Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That thread is quickly turning into an echo chamber of people whipping themselves into a frenzy over the number of cases each day, and some begging for lockdown. I wouldn’t class myself as a conspiracy theorist but we should be questioning what is going on! Well done you for trying to inject some common sense on there.
Thank you, seems it fell on deaf ears in the main though. It’s actually worrying how they believe everything they hear on the media and from the government. I just wish people would start to look a bit deeper and question things a little more.
You can tell some of them on there are in a heightened state of anxiety constantly in their day to day life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
@Unagi im from the NE too, we might know each other 😉, I’m currently in a city that has abit of lockdown 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing has changed here tho just pubs closing an hour earlier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Reading the corona thread gives me anxiety 😂 much worse than reading here about the NWO and all the rest of it! They way some people are limiting their kids lives , stressing over the numbers. Believing everything the MSM is spouting. Much prefer it over here with the critical thinkers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That thread is quickly turning into an echo chamber of people whipping themselves into a frenzy over the number of cases each day, and some begging for lockdown. I wouldn’t class myself as a conspiracy theorist but we should be questioning what is going on! Well done you for trying to inject some common sense on there.
That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t post over there anymore. I’ve seen the same posters effectively being bullied, like my friend @monga, who is such a sweetheart, and although we may not agree on everything, she is so funny and never makes anyone feel bad. It’s also getting worse on the Trump vs Biden Thread. A few of us were on there the other night, and it really was very uncomfortable trying to move past a certain person who was incredibly insensitive by continually referencing child abuse and “underage girls” EVEN going so far by asking us if we “approve” and “what’s your views” on “underage” girls!! It actually made me feel sick, that’s why I left the thread, but the thing is, we should ALL be able to post on any thread we want!! I know that everyone has different opinions, and it would be boring if we all agreed, however, there is a line between disagreements, and “going after someone”. It’s definitely worrying me though...😞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do wonder though if a universal basic income in incoming .... with the plea to extend furlough and rise in job losses. I am losing my job soon, not a direct result of Covid, but I applied for a reception/ admin job part time and there were 800 applicants for the same job. Not a good sign at all! I'm going to study / be a stay at home parent I think for the next couple of years as I don't see how the situation is going to improve

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks Rebecca, my hubby is getting slightly concerned about this situation, and doesn’t want me to post, because of this situation. I have literally explained (several times now) plus I’ve linked articles, but like @Unagi said - this person would still want to argue that black is white. What more can I do??? 🤦‍♀️ Help!!!!!!!!!!
hi, if it upsetting you ignore them, you dont need stress and make yourself poorly. I had it on another thread keep picking on me for being a vegetarian, i was nearly in tears. Its not worth it, carry on posting your stuff and take no notice x

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
@Unagi im from the NE too, we might know each other 😉, I’m currently in a city that has abit of lockdown 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing has changed here tho just pubs closing an hour earlier 😂
Yes I am locked down too. Just means people go out an hour or two earlier. I am in a University town and still plenty of students out and cosying up to one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t post over there anymore. I’ve seen the same posters effectively being bullied, like my friend @, who is such a sweetheart, and although we may not agree on everything, she is so funny and never makes anyone feel bad. It’s also getting lworse on the Trump vs Biden Thread. A few of us were on there the other night, and it really was very uncomfortable trying to move past a certain person who was incredibly insensitive by continually referencing child abuse and “underage girls” EVEN going so far by asking us if we “approve” and “what’s your views” on “underage” girls!! It actually made me feel sick, that’s why I left the thread, but the thing is, we should ALL be able to post on any thread we want!! I know that everyone has different opinions, and it would be boring if we all agreed, however, there is a line between disagreements, and “going after someone

Yes I agree and that’s why I miss @Barb loved her sarcastic comment 😂

Reactions: 2
I do wonder though if a universal basic income in incoming .... with the plea to extend furlough and rise in job losses. I am losing my job soon, not a direct result of Covid, but I applied for a reception/ admin job part time and there were 800 applicants for the same job. Not a good sign at all! I'm going to study / be a stay at home parent I think for the next couple of years as I don't see how the situation is going to improve
Oh no!! That’s absolutely madness with 800 applicants for a part time receptionist/Admin job!!
If you stay at home and do a study course, I think that you are entitled to some benefits, as my friend was in a similar position as you, and she had a toddler at home, but after loosing her job, she applied to do an online degree course to become a teaching assistant for special needs children and young adults, and she qualified last year!! So, please look into what money you are entitled to, also, I think people who take online education are entitled to a reduction on council tax etc, so worth looking into, and good luck with whatever you choose to do!! We are all here if you need any advice!! 💕

Reactions: 2
That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t post over there anymore. I’ve seen the same posters effectively being bullied, like my friend @monga, who is such a sweetheart, and although we may not agree on everything, she is so funny and never makes anyone feel bad. It’s also getting worse on the Trump vs Biden Thread. A few of us were on there the other night, and it really was very uncomfortable trying to move past a certain person who was incredibly insensitive by continually referencing child abuse and “underage girls” EVEN going so far by asking us if we “approve” and “what’s your views” on “underage” girls!! It actually made me feel sick, that’s why I left the thread, but the thing is, we should ALL be able to post on any thread we want!! I know that everyone has different opinions, and it would be boring if we all agreed, however, there is a line between disagreements, and “going after someone”. It’s definitely worrying me though...😞
Right back at ya Joan ,you're right we don't agree much on the conspiracy side of things but I have to say neither yourself nor Spinidge push things down people's throats you upload your vids for all to enjoy that wants to view them and always do your homework .I don't get why people are constantly at you if they don't like what you post scroll on or ignore ,it's not that hard ,,but there's no need to constantly be on your tail undermining your opinions or posts ....P.S. I was slating Icke earlier 😬🤪

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thank you, seems it fell on deaf ears in the main though. It’s actually worrying how they believe everything they hear on the media and from the government. I just wish people would start to look a bit deeper and question things a little more.
You can tell some of them on there are in a heightened state of anxiety constantly in their day to day life.
Exactly, I think some people on there who suffered from anxiety even before all this have been affected really badly.
Mine and my dad’s theory is that these type of people were so invested in all the initial government advice and scaremongering at the beginning, that it’s actually quite painful for them to accept that some of what they’ve told isn’t actually true. So when you start questioning the numbers and reports of Covid being put incorrectly on death certificates people don’t want to know.

I’ve heard of so many instances now of people’s rational thought being affected, that I doubt some of them will ever be able to go back to ‘normal’. For example, my friends in laws recently spent two days driving from Ireland to the midlands to see their grandchildren, making multiple stops on the way of course, because they were too scared to fly. How will these people ever be able to sit on a busy plane, or attend a packed concert again, without worrying about potentially infectious individuals around them? It’s honestly very sad 😔.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Right back at ya Joan ,you're right we don't agree much on the conspiracy side of things but I have to say neither yourself nor Spinidge push things down people's throats you upload your vids for all to enjoy that wants to view them and always do your homework .I don't get why people are constantly at you if they don't like what you post scroll on or ignore ,it's not that hard ,,but there's no need to constantly be on your tail undermining your opions or posts ....P.S. I was slating Icke earlier 😬🤪
Aww, thanks my lovely 😊 Yes, I did pop over to the ‘Rona Thread the other day, and it was literally carnage over there!! I saw a certain person was trying (AGAIN) to wind you up, but you kept your cool and didn’t rise to them. What I don’t get is why this low key bullying is still allowed on here?
I can’t afford to get into any arguments, it’s really not worth the hassle, but it is hard to ignore someone who is only posting just to annoy you!!
Nevermind, at least you’ve graced us with your queenly presence, and please don’t bad-mouth David Icke anymore...(But I forgive you this time)
😘❤❤❤

• Haha
Oh no!! That’s absolutely madness with 800 applicants for a part time receptionist/Admin job!!
If you stay at home and do a study course, I think that you are entitled to some benefits, as my friend was in a similar position as you, and she had a toddler at home, but after loosing her job, she applied to do an online degree course to become a teaching assistant for special needs children and young adults, and she qualified last year!! So, please look into what money you are entitled to, also, I think people who take online education are entitled to a reduction on council tax etc, so worth looking into, and good luck with whatever you choose to do!! We are all here if you need any advice!! 💕
Thank you! Yes there is a lot of support out there. I'm starting an open uni course in Oct, will be redundant in November. I'm not too worried really; it's just frustrating as all the plans I had in place at the start of this year are now on hold indefinitely. I am lucky though, I won't lose my home and I have great family support. It's the best time really for me to be out of employment with a young child as I get to spend more time with him and take him to groups and things when they open back up. Hopefully I'll get qualified in something and get into a different career soon enough!

... or we might all be under the NWO by then and none of this will matter, so no point in worrying 😂 (only half joking)

• Heart
Exactly, I think some people on there who suffered from anxiety even before all this have been affected really badly.
Mine and my dad’s theory is that these type of people were so invested in all the initial government advice and scaremongering at the beginning, that it’s actually quite painful for them to accept that some of what they’ve told isn’t actually true. So when you start questioning the numbers and reports of Covid being put incorrectly on death certificates people don’t want to know.

I’ve heard of so many instances now of people’s rational thought being affected, that I doubt some of them will ever be able to go back to ‘normal’. For example, my friends in laws recently spend two days driving from Ireland to the midlands to see their grandchildren, making multiple stops on the way of course, because they were too scared to fly. How will these people ever be able to sit on a busy plane, or attend a packed concert again, without worrying about potentially infectious individuals around them? It’s honestly very sad 😔.
I think you and your dad could be right.
The worry is that these people have children who are going to learn this behaviour so we are going to create a generation of anxiety and panic disorders.
It’s really sad. I have a family member who is refusing to leave their home until there is a vaccine. The furthest they have got is their garden. They get food deliveries that are put in the outhouse which they leave for 20mins then they frantically clean everything before bringing into the house.

• Heart
The worry is that these people have children who are going to learn this behaviour so we are going to create a generation of anxiety and panic disorders.
It’s really sad. I have a family member who is refusing to leave their home until there is a vaccine. The furthest they have got is their garden. They get food deliveries that are put in the outhouse which they leave for 20mins then they frantically clean everything before bringing into the house.
Very true, children will be affected for many years to come. Personally I don’t let my girls wear masks ever, the only exception I had to make was recently getting on an American Airlines flight. Sticking a mask on a two year old who wouldn’t keep it on was a real low point but I was desperate to get on the flight!
Oh my goodness that is so sad about your family member 😞 what if a vaccine never comes? The ripple effects from this virus will kill far more people than the actual virus ever will.

• Heart
thats really upsetting , what a shame, i know ive already said ,but the media have been terrible throughout this. I was even terrified at the very beginning, but i have applied some common sense since. I do feel for people who are still terrified though, its no way to live.

• Heart
My gran has a friend she used to meet for coffee who is now doing this. She hasn't left the house since March. My gran is back to meeting her friends for a coffee. It is really going to do a number on people's MH without them even noticing. The compulsive behaviours will be awful.

Btw, I did counter something you said in the Covid thread but I do like the conspiracy thread as I like reading differing opinions even if I do not always agree with them. :)

Very true, children will be affected for many years to come. Personally I don’t let my girls wear masks ever, the only exception I had to make was recently getting on an American Airlines flight. Sticking a mask on a two year old who wouldn’t keep it on was a real low point but I was desperate to get on the flight!
Oh my goodness that is so sad about your family member 😞 what if a vaccine never comes? The ripple effects from this virus will kill far more people than the actual virus ever will.
There was a story here where an airline tried to force a family to put a mask on their 18 month old baby... even though children under 2 are not meant to wear them for safety reasons. Well, the poor family got thrown off the plane and threatened with arrest as they couldn't get the baby to keep it on. So horrible.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just saw this video, and it’s disturbing stuff..
Apparently, there is a “new bill” that seeks to detain “Conspiracy Theorists”, “Anti-Lockdown” protestors, and, their families!! As if things weren’t bad enough in Australia, the state of Victoria’s government has just introduced a new bill, that, if turned to law, could well see “Conspiracy Theorists”, who are also “Anti-Lockdown” detained and isolated under a strict regime by the authorities!! - I knew things were gradually getting worse in Australia, and I also know that Australia is being used as “test country” to see citizens react to much stronger and stricter laws...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh dear, too young to understand why you needed them to wear it 💕 I hope they were ok. Thankfully too young really to remember when they are older.
They are convinced it will be in the relatively near future. I keep trying to gently say that I think it will be a while yet but they are very rigid in their thinking.

I just saw this video, and it’s disturbing stuff..
Apparently, there is a “new bill” that seeks to detain “Conspiracy Theorists”, “Anti-Lockdown” protestors, and, their families!! As if things weren’t bad enough in Australia, the state of Victoria’s government has just introduced a new bill, that, if turned to law, could well see “Conspiracy Theorists”, who are also “Anti-Lockdown” detained and isolated under a strict regime by the authorities!! - I knew things were gradually getting worse in Australia, and I also know that Australia is being used as “test country” to see citizens react to much stronger and stricter laws...
Isn't that why there is free speech though, so people can have differing opinions? It should not be illegal to believe a conspiracy theory.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.