Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

@imaginedragon83 - As you can see, both Australia and New Zealand have not relaxed the rules regarding masks. Also, the state of Victoria has recently implemented a draconian lockdown where residents are only allowed outside at certain times of the day. In the U.K., from tomorrow, we have the new “rule of 6” plus we also have this operation moonshot (ie a vaccine passport which is based on the PRC social credit system). Ireland have also started implementation of this..
My sister is in South Australia and friend in northern territory and both have life back to normal where they are.

Reactions: 1
My sister is in South Australia and friend in northern territory and both have life back to normal where they are.
That’s not what’s being reported so....🙄

Re: The currently ongoing Netflix “Cuties” scandal, I’ve just seen this new video about this by Alex Jones.

I have also seen that people are cancelling their Netflix subscriptions because of this, so why are they still intending to show it?? The sexualisation of children is not “entertainment”. WTF is wrong with these people???

More on 9/11...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Re: The currently ongoing Netflix “Cuties” scandal, I’ve just seen this new video about this by Alex Jones.

I have also seen that people are cancelling their Netflix subscriptions because of this, so why are they still intending to show it?? The sexualisation of children is not “entertainment”. WTF is wrong with these people???

More on 9/11...

Idk I'm only going by what they have told me. In fairness as Australia is so big its governed by state so each state is different. Eg my sister couldn't visit mh friend at present as their states have closed borders even though both their cities are back to normal.

Idk I'm only going by what they have told me. In fairness as Australia is so big its governed by state so each state is different. Eg my sister couldn't visit mh friend at present as their states have closed borders even though both their cities are back to normal.
Yeah, that’s probably more likely what’s happening. There was a girl on here the other week who was saying similar, and when she saw the reports couldn’t understand it. I do know that Australia is being seen as a “test country” regarding lockdowns and draconian laws. Even the PM Scott Morrison had to back down from his previous mandatory vaccinations speech, but I’ve since heard that these vaccines will be used as leverage for people claiming state benefits, and that parents of unvaccinated children “could” be thrown in jail unless they comply!! There was also a video that I posted recently of a pregnant woman in Victoria who was actually arrested for not wearing a mask!!

Here’s some more information about the situation in Australia...

Wooah....WTF?? The U.K. allows “retention & use” of your “covid” biometric material and MSM ignores this?? Could this be similar to the “23 and me”
story? Whereby dna data sent to these companies to find out ancestry then gets banked without prior consent??

Apparently covid cases in France have now reached an all time high of over 10,000 per day.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the Loose Change 9/11 documentary. Did you know that Osama bin Laden who was wanted by the FBI since 1998, attended the American Hospital in Dubai on 4th July 2001, and was personally visited by a CIA representative?
Or, that flight 93, instead of crash landing in a forest and no trace was ever found of both the aircraft or passengers, actually landed in Cleveland, whereby all 200 passengers were taken to an empty building belonging to NASA that was located at the edge of the airport, and were never seen alive again? What about the so called “last phone calls” from passengers to loved ones? They were all faked. In 1999 at Los Alamos AFB, a new voice clone technology was created. It was so good that it only needed to hear a real voice for seconds before copying and cloning it. Infact, General Colin Powell’s voice was cloned so well during the exercise, that he, and other top military executives actually requested copies for their own “entertainment”. I think by now, most people know that 9/11 was a “false flag” military operation between the American and Israelis, and if your still in doubt, please watch this and Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11...

Reactions: 5
Just finished watching the Loose Change 9/11 documentary. Did you know that Osama bin Laden who was wanted by the FBI since 1998, attended the American Hospital in Dubai on 4th July 2001, and was personally visited by a CIA representative?
Or, that flight 93, instead of crash landing in a forest and no trace was ever found of both the aircraft or passengers, actually landed in Cleveland, whereby all 200 passengers were taken to an empty building belonging to NASA that was located at the edge of the airport, and were never seen alive again? What about the so called “last phone calls” from passengers to loved ones? They were all faked. In 1999 at Los Alamos AFB, a new voice clone technology was created. It was so good that it only needed to hear a real voice for seconds before copying and cloning it. Infact, General Colin Powell’s voice was cloned so well during the exercise, that he, and other top military executives actually requested copies for their own “entertainment”. I think by now, most people know that 9/11 was a “false flag” military operation between the American and Israelis, and if your still in doubt, please watch this and Michael Moore’s Fahrenheit 9/11...
I posted previously about him being in the UK media. I'm sure he died shortly after that, hence the post I made about changing faces in every video we saw of him. Forgotten where I read about that.

That bit to me was always dodgy. Almost that America needed something to be positive about and still could be heroes on their darkest days. I hate to think what really happened to people. Were the flight times not wrong to for some of the flights? Like in London and the train times from Luton? The passport they found in NYC afterwards was too funny to be true. Can you remind me of the CIA operation that this is all similar to, which has been declassified (still very foggy brained today).

I posted previously about him being in the UK media. I'm sure he died shortly after that, hence the post I made about changing faces in every video we saw of him. Forgotten where I read about that.

That bit to me was always dodgy. Almost that America needed something to be positive about and still could be heroes on their darkest days. I hate to think what really happened to people. Were the flight times not wrong to for some of the flights? Like in London and the train times from Luton? The passport they found in NYC afterwards was too funny to be true. Can you remind me of the CIA operation that this is all similar to, which has been declassified (still very foggy brained today).
Yeah, the CIA operation (that was the blueprint “allegedly”) is called Operation Northwood.

Here it is...

And the passport that was found...I mean, come ON!!!!

I also remember reading somewhere that in every picture that the CIA/FBI released of Osama, he got younger as the years progressed!! Did you watch the documentary I posted earlier? It’s worth watching, if only for the multiple eyewitness accounts of everything that happened that day that was in direct opposition to the official narrative.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah, the CIA operation (that was the blueprint “allegedly”) is called Operation Northwood.

Here it is...

And the passport that was found...I mean, come ON!!!!

I also remember reading somewhere that in every picture that the CIA/FBI released of Osama, he got younger as the years progressed!! Did you watch the documentary I posted earlier? It’s worth watching, if only for the multiple eyewitness accounts of everything that happened that day that was in direct opposition to the official narrative.
Thanks Joanie 😀, you're a star. So much is laughable when like the Wizard of Oz, and pull back the curtain to see the truth.

Was there not also something that people were not allowed near the site, the day or so before it?

I am finding the changing things due to BLM an excuse to airbrush parts of history, and change them so nobody will remember the original in a few generations. I don't think this is for the first time either. Societies in the past collapsed due to socio-economic and environmental reasons, but how many had become too astute and restarts with airbrushing went on?

• Heart
Thanks Joanie 😀, you're a star. So much is laughable when like the Wizard of Oz, and pull back the curtain to see the truth.

Was there not also something that people were not allowed near the site, the day or so before it?

I am finding the changing things due to BLM an excuse to airbrush parts of history, and change them so nobody will remember the original in a few generations. I don't think this is for the first time either. Societies in the past collapsed due to socio-economic and environmental reasons, but how many had become too astute and restarts with airbrushing went on?
Yes, apparently the police dogs that were trained to locate bombs were not permitted to access the towers 24 hours before the “attack”, and this is pretty significant because shortly after both towers collapsed, the FBI and the Mayor of NY stopped the firefighters from going in to look for the black boxes and pieces of the smashed aircraft, infact, many witnessed the FBI standing guard with instructions to shoot any firefighters who tried to get past the cordons. Regarding the pentagon attack, that was even more bizarre, from the small holes in the building that were passed off as being made by a large passenger jet, to the lack of any pieces of aircraft that you would expect, no black box and multiple eyewitness accounts of a military helicopter flying above the pentagon shortly before the “attack” that many say was actually a missile!!

A different conspiracy - but was Shakespeare real? I think he was probably an actor, but no way did he write the plays attributed to him. The knowledge of philosophy, Latin, French, and Greek at minimum needed its laughable. I think many writers that are celebrated there are fronts for the real ownership, this includes Harry Potter to Dan Brown, Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey in recent times. An independent bookshop owner told me Twilight was the 'Dan Brown of horror fiction', and we both agreed how poorly written the DB books are considering he's meant to be an English prof.

I was thinking of this line from As You Like It: All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players, which often makes me question if we're the players, who are the audience? ETA as we're definitely treated like puppets to these people, dancing to their beat. As well as those in the entertainment business are treated as puppets by their handlers.
I remember reading up about Shakespeare, he was apparently dyslexic and totally dumb, his family were also illiterate and poor and none of them including Shakespeare had education but he made a great front for someone who loved to write but didnt wanna ruin his rep and didn't want to become famous for these plays...sir francis bacon...theres a few diff theories but it's all v believable!

Reactions: 4
I remember reading up about Shakespeare, he was apparently dyslexic and totally dumb, his family were also illiterate and poor and none of them including Shakespeare had education but he made a great front for someone who loved to write but didnt wanna ruin his rep and didn't want to become famous for these plays...sir francis bacon...theres a few diff theories but it's all v believable!
I would say it was a team rather than an individual, and could have a laugh with it too. It's interesting how certain author's works are continually set as texts at school - Shakespeare and Dickens always stand out in that regard.

Has anyone heard of a “secret” project that DARPA undertook in 1966? DARPA was formed in 1958 and it stands for Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and is part of the Pentagon.
The project was called “program 562” and “project Pandora” and was designed to monitor the effects of microwave energy on the human body, specifically, the brain, and mind control. Although DARPA has declassified the documents, some parts are missing, but tellingly, a memo from the deputy director concludes that “There is no question that penetration of the central nervous system has been achieved”. And this was in 1966. So, if all this was achieved by using microwave radiation, can you imagine how much this has progressed? Especially now that we have 5G (and more). Maybe all those people who have been protesting and warning us of the dangers of 5G were right all along...??!!
And it may be a coincidence, but just before lockdown, the largest 5G ground satellite was unveiled in Wuhan....🤔

• Wow
Did any of you recall reading these and find them odd near the beginning of lockdown?

Has anyone heard of a “secret” project that DARPA undertook in 1966? DARPA was formed in 1958 and it stands for Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and is part of the Pentagon.
The project was called “program 562” and “project Pandora” and was designed to monitor the effects of microwave energy on the human body, specifically, the brain, and mind control. Although DARPA has declassified the documents, some parts are missing, but tellingly, a memo from the deputy director concludes that “There is no question that penetration of the central nervous system has been achieved”. And this was in 1966. So, if all this was achieved by using microwave radiation, can you imagine how much this has progressed? Especially now that we have 5G (and more). Maybe all those people who have been protesting and warning us of the dangers of 5G were right all along...??!!
And it may be a coincidence, but just before lockdown, the largest 5G ground satellite was unveiled in Wuhan....🤔

Maybe we've just found the Elon Musk connection to all this? I've said before, technology is far more advance than we're ever likely to know.

More information about Wuhan and the 5G network’s that DARPA’s project pandora was so interested in for a means of mind control. Remember though, that DARPA started out looking at microwaves, and were apparently successful, so I personally dread the effects that 5G must surely have...😱

Did any of you recall reading these and find them odd near the beginning of lockdown?

Maybe we've just found the Elon Musk connection to all this? I've said before, technology is far more advance than we're ever likely to know.
Yes, and didn’t the medical supplies turn out to be defective?? And look where the Chinese sent them!! Rome, Madrid and Iran, the three countries (apart from the US and of course the PRC) I remember hearing that these test kits were defective because they actually contained traces of the virus!!!
Re: Elon Musk, i agree that’s he’s definitely worth keeping tabs on, as he always seems slightly unhinged to me, but that could also be the long term effects of his weed smoking habit!! The person who definitely needs watching is my old foe, Bill feckin Gates!! 👀😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub I’ve been researching project blue beam 😱 do you think the planes from 9/11 were holograms I’ve seen some videos that really look like it
Not sure if this link will work

• Heart
@TheJoanCollinsFanClub I’ve been researching project blue beam 😱 do you think the planes from 9/11 were holograms I’ve seen some videos that really look like it

You‘d think they’d have invented a deadly virus/overplayed it’s deadliness and introduced lockdown wouldn’t you if they didn’t want any witnesses?! Makes you wonder if there were sneaky goings on at the start of lockdown. Maybe they need to finish something off because lots of threats of it happening again. I’m fucked though as I think they’re using fatness as a thing if there’s a “second wave“!

• Heart
I still can’t believe that it’s been 19 years since 9/11 and no one has been brought to justice over it!!

Just wondering how @Spinidge and @Barb and @monga are doing?!! , as well as @LadyLockdown and @keepitwonky!! Hope you’re all ok, and you are all missed on here!!!
Hey @TheJoanCollinsFanClub 👋 I'm still here lurking! :D We're having some wonderful weather in my corner of the world so I've been embracing it, fruit foraging, making apple and blackberry pies and embracing nature with my Mr and our dogs. Thank you for thinking of me - you're such a sweetheart! ❤

• Heart

Oh Rebecca!! Brilliant digging!! I’m so impressed and I can’t like this post enough!! (And yes- I definitely believe the 9/11 planes were holographics). 😉❤

Hey @TheJoanCollinsFanClub 👋 I'm still here lurking! :D We're having some wonderful weather in my corner of the world so I've been embracing it, fruit foraging, making apple and blackberry pies and embracing nature with my Mr and our dogs. Thank you for thinking of me - you're such a sweetheart! ❤
Welcome back stranger!! I was getting worried that I hadn’t seen any posts from you, but I’m so happy that you’re doing well and enjoying the weather!! And next time I think you should post some pics of your apple & blackberry pies!! 😘❤

• Heart
With the greatest of respect, perhaps you could answer the question.
What about the countries where life went back to normal months ago, and it has been widely reported?
Are we just ignoring them because it doesn't fit the narrative?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.