Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ian Huntly isn’t dead? Is that who you’re taking about?
Bloody hell you’re right. Don’t even think it’s Fred West I was thinking of instead. my mistake. Backs out of the room in shame.... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell you’re right. Don’t even think it’s Fred West I was thinking of instead. my mistake. Backs out of the room in shame.... 😆
I think you need some marshmallows in your hot chocolate before bed tonight :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i thgt when did that happen cant believe he killed himself. but what about the awful maxine who got a new face and new identity.
He will never be released, public reaction and the rest. Indeed, Maxine is an interesting one in the whole thing if really was an American guy that killed the girls.

See what others make of the above, and get feedback from what they think? Let everyone have their say. Thanks btw :). We need to protect our mental health with all going on, and try not let their games bring us down or those online that try to do so. Be yourself, sit on the box, not squeeze yourself into one, and play that box like a cajon drum to your beat, not someone elses.
can i just say i have been on the covid thread last night, i was answering people who were still really scared, and trying to reassure them without giving out my opinions. I dont want anybody to think im being two faced !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
can i just say i have been on the covid thread last night, i was answering people who were still really scared, and trying to reassure them without giving out my opinions. I dont want anybody to think im being two faced !
No I'm glad you've done so. I just haven't been on that thread at all, and hard enough for me in person dealing with my elderly mother plus some other personal stuff I'm trying not to get involved in online too. The problem with forums for me is they become echo chambers, so often hearing their voice back at them, so need the reassurance from an outside voice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I must admit that I have never heard about the Soham murders conspiracy, but after doing some digging it certainly looks like there was a cover up!! I also had no idea that the bodies were found on the perimeter of the US Airforce base Lakenheath for instance...😱

And this...

I came across it a few years back, took me by surprise too. Have you heard of the Bible John murders? Some say Saville fits the description of the killer. Also, the Yorkshire Ripper, some say that Sutcliffe wasn't the only one. I've found the visits and all permitted to Saville at Broadmoor interesting. Almost he was doing the time in plain sight by having his own room, but allowed to carry on as normal.

• Wow
No I'm glad you've done so. I just haven't been on that thread at all, and hard enough for me in person dealing with my elderly mother plus some other personal stuff I'm trying not to get involved in online too. The problem with forums for me is they become echo chambers, so often hearing their voice back at them, so need the reassurance from an outside voice.
thank you, i was worried it makes me look like im playing both sides, im not, i just feel sorry for them, they are letting their whole lives be consumed by it. I understand them being scared, but they believe everything they are told with no question. anyway i know we are not talking about covid on here, so i will shut up now ! I dont blame you not going on there , with your own problems. I go on to see what the mainstream consensus is . x

What are people’s thoughts on this. To me they look like two different sets of people.
Don't they have a habit of replacing people? Some suggestion the weight loss Adele isn't the real one for example, I remember similar with Renee Zellweger a few years back. https://www.etonline.com/news/152821_renee_zellweger_is_now_unrecognizable - the more recent pictures do look like the original actress though.

The “Bible John” murders theory is certainly an interesting one. No one was ever caught, but some say it was because the real killer was Infact a police officer...

A bit like the one that was recently on TV, Des, as had knowledge of police procedures etc and could be used against them. I wonder how many artist sketches are false on purpose to throw the public off, and get who they want convicted/framed, charged?

• Heart
Don't they have a habit of replacing people? Some suggestion the weight loss Adele isn't the real one for example, I remember similar with Renee Zellweger a few years back. https://www.etonline.com/news/152821_renee_zellweger_is_now_unrecognizable - the more recent pictures do look like the original actress though.

A bit like the one that was recently on TV, Des, as had knowledge of police procedures etc and could be used against them. I wonder how many artist sketches are false on purpose to throw the public off, and get who they want convicted/framed, charged?
What do they get from doing it thought that’s what I struggle to understand. Surely with those in the public eye people know exactly what they look like.
Oh that is an interesting theory re Police...wouldn’t be surprised to be honest.

Reactions: 4
What do they get from doing it thought that’s what I struggle to understand. Surely with those in the public eye people know exactly what they look like.
Oh that is an interesting theory re Police...wouldn’t be surprised to be honest.
Perhaps part of their mind games? Soap operas replace people playing them, so why not an actor playing the part of Joanna Smith or David Jones to the public? How much does the manipulated images we see of celebrities actually bare any resemblance of their real faces? Make up and prosthetics to surgery and Facetune with Photoshop can manipulate any person we see.

Reactions: 2
I must admit that I have never heard about the Soham murders conspiracy, but after doing some digging it certainly looks like there was a cover up!! I also had no idea that the bodies were found on the perimeter of the US Airforce base Lakenheath for instance...😱

And this...

Wow that's really opened my eyes. I was the same age as those two girls when it happened and you blindly just believe what the media tells you. Scary stuff

What does everyone think about this??

I’m the same, never heard about any of this until @seaborgium mentioned it!!
I had read somewhere about the two types of blood before. The Weirside Jack tape in relation to another killer is interesting that he refers to in his comments. Didn't someone who survive say Sutcliffe didn't match her description of who attacked her?

Reactions: 2
Facial recognition software won’t recognise you and neither will acquaintances you don’t want to talk to! Was in Boots the other day sweating like a hog in a mask that is just beyond hot and was able to just walk past a man from work that I don’t like in my mask and glasses. The only real benefit of the damn things that I can think of,
You’re right - every cloud and all that... You could have mouthed “duck off” or whatever else you fancied too! :ROFLMAO:

Maybe thinking of Fred West? Now that's another can of worms!
Perhaps you were thinking of Ian Brady? :)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.