of Enoch in numerous books. My questions are what is the importance or significance of this book of Enoch as it does really changed on the ideas of how things came to be? Was this book actually about this Enoch or a different person altogether. Or was this book really never supposed to be a part of the Bible and inspired by the demonic side in an attempt to confuse misdirect Christians?

Thank you so much :). Have you ever read 'The Epic of Gilgamesh'?

Reactions: 5
I haven't - I feel like I should have...I just did a quick Google and it interests me alot!!!
You can find it as a PDF, so please have a read, happy to discuss it. It's meant to be our oldest text as humans. However, I don't think the switch to agriculture around 5000 years ago is what we've been told.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I studied theology and religion studies at University which led to a career in media (unfortunately my academic background in that area was never put to use as much as I hoped and I was pushed into celebrity news and ultimately left working for the media for that reason. I am not religious before I begin .
I was fascinated by the book of Enoch and I believe the reason that it was shunned is all about control. The book shows a close human bond with God and a human walking along side God does not fit with the idea of God being most powerful etc- humans are below God so should not walk beside him. I believe the book gave out ideas that Christianity wanted to be keep at bay at the time - be subservient , fear and love God. Now leading on from the NT we are more inclined to see forgiveness etc but the problem with this is that it gives rise to rebellion which doesn’t control the masses which in my view is what religion sought to do from the beginning , it’s about social control. I don’t believe Enoch was used in a demonic sense to misguide Christians - I think it was about keeping it hidden so humans didn’t have ideas of grandeur.

I hope my views have not offended anyone as religion can be a touchy subject . My thesis caused uproar with some at University as I put forward the claim/ conspiracy that Jesus was a faith healer and not the physical son of God but a follower.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I studied theology and religion studies at University which led to a career in media (unfortunately my academic background in that area was never put to use as much as I hoped and I was pushed into celebrity news and ultimately left working for the media for that reason. I am not religious before I begin .
I was fascinated by the book of Enoch and I believe the reason that it was shunned is all about control. The book shows a close human bond with God and a human walking along side God does not fit with the idea of God being most powerful etc- humans are below God so should not walk beside him. I believe the book gave out ideas that Christianity wanted to be keep at bay at the time - be subservient , fear and love God. Now leading on from the NT we are more inclined to see forgiveness etc but the problem with this is that it gives rise to rebellion which doesn’t control the masses which in my view is what religion sought to do from the beginning , it’s about social control. I don’t believe Enoch was used in a demonic sense to misguide Christians - I think it was about keeping it hidden so humans didn’t have ideas of grandeur.

I hope my views have not offended anyone as religion can be a touchy subject . My thesis caused uproar with some at University as I put forward the claim/ conspiracy that Jesus was a faith healer and not the physical son of God but a follower.
My view exactly, you've worded it better than I ever could. I'm so shocked to get that response and really thrilled actually. Thank you!! It's funny the uproar an uncommon view can cause - ties in perfectly to what we've been saying earlier on the covid thread 🤣.

I'm so glad we have somewhere on here to express ourselves and we can all read and enjoy eachothers views wether we agree or not...and not cause an uproar about it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I'm not religious at all, but do find the history aspect fascinating. Agree that religion is based on control, and money. Men wrote the bible, not god. However with all this satanic stuff coming out lately I am interested in it a bit more as everything has a pretty fascinating history. Same with the free masons.

Love that your thesis was a conspiracy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My view exactly, you've worded it better than I ever could. I'm so shocked to get that response and really thrilled actually. Thank you!! It's funny the uproar an uncommon view can cause - ties in perfectly to what we've been saying earlier on the covid thread 🤣.

I'm so glad we have somewhere on here to express ourselves and we can all read and enjoy eachothers views wether we agree or not...and not cause an uproar about it!!
Me too - it’s so good to be able to speak freely and not be scolded for it . I remember putting my views forward on religious theories In tutorials at University and I was constantly belittled and presented with leaflets on how to be a “pious woman “ from a fellow student who was training to be a minister . I certainly upset the apple cart but thankfully a few years later he apologised.

I'm not religious at all, but do find the history aspect fascinating. Agree that religion is based on control, and money. Men wrote the bible, not god. However with all this satanic stuff coming out lately I am interested in it a bit more as everything has a pretty fascinating history. Same with the free masons.

Love that your thesis was a conspiracy
Me too - I always remember being a strict atheist as a teenager but I told my mum I believed in demons and she said “ there is no lucifer without God, no good without evil”. So it really makes me think. I believe there is something out there . I studied the religious mistreatment of woman and focused on the witch trials. I know this is easily refuted but I do believe there may be some truth to it. Of course innocent woman were wrongly accused and men used it to punish attractive , single , old , pagan woman etc but looking at historical accounts of what woman ( who admitted to being witches ) did matches up with some modern Wiccan practices, some satanic practices, the occult and voodoo magic . So really my question is - were these woman witches ? Or were the accusers the witches who practiced stuff but duped everyone into believing it was the innocent woman ? Now we aee finding out the elite do satanic rituals etc could this go all the way back to those religious men accusing woman and some men at historical witch trials ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have not posted on here for a while, funnily enough the reason I haven't, is a while back on this thread I posted questioning the wearing of masks and the true origins of the virus and it caused a bit of backlash and it made me wary of posting after that but its nice to see other people now asking similar questions. I have never disputed there being a virus but it amazes me how the lab theory has been swept under the carpet. I just wanted to pop on and say that I'm still here and have been enjoying keeping up with this thread albeit from my little hidey hole. I am really enjoying the Enoch and Antarctica talk as these are holes I've recently been peeking into, think I might just fall down them now.

Whilst I'm on the soap box It does annoy me when people come onto here and shout about tin foil hatters, why is it so hard to grasp the fact that some people just enjoy reading different ideas about life. I don't believe everything I read I take some of it with a pinch of salt or read some of it as fiction but I enjoy hearing it and deciphering for myself what I believe to be true about the world, some things have really opened my eyes too but it really is as simple as that isn't it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have not posted on here for a while, funnily enough the reason I haven't, is a while back on this thread I posted questioning the wearing of masks and the true origins of the virus and it caused a bit of backlash and it made me wary of posting after that but its nice to see other people now asking similar questions. I have never disputed there being a virus but it amazes me how the lab theory has been swept under the carpet. I just wanted to pop on and say that I'm still here and have been enjoying keeping up with this thread albeit from my little hidey hole. I am really enjoying the Enoch and Antarctica talk as these are holes I've recently been peeking into, think I might just fall down them now.

Whilst I'm on the soap box It does annoy me when people come onto here and shout about tin foil hatters, why is it so hard to grasp the fact that some people just enjoy reading different ideas about life. I don't believe everything I read I take some of it with a pinch of salt or read some of it as fiction but I enjoy hearing it and deciphering for myself what I believe to be true about the world, some things have really opened my eyes too but it really is as simple as that isn't it.
I would not be surprised if the virus leaked from a lab. The lab in Wuhan was told a few years ago to increase their safety protocols as they were at risk of causing a pandemic if something got out... The lab is Wuhan is one of the most high risk in the world.
Doesn't mean, it was done on purpose. But you know they won't even admit it, if it was accidental.

Also, I'm at the point where I don't know why it is still being seen as so dangerous...the mortality rate is quite low. And of those who are dying, most of them are 80+ and with chronic illnesses. I don't mean that to be cruel but the chance of the general working age population dying is low. In italy, deaths were high as they have one of the oldest populations in Europe. I have said this to my husband and he said I am horrible lol so can't discuss it with him again. I really struggle with what the right thing to do is.

• Heart

Hey!! Welcome back!! I was wondering where you had got to!! and I agree that Antarctica and the Enoch theories and meanings are fascinating!!
I just wanted to say that the reason I love this thread, is because we can question certain things without getting abuse for it (well - sometimes..😉)
A few of us ventured on the US Elections thread last week, and it wasn’t good!! Same as the covid thread, anyone who dares to question the narrative gets absolutely slaughtered on there!! Most of us on here have been here a while now, and I find this strangely comforting, especially at the moment with all the craziness in the world - coming here and chatting with you guys cheers me up no end when I’m feeling crappy. I suppose I just wanted to say thankyou for being here. And where has @Spinidge gone? Wherever she is, I hope she’s ok, and I’m sure everyone will agree when I say she’s very much missed!! Right - back to bed!! over & out!! ✌

Well I never knew this!! 😳

Please sign and share!

Last edited:
  • Heart
@openbook1 yes I agree , but whether it was intentional or not surely they should be held accountable for how much destruction it has caused to the economies of the world. This is where I find it strange that they have not pushed to follow it further, however they may well do once out of the other side of the pandemic perhaps?. I have my own views on it all much in line with others on here but have since learned its a very sensitivite subject and I don't fancy getting locked up like that pregnant woman in Australia 😬😉

@Georgethecat someone posted a video on here once of a satanic priest who used to preach for the church of Satan and one line stuck with me from that and he said it doesn't matter if you believe in Satan or not they do! And it really made me look at it differently. Whether you or I believe in him makes no difference as there are people all over the world who try to practice spells or rituals to conjure him so therefore magic is a real thing the question is just whether if it works or not isnt it.

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub ah thank you Joanie, you are such a sweetheart and keep this thread alive. I certainly appreciate that you try to provide links for all interests shown in this thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.