Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child slavery and trafficking has been going on for a long time. During the whole BLM, I remembered this article. https://www.scotsman.com/regions/ab...w-aberdeen-children-were-sold-slavery-1490465
Wow I haven't heard this story before and I live in Aberdeen. There was arrests made this month here over trafficking https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54086928

there is also a massive cover up over the holly greig case , a local Aberdeen girl with Down's syndrome who was abused by judges, policeman, social workers and the whole thing was covered up and never brought to justice
, looks like her uncle was killed off when he discovered the abuse and body found in his burnt out Car details of the case here - https://antioligarch.wordpress.com/hollie-greig/

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow I haven't heard this story before and I live in Aberdeen. There was arrests made this month here over trafficking https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54086928

there is also a massive cover up over the holly greig case , a local Aberdeen girl with Down's syndrome who was abused by judges, policeman, social workers and the whole thing was covered up and never brought to justice
, looks like her uncle was killed off when he discovered the abuse and body found in his burnt out Car details of the case here - https://antioligarch.wordpress.com/hollie-greig/
Richard d hall also investigated the holly greig case, he had her and her mother on his show a number of times. Hes not on air anymore for talking about madeleine mccan, but he he still has his shows up on his website.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I lived in Aberdeen for five years, but Edinburgh certainly is spooky and makes me claustrophobic.

Oh I know Hollie's case well, I grew up around judges, lawyers, and doctors so know quite a few I'd not trust. The head of my school governors was the judge in charge of the Dunblane case, and a close family friend was the QC (later became a judge) on Piper Alpha. There was a child abuse case I remember he was involved with in Orkney: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-23958348 and https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real-life/orkney-child-sex-abuse-scandal-1099361

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I came for the gossip... I stayed for these threads 👏🏻

I feel like I've found my people 🙌🏻 my eyes have opened so much in the past hour 👀

I'm the conspiracist of my friends and family and I didn't know half the stuff I've found on these threads 🙏🏻

Just not sure why it doesn't show up in my watched threads 🤔

Keep up the great posts everyone 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is something that we should ALL be signing!!!

I’m scared to sign it cause then they will know who I am, I have visions of them coming for me in the night throwing me in the back of a truck with the rest of the non conformists never to e seen again 😳

Whoa!! They’re a closed minded bunch on the coronavirus thread!
I got tit on there not going back

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m scared to sign it cause then they will know who I am, I have visions of them coming for me in the night throwing me in the back of a truck with the rest of the non conformists never to e seen again 😳

For petitions it's often good NOT to use real details - use a disposable email address and postcode of somewhere random in the UK (e.g. SW1A 1AA for Buckingham Palace, SW1A 2AA for 10 Downing Street). I often use an university or hospital. N.B. you have to click a link with gov.uk ones to make it count, but disposable emails usually work.

Reactions: 3

i feel the same, im scared to sign it in case they come after me !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
This video is interesting, it’s called MK Ultra Glitches, and check out Lady Gaga and Beyoncé, quite disturbing actually...😱

Dunno half of these I think they’re just fucked/on meds/taking the piss and trying to avoid questions they don’t want to answer. Pretty sure Gaga was just trying to do something weird for the sake of it for shock value. Britney and Amanda Bynes have mental health problems. The presenters getting tongue tied didn’t seem that weird I’m sure it happens all the time. Who knows though... !

Reactions: 1

I feel like I've found my people 🙌🏻 my eyes have opened so much in the past hour 👀

I'm the conspiracist of my friends and family and I didn't know half the stuff I've found on these threads 🙏🏻

Yes! I always think “it’s a conspiracy” when it isn’t on the threads that I’m following.

• Haha

Bloody hell. I lived in Aberdeen as a child so always notice any news articles about there. Have never heard of this until today. How horrible.

• Wow
I signed that petition a few days ago and immediately regretted using my own email and post code 😂 pray for me !

loving so many of you have connections to Aberdeen. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

lots of awful local cover ups, can't say I trust anyone with any level of authority. Even recently Soul bar made the national press with their flouting of social distancing that got the city put into the first Scottish local lockdown and they closed all hospitality venues. It later emerged that soul had made a £20k donation to the council in 2017 - their plans for a marquee doubling their capacity were pushed through the approvals stage within a few days. Where as other venues were left waiting 🙄 the whole place is corrupt

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Aww!! So glad you’re joined our merry band of tin foil hatters!! (Or, as I like to call us, “Critical Thinkers”!!). The posters on this thread are fantastic, and there is always someone you can talk to...❤

Dunno half of these I think they’re just fucked/on meds/taking the piss and trying to avoid questions they don’t want to answer. Pretty sure Gaga was just trying to do something weird for the sake of it for shock value. Britney and Amanda Bynes have mental health problems. The presenters getting tongue tied didn’t seem that weird I’m sure it happens all the time. Who knows though... !
Britney Spears and Amanda Byrnes were apparently both victims of systemic child abuse in Hollywood. This was discussed in a video I posted today that references the film “A Child’s Voice” that was banned from Amazon, despite being on there for 18 months with no issues.
Since the whole “Pizzagate” scandal came out, I literally went down a rabbit hole, and in my opinion, there is something really dark in the entertainment industry. And, of course, I know child trafficking is something that is a world wide problem, but since the post you are talking about is Re: the entertainment industry, I actually believe that Gaga has sold her soul to the devil (Marina Abramovic was her “Mentor”) So, I don’t think that was Gaga trying to “shock” - as she’s already done this. I just think that there is a whole lot more out there that hopefully, one day, will be exposed!!

This is the trailer for the film “A Child’s Voice” that Amazon recently banned..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Still can't quote yet so hope you see this JBFletch...
Yep, totally with you- I feel exactly the same. You've said it much better than I could 😊

Thanks everyone for great discussion, viewpoints and info. Just wish I had more time to watch all the vids!

(Still fretting about putting my real details on the petition 🤭 lesson learned, lol)

This video is amazing!! - Hillary Clinton’s former bodyguard tells all!!

@seaborgium - Are you feeling ok today? You have been a bit quiet today, not your usual self 😞
Hope all is well sweetheart 😘

Right!! I’ve put my REAL details into the petition and never thought twice about it! So if I’m going to be dragged away in the middle of the night I only think it’s fair you all do the same and can join me 😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
For all those who still don’t believe that a vaccine can be designed to “modify” behaviour, check out this leaked Pentagon presentation video!!...😱

Apologies, my bad, this is the Madeline McCann video..

For all those who still don’t believe that a vaccine can be designed to “modify” behaviour, check out this leaked Pentagon presentation video!!...😱
Well this is interesting, could the vaccine have turned the “god gene” off...

• Heart
Yes, I’ve heard about this...
Can I ask everyone, after everything that we’ve seen over the past few months, would anyone willingly get the covid vaccine when it rolls out...🤔
( I think your all know my answer!! 😱✌

Right!! I’ve put my REAL details into the petition and never thought twice about it! So if I’m going to be dragged away in the middle of the night I only think it’s fair you all do the same and can join me 😉🤣
If you get dragged away Rebecca, then I’m going to get dragged away with you!! 😘

• Heart
This video is amazing!! - Hillary Clinton’s former bodyguard tells all!!

@seaborgium - Are you feeling ok today? You have been a bit quiet today, not your usual self 😞
Hope all is well sweetheart 😘
Thanks hun :) drained and emotional, mental health has been taking a battering. However, next week a major new change begins, and hopefully build to something more.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.