Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know where they are at this exact minute was just reading their latest offering :devilish: ;)
The one on here (not here at the moment thankfully)
usually has 0 - 1 likes, and get this - the person who “likes” their comments, is the same one who used to like the comments of your troll!! I’m pretty sure you know who I mean?!!! (It’s not me, or should I say “me? moi?”). Hahahaha 😉😂😂😂

Hows things where you are? I heard a really heartbreaking story today that 33 people had committed suicide in September, in the ROI. Did you know about this?
Anyway, keep safe lovely, I’m off to my bed with my hot water bottle and my equally hot husband!! 😜😘

Goodnite fellow Tattlers, please all keep safe, see you all tomorrow 🙏😴😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The one on here (not here at the moment thankfully)
usually has 0 - 1 likes, and get this - the person who “likes” their comments, is the same one who used to like the comments of your troll!! I’m pretty sure you know who I mean?!!! (It’s not me, or should I say “me? moi?”). Hahahaha 😉😂😂😂

Hows things where you are? I heard a really heartbreaking story today that 33 people had committed suicide in September, in the ROI. Did you know about this?
Anyway, keep safe lovely, I’m off to my bed with my hot water bottle and my equally hot husband!! 😜😘
Suicide is always a problem in Ireland ,never heard anything about the 33 unfortunate souls may they RIP ...yeah that persons still around ;)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Suicide is always a problem in Ireland ,never heard anything about the 33 unfortunate souls may they RIP ...yeah that persons still around ;)
I am paranoid as to who the person is. Is it me? LOL. I float around different threads...covid, conspiracy, etc. Love reading all viewpoints even if sometimes I don't agree with things being said.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am paranoid as to who the person is. Is it me? LOL. I float around different threads...covid, conspiracy, etc. Love reading all viewpoints even if sometimes I don't agree with things being said.
No you're safe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No it’s not you!!! It happened a few days ago, and they’re a right son of a devil 👿 😉
The other one is a personal favourite of me and Monga, so nothing for you to worry about!!
BTW- how could you think it was you?? You’re lovely!! Right, bedtime for me ( I definitely need my beauty sleep!!)’😜😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way am I getting the vaccine. Unfortunately I live in the US where many schools ask for up to date vaccination records before your children can attend, but I’ll find whatever loophole I can in order to get out of it.

The Covid update today in the Uk is certainly depressing :( personally I think that many of the people who died due to Covid would have died anyway of seasonal flu, as we had a low flu season the year before. I’ve read about this being called ‘harvesting’ which is a bit grim.

We’ve got to keep in perspective that the average age of death from Covid in the Uk is 82, in line with average life expectancy. What makes me mad is that lockdown should have been lifted so much sooner so that the healthy population could gain some sort of immunity whilst the weather was good, now we’re heading into winter and have squandered that chance.

It’s all going to be incredibly awkward if Sweden don’t get the uptick in deaths that many people seem to be willing them to have! The UK has gone wrong somewhere in its approach, rather than ripping the plaster off like Sweden have.

Also anything that I’ve read from the ‘other side’ basically says that we need close to 70% of infection in order for herd immunity, but isn’t taking into account t-cell immunity, and previous immunity from other coronaviruses that the body may have encountered. If this is the case, we need only 20% of the population to have been infected which a lot of places have achieved already. Not a very scientific explanation but there are plenty of articles about this online.

Interesting to hear your perspective on empty hospitals too @Unagi given that you work in the NHS.

Anyone that is having a down day I would thoroughly recommend the lockdownsceptic site, which groups together lots of scientific research but explains it in layman’s terms, and is full of critical thinkers. I know I have mentioned it before on this thread but it’s a goldmine for anyone who’s fed up of the Covid hysteria and wants to read some balanced articles on it. Also the Telegraph’s planet normal podcast never fails to cheer me up, just when it seems that everyone has lost the plot!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No way am I getting the vaccine. Unfortunately I live in the US where many schools ask for up to date vaccination records before your children can attend, but I’ll find whatever loophole I can in order to get out of it.

The Covid update today in the Uk is certainly depressing :( personally I think that many of the people who died due to Covid would have died anyway of seasonal flu, as we had a low flu season the year before. I’ve read about this being called ‘harvesting’ which is a bit grim.

We’ve got to keep in perspective that the average age of death from Covid in the Uk is 82, in line with average life expectancy. What makes me mad is that lockdown should have been lifted so much sooner so that the healthy population could gain some sort of immunity whilst the weather was good, now we’re heading into winter and have squandered that chance.

It’s all going to be incredibly awkward if Sweden don’t get the uptick in deaths that many people seem to be willing them to have! The UK has gone wrong somewhere in its approach, rather than ripping the plaster off like Sweden have.

Also anything that I’ve read from the ‘other side’ basically says that we need close to 70% of infection in order for herd immunity, but isn’t taking into account t-cell immunity, and previous immunity from other coronaviruses that the body may have encountered. If this is the case, we need only 20% of the population to have been infected which a lot of places have achieved already. Not a very scientific explanation but there are plenty of articles about this online.

Interesting to hear your perspective on empty hospitals too @Unagi given that you work in the NHS.

Anyone that is having a down day I would thoroughly recommend the lockdownsceptic site, which groups together lots of scientific research but explains it in layman’s terms, and is full of critical thinkers. I know I have mentioned it before on this thread but it’s a goldmine for anyone who’s fed up of the Covid hysteria and wants to read some balanced articles on it. Also the Telegraph’s planet normal podcast never fails to cheer me up, just when it seems that everyone has lost the plot!
Yes, likewise where I live, the average age of people dying from Covid is between aged 80-90+. Vulnerable folks. There shouldn't be a full on lock down again. Instead vulnerable people need to shelter.

Reactions: 5
Right!! I’ve put my REAL details into the petition and never thought twice about it! So if I’m going to be dragged away in the middle of the night I only think it’s fair you all do the same and can join me 😉🤣
I'll see you there, as I did the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I remember back in March, hearing that getting the flu vaccine makes you more likely to get covid, so why push it on children AND pregnant women!!!
Something definitely is not right about this, and even though I’ve got Crohn’s and fall into the “vunerable” category, there is no bleeping way on Earth that I’m getting the flu or the covid vaccines!!
Kids have always been offered the vaccine? In younger children it’s the nasal spray, but still a vaccine. Pregnant women have also always been advised to get the flu vaccine.

At work or in general?
Sorry - I don't think I worded my question very well 🙈 I was wondering if it was mandatory already in the UK for people who work within the NHS / hospital / dental setting etc to get the flu jab like in some places abroad I think possibly not at the moment from replies 👍🏻 but yes I am extremely concerned about these things being made mandatory 😭

I had a letter through for my toddler saying it is time to book their annual flu jab - just over 2 😕

I do recall being offered (the nurse was very very insistent and asked / told me about 12 times with a stern look) the flu jab when pregnant but I declined as a few of my family members have gotten sick every year since having it (possible coincidence) and I like to think I have a healthy immune system currently - I did get the whooping cough one though as I was so unsure about that one 😢 it can be a minefield to know what to do for the best at times!

Anyway definitely not meaning to make this a vaccine thread 🙈

I'm shook at the possible madeline / Jill Dando / soros connection so going to delve into that some more

I used to spend time looking into crimes and murders in my teens and its eye opening to think that there are conspiracies regarding a lor of the higher profile ones... Time to do some bedtime reading 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry - I don't think I worded my question very well 🙈 I was wondering if it was mandatory already in the UK for people who work within the NHS / hospital / dental setting etc to get the flu jab like in some places abroad I think possibly not at the moment from replies 👍🏻 but yes I am extremely concerned about these things being made mandatory 😭

I had a letter through for my toddler saying it is time to book their annual flu jab - just over 2 😕

I do recall being offered (the nurse was very very insistent and asked / told me about 12 times with a stern look) the flu jab when pregnant but I declined as a few of my family members have gotten sick every year since having it (possible coincidence) and I like to think I have a healthy immune system currently - I did get the whooping cough one though as I was so unsure about that one 😢 it can be a minefield to know what to do for the best at times!

Anyway definitely not meaning to make this a vaccine thread 🙈

I'm shook at the possible madeline / Jill Dando / soros connection so going to delve into that some more

I used to spend time looking into crimes and murders in my teens and its eye opening to think that there are conspiracies regarding a lor of the higher profile ones... Time to do some bedtime reading 🤔
I think the drive through flu jabs are a test in many respects, although locally aimed at the elderly. I agree with the average life expectancy and winter flu to immunity. My dad used to say the best immunity is being exposed to it so your body recognises it and fights it off. Although, my dodgy immune system kills off hair cells as think they're are something to kill!

I was always the child that questioned things, I was told to shut up and not moan as could hear the bullshit we were being fed.

My big question is which manufacturer and named person(s) will be claimed to have made the vaccine? As they will be praised as heroes by so many, carefully managed and staged. Another puppet for the masses to believe in.

I have never been a fan of the WWF and now we have social media to David Attenborough talking about the climate and saving the world. WWF are abusive to human rights for a starter. I've been following this for many years as went to a talk about biodiversity offsetting, around six years ago, which said pilot schemes had begun but were already being greenlit to ahead before the pilot schemes had finished and data analysed! This was an anti-biodiversity offsetting meeting, while all the major orgs and some so non-profits were for it. So as usual this has been planned for years! https://nodealfornature.wixsite.com/english/about-the-campaign

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This video is interesting, it’s called MK Ultra Glitches, and check out Lady Gaga and Beyoncé, quite disturbing actually...😱

At least one of these women was having a stroke. I remember seeing it at the time. Nothing mysterious about it *party pooper*

At least one of these women was having a stroke. I remember seeing it at the time. Nothing mysterious about it *party pooper*
Quoting myself...soz 🙈
And gaga was doing her usual attention-seeking 'Ooh look at me I'm so kooky and out there' routine 🙄
Beyonce, however....weird 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Eee I popped on the covid thread for a bit today and suffice to say I won't be doing that again 😂 I wasn't meaning to cause unrest, just sharing what I've seen and heard and that led to being quoted and... "scare mongering / being a covid denier / tin foil hatter / stupid"

I mean I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion but all I said was we don't know anyone (apart from the 91 year old) who has had it or even tested positive and that I'd heard back in March that the flu jab increased the chance of getting it... I wasn't saying don't get the flu jab lol. But hey ho.. I guess to be over there you have to definitely be 100% on the covid bandwagon. I much prefer it over here for an open minded discussion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Eee I popped on the covid thread for a bit today and suffice to say I won't be doing that again 😂 I wasn't meaning to cause unrest, just sharing what I've seen and heard and that led to being quoted and... "scare mongering / being a covid denier / tin foil hatter / stupid"

I mean I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion but all I said was we don't know anyone (apart from the 91 year old) who has had it or even tested positive and that I'd heard back in March that the flu jab increased the chance of getting it... I wasn't saying don't get the flu jab lol. But hey ho.. I guess to be over there you have to definitely be 100% on the covid bandwagon. I much prefer it over here for an open minded discussion.
I know a few people that have had it, including my 88 year old grandmother- all of them have had flu like symptoms and been fine after a few days resting at home. I think that's why I don't understand the mass hysteria. It's the media that's caused such a panic in people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know a few people that have had it, including my 88 year old grandmother- all of them have had flu like symptoms and been fine after a few days resting at home. I think that's why I don't understand the mass hysteria. It's the media that's caused such a panic in people.
In all honesty I think even I have had it back in Feb but I didn't click as it was not supposedly over here then.. I'm very rarely poorly and for about a week I was very achey and tired and one night I had such an intense headache that I couldn't sleep at all.. I've never felt anything like it! I've probably had 1 cold in the last 8 years 👀

So I'm genuinely not saying I am an anti / non believer but I do feel it has been extremely mishandled by the media etc.. If anything - they are the ones scaremongering.

I've ignored that other thread now.. Think they are having a jolly time slating covid deniers / tin foil hatters so I'll let them get on with it 😅

Reactions: 7
I have friends that had symptoms like it back in January/February, but some say it couldn't be the virus. Another friend that is a psychologist lost her taste with a flu like bug prior to lockdown, and assumed it was it as she's NHS had to be tested, with a positive result. I was ill with my silent reflux, ended up in A&E but was the only one coughing/couldn't breathe (vocal chords spasming), but the 10 days prior to it I was very ill and not sure if was my reflux plus thyroid, or something else. I had the test as I was in A&E, got no results, but guy doing it saw no point as triggered my PTSD to have someone so close in my face. Friends with relatives overseas were told family died of it, all old with underlying conditions, so not sure if was it or not.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.