Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re right - every cloud and all that... You could have mouthed “duck off” or whatever else you fancied too! :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps you were thinking of Ian Brady? :)
Didn't someone claim they saw Myra driving after she was supposed to have died? Only in the last few days I came across, probably on here, some talk of if they'd killed more children :( and poor Keith Bennet's mum never knowing what happened to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Re: “Weirside Jack” the Yorkshire Ripper “Hoaxer” (or was he??🧐)...
Found this interesting documentary about him, I will link part 2 as well.
Also interested in what everyone thinks about this..

Here’s part 2 of the “Wearside Jack” Yorkshire Ripper Hoaxer...

There’s not much out there in respect of Myra Hindley’s death being a hoax, but I managed to find this article. BTW - I actually believe that she was released from prison, but for pretty obvious reasons it was all hushed up. Remember Lord Longford who used to campaign for Myra’s release? He was very vocal about this, but then just dissapeared, and yes, I know he’s now dead, but I’m talking about years ago when he was in the papers constantly, and then nothing!! Does this prove that Myra was indeed released?...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I must admit that I have never heard about the Soham murders conspiracy, but after doing some digging it certainly looks like there was a cover up!! I also had no idea that the bodies were found on the perimeter of the US Airforce base Lakenheath for instance...😱

And this...

Exactly. Why on earth would a school caretaker think to himself “oh I’ll go and bury these two girls right next to a secure airbase that probably has all sorts of floodlights, CCTV, alarms and burley men with guns protecting the place“? i think it was a US military man. The way Huntley was detained by the police was weird too. They had him for longer than they should have and then he was rather conveniently detained under the Mental Health Act and remanded. Now I need to go and investigate this all over again!

I stumbled over this theory when Corrie McKeague went missing. This was the soldier who vanished into thin air according to the CCTV of him just before he disappeared. He was in the RAF so the theory that a military person killed the girls from Soham was mentioned. I was absolutely obsessed with this one. Apparently they now think he decided to go to sleep in a big Biffa bin and was crushed when the bin was at landfill.I am not sure I believe that theory.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Re: “Weirside Jack” the Yorkshire Ripper “Hoaxer” (or was he??🧐)...
Found this interesting documentary about him, I will link part 2 as well.
Also interested in what everyone thinks about this..

Here’s part 2 of the “Wearside Jack” Yorkshire Ripper Hoaxer...

There’s not much out there in respect of Myra Hindley’s death being a hoax, but I managed to find this article. BTW - I actually believe that she was released from prison, but for pretty obvious reasons it was all hushed up. Remember Lord Longford who used to campaign for Myra’s release? He was very vocal about this, but then just dissapeared, and yes, I know he’s now dead, but I’m talking about years ago when he was in the papers constantly, and then nothing!! Does this prove that Myra was indeed released?...

The Facebook page you linked to mentions the tape, the author said he identified who it was and told police! It's as I said above, just because we're told one version of events, doesn't mean its what actually happened.

I mentioned the Wests, interesting they're going with this. https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/rose-west-documentary-itv-says-4530938 as this is where I'd found mentions of their connections to a bigger picture previously. http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2012/10/kids-tortured-and-murdered-by-elite.html and a later post http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2015/04/fred-west-and-satanism.html

Exactly. Why on earth would a school caretaker think to himself “oh I’ll go and bury these two girls right next to a secure airbase that probably has all sorts of floodlights, CCTV, alarms and burley men with guns protecting the place“? i think it was a US military man. The way Huntley was detained by the police was weird too. They had him for longer than they should have and then he was rather conveniently detained under the Mental Health Act and remanded. Now I need to go and investigate this all over again!

I stumbled over this theory when Corrie McKeague went missing. This was the soldier who vanished into thin air according to the CCTV of him just before he disappeared. He was in the RAF so the theory that a military person killed the girls from Soham was mentioned. I was absolutely obsessed with this one. Apparently they now think he decided to go to sleep in a big Biffa bin and was crushed when the bin was at landfill.I am not sure I believe that theory.
Yes!! I always found that Corrie one an odd one. I've been in some states in my life but I've never mistaken a bin for my bed 🤷

Reactions: 6
Back to the Soham murders. The more I read about this, the more that iam convinced that there was indeed a cover up, mainly to protect Tony Blair’s slavish devotion to President George W Bush, and his “War on Terror”. So, imagine if the real perpetrator of the murders (an American serviceman stationed at Lakenheath). This wouldn’t look good for the Blair government, so Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr we’re duly made into scapegoats.
Apparently, there was an American serviceman called Staff Sergent Frank Ronghi from Fort Bragg, N.Carolina, who pleaded guilty to raping and murdering an 11yr old girl in Kosovo in the early 2000’s. A member of his platoon testified that Ronghi had bragged just how “easy this tit was to do”. So, when the bodies of Holly and Jessica were found on the perimeter of Lakenheath, did the police attempt to interview any of the men stationed there? The answer of course is no. Infact, there was NO mention at all of the 10,000+ US Servicemen that were based in close proximity to Soham Village!!
When Ian Huntley was being questioned, on Tuesday the 20th August - Just 24 hours before the legally extended detention was due to expire, at 6.19am on Wednesday 21st August, a complete team of psychiatrists suddenly appeared as if by magic to asses Huntley, even though he had not shown any symptoms of having mental health issues. And these “psychiatrists” concluded that Huntley was unfit to appear in court, so he was then sectioned under the mental health act of 1983, and remanded to Rampton High Security Psychiatric Hospital at Retford in Northamptonshire, and this all happened without Huntley being charged with any offence!! It also goes without saying how once he was at Rampton, and being pumped full of hallucinating drugs, the powers that be, soon forced a “confession” of sorts from him. And that was that...

Back to the Soham murders. The more I read about this, the more that iam convinced that there was indeed a cover up, mainly to protect Tony Blair’s slavish devotion to President George W Bush, and his “War on Terror”. So, imagine if the real perpetrator of the murders (an American serviceman stationed at Lakenheath). This wouldn’t look good for the Blair government, so Ian Huntley and Maxine Carr we’re duly made into scapegoats.
Apparently, there was an American serviceman called Staff Sergent Frank Ronghi from Fort Bragg, N.Carolina, who pleaded guilty to raping and murdering an 11yr old girl in Kosovo in the early 2000’s. A member of his platoon testified that Ronghi had bragged just how “easy this tit was to do”. So, when the bodies of Holly and Jessica were found on the perimeter of Lakenheath, did the police attempt to interview any of the men stationed there? The answer of course is no. Infact, there was NO mention at all of the 10,000+ US Servicemen that were based in close proximity to Soham Village!!
When Ian Huntley was being questioned, on Tuesday the 20th August - Just 24 hours before the legally extended detention was due to expire, at 6.19am on Wednesday 21st August, a complete team of psychiatrists suddenly appeared as if by magic to asses Huntley, even though he had not shown any symptoms of having mental health issues. And these “psychiatrists” concluded that Huntley was unfit to appear in court, so he was then sectioned under the mental health act of 1983, and remanded to Rampton High Security Psychiatric Hospital at Retford in Northamptonshire, and this all happened without Huntley being charged with any offence!! It also goes without saying how once he was at Rampton, and being pumped full of hallucinating drugs, the powers that be, soon forced a “confession” of sorts from him. And that was that...
It's quite a can of worms when you put it down in black and white to read, and add in the bigger picture of the time frame we're talking.

• Heart
This video is interesting, it’s called MK Ultra Glitches, and check out Lady Gaga and Beyoncé, quite disturbing actually...😱

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Blimey. That is very disturbing.
I know!! The lady Gaga clip really is freaky, almost like she’s in some kind of trance, and then Beyoncé rocking back and forth at the basketball match!! WTF is that all about?!! Very very odd...

Apparently a “Beam of light” was aimed at the wildfires on the west coast of America as the Pentagon warns that China has “weaponised” space...
Or, are the Direct Energy Weapons being fired by the Americans themselves....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know!! The lady Gaga clip really is freaky, almost like she’s in some kind of trance, and then Beyoncé rocking back and forth at the basketball match!! WTF is that all about?!! Very very odd...

Apparently a “Beam of light” was aimed at the wildfires on the west coast of America as the Pentagon warns that China has “weaponised” space...

Previously read some suggestion Club 27 exists as 27 is a critical age, and often when programming breaks down. I know myself I felt if I hadn't moved at 27 and thus began therapy, I wouldn't have seen Christmas that year. I'm in many minds over the Britney Spears saga - either she's been replaced, is permanently damaged from what has been done to her, or something else.

A friend joked to me about twenty years ago he wanted to sell weapons to America, but America would have sold them in the first places. So wouldn't be surprised if America fired on its owned people. Civil unrest is coming over there, they're throwing so much at it. There was something a few years ago about splitting America into three or more countries. Breaking countries into bits so easier to control - I knew Scotland's indie vote wouldn't go last time, as they didn't want it then, but given how Nicola S has been shown to be more competent they'll have it splitting in a few years and re-join the EU. Heck, the Welsh referendum for a parliament was after the Scottish so they would vote for it, and Braveheart was on TV the night before the Scottish vote... most were pro-union before the indie vote!

I’m going to do some reading up. This is so strange.

Reactions: 2
Ooh, this is weird.. Re: “Club 27”, everyone knows that Amy Winehouse died due to Alcohol intoxication, but, I never knew that she was also found covered in bruises (from head to toe apparently). Did something else happen to Amy on the night she died? Wasn’t her “bodyguard” supposed to have checked on her throughout the night? As I thought it was really weird that he said he checked on her around 10am on the Saturday morning, but then didn’t check her again until later that afternoon, which was when he “discovered” that she was dead? Something doesn’t add up there. Here’s an article I found about “Club 27”..

Ooh, this is weird.. Re: “Club 27”, everyone knows that Amy Winehouse died due to Alcohol intoxication, but, I never knew that she was also found covered in bruises (from head to toe apparently). Did something else happen to Amy on the night she died? Wasn’t her “bodyguard” supposed to have checked on her throughout the night? As I thought it was really weird that he said he checked on her around 10am on the Saturday morning, but then didn’t check her again until later that afternoon, which was when he “discovered” that she was dead? Something doesn’t add up there. Here’s an article I found about “Club 27”..

Amy, like Adele, was a pupil at the BRIT school. To me it says it all, the poor girl was set up from an early age. Lots of dodgy stuff with the music and entertainment industry.

It’s scary, the tweet has since been deleted which is even more worrying! I haven’t been worried but that is the first thing that’s made me a little more worried 😧

• Wow
I've been reading up on the 30 days and 30 ways campaign.
"September is National Preparedness Month. When people talk about emergencies our minds tend to turn to examples of huge global catastrophe: terrorism, tsunamis or perhaps a pandemic. But what if we told you that being prepared isn’t just for those headline-grabbing incidents? Power cuts, water main bursts, gas leaks, transport strikes, road closures – these are things we could experience every day."

From their website:
"Emergency prepardness concerns us all. But what does that mean? Preparendess is "The knowledge and capacities of governments, professional response and recovery organisations, communities and individuals to effectively anticipate, respond to, and recover from the impacts of likely, imminent or current hazard events or conditions. For instance, installing early warning systems, identifying evacuation routes and preparing emergency supplies." (UNISDR 2017)

Preparedness is not difficult. No one is ever alone in an emergency. Being informed, accessing trusted resources and networks of help are key. Join the #30days30waysUK preparedness games." https://www.30days30waysuk.org.uk/

Strangely a friend in Lincolnshire had to test out his smoke alarm drill with his family this morning after it went off for no reason!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.