Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
You haven't got a clue what you're talking about when it comes to 5G, at least provide some proof and evidence. Would a company create something that would destroy the world, ruin the environment, kill their uses, therefore losing their customer. If it's not WIFI, it's the same frequency as a radio mast.
Not only have I already explained this, I also provided a link for you to read.
Once again, 5G has nothing to do with your Wi-Fi, it is used for Cellular Connection which means it’s used for your Mobile Phone. If you don’t see a problem with 5G then it’s hardly worth debating.
GTFO!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not only have I already explained this, I also provided a link for you to read.
Once again, 5G has nothing to do with your Wi-Fi, it is used for Cellular Connection which means it’s used for your Mobile Phone. If you don’t see a problem with 5G then it’s hardly worth debating.
GTFO!! 😂😂😂

I think yet again with that one they’ll argue black is white.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just to add that more than 180 scientists and doctors from over 36 countries have warned the EU about the dangers of 5G, which will lead to a massive increase in involuntary exposure to electromagnetic radiation. The scientists have urged the EU to follow resolution 1815 of the council of Europe, asking for an independent task force to reassess the health defects linked to 5G.

I think yet again with that one they’ll argue black is white.
I know. And it’s pretty obvious that it’s nothing to do with facts, and everything to do with me !!
To be honest, I’m actually getting a bit concerned, and I was just about to shout for help!!

Reactions: 6
Just to add that more than 180 scientists and doctors from over 36 countries have warned the EU about the dangers of 5G, which will lead to a massive increase in involuntary exposure to electromagnetic radiation. The scientists have urged the EU to follow resolution 1815 of the council of Europe, asking for an independent task force to reassess the health defects linked to 5G.

I know. And it’s pretty obvious that it’s nothing to do with facts, and everything to do with me !!
To be honest, I’m actually getting a bit concerned, and I was just about to shout for help!!
Any proof, any actual facts and real life statistics?

Reactions: 1
This is EU Resolution 1815 that pertains to the study of 5G electromagnetic radiation. (Just incase anyone is interested ) 😉

Cellular networks, include telephone masts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh well done!! You understand!! See, I told you that it had nothing to do with switching your computer off!! I’m so proud of you for understanding!! Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's been 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G, but it took 5G for it be a problem, despite them uses the same Non-Ionizing, which is the same telephone masts.

This is something that we should ALL be signing!!!

Don't forget, disposable email addresses can be used...and use a postcode other than your own!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is EU Resolution 1815 that pertains to the study of 5G electromagnetic radiation. (Just incase anyone is interested ) 😉

Oh well done!! You understand!! See, I told you that it had nothing to do with switching your computer off!! I’m so proud of you for understanding!! Hahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And, now tell me, if it's a cellular network, and uses radio waves, that's been used since the cellar network, why is it suddenly a problem now? They used 1G, no problem, 2G, no problem, 3G, no problem, 4G, no problem, but 5G is the problem, despite it all using the same radio waves. Are we going to tear down all telephone masts as well?

And, now tell me, if it's a cellular network, and uses radio waves, that's been used since the cellar network, why is it suddenly a problem now? They used 1G, no problem, 2G, no problem, 3G, no problem, 4G, no problem, but 5G is the problem, despite it all using the same radio waves. Are we going to tear down all telephone masts as well?
Wow! You are really coming across as a bully you have literally came on this thread to argue with Joan, as she isn’t willing to argue with you anymore on another thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow! You are really coming across as a bully you have literally came on this thread to argue with Joan, as she isn’t willing to argue with you anymore on another thread!
Am I bully? :ROFLMAO:

For exposing the flaw in this 5G conspiracy theory. No, I didn't come on here to argue with Joan. This is not a argument.

Reactions: 1
I actually find it a little concerning if I’m honest. Seems a bit obsessive almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks Rebecca, my hubby is getting slightly concerned about this situation, and doesn’t want me to post, because of this situation. I have literally explained (several times now) plus I’ve linked articles, but like @Unagi said - this person would still want to argue that black is white. What more can I do??? 🤦‍♀️ Help!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks Rebecca, my hubby is getting slightly concerned about this situation, and doesn’t want me to post, because of this situation. I have literally explained (several times now) plus I’ve linked articles, but like @Unagi said - this person would still want to argue that black is white. What more can I do??? 🤦‍♀️ Help!!!!!!!!!!
I actually find it a little concerning if I’m honest. Seems a bit obsessive almost.
Oh definitely, something not right with them 🧐
No you carry on posting, this thread is for ‘conspiracy theories’ after all and that’s why we (well most of us) are on this thread, I’ve reported the poster a few times now and will continue to do so, as well as we will all ignore ✌🏻 Xx

• Heart
Oh definitely, something not right with them 🧐
No you carry on posting, this thread is for ‘conspiracy theories’ after all and that’s why we (well most of us) are on this thread, I’ve reported the poster a few times now and will continue to do so, as well as we will all ignore ✌🏻 Xx
Did you report people when they were bullying me, and I didn't even do anything, no name calling or nothing.

You can keep post what you want, and I'm sorry if you feel that way. I'll ignore what you post.

It really is. You try and get people to open their eyes and question the things that they are being told by gov/MSM but they are literally so terrified they cannot see it.
I live in NE England but had I been nearer I would have been at Trafalgar Sq today.
That thread is quickly turning into an echo chamber of people whipping themselves into a frenzy over the number of cases each day, and some begging for lockdown. I wouldn’t class myself as a conspiracy theorist but we should be questioning what is going on! Well done you for trying to inject some common sense on there.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.