Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honesty I think even I have had it back in Feb but I didn't click as it was not supposedly over here then.. I'm very rarely poorly and for about a week I was very achey and tired and one night I had such an intense headache that I couldn't sleep at all.. I've never felt anything like it! I've probably had 1 cold in the last 8 years 👀

So I'm genuinely not saying I am an anti / non believer but I do feel it has been extremely mishandled by the media etc.. If anything - they are the ones scaremongering.

I've ignored that other thread now.. Think they are having a jolly time slating covid deniers / tin foil hatters so I'll let them get on with it 😅
I think I had it in dec/ jan, my brother flew home from the US and then a week or so after Xmas me, my parents and son all had a weird achey illness. Kind of like a cold and not quite the flu. We didn't think about it again until March time , I guess we will never know.
Totally agree the thread can have a lot of scaremongering as welll as the media! Daily mail the worst, I still like to have a read and see what they're saying though. Funny they're always calling us tin foil hatters, never considered myself that before but here we are 🤣 🤖

Reactions: 7
Why is everyone on the covid thread so aggressive and uptight?! Literally 90% of tattle are belittling us tinfoil hatters 🙄🙄 makes me not want to use this anymore.
Ive not seen one person willing to have a civil conversation regarding opposing views on covid or covid vaccines. Everyone is just bloody horrid and their egos are on another level!!!! Hnoz if you're scanning this you're a horrorbag. Xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Funny they're always calling us tin foil hatters, never considered myself that before but here we are 🤣 🤖
I prefer the "open minded enough to have a discussion and share opinions and be respectful of others opinions even if they do not fit with our own" rather than the "it's definitely this way and anyone else who says otherwise is stupid and scaremongering and a tin hatter"

Like honestly my sharing of things that even I don't know to be true or not or something I personally may not agree with should not be that triggering

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I prefer the "open minded enough to have a discussion and share opinions and be respectful of others opinions even if they do not fit with our own" rather than the "it's definitely this way and anyone else who says otherwise is stupid and scaremongering and a tin hatter"

Like honestly my sharing of things that even I don't know to be true or not or something I personally may not agree with should not be that triggering
this!!!
Why are they terrified of our opinions but don't question their own?!
I used to be one of them and the only reason I wouldn't question myself is because my ego was too large and I was stubborn and couldn't bear for someone other than me to be correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I prefer to take a pragmatic approach to life, I was initially really scared as well. But looking into the Facts and actual real life experiences has made me less scared and more confused about the continuing removal of liberties! People can be so narrow minded

• Heart
Reactions: 14
In all honesty I think even I have had it back in Feb but I didn't click as it was not supposedly over here then.. I'm very rarely poorly and for about a week I was very achey and tired and one night I had such an intense headache that I couldn't sleep at all.. I've never felt anything like it! I've probably had 1 cold in the last 8 years 👀

So I'm genuinely not saying I am an anti / non believer but I do feel it has been extremely mishandled by the media etc.. If anything - they are the ones scaremongering.

I've ignored that other thread now.. Think they are having a jolly time slating covid deniers / tin foil hatters so I'll let them get on with it 😅
you only said you heard a rumour about a flu vaccine, you did state it was a rumour. media definitely scare monger x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay I'm done with the coronavirus threads, people are crazy. Probs gonna get in tattle trouble now, it's been fun guys

• Heart
Reactions: 9
you only said you heard a rumour about a flu vaccine, you did state it was a rumour. media definitely scare monger x
😂👍🏻 I even said i didn't say it was fact didn't i and just something that I'd heard going around back then. I wasn't meaning to scare people 🙈 or make them believe something I myself didn't even know to be true! I wasn't just making it up or saying I believed it lol but in my experience when you have a conversation and bring things up you have witnessed or heard it can remind people they may have seen or heard similar and not to just blindly trust in the media etc... Like when I've mentioned to friends and family before that I'm sure I'd had covid (could never be 100% certain) they then were able to share their similar experience to me whereas they probably wouldn't have if I'd not shared my experience... People don't share a lot sometimes thanks to judgemental folk like on the covid thread. Honestly... They remind me of the hinch army (sorry to any Mrs hinch fans.. NOT all of you I'm sure) 🙈... I noticed they had nothing to say about the fact I said in my area we've had door to door testers for anyone in my area (even without any symptoms) when the whole of the UK was in a shortage of tests or that our local hospital has been practically empty and my nurse neighbour has been on 4 holidays this year 🙄 I guess that didn't fit with the threads storyline 🤷🏻‍♀️

Eee I feel like I'm massively derailing this thread.. Sorry! X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂👍🏻 I even said i didn't say it was fact didn't i and just something that I'd heard going around back then. I wasn't meaning to scare people 🙈 or make them believe something I myself didn't even know to be true! I wasn't just making it up or saying I believed it lol but in my experience when you have a conversation and bring things up you have witnessed or heard it can remind people they may have seen or heard similar and not to just blindly trust in the media etc... Like when I've mentioned to friends and family before that I'm sure I'd had covid (could never be 100% certain) they then were able to share their similar experience to me whereas they probably wouldn't have if I'd not shared my experience... People don't share a lot sometimes thanks to judgemental folk on the covid thread. Honestly... They remind me of the hinch army (sorry to any Mrs hinch fans.. NOT all of you in sure) 🙈... I noticed they had nothing to say about the fact I said in my area we've had door to door testers for anyone in my area (even without any symptoms) when the whole of the UK was in a shortage of tests or that our local hospital has been practically empty and my nurse neighbour has been on 4 holidays this year 🙄 I guess that didn't fit with the threads storyline 🤷🏻‍♀️

Eee I feel like I'm massively derailing this thread.. Sorry! X
I know , you didnt do anything wrong. Its a bit scary over there ! I do think its because they are frightened, which i understand. Dont worry about it, i only do an odd post on there if i can see someone upset. I dont like people being upset even if i dont believe everything the government is saying. Stay over here its safer ! nice to meet you x

and yes you did say it wasnt a fact , because i read it and liked it x

to be honest , if it helps you thats why i dont say a lot, i cant be bothered having people arguing with me on the internet, anyway im derailing now. take care x

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know , you didnt do anything wrong. Its a bit scary over there ! I do think its because they are frightened, which i understand. Dont worry about it, i only do an odd post on there if i can see someone upset. I dont like people being upset even if i dont believe everything the government is saying. Stay over here its safer ! nice to meet you x

and yes you did say it wasnt a fact , because i read it and liked it x
I completely get there are a lot of frightened people out there... I was one of them when I was seening what was being shown in China on twitter... (not exactly a trustworthy source lol) and when lockdown hit I BEGGED my partner to stay home with me and our little boy.. I was a mess! And it was a struggle... So I massively empathise.... However as time has gone on there have been things that make no sense to me and I've always been a questioner... Sometimes I feel life would be so much simpler and it would be sooo much easier to not have an "overthinking imagination" 🤣

And nice to meet you too 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I completely get there are a lot of frightened people out there... I was one of them when I was seening what was being shown in China on twitter... (not exactly a trustworthy source lol) and when lockdown hit I BEGGED my partner to stay home with me and our little boy.. I was a mess! And it was a struggle... So I massively empathise.... However as time has gone on there have been things that make no sense to me and I've always been a questioner... Sometimes I feel life would be so much simpler and it would be sooo much easier to not have an "overthinking imagination" 🤣

And nice to meet you too 😄
my husband and i shielded in the beginning, it was like i was brainwashed. we take precautions because he has copd, but i will never be that extreme again, and i think there is more afoot !x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In regards to the covid thread and people being aggressive - I have been banned before on Tattle for "arguing" (one comment that was reported by one person - unfair) yet the people on the covid thread can argue til they're blue and nothing happens. Starting to annoy me now how biased people are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think I had it in dec/ jan, my brother flew home from the US and then a week or so after Xmas me, my parents and son all had a weird achey illness. Kind of like a cold and not quite the flu. We didn't think about it again until March time , I guess we will never know.
Totally agree the thread can have a lot of scaremongering as welll as the media! Daily mail the worst, I still like to have a read and see what they're saying though. Funny they're always calling us tin foil hatters, never considered myself that before but here we are 🤣 🤖
Long post ahead - sorry!

Back in mid October last year I flew from the US to France to relocate. About 5-7 days after I arrived I started to feel unwell, scratchy sore throat, headache, general lethargy and super tired. I slept about 15 hours a day for about the first week as it completely wiped me out.
Having just arrived and not thinking much of it, I medicated with paracetamol and strepsils and after about a week, the previous symptoms subsided but were replaced by a hacking phlegmy cough that sounded as disgusting as it was. (I was actually out in the street one day waiting outside the town hall and someone closed the window I assumed because of my cough - it really was that offensive😷 😂) I got some chesty cough mixture (a few bottles) but it persisted for about 4-5 weeks and was physically exhausting... I couldn’t speak more than a few words without coughing but it did eventually ease. As the cough subsided, I lost my sense of smell / taste for about another week. Did I have flu or COVID? Who knows but what I can tell you is that I didn’t isolate, I live with my partner who didn’t get it, despite our being in very close quarters and the whole thing lasted for about 8 / 9 weeks in total.

I know the timeline suggests COVID showed up in December in China but I do question that given I had pretty much all the symptoms and I never get ill like that. The last time I had anything remotely similar was 2008.

Not really sure of my point here but neither of us have ever had flu jabs and if I did have it then I recovered and my boyfriend didn’t get it. Also, and don’t all come for me, but I’m a smoker ....

ETA - am tempted to post this over on the COVID thread but not sure it will help or hinder ...

• Heart
Well, this is pretty interesting...🧐
This video is called “The Plandemic, Covid, 5G, and Vaccine Deception” Full Documentary...

Saving this to watch tomorrow when I have some alone time 👍🏻 thank you for sharing as I think I've seen others speak about this one

Also going to pop these here as receipts for the door to door testing in my area in case anyone comes peeping from other threads (they are still on the twitter too) as I guess anyone can say anything! May have to zoom in but you can clearly see they were testing anyone then it went to those with symptoms.... I'm going to start screenshotting bits and bobs from now on in case things I see "disappear" or get rewrote (which has happened before!)

Attachments

• Heart
Why is everyone on the covid thread so aggressive and uptight?! Literally 90% of tattle are belittling us tinfoil hatters 🙄🙄 makes me not want to use this anymore.
Ive not seen one person willing to have a civil conversation regarding opposing views on covid or covid vaccines. Everyone is just bloody horrid and their egos are on another level!!!! Hnoz if you're scanning this you're a horrorbag. Xo
Ah, Han, sorry that you had such a horrible time on the Covid Thread. It’s disgusting that certain people who are well known for going from thread to thread, but only with the intention of arguing but are never blocked is so unfair and really annoys me. The person that you mentioned is very well known for causing arguments everywhere they go!! You can always report them if they’re being disrespectful!! But I’m glad that you aren’t leaving us on this thread!! 😘

• Heart
Ah, Han, sorry that you had such a horrible time on the Covid Thread. It’s disgusting that certain people who are well known for going from thread to thread, but only with the intention of arguing but are never blocked is so unfair and really annoys me. The person that you mentioned is very well known for causing arguments everywhere they go!! You can always report them if they’re being disrespectful!! But I’m glad that you aren’t leaving us on this thread!! 😘
I see that particular person alot too and others seem to blindly follow whatever they say. They're so arrogant and I would go as far to say I've seen them bullying before. Reported them many times but unfortunately nothing happens :( only to me! 🤣🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.