Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit AWOL at the mo, things aren't so good. Thinking of these mass drive through flu vaccines this year...test zone for the CV vaccine too I should imagine. My practice only just updated their website with a PDF link!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

The above map is a complete worldwide 5G locator. Which was part of the ā€œMass Genocideā€ letter that I just posted..

Bit AWOL at the mo, things aren't so good. Thinking of these mass drive through flu vaccines this year...test zone for the CV vaccine too I should imagine. My practice only just updated their website with a PDF link!
Hey!! I was wondering where you had gone. Please donā€™t go AWOL for too long, as you are very much missed on this thread!! Hugsxxxxx šŸ˜˜

• Heart

The above map is a complete worldwide 5G locator. Which was part of the ā€œMass Genocideā€ letter that I just posted..

Hey!! I was wondering where you had gone. Please donā€™t go AWOL for too long, as you are very much missed on this thread!! Hugsxxxxx šŸ˜˜
Hey :) around but just a bit fed up (filled a formal complaint at work), but changing career soon hopefully! Hugsxoxo

It is beginning to sound like they let Trump become president as they knew people would become some angry at him they'd never believe the truth if he said it. I predicted in the late 00s the successor to Obama be a celebrity, not an actor as already had that with Regan, so be a reality TV star...soon as I heard about Trump, knew it be him. It's just another scripted show to him.

Boris is in place while they can find a successful person to groom to be PM. I often say the PM's name is often a code...joked when he was elected we'd have to suck up some serious tit under him, wasn't wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Which is exactly what Trump was saying. Guess he was right all along!!

Jeez...šŸ˜±. Take a look at THIS!!!

That is an interesting read and something I am definitely inclined to believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The letter says that there is a 5G genocide that is due to start in October this year, and ends in August 2021. It explains WHY we were all told to stay at home whilst the 5G towers were erected, which is something that was previously discussed on this thread, and also that churches were talking payments (possibly from Offcom) so 5G masts could be ā€œhiddenā€ within church spires. This was confirmed by @seaborgium, who said that this had happened in her motherā€™s church, but was told not to mention anything to the other parishioners incase they objected!! This is completely outrageous and unacceptable, yet if anyone protests about it, they are shut down!! Even bloody Eamon Holmes on This Morning had to issue an apology live on TV because he dared to question the narrative!! So Iā€™m thankful that we at least have this place to come and share our thoughts...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What are people expecting 5G to actually do to them?

I genuinely have no idea about it apart from the fact itā€™s starting to roll out and I want to know more but thereā€™s a lot of threads to read back on.

Interesting to hear why youā€™re worried and why a genocide would be enacted over the world.

Reactions: 1
What are people expecting 5G to actually do to them?

I genuinely have no idea about it apart from the fact itā€™s starting to roll out and I want to know more but thereā€™s a lot of threads to read back on.

Interesting to hear why youā€™re worried and why a genocide would be enacted over the world.
If you look at my post at the top of the page, there is a letter that explains and exposes the 5G connection, and why it is SO dangerous.

If you look at my post at the top of the page, there is a letter that explains and exposes the 5G connection, and why it is SO dangerous.
yeah I had a quick read of that but when he said that 60GHz causes fires I closed it. visible Light is all the way up at 400 THz and that doesnā€™t affect us so Iā€™m not sure where heā€™s got that info?

do you have any other stuff youā€™ve read about it you could post? Genuinely interested in hearing all sides of this

yeah I had a quick read of that but when he said that 60GHz causes fires I closed it. visible Light is all the way up at 400 THz and that doesnā€™t affect us so Iā€™m not sure where heā€™s got that info?

do you have any other stuff youā€™ve read about it you could post? Genuinely interested in hearing all sides of this
Did you know that the city of Wuhan was the first one to roll out 5G? Or, that Wuhan has the worldā€™s largest ground 5G satellite? Or, that the Diamond Princess cruise ship was the first one to have a fully functioning 5G network installation? (The Diamond Princess was also one of the very first covid hotspots despite being at sea!! Coincidence??)
In the UK, our 5G is controlled by Offcom, which is actually another arm of the government, which makes it even more suspicious that people were literally gagged on TV and radio from even discussing a connection between 5G and covid. What about the fact that Offcom sanctioned 5G masts being hidden in church spires? But the churches were advised to keep this hushed up?
I think in light of all of this information, you have to ask yourself why are people being silenced from even discussing 5G if itā€™s harmless??
Also, DARPA ( The Department of Advanced Research Projects) - which is part of the Pentagon, actually had a top secret mind control operation in the 1960ā€™s called ā€œProject Pandoraā€. Which studied the effects of microwave technology as a form of mind control, and when this was actually discovered, many of the original research papers were destroyed, except for a staff memo from the head of the research department who concluded that the ā€œexperimentā€ had been a ā€œsuccessā€. So, while you may write off 5G as a ā€œhoaxā€, remember how Project Pandora paved the way for MK Ultra, and that there are STILL people who are suing the government over these ā€œexperimentsā€...

Here are the details on Project Pandora...šŸ˜±

And more...

This article from 2017 actually reported that the CIA are planning to ā€œbring back Project Pandoraā€....šŸ˜³
Which seems very interesting since we now have 5G being rolled out globally....šŸ¤”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Are ā€œDirect Energy Weaponsā€ responsible for the fires in California? Watch this short video before you make your mind up!!.....šŸ¤”

This article is about the worldā€™s largest ground satellite, which I posted about earlier when discussing 5G technology.
This installation in Wuhan, is absolutely huge. Itā€™s the size of 30 football pitches, and was apparently only completely finished (and switched on) very recently. This satellite, is also the worldā€™s largest ā€œradio telescopeā€, but itā€™s hardly a ā€œcoincidenceā€ that this being switched on. plus the Wuhan Institute of Virology leaking their bio weapon equals an outbreak that has effectively shut down the world. IMO - This is all part of a bigger picture, and to me, itā€™s clear that thereā€™s an agenda to all of this, and that is de-population....But WHO is pulling the strings??....(And, WHO is really in charge here??)

Last edited:
Are ā€œDirect Energy Weaponsā€ responsible for the fires in California? Watch this short video before you make your mind up!!.....šŸ¤”

This article is about the worldā€™s largest ground satellite, which I posted about earlier when discussing 5G technology.
This installation in Wuhan, is absolutely huge. Itā€™s the size of 30 football pitches, and was apparently only completely finished (and switched on) very recently. This satellite, is also the worldā€™s largest ā€œradio telescopeā€, but itā€™s hardly a ā€œcoincidenceā€ that this being switched on. plus the Wuhan Institute of Virology leaking their bio weapon equals an outbreak that has effectively shut down the world. IMO - This is all part of a bigger picture, and to me, itā€™s clear that thereā€™s an agenda to all of this, and that is de-population....But WHO is pulling the strings??....(And, WHO is really in charge here??)

For me personally, each day more and more pieces of the NWO jigsaw are fitting together.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For me personally, each day more and more pieces of the NWO jigsaw are fitting together.
I agree, itā€™s literally like joining the dots. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m so grateful for this place where we can come and inform, post videos, discuss articles, vent when weā€™re frustrated, and importantly, talk to eachother when weā€™re having a down day. You guys on here are all fantastic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The world is just a stage, reading back on the post earlier regarding 5g being first rolled out in Wuhan and basically all hot spots of covid...it's scary.

Has anyone here mentioned the Titanic being planned? And how on board were all the rich bankers who refused to conform?

It's hard to believe or trust anything that's placed infront of us now. I struggle with every single thing because something that is pushed on us be it via school education or media leads to so many opposing questions.

I truly believe all of the huge pinacle points in history/evolution/science are probably completely made up or altered slightly. I just dont believe anything I'm told anymore. Its sad. I dont know who I can trust.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope people who don't want to use 5G, have stopped using their WIFI. Do you think a company would create something that would potentially kill their customers?

• Haha
The world is just a stage, reading back on the post earlier regarding 5g being first rolled out in Wuhan and basically all hot spots of covid...it's scary.

Has anyone here mentioned the Titanic being planned? And how on board were all the rich bankers who refused to conform?

It's hard to believe or trust anything that's placed infront of us now. I struggle with every single thing because something that is pushed on us be it via school education or media leads to so many opposing questions.

I truly believe all of the huge pinacle points in history/evolution/science are probably completely made up or altered slightly. I just dont believe anything I'm told anymore. Its sad. I dont know who I can trust.
Did they not switch Titanic with her sister ship? Yes, I believe there is much of what is now history has been used to manipulate us, as much as the present. I posted on the previous thread on a history site I frequent, it led me down several rabbit holes. Perhaps the truest words ever on television were - 'Trust No One'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.