Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The disposable ones? Mine is hand sewn (by a former nurse) and has a coffee filter in it (my mum is paranoid and got her to make me one). I find it interesting facial recognition software doesn't recognise people in them.

ETA her church has reopened with social distancing. I'll be watching out for impact of 5G as the mast goes live.

ETA 2. Excuse the BBC link, saw this shared by someone that cannot stand the WWF (as have worked together since 2002).
Facial recognition software won’t recognise you and neither will acquaintances you don’t want to talk to! Was in Boots the other day sweating like a hog in a mask that is just beyond hot and was able to just walk past a man from work that I don’t like in my mask and glasses. The only real benefit of the damn things that I can think of,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i know you are right, i did tell my husband and dad that mask wearing is actually dehumanising, but on the other hand its better than them both staying in, my husband has copd and it makes him feel safe. My husband knows its unnerving what they could get us to do next, but honestly his only concern is the food shopping its his hobby and i know that sounds daft, but as long as he can go in peace he doesnt care. You are correct though , from the very start all they had to do was say virus and the majority complied.
Oh and they should be if that makes them feel safer and more comfortable I just never understood the mandatory for everyone but always thought it should be individual choice,
I’m glad it’s helping your husband and dad and they feel more comfortable being out ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The disposable ones? Mine is hand sewn (by a former nurse) and has a coffee filter in it (my mum is paranoid and got her to make me one). I find it interesting facial recognition software doesn't recognise people in them.

ETA her church has reopened with social distancing. I'll be watching out for impact of 5G as the mast goes live.

ETA 2. Excuse the BBC link, saw this shared by someone that cannot stand the WWF (as have worked together since 2002).
Yes, apparently it’s the disposable ones..(Which is feckin scary)...
What is worrying me, is that we are 2 weeks away from this “circuit breaker” lockdown, and we are being encouraged to spy on our neighbours, which echoes what happened in East Germany, where people were reporting their own families to the Stasi.
And what will happen to the people who get arrested for “breaking lockdown” because they have to work, or they live alone and have to go out for food shopping? Will people get thrown in jail if they can’t pay the fines? And, if that happens, I reckon they will force the vaccine on you, after all, who knows what goes on behind closed doors??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh and they should be if that makes them feel safer and more comfortable I just never understood the mandatory for everyone but always thought it should be individual choice,
I’m glad it’s helping your husband and dad and they feel more comfortable being out ❤
thank you, i didnt think it was mandatory, but round here you do get confronted in the shops. my husband is a lot older than me so he just does what he is comfortable with x

Yes, apparently it’s the disposable ones..(Which is feckin scary)...
What is worrying me, is that we are 2 weeks away from this “circuit breaker” lockdown, and we are being encouraged to spy on our neighbours, which echoes what happened in East Germany, where people were reporting their own families to the Stasi.
And what will happen to the people who get arrested for “breaking lockdown” because they have to work, or they live alone and have to go out for food shopping? Will people get thrown in jail if they can’t pay the fines? And, if that happens, I reckon they will force the vaccine on you, after all, who knows what goes on behind closed doors??
the possibilities are awful arent they? even my dad keeps saying its getting like communist china

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Facial recognition software won’t recognise you and neither will acquaintances you don’t want to talk to! Was in Boots the other day sweating like a hog in a mask that is just beyond hot and was able to just walk past a man from work that I don’t like in my mask and glasses. The only real benefit of the damn things that I can think of,
My friend and colleague is the CEO was in Debenhams and got glared at by security...she smiled and kept walking! She didn't realise until she hit the escalator she wasn't wearing one (lol). Fellow glasses wearer, I sometimes take them off, so only those that know me without can be sure it is really me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think the masks are a waste of time , considering they brought them in so late, and cases are still rising. Don't really see the point in them unless you have symptoms or are dealing with someone in a vulnerable group and worried you'll give them your germs. Same would go for a general cough or cold though, if in the presence of someone with a lowered immune system.

I agree it is dehumanising and worry what they will have us do next! My brother was travelling through an airport last week coming home from work and seen some people in full PPE , as in white hazmat suit, full visor, mask, gloves and shoe covers. Surely that is pointless if you have to take it off at boarding and passport control - also a security risk if everyone did it. Where is the accountability and traceability if an incident happened and CCTV just Captures a load of people in full hazmat gear?

scary comparison to east Germany, but so spot on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is a random one, but wanted to take my mind of covid (for a bit !!)
Does anyone remember the strange case of Suzie Lamplugh? She was an estate agent who mysteriously disappeared years ago, when she was showing a property to a man. This case has never been solved, and with all the technology we have today, I’m suprised that it’s never been re-opened.
All I know about it, was Suzie was due to go on her own (as that used to be the norm) to show a property to a man called “Mr Kipper” but she never returned. Does anyone here remember this story? And, does anyone have any more to add to the story??....It’s a creepy one, that’s for sure!!....🤔

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember the strange case of Suzie Lamplugh? She was an estate agent who mysteriously disappeared years ago, when she was showing a property to a man. This case has never been solved, and with all the technology we have today, I’m suprised that it’s never been re-opened.
All I know about it, was Suzie was due to go on her own (as that used to be the norm) to show a property to a man called “Mr Kipper” but she never returned. Does anyone here remember this story? And, does anyone have any more to add to the story??....It’s a creepy one, that’s for sure!!....🤔
Funny you mention her as been following that recently as friends live that way. The guy investigating it doesn't think Mr Kipper was real, just a name to throw off people if tried to track her down. https://davidvidecette.com/suzy-lamplugh - I'm curious if she did know this guy they call their suspect, as every so often comes in the news. Makes me wonder if she'd discovered something she wasn't meant to. Where they say she was missing isn't far from where Jill Dando was murdered!

Andrew Godsen's disappearance is also odd with the CCTV or lack of. He went to a camp for bright kids, government run, does smell very badly to me.

• Wow
  • Sad
I have been on Suzy Lamplugh training more than once at work due to lone working and always thought it was strange wasn’t solved, seemed more time went into charity and training than trying to solve the case

• Wow
Funny you mention her as been following that recently as friends live that way. The guy investigating it doesn't think Mr Kipper was real, just a name to throw off people if tried to track her down. https://davidvidecette.com/suzy-lamplugh

Andrew Godsen's disappearance is also odd with the CCTV or lack of. He went to a camp for bright kids, government run, does smell very badly to me.
Does anyone know who Mr Kipper is? I just find it so strange that Suzie was never seen again, like she simply vanished off the face of the earth...
I haven’t heard of the Andrew Gosden case? But I will certainly have a look into it. It does seem like me and you are “twinning” at the moment, which is great for me as you are so clever!! So, not sure if you’re happy about it?? ...😉😬😂😂😂
Would you be interested if find a video about the Suzie Lamplugh case?? (And that also includes everyone else on here of course!!!). 😘💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Have any of you heard the conspiracy that the Soham murders were not committed by Ian Huntley at all? It was near an American Air Force base. Found this when looking for info. https://wikispooks.com/iframeDocs/joe vialls articles/wells-chapman.html

Does anyone know who Mr Kipper is? I just find it so strange that Suzie was never seen again, like she simply vanished off the face of the earth...
I haven’t heard of the Andrew Gosden case? But I will certainly have a look into it. It does seem like me and you are “twinning” at the moment, which is great for me as you are so clever!! So, not sure if you’re happy about it?? ...😉😬😂😂😂
Would you be interested if find a video about the Suzie Lamplugh case?? (And that also includes everyone else on here of course!!!). 😘💕💕
I think giving COVID a break for our sanity is a good idea. Bringing up some of these cases could be a breather, so yes on the video. I get on the wavelength of people (can tell when I'm being talked about by certain friends).

ETA this on Suzy's case. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...gh-seized-by-more-than-one-person-279043.html

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Have any of you heard the conspiracy that the Soham murders were not committed by Ian Huntley at all? It was near an American Air Force base. Found this when looking for info. https://wikispooks.com/iframeDocs/joe vialls articles/wells-chapman.html

I think giving COVID a break for our sanity is a good idea. Bringing up some of these cases could be a breather, so yes on the video. I get on the wavelength of people (can tell when I'm being talked about by certain friends).
richard d hall made a film about that, it may be still on his website, was a few years ago now, i cant remember the details.

• Heart
Hadn't heard of the suzie case! How awful for her parents and seems the detective work was shoddy on that link shared. She didn't even take the keys with her for the supposed viewing, surely that would be the first thing that was checked. I'd love to know what really happened to her

• Heart
I have been on Suzy Lamplugh training more than once at work due to lone working and always thought it was strange wasn’t solved, seemed more time went into charity and training than trying to solve the case
Ooh Wow!! And I totally agree that more should have been done to find out what happened to her than being spent on the charity trust!! Would you be interested if I can find a video about Suzie??

Ok, I’ve found one!! Apparently, it’s very good..

ETA this on Suzy's case. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...gh-seized-by-more-than-one-person-279043.html
Yeah, I agree that giving covid a rest for a bit is a brilliant idea, just because some of us come on here for a bit of an escape, and these missing persons cases are still classed as conspiracy theories!! So, I’ve posted the video on the Suzy (not Suzie !!). Lamplugh case. Plus I will read your article as well.
Maybe someone else can suggest the next video? Give everyone else a chance on here. What do you think? XX p.s (when I’m talking about you, it’s only ever lovely things!! As I think you and everyone else on this thread are just amazing) !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Ooh Wow!! And I totally agree that more should have been done to find out what happened to her than being spent on the charity trust!! Would you be interested if I can find a video about Suzie??

Ok, I’ve found one!! Apparently, it’s very good..

Yeah, I agree that giving covid a rest for a bit is a brilliant idea, just because some of us come on here for a bit of an escape, and these missing persons cases are still classed as conspiracy theories!! So, I’ve posted the video on the Suzy (not Suzie !!). Lamplugh case. Plus I will read your article as well.
Maybe someone else can suggest the next video? Give everyone else a chance on here. What do you think? XX p.s (when I’m talking about you, it’s only ever lovely things!! As I think you and everyone else on this thread are just amazing) !!
See what others make of the above, and get feedback from what they think? Let everyone have their say. Thanks btw :). We need to protect our mental health with all going on, and try not let their games bring us down or those online that try to do so. Be yourself, sit on the box, not squeeze yourself into one, and play that box like a cajon drum to your beat, not someone elses.

• Heart

Now I have deffo heard about the Ian Huntley theory before. Annoyingly I can’t get your link to work so sorry if I repeat it. But I read a long time ago that a US airforce chap had already been arrested for something prior to this and was about to be sent back to the US as a result. Lots of traumatised US military on their way back from war zones such as Afghanistan passed through this airbase on their way back to the US and many were ”unstable” as a result, The girls’ bodies were found right by the base. Tony Blair didn’t want an American military person to be arrested and charged in case it offended George Bush and damaged US/UK relations. So Huntley was arrested and detained and then deemed so unstable that he had to be detained under the Mebtal Health Act. He had not been charged still. Whole thing stinks. And he conveniently killed himself so could never speak out.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Now I have deffo heard about the Ian Huntley theory before. Annoyingly I can’t get your link to work so sorry if I repeat it. But I read a long time ago that a US airforce chap had already been arrested for something prior to this and was about to be sent back to the US as a result. Lots of traumatised US military on their way back from war zones such as Afghanistan passed through this airbase on their way back to the US and many were ”unstable” as a result, The girls’ bodies were found right by the base. Tony Blair didn’t want an American military person to be arrested and charged in case it offended George Bush and damaged US/UK relations. So Huntley was arrested and detained and then deemed so unstable that he had to be detained under the Mebtal Health Act. He had not been charged still. Whole thing stinks. And he conveniently killed himself so could never speak out.
That's the story I came across previously. Terrible that they can pin things on people like that. Did he kill himself, or was he off'ed!?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That's the story I came across previously. Terrible that they can pin things on people like that. Did he kill himself, or was he off'ed!?
Well “suicided” is my thought.

I do like this group. No way this could ever be mentioned to anyone I know in person without me being lynched

• Heart
Well “suicided” is my thought.

I do like this group. No way this could ever be mentioned to anyone I know in person without me being lynched
Ian Huntly isn’t dead? Is that who you’re taking about?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.