Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked earlier which of the big pharmas will get the COVID vaccine contract...my money for now is on these guys.
https://www.portonbiopharma.com/about-us/ - check out the Matt Hancock connection. Also, interesting location they're based with those alleged poisonings a few years back of Russians and the work they do.

Reactions: 5
I see that particular person alot too and others seem to blindly follow whatever they say. They're so arrogant and I would go as far to say I've seen them bullying before. Reported them many times but unfortunately nothing happens :( only to me! 🤣🙄
I bet in the real world they don’t say anything, just witch about whoever and whatever after,
It’s them that gives tattle a bad name,
Also since your just as sick as all this COVID as me, how come the numbers are going up (besides the more testing 😂) if masks and social distancing work? With the majority of people doing this? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The most plausible one being JFK there's no way really Oswald either did it or worked alone, there's least one foreign government or organisation who wanted him killed

The most outlandish I really dont have a clue about is whats generally called Mothers of Darkness Castle or its actual name Château Des Amerois (cant remember if the owners of it ran the the company which produce or least produced the anti-depressant drug Prozac (thats however not a conspiracy thats categorical fact) then found out about the Stanley Kubrick (who made 2001: A Space Odyssey) film Eyes Wide Shut, there's some idea he exposed how things really are supposed to be like within the elite so he was killed if thats true I do not know, he died the same year it came out though

It's supposed that the film Eyes Wide Shut this scene
was meant to be a whole lot more horrifying than it was released as, but he died so yeah thats all which was released, I don't know if thats true or not but....

With 9/11 there's never been a high rise building from anything like that which has fallen the way those two and then there's the other one that suddenly fell as well, like someone in those comments says it'd stun people what their favourite celebs or politicians who are really either high up or powerful truly get up to, is like the time when the US was neutral during WW2 they were essentially itching to get involved in it, knew Japan was going to bomb Pearl Harbour, there's a saying generally war is profitable human life's cheap with the likes of 9/11 whats a few say 100,000 people compared to a population of just over 300million though that just being the US, was purely to get the public on board to go to war with the Middle East

That's however not to say everything I've heard about concerning conspiracies with 9/11 I'd say are true as I simply do not know but some of it just doesnt make any sense at all, is comparable to saying if people think some politicians actually care about an individual person sorry but no

Reactions: 8
The most plausible one being JFK there's no way really Oswald either did it or worked alone, there's least one foreign government or organisation who wanted him killed

The most outlandish I really dont have a clue about is whats generally called Mothers of Darkness Castle or its actual name Château Des Amerois (cant remember if the owners of it ran the the company which produce or least produced the anti-depressant drug Prozac (thats however not a conspiracy thats categorical fact) then found out about the Stanley Kubrick (who made 2001: A Space Odyssey) film Eyes Wide Shut, there's some idea he exposed how things really are supposed to be like within the elite so he was killed if thats true I do not know, he died the same year it came out though

was meant to be a whole lot more horrifying than it was released as, but he died so yeah thats all which was released, I don't know if thats true or not but....

With 9/11 there's never been a high rise building from anything like that which has fallen the way those two and then there's the other one that suddenly fell as well, like someone in those comments says it'd stun people what their favourite celebs or politicians who are really either high up or powerful truly get up to, is like the time when the US was neutral during WW2 they were essentially itching to get involved in it, knew Japan was going to bomb Pearl Harbour, there's a saying generally war is profitable human life's cheap with the likes of 9/11 whats a few say 100,000 people compared to a population of just over 300million though that just being the US, was purely to get the public on board to go to war with the Middle East

That's however not to say everything I've heard about concerning conspiracies with 9/11 I'd say are true as I simply do not know but some of it just doesnt make any sense at all, is comparable to saying if people think some politicians actually care about an individual person sorry but no
A portion of Eyes Wide Shut was removed as too revealing. I tried to watch what exists but the sexual aspect was too much of a trigger. Kubrick has been linked to the filming of the moon landings too. Wasn't part of EWS filmed at a real party? He was probably silenced for what he revealed in it.

JFK, nah Oswald was a scapegoat, hence killed before he could talk. The footage we have is so heavily edited we'll never learn any truth I feel from it, anything useful would have been erased.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1600893699421.jpeg

Han, please use this next time you come across that person!! (Use with caution)!!! 😜😂😂😂😂😂

I asked earlier which of the big pharmas will get the COVID vaccine contract...my money for now is on these guys.
https://www.portonbiopharma.com/about-us/ - check out the Matt Hancock connection. Also, interesting location they're based with those alleged poisonings a few years back of Russians and the work they do.
I’ve heard that Moderna are the closest to having a vaccine. Also, interesting that Bill Gates has shares in Moderna, and they are very much involved with the pentagon. I’ve posted about them before on here. It’s a pretty shady company, along the lines of Monsanto...

Re: Moderna, and the covid vaccine..

This video is titled - “Covid-1984 Exposed, Fever Detection Cameras and Biometric ID For Payment Is Just The Beginning...😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Kubrick has been linked to the filming of the moon landings too
Yeah you're quite right the only thing is the CG effects required for that didn't get developed until least a bit later on, all the ones in 2001: A Space Odyssey were all practical effects, like the pen floating was simply a pen being stuck onto a pane of glass positioned in front of a camera and moved around to give the illusion it was floating just for one example

Thats not to say it wasn't a hoax in all honesty I don't know

I didn't troll anyone. I simply asked a question.
Yes, you asked a question, and not only did you get a reply, I also posted several links that confirmed my answer to you. But, for some reason you wouldn’t accept my answer (despite the links I posted that verified everything I said) !!

If you have a look upthread there are literally loads of posts and videos regarding JFK, Moon landings, and 9/11 etc. The best documentary that I saw regarding JFK, is called “A rich man’s game” which has been posted on here. I will try and post the link to you.

Last edited:
Well guys I took a little break and ignored all the covid threads, went down a new rabbit hole. So this article starts off explaining genetic modification via the RNA vaccines, they can alter our dna this way and changes will then be passed on to the next generation so we wouldn't even really see the outcome until any future babies have grown up. We all know this is what bill gates is involved in. But what it goes on to say is that Antarctica is basically a space base and we have been sending humans (slave children) to mars for decades and have bases there! It also says there was a bill passed in the US to protect Slavery on Mars. it's like some crazy science fiction plot, also mentions the global elites and such which I already believe in so this somehow doesn't seem much more of a reach. If anyone has a spare hour have a read as it's something else and a theory I've not come across before

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What do people think about this comment taken from a local page on Facebook (a local page for local people, for any League of Gentlmen fans!). That food rationing might come in at some point? Would be another form of control wouldn’t it? Frankly I’d welcome it right now, it’s the only thing that would stop me gorging on bad food all day long 😆

Attachments

• Heart
Well guys I took a little break and ignored all the covid threads, went down a new rabbit hole. So this article starts off explaining genetic modification via the RNA vaccines, they can alter our dna this way and changes will then be passed on to the next generation so we wouldn't even really see the outcome until any future babies have grown up. We all know this is what bill gates is involved in. But what it goes on to say is that Antarctica is basically a space base and we have been sending humans (slave children) to mars for decades and have bases there! It also says there was a bill passed in the US to protect Slavery on Mars. it's like some crazy science fiction plot, also mentions the global elites and such which I already believe in so this somehow doesn't seem much more of a reach. If anyone has a spare hour have a read as it's something else and a theory I've not come across before

I’ve posted about Antarctica before (Operation Highjump), and it’s certainly true that whatever was found there is being kept from us, and the UN even passed a global law that forbids commercial flights from entering Antarctica air space, and that any “explorers” have to get a permit, and are also told where they can go, as they are monitored 24/7 !!
You might be interested in looking into Operation Highjump, so I’ve linked an article for you...

• Heart
What do people think about this comment taken from a local page on Facebook (a local page for local people, for any League of Gentlmen fans!). That food rationing might come in at some point? Would be another form of control wouldn’t it? Frankly I’d welcome it right now, it’s the only thing that would stop me gorging on bad food all day long 😆
Bill gates has a doomsday seed vault in the arctic on Svalbard 👀 it's mentioned in the Antarctic post I posted above and here is a link https://www.jbbardot.com/doomsday-s...nts-monsanto-syngenta-know-something-we-dont/

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As soon as lockdown started this is what I envisioned. Army men bringing rations to our doors because we wouldn't be allowed out!

• Heart
I’ve posted about Antarctica before (Operation Highjump), and it’s certainly true that whatever was found there is being kept from us, and the UN even passed a global law that forbids commercial flights from entering Antarctica air space, and that any “explorers” have to get a permit, and are also told where they can go, as they are monitored 24/7 !!
You might be interested in looking into Operation Highjump, so I’ve linked an article for you...

Thank you, I will have a look! Wish I had kept up better on threads 1-3 as I've clearly missed out on a lot of info.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Antarctica is a curious place. Have you come across these maps?

I have read the stories before about it being used as a base. I know someone that did a year as a meteorologist with British Antarctic Survey, but sounded like she didn't do much (this was 20 years ago). They do seem determined to keep us, Joanna and Joe Bloggs, away from there. Given how many children go missing officially, and the add in those under the care of the state, it is quite possible children could end up there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Was it Admiral Byrd who flew over Antarctica and claimed to have seen some unbelievable things? Or am I going loopy?

• Heart
As soon as lockdown started this is what I envisioned. Army men bringing rations to our doors because we wouldn't be allowed out!
I agree, but I think that eventually there will be army patrolling the streets, making sure pubs and restaurants are closing at 10pm sharp, and i also believe that the whole country may be under a curfew soon, and the army will be the ones to enforce it. Eventually, there will be soldiers outside Tesco checking that you’ve only bought “essentials” - which in my case is 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio and 40 B&H Silver (and a family size pack of Wotsits)!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Bill gates has a doomsday seed vault in the arctic on Svalbard 👀 it's mentioned in the Antarctic post I posted above and here is a link https://www.jbbardot.com/doomsday-s...nts-monsanto-syngenta-know-something-we-dont/
Is this the one Obama, Prince Charles, Putin etc went to? Or does this link up somehow? Trump has never been however.

Hitler supposedly fled there...Well to Argentina.. but that’s the closest land mass before you get to Antarctica!

And i read about captain james cook’s voyage down there in 1773 It lasted 4 and half years and he couldn’t get into land...and he travelled 66000 miles.

I agree, but I think that eventually there will be army patrolling the streets, making sure pubs and restaurants are closing at 10pm sharp, and i also believe that the whole country may be under a curfew soon, and the army will be the ones to enforce it. Eventually, there will be soldiers outside Tesco checking that you’ve only bought “essentials” - which in my case is 2 bottles of Pinot Grigio and 40 B&H Silver (and a family size pack of Wotsits)!!
Soilders guarding tesco will last 2 weeks and then we will have chips thrown at us (ID chips not mccains) and we wont be granted access without them 🙄🤣

• Heart
Also...so The earth is roughly 25000 miles in circumference.. but captain cook travelled 60000 just going around Antarctica? How is that possible when he is at the ‘south pole’ where the earth is at its most narrow?

Sorry if im being an idiot here

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.