Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In NI over the week-end, two more patients died from Covid 19 . I think that brings the total to seven in the past week. All deaths were due to covid 19 outbreaks across two hospitals. Daisy Hill and Craigavon Area.
The 33 suicides in the last week claim is still unsubstantiated as statistics for that period haven’t been released.
Didn't a former mayor of Belfast die with it a couple of days ago ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
For all those who still don’t believe that a vaccine can be designed to “modify” behaviour, check out this leaked Pentagon presentation video!!...😱

Apologies, my bad, this is the Madeline McCann video..

Wow that is insane, so they have developed a fun vax to vaccinate against religious extremeism, planning to release this into the Middle East. The date on the video is 05 , a couple years after the first SARS outbreak in Asia. Who knows what advances have been made since and what genes they have managed to manipulate since then. They are literally playing god with us! Same goes for that article of them switching off the god gene. Why are people so keen to get a vaccine 😭 they're gonna have us all as obedient slaves. I fully believe Covid is real , not a hoax but it's come from a lab , how anyone can think it's a natural occurring thing I just don't understand. I think my brain is wired differently than the rest of the population.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, I’ve heard about this...
Can I ask everyone, after everything that we’ve seen over the past few months, would anyone willingly get the covid vaccine when it rolls out...🤔
( I think your all know my answer!! 😱✌
I will not be getting the vaccine and like i said on earlier post I’ve had all mine and so have my kids but I can’t comprehend how anyone would get a “rushed” vaccine and something they “know nothing about” it’s as if it won’t End until there is one, so where does that leave us that won’t? I know a lot of people who won’t be getting it but also are not into conspiracy theories just their choice
end

If you get dragged away Rebecca, then I’m going to get dragged away with you!! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can I ask everyone, after everything that we’ve seen over the past few months, would anyone willingly get the covid vaccine when it rolls out...🤔
I'm a tad suspicious of my phone (ha i'll get my tin hat 😂) but out of everyone I've spoken to... There's not one who is happy to have a vaccine which I found surprising

I have had 2 letters and a text message so far asking me to do a test for a place in London to assess results of "randoms" which I personally find highly suss. I'm not ill... No one I know has been ill and the only person I know who was told they had covid (for whom they got the end of life drugs ready and all the family said their goodbyes) at 91 years of age made a full recovery in a matter of days and is still going strong now.

I may also add that I find the apparant lack of tests bizzare as the testing stations in my cities have been empty EVERY SINGLE Time I have been past... And yet there have been areas targeted daily from the council telling locals that people will be knocking on doors to test them and to please take a test regardless.

I was Completely afraid when it first all started gaining media time as I'd been seeing things on twitter from China and it was extremely scary to see.... But things have not been adding up to me for a while with all that is happening (covid, Bill Gates, 5g, trafficking, cabal, wildfires, etc etc etc)

Haha sorry for the long response 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks hun :) drained and emotional, mental health has been taking a battering. However, next week a major new change begins, and hopefully build to something more.
Ah, I’m so sorry you’re feeling like that. My Crohn’s has been playing up as well this past week. I’ve literally had to take a hot water bottle to bed, as it’s the only thing that helps me!! Must be something in the water eh? But, I’m so glad for this thread, as it keeps my mind occupied!! XOXO 😘

• Heart
Yes, I’ve heard about this...
( I think your all know my answer!! 😱✌

Absolutely no way will I be getting it. I work in the NHS and they’ve already started the big push for staff to get the annual flu jab which in previous years I have got but not this year! I’m urging family and friends not to either but they seem oblivious to what I try to tell them 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
I’m scared to sign it cause then they will know who I am, I have visions of them coming for me in the night throwing me in the back of a truck with the rest of the non conformists never to e seen again 😳

I got tit on there not going back
im the same

• Wow
The flu spray is a big push where I am at min and I’ve never got it purely because it’s not a vaccine

You can not get a vaccine against a virus as it changes constantly

Ok feeling so fed up at the moment with it all, 😫😫

im the same
Get it signed so you can go down with me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
@Unagi will it be mandatory to get the jab?

I have a nurse who lives next door and she was dreading the amount of admissions when we began lockdown... I'm definitely NOT saying people are not getting poorly and I understand that other places may be affected more so (I say this when I happen to be in the FIRST area that was relocked down AND in with the city still being mostly so) and honestly... She's never had so much time off 😕 been on holiday a few times too!

i think they will make them mandatory because i dont think anyone will have one otherwise. i really hate all these new govt powers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello stranger!! Are you gracing us with your presence because it’s feckin carnage on the Covid Thread?? 🤔😂😂😂
( Glad to see you though 😘✌). XX
Not much happening over there ,haven't been on most of the day ,,,family business 😂 I'm undercover to see who's going to be paying us a visit next 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
i think they will make them mandatory because i dont think anyone will have one otherwise. i really hate all these new govt powers.
Sorry I meant the flu jab.. I know some places in america make it mandatory (or so I heard=to be able to work certain jobs or go to school etc... I was unsure if it was the same here

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Unagi will it be mandatory to get the jab?

I have a nurse who lives next door and she was dreading the amount of admissions when we began lockdown... I'm definitely NOT saying people are not getting poorly and I understand that other places may be affected more so (I say this when I happen to be in the FIRST area that was relocked down AND in with the city still being mostly so) and honestly... She's never had so much time off 😕 been on holiday a few times too!
At work or in general? I think in general there will be restrictions placed on those that don’t have the vaccine.
Our Trust was 80% empty, entire wards with not a single patient. Staff having nothing to do but colour in, read, watch Netflix or do TikToks.
People are getting ill and dying but no where near the levels reported. Im inclined to believe a lot of the people dying would have passed away anyway during normal flu season so I think this season we won’t see as many deaths from standard flu, that’s if the data isn’t doctored to fit the narrative...

Reactions: 7
The flu spray is a big push where I am at min and I’ve never got it purely because it’s not a vaccine

You can not get a vaccine against a virus as it changes constantly

Ok feeling so fed up at the moment with it all, 😫😫

Get it signed so you can go down with me 🤣🤣
And me !!! 😬🤣🤣🤣👍

Regarding the vaccine being mandatory, if it’s the covid vaccine, then please look up “Operation Moonshot” or “Passport to Mingle”. Personally, I believe the covid vaccine will be used as leverage as to being allowed to travel (Abroad and Home)
I also think that people who claim benefits may get their benefits cancelled or drastically reduced if they don’t have it.
But, from what I’ve heard today on LBC, the seasonal “Flu Vaccine” is really being pushed for everyone to get, including children!!! WHY are children being advised to get the flu vaccine this year? And, it’s not just school age kids, I’ve heard that pre-school toddlers should get it as well!!!
I remember back in March, hearing that getting the flu vaccine makes you more likely to get covid, so why push it on children AND pregnant women!!!
Something definitely is not right about this, and even though I’ve got Crohn’s and fall into the “vunerable” category, there is no bleeping way on Earth that I’m getting the flu or the covid vaccines!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
And me !!! 😬🤣🤣🤣👍

Regarding the vaccine being mandatory, if it’s the covid vaccine, then please look up “Operation Moonshot” or “Passport to Mingle”. Personally, I believe the covid vaccine will be used as leverage as to being allowed to travel (Abroad and Home)
I also think that people who claim benefits may get their benefits cancelled or drastically reduced if they don’t have it.
But, from what I’ve heard today on LBC, the seasonal “Flu Vaccine” is really being pushed for everyone to get, including children!!! WHY are children being advised to get the flu vaccine this year? And, it’s not just school age kids, I’ve heard that pre-school toddlers should get it as well!!!
I remember back in March, hearing that getting the flu vaccine makes you more likely to get covid, so why push it on children AND pregnant women!!!
Something definitely is not right about this, and even though I’ve got Crohn’s and fall into the “vunerable” category, there is no bleeping way on Earth that I’m getting the flu or the covid vaccines!!
I had a letter from the Dr a few days ago inviting me for a flu jab. They’ve never asked me before. I‘m 44 so not at the age where I get it automatically or anything. So I do believe I won’t be accepting their offer, thank you very much.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not much happening over there ,haven't been on most of the day ,,,family business 😂 I'm undercover to see who's going to be paying us a visit next 😬
Are you going undercover to go a “Troll Hunting”??
As we have got one who is a few fries short of a happy meal..!! 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

I had a letter from the Dr a few days ago inviting me for a flu jab. They’ve never asked me before. I‘m 44 so not at the age where I get it automatically or anything. So I do believe I won’t be accepting their offer, thank you very much.
Good for you!!! Solidarity Sister!!! ✌😘

• Haha
Are you going undercover to go a “Troll Hunting”??
As we have got one who is a few fries short of a happy meal..!! 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good for you!!! Solidarity Sister!!! ✌😘
I know where they are at this exact minute was just reading their latest offering :devilish: ;)

• Haha
At work or in general? I think in general there will be restrictions placed on those that don’t have the vaccine.
Our Trust was 80% empty, entire wards with not a single patient. Staff having nothing to do but colour in, read, watch Netflix or do TikToks.
People are getting ill and dying but no where near the levels reported. Im inclined to believe a lot of the people dying would have passed away anyway during normal flu season so I think this season we won’t see as many deaths from standard flu, that’s if the data isn’t doctored to fit the narrative...
Are you a doctor by any chance??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.