Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats really upsetting , what a shame, i know ive already said ,but the media have been terrible throughout this. I was even terrified at the very beginning, but i have applied some common sense since. I do feel for people who are still terrified though, its no way to live.
The media have a lot to answer for. In my view that have blood on their hands, how many suicides I wonder are as a result of media scaremongering. It’s heartbreaking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh dear, too young to understand why you needed them to wear it 💕 I hope they were ok. Thankfully too young really to remember when they are older.
They are convinced it will be in the relatively near future. I keep trying to gently say that I think it will be a while yet but they are very rigid in their thinking.
I am skeptical of if they will even get a vaccine. People need to brace for the fact that they may not and they will have to get on with life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you! Yes there is a lot of support out there. I'm starting an open uni course in Oct, will be redundant in November. I'm not too worried really; it's just frustrating as all the plans I had in place at the start of this year are now on hold indefinitely. I am lucky though, I won't lose my home and I have great family support. It's the best time really for me to be out of employment with a young child as I get to spend more time with him and take him to groups and things when they open back up. Hopefully I'll get qualified in something and get into a different career soon enough!

... or we might all be under the NWO by then and none of this will matter, so no point in worrying 😂 (only half joking)
I hear ya - I'm in the same position (although sans children). Was made redundant in July having just started my dream job in December 😭 - we had so many plans for this year! I've been applying left, right and centre for jobs but nada so have signed up with OU to start in October too 🥴. Partner is still working his socks off and is quite stressed so I've become the perfect housewife (which I'm secretly quite enjoying!).

But as you say, we'll be under the NWO by March so there is no point in worrying :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh dear, too young to understand why you needed them to wear it 💕 I hope they were ok. Thankfully too young really to remember when they are older.
They are convinced it will be in the relatively near future. I keep trying to gently say that I think it will be a while yet but they are very rigid in their thinking.
It was fine in the end, I took it off as soon as we were seated and nobody said anything for the rest of the flight. On the next flight which was BA I wasn’t questioned about it at all as they could see how young both my girls were, common sense prevailed thankfully!
the timeframe for vaccines keeps shifting all the time. I just hope if it ever comes that it’s not made compulsory.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Isn't that why there is free speech though, so people can have differing opinions? It should not be illegal to believe a conspiracy theory.
Exactly, but look at how all big tech companies like Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc are all deciding for us what we are allowed to post (or not as is happening more and more). Look at the case of the Chinese virologist who defected to the US, published a scientific paper on the origins of the. virus, and concluded that it was lab made under the Chinese military. When she posted her findings on Twitter, “they” suspended her account!! But they are still allowing members of the CCP to post their accounts (which are obviously run by the party) and they were saying that the Spanish Flu and Covid both came from a meteor!!
Then look at how censored TV and radio is !! Remember when Eamon Holmes spoke about his concerns regarding 5G, and yet the next day he had to issue an apology to the viewers!! This is all happening because “Offcom” are a branch of our government, and as such, and because they allowed all the 5G masts to go up whilst we were in lockdown, yet any mention of 5G and you’re silenced!! Which of course, begs the question, “If 5G is so safe, why are we not permitted to discuss it??? WTF are “they” hiding from us, the public???

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Package addressed to Trump containing Ricin has been intercepted before it reached the whitehouse ,who'd do something like that 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised that made the news. I would have thought attempts to kill off Trump were intercepted on a weekly if not daily basis.

What I want to know is why has it been reported. As you can tell I’ve been spending too much time here 😂😂

• Haha
All this covid situation and conspiracy talk makes me want to speak out. 4 years ago I was really ill on life support for 3 months and in hospital for the total of 8 months. We're talking 4 YEARS ago here. I had pneumonia and all my organs failed but one kidney but obviously I fought and am fine now. BUT what I remember is the Dr coming in one day asking if I'd been abroad, I answered yes Spain, Greece.. He then asked no I mean Asia etc. I said no then asked me questions if I'd slept with anyone from there. I refused to comment and kicked off saying what has that got to do with you (I hadn't) they said that I needed to answer as my kids might need testing... That was 4 years ago... Makes me wonder and think that this has been around for years and it's an excuse to take our dna(testing) to control us more. There's so much we don't know and they aren't telling us.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thankyou for posting the link to the petition a couple of pages back (can't quote it as I'm a newbie at posting though an avid reader!).
Just wish I'd thought of the disposable email thing though... oops!
Fantastic thread 😘

• Heart
I’m surprised that made the news. I would have thought attempts to kill off Trump were intercepted on a weekly if not daily basis.

What I want to know is why has it been reported. As you can tell I’ve been spending too much time here 😂😂
Came from Canada apparently

• Wow
Afternoon guys, just stumbled across this very interesting video that is titled “Psycopathic Dream Comes True, with Covid Crisis, Featuring “The Club Of Rome”...
The back story is that in 1973, Australia’s largest computer predicted how and when civilisation would end. The prediction, which later appeared on Australian media, was created by a program dubbed “World One”, and was commissioned by a globalist think tank called “The Club Of Rome”.
2020 was the first “milestone” year mentioned, when the quality of life across the planet was supposed to drop dramatically. ABC’s “This Day Tonight” first aired this story on the 9th November 1973. In September 2019, before anyone had heard about a coronavirus pandemic, “The Club Of Rome” launched the “Planetary Emergency Plan” on the sidelines of the United Nation’s “Climate Action Summit” in New York...

Came from Canada apparently
Remind me, is that where Migraine Meg Markle is still living?? 😉😂😂😂

Yesterday there was another protest in London, with a rally being held at Trafalger Square. There was a media “blackout” on this latest protest, but Dr Andrew Kaufman was seen and heard via big screen. Funny how the media didn’t ignore the recent Extension Rebellion protests in London though?? Wonder why this one was ignored?? 😉

The “Vaccine Plans” for the UK, straight from the horse’s mouth...

Last edited:
  • Heart
All this covid situation and conspiracy talk makes me want to speak out. 4 years ago I was really ill on life support for 3 months and in hospital for the total of 8 months. We're talking 4 YEARS ago here. I had pneumonia and all my organs failed but one kidney but obviously I fought and am fine now. BUT what I remember is the Dr coming in one day asking if I'd been abroad, I answered yes Spain, Greece.. He then asked no I mean Asia etc. I said no then asked me questions if I'd slept with anyone from there. I refused to comment and kicked off saying what has that got to do with you (I hadn't) they said that I needed to answer as my kids might need testing... That was 4 years ago... Makes me wonder and think that this has been around for years and it's an excuse to take our dna(testing) to control us more. There's so much we don't know and they aren't telling us.
So sorry to hear you were so ill. I have heard from a friend that she'd heard it had existed for several years before now, and is not new. Heck, it probably just got a new name and branding like many other things. As for DNA testing, do you remember the prick on the heel they introduced at birth for detecting PKU (Phenylketonuria)? I studied it as part of a biochemistry module over twenty years ago, and even then my lecturer couldn't explain to me the real reason for a blanket test at birth. So I've always assumed it was data gathering. This is so much more, and I think the key word there is control.

Nothing is done that cannot be controlled first, for example email and the internet was being done in the 80s (mid 90s I first used it find Queen lyrics)! These aren't predictions for the future, these are what was available but only to a minority, as with so much.

ETA some of the tweets regarding proposed pausing of the rule of six on Christmas Day are quite amusing. https://twitter.com/search?q="Christmas Day"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t understand why people are wearing masks (apart from the fact they are told to) when it clearly states in packaging/advertisement that it doesn’t protect against any virus, I mean social distancing helps more and we have that

Has anyone else heard about data reading from your mask??....😱
The disposable ones? Mine is hand sewn (by a former nurse) and has a coffee filter in it (my mum is paranoid and got her to make me one). I find it interesting facial recognition software doesn't recognise people in them.

ETA her church has reopened with social distancing. I'll be watching out for impact of 5G as the mast goes live.

ETA 2. Excuse the BBC link, saw this shared by someone that cannot stand the WWF (as have worked together since 2002).

Really wanted to post this in the coronavirus thread but probably more suited here 🤣 wonder what boris will announce this week!
22E4829C-0D67-402C-B5E7-516098909E87.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why people are wearing masks (apart from the fact they are told to) when it clearly states in packaging/advertisement that it doesn’t protect against any virus, I mean social distancing helps more and we have that
its just the psychological aspect i suppose, and where i live the shops ask you to, my husband doesnt mind as long as he can do his shopping in peace, i know you can say you are exempt, but people i have spoken to just find it easier than being confronted about it to be honest.

its just the psychological aspect i suppose, and where i live the shops ask you to, my husband doesnt mind as long as he can do his shopping in peace, i know you can say you are exempt, but people i have spoken to just find it easier than being confronted about it to be honest.
Isn’t that scary? Like this could go on forever, they could say well there is no harm so it’s sticking and that’s it, our life as we knew it is changed, and then what else could they get us to do? Obviously deep in the rabbit hole but also my son is learning about ww2 and hitler at school so I’m super paranoid 😂

• Heart
Isn’t that scary? Like this could go on forever, they could say well there is no harm so it’s sticking and that’s it, our life as we knew it is changed, and then what else could they get us to do? Obviously deep in the rabbit hole but also my son is learning about ww2 and hitler at school so I’m super paranoid 😂
i know you are right, i did tell my husband and dad that mask wearing is actually dehumanising, but on the other hand its better than them both staying in, my husband has copd and it makes him feel safe. My husband knows its unnerving what they could get us to do next, but honestly his only concern is the food shopping its his hobby and i know that sounds daft, but as long as he can go in peace he doesnt care. You are correct though , from the very start all they had to do was say virus and the majority complied.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.