Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the greatest of respect, perhaps you could answer the question.
What about the countries where life went back to normal months ago, and it has been widely reported?
Are we just ignoring them because it doesn't fit the narrative?
The poster was specifically asking about Australia and New Zealand, and I answered his questions and also included news reports on the situation.

I thought it might be helpful to re-post this video regarding the upcoming “Operation Moonshot”...

New trending video on “What They Won’t Tell You About The Masks”....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What about this?? Apparently, a military lab in northern China has had a serious “leak” of a little known, but deadly airborne virus that originated in animals, but has crossed species. Thousands of people have been affected by this, but there has been only 2 agencies that are reporting on this..

The Epoch Times just released a new video about this...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What about this?? Apparently, a military lab in northern China has had a serious “leak” of a little known, but deadly airborne virus that originated in animals, but has crossed species. Thousands of people have been affected by this, but there has been only 2 agencies that are reporting on this..

The Epoch Times just released a new video about this...

Ugh that sounds even more awful than feckin covid 😭 legit wondering if the human race will make it to 2021 at this rate.

Despite watching this thread, it never shows up under my watched threads list. Only this thread, the rest are still there. Tattle conspiracy!!! 🧐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last edited:
  • Wow
I should add that all labs in China are, by definition, part of the CCP. I’m sure most people know this, but I wanted to clarify. Additionally, the lab in Wuhan, which was the epicentre of the “virus” is also a biological weapons installation...

• Wow
Interesting video on why we should oppose the UK’s mass vaccination plan, before it’s too late.....

Thank you for posting this.
this whole thing feels very problem, reaction, solution.
we tried track and tracing and testing, but that doesn’t work (problem) lockdown and more economic damage here we come.
no no we can’t do that what can you do?
ah well, we have fast tracked 30 million vaccines for you all, we love and care for you that much.......

this scares the tit out of me. I dont trust it, at all.

• Heart
Thank you for posting this.
this whole thing feels very problem, reaction, solution.
we tried track and tracing and testing, but that doesn’t work (problem) lockdown and more economic damage here we come.
no no we can’t do that what can you do?
ah well, we have fast tracked 30 million vaccines for you all, we love and care for you that much.......

this scares the tit out of me. I dont trust it, at all.
I raised my disapproval to these plans a few days ago. I am not having some untested skanky vaccine put into my arm by some untrained lackey.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What I find absolutely disgraceful, is the fact that once again, big tech has stepped in to “censor” and stop voices being heard.
This is, of course, the story of Dr Li-Meng Yan, who is Chinese Virologist who defected to the United States. And had her Twitter account suspended after she published a scientific research paper on the origins of covid, which suggested a lab origin
(No suprise there...). And now, Dr Li and many others are rightly saying that Twitter is restricting scientific research based on political interests.
Just for balance, Twitter has allowed several Chinese state run organisations to publicly claim that Covid and Spanish Flu originated from a meteor from outer space!! These Chinese accounts are obviously parody Twitter accounts, but are still permitted to use Twitter as an uncensored platform, while scientists like Dr Li are denied this. If anyone was in doubt that Twitter (and Facebook and YouTube) are fair platforms, then I hope this utter debacle has changed your mind... !!!

And here is one of the many articles about this...

• Heart

government seems to be shitting itself that there's £50bn out there under people's mattresses or whatever, that they can't control or keep track of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.