Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting it on there... If the technology was there to send men to the moon AND safely get them back again 50 yrs ago!!!!... Why why with the humongous advances in science exploration technology egc. And the Russians plus Elon Musk... How come it's not been repeated in 50 bloody years!!!!! The battle to the first between Russia China USA to go back and set together there would have DEF have hapoened!!! Just think bloody logicalky... 50 yrs ago compared to the funding, technology, space knowledge NOW in USA China and Russia but NO doing into again when they could back then?????? Counselling me Trump or Russia wouldn't have fought to be the first go back and stick their flag there😆😆😆😆😆 cos they would have burned up on 're entry...to earth..... Just saying it as a normal person using logical thought!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The world is just a stage, reading back on the post earlier regarding 5g being first rolled out in Wuhan and basically all hot spots of covid...it's scary.

Has anyone here mentioned the Titanic being planned? And how on board were all the rich bankers who refused to conform?

It's hard to believe or trust anything that's placed infront of us now. I struggle with every single thing because something that is pushed on us be it via school education or media leads to so many opposing questions.

I truly believe all of the huge pinacle points in history/evolution/science are probably completely made up or altered slightly. I just dont believe anything I'm told anymore. Its sad. I dont know who I can trust.
I read something about Benjamin Guggenheim and Isidor Straus being on the Titanic. Knowing now what goes on in the world it wouldn’t surprise me one bit that it had been planned.

Reactions: 4
How do you think the Titanic sunk if it was planned? (Or the sister ship as some believe). Surely crashing into an iceberg is not the most fool proof or effective. You’ll also need to find a suicidal captain/co captain to actually perform the action.

Along similar lines, I can’t get my head around what happened to flight MH370 and why. Could it just be the pilot was suicidal and had no respect for the other human life on board. I have read lots of theories on that one and I don’t know what one is most plausible.

IMO - I believe the ships were switched because of an insurance scam. It was the Olympic that sank, not the Titanic...(Sorry Rose & Jack!!) 😬

I hope people who don't want to use 5G, have stopped using their WIFI. Do you think a company would create something that would potentially kill their customers?
You do realise that that 5G has nothing to do with Wi-Fi?? 5G is used for Cellular connections (you know - your MOBILE PHONE??!!). 🙄🤣🤣🤣

HRH courtesy of tattle... Ms JCFC.. AKA theee Ms Joanie Fan club... You have left a huge hole on the celeb
Goss thread!!!😥 hope u ok❤of
I just googled " UK conspiracy theories " and this came up...lots of food for tattling!!!
Why, Thankyou my darling....😘❤

1741170B-85B9-40AF-82F2-5D4DFA5445A1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
😘

"There are currently no plans to place restrictions on those who refuse to have any potential Covid-19 vaccine"

Mmhmmmm....I believe them
Yeah, it’s scary AF at the moment, especially with the proposed “Operation Moonshot” vaccination plan that’s coming... Also, in Ireland, they have already started rolling out this test/track/vaccine app that’s like a health passport that’s linked to your phone and very similar to the Chinese traffic light health system that’s on every Chinese citizen’s mobile phone, and is part of their “Social Credit System”...

Guys - THANKYOU for signing the petition! And please share it for others to get on board with this!!
@Unagi - I know you’ve already done this, so again, thanks 🙏. Let’s see if we can make a difference!!
👊👍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah, it’s scary AF at the moment, especially with the proposed “Operation Moonshot” vaccination plan that’s coming... Also, in Ireland, they have already started rolling out this test/track/vaccine app that’s like a health passport that’s linked to your phone and very similar to the Chinese traffic light health system that’s on every Chinese citizen’s mobile phone, and is part of their “Social Credit System”...
I found out recently that during one of the recent IOS updates, Apple have snuck in a Covid Exposure Notifications setting...it's set automatically to on so I've deactivated that straight away. There will be a lot more of this sort of thing heading our way in the not too distant future.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just putting it on there... If the technology was there to send men to the moon AND safely get them back again 50 yrs ago!!!!... Why why with the humongous advances in science exploration technology egc. And the Russians plus Elon Musk... How come it's not been repeated in 50 bloody years!!!!! The battle to the first between Russia China USA to go back and set together there would have DEF have hapoened!!! Just think bloody logicalky... 50 yrs ago compared to the funding, technology, space knowledge NOW in USA China and Russia but NO doing into again when they could back then?????? Counselling me Trump or Russia wouldn't have fought to be the first go back and stick their flag there😆😆😆😆😆 cos they would have burned up on 're entry...to earth..... Just saying it as a normal person using logical thought!!!
You make a good point. Concorde was travelling at supersonic speed in the 80s. I remember Phil Collins at Live Aid in 1985 flying from Heathrow to New York on Concorde then a helicopter to Philadelphia. It took less than three hours to get to NY. So what technology must we have now? This was 35 years ago (that makes me feel ancient) we must have some pretty decent flying ability now. But where is the evidence? In certain areas it feels like advances are stifled.

Reactions: 7
Whoa!! They’re a closed minded bunch on the coronavirus thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

IMO - I believe the ships were switched because of an insurance scam. It was the Olympic that sank, not the Titanic...(Sorry Rose & Jack!!) 😬

You do realise that that 5G has nothing to do with Wi-Fi?? 5G is used for Cellular connections (you know - your MOBILE PHONE??!!). 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Why, Thankyou my darling....😘❤

View attachment 247322

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about when it comes to 5G, at least provide some proof and evidence. Would a company create something that would destroy the world, ruin the environment, kill their uses, therefore losing their customer. If it's not WIFI, it's the same frequency as a radio mast.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
everybody is terrified by the media, its a shame.
It really is. You try and get people to open their eyes and question the things that they are being told by gov/MSM but they are literally so terrified they cannot see it.
I live in NE England but had I been nearer I would have been at Trafalgar Sq today.

• Heart
It really is. You try and get people to open their eyes and question the things that they are being told by gov/MSM but they are literally so terrified they cannot see it.
I live in NE England but had I been nearer I would have been at Trafalgar Sq today.
my dad is 73 and hes quite happy to have an alternative view, not just mainstream news. My dad watched the unite for freedom rally ! i dont say anything over there as i cant be bothered with arguing, you cant have a different opinion at all. I look at everything and form my own opinions. Perhaps there will be other rallys you can get to, lets hope so, unfortunately i am too unwell with a pain condition. The first time around my husband and i shielded because of his copd, he will take precautions, but we wont be locking ourselves up again. i think you are brave stating your opinions on that thread.x

they are currently taking the piss out of david icke.

• Heart
my dad is 73 and hes quite happy to have an alternative view, not just mainstream news. My dad watched the unite for freedom rally ! i dont say anything over there as i cant be bothered with arguing, you cant have a different opinion at all. I look at everything and form my own opinions. Perhaps there will be other rallys you can get to, lets hope so, unfortunately i am too unwell with a pain condition. The first time around my husband and i shielded because of his copd, he will take precautions, but we wont be locking ourselves up again. i think you are brave stating your opinions on that thread.x

they are currently taking the piss out of david icke.
More fool them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.