Conspiracy Theories #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is interesting. In 2016, Bill Gates invested $20million in a biotech company called Moderna. This came “coincidentally” one year after he warned about a pandemic that would happen soon.
The company, Moderna, say that they are “focused” on drug discovery, drug development, and vaccine “technologies”. They are being backed to get a global vaccine for covid ASAP. So, should we be worried about this?? - Absolutely!!
Moderna are currently working alongside DARPA to patent a vaccine that would essentially hack into your DNA, to eventually link humanity to a sentient world simulation. Sounds far fetched right? Wrong!
Besides exhausting your immune system via a cytokine storm response, is this the other purpose of the mRNA, genetically modified, DNA altering covid-19 vaccine?
In the cyber world, the idea of a true “mind virus” is a scalable, bio-communication weapons system, that can hack into any individuals mind, and wreak havoc, or, incapacitate them, such as seen in targeted individuals. Notably, and as I previously mentioned, one of Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine collaborators includes not only Gates, but more importantly, the Pentagon’s DARPA!! Are you ready to roll up your sleeves in order to have an experimental DNA altering, genetically modified vaccine shoved in your arm??? .....🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is interesting. In 2016, Bill Gates invested $20million in a biotech company called Moderna. This came “coincidentally” one year after he warned about a pandemic that would happen soon.
The company, Moderna, say that they are “focused” on drug discovery, drug development, and vaccine “technologies”. They are being backed to get a global vaccine for covid ASAP. So, should we be worried about this?? - Absolutely!!
Moderna are currently working alongside DARPA to patent a vaccine that would essentially hack into your DNA, to eventually link humanity to a sentient world simulation. Sounds far fetched right? Wrong!
Besides exhausting your immune system via a cytokine storm response, is this the other purpose of the mRNA, genetically modified, DNA altering covid-19 vaccine?
In the cyber world, the idea of a true “mind virus” is a scalable, bio-communication weapons system, that can hack into any individuals mind, and wreak havoc, or, incapacitate them, such as seen in targeted individuals. Notably, and as I previously mentioned, one of Moderna’s covid-19 vaccine collaborators includes not only Gates, but more importantly, the Pentagon’s DARPA!! Are you ready to roll up your sleeves in order to have an experimental DNA altering, genetically modified vaccine shoved in your arm??? .....🤔

Before I throw up and get my body wound down again, silent reflux playing merry hell again (just avoided another vocal chord spasm session). Saw this joke and a half while searching. https://www.todayonline.com/8days/seeanddo/tom-hanks-blood-will-be-used-develop-covid-19-vaccine

• Haha
Get ready for the government’s “Operation Moonshot”, and expect to see thousands more covid positives. Not forgetting the idiotic “passport to mingle” and the slow slide into the PRC social credit system...

There is a petition to get it removed. How did this win awards?!? I’ve not watched it, following the tweet posted was enough for me. Absolutely disgusting and no amount of reasoning from the director as to what it’s trying to portray makes it acceptable.
I decided to watch this. I don’t even know what age range it is aimed at. Kids I assume. The acting and the dubbing over in English are both truly awful. And this is before you even get to scantily clad 11 year olds twerking and putting photos of theit vaginas online. It would’ve faded into oblivion without the controversy, because the acting is so bad.

Reactions: 5
The World Health Organization, Vaccines, and Covid exposed...
This video was taken down twice from YouTube this week.
Just to add that Bill Gates is the second largest doner to the WHO, and was instrumental in securing the top job Tedros, who is not a medical doctor, and was sacked from his previous job in the Ethiopian government for covering up 3 cholera outbreaks...

Reactions: 1
A different conspiracy - but was Shakespeare real? I think he was probably an actor, but no way did he write the plays attributed to him. The knowledge of philosophy, Latin, French, and Greek at minimum needed its laughable. I think many writers that are celebrated there are fronts for the real ownership, this includes Harry Potter to Dan Brown, Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey in recent times. An independent bookshop owner told me Twilight was the 'Dan Brown of horror fiction', and we both agreed how poorly written the DB books are considering he's meant to be an English prof.

I was thinking of this line from As You Like It: All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players, which often makes me question if we're the players, who are the audience? ETA as we're definitely treated like puppets to these people, dancing to their beat. As well as those in the entertainment business are treated as puppets by their handlers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember the 'windings' conspiracy around 911 and the flight numbers, that's even more creepy now with Bill Gates involment in all things Microsoft

Gates involvement in the WHO and vaccine is really concerning. Especially since he isn't a medical doctor, what input is he having exactly?

My mum said to me that ' there will be a vaccine soon and we can all get back to normal' and honestly reading all the stuff about the biometric tattoo/chip/ implants just make me feel sick.we all know microchips under the skin are being developed so it's not exactly far fetched that creepy bill gates would be involved considering he's a software giant!

pic and link to the windings thing

2778C457-4924-4200-9ED7-A3A13596571E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Re: Elon Musk. As others have pointed out, he certainly is a very strange individual. When the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard recent court case was happening, there was a story about how Amber had been having an affair with Elon, although it sounded more like casual sex between the 2, although on one occasion, the model Cara Delevigne actually joined Amber Heard and Elon Musk for a drug fuelled threesome in Amber and Johnny’s marital bed!! (Johnny Depp was away filming when this was happening). Elon was painted as “not the genuis” that everyone thinks he is, and many of his senior staff members at Tesla have recently resigned, and one of them said that Elon “Doesn’t have a clue how to run a business” often drinks and smokes weed whilst at his office, and was generally thought of as someone who is completely out of their depth business wise, and possibly has some kind of mental health issues that are becoming worse as he gets older. All in all, a right Weirdo!!

it concerns me all those satellites he keeps launching. just what are they for.
They are for global surveillance. Bill Gates has also invested in a company that is doing the same thing. This information is in the “Plandemic Indoctrination” video.

This video explains the agenda behind Elon Musk’s controversial “Neuro-Link” program.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Re: Elon Musk. As others have pointed out, he certainly is a very strange individual. When the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard recent court case was happening, there was a story about how Amber had been having an affair with Elon, although it sounded more like casual sex between the 2, although on one occasion, the model Cara Delevigne actually joined Amber Heard and Elon Musk for a drug fuelled threesome in Amber and Johnny’s marital bed!! (Johnny Depp was away filming when this was happening). Elon was painted as “not the genuis” that everyone thinks he is, and many of his senior staff members at Tesla have recently resigned, and one of them said that Elon “Doesn’t have a clue how to run a business” often drinks and smokes weed whilst at his office, and was generally thought of as someone who is completely out of their depth business wise, and possibly has some kind of mental health issues that are becoming worse as he gets older. All in all, a right Weirdo!!

They are for global surveillance. Bill Gates has also invested in a company that is doing the same thing. This information is in the “Plandemic Indoctrination” video.

This video explains the agenda behind Elon Musk’s controversial “Neuro-Link” program.

What's crazy is that for years Tesla made zero profit. My husband did a investments course and was told about it. I know not everyone likes cnn but it's the first link that came up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/13/business/tesla-profit-outlook/index.html

Loving this thread!! I watched a very interesting docco on YouTube years ago called loose change, so many conspiracies about 9/11 like how the temperature from the plane fuel would not have burnt hot enough to bring the building down. Something like that, it was a long time ago lol.

And I've seen some points about covid trackers. They're already on some of our phones without us even knowing. Go onto your settings and go into Google services. There should be an option to turn covid tracker notifications off.

Reactions: 6
This is interesting. Recent Dr Phil episode. The comments are also interesting.

The above video is pretty self explanatory, but sadly not surprising...🤔

This is interesting. Recent Dr Phil episode. The comments are also interesting.
So this is a missing persons case from 2016 where the mother of the missing girl is convinced of a cover up at a higher level?! Sounds like there was also a video that the girls mother believes the police are withholding that has definitive proof of Jess’s murder. Was this a satanic ritual murder? Certainly sounds like this is a possibility... Are there any more recent updates on this case Lis?

Loving this thread!! I watched a very interesting docco on YouTube years ago called loose change, so many conspiracies about 9/11 like how the temperature from the plane fuel would not have burnt hot enough to bring the building down. Something like that, it was a long time ago lol.

And I've seen some points about covid trackers. They're already on some of our phones without us even knowing. Go onto your settings and go into Google services. There should be an option to turn covid tracker notifications off.
Is this the documentary??

Last edited:

The above video is pretty self explanatory, but sadly not surprising...🤔

So this is a missing persons case from 2016 where the mother of the missing girl is convinced of a cover up at a higher level?! Sounds like there was also a video that the girls mother believes the police are withholding that has definitive proof of Jess’s murder. Was this a satanic ritual murder? Certainly sounds like this is a possibility... Are there any more recent updates on this case Lis?

Is this the documentary??

I don’t know, I think this episode of dDr phil only aired this week and I have only come across this today and thought I just share this here. 😊
Do plan on doing more digging though.
Just making my way through your video!

• Heart
This is genuine question.....
If the whole mask wearing thing is supposedly part of a new world order then why are the rules more relaxed in other places already eg Australia, New Zealand etc with regards to masks. I know this is due to their borders closing/lower numbers etc but surely if it was all to get us to a new world order we would all still be wearing masks world wide?
As I said, genuine question for those who can answer

@imaginedragon83 - As you can see, both Australia and New Zealand have not relaxed the rules regarding masks. Also, the state of Victoria has recently implemented a draconian lockdown where residents are only allowed outside at certain times of the day. In the U.K., from tomorrow, we have the new “rule of 6” plus we also have this operation moonshot (ie a vaccine passport which is based on the PRC social credit system). Ireland have also started implementation of this..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.