Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that about the packets of seeds, with warnings that if you've planted any you must destroy them and return any to a particular address.. I thought it was bizarre and downright creepy!!! It reminded me of when there was a warning to be careful with packages as they may be laced with anthrax 😳😳😳😳 we're under attack with this virus and it's worked. They shut the western world down and made us weak.
You are not meant to plant anything from foreign countries as it can be bad for local agriculture. I was in California and at the flower fields and was going to buy flower seeds but then remembered it is illegal to bring them home.

Reactions: 3
Could she have been on drugs and hallucinating?
I’m not sure. But from looking at the CCTV from the hotel lift, she kept peering out and seemed to be hiding from someone, and another thing that adds to the whole creepiness, is that although this is in a hotel in Los Angeles, you don’t see another soul !!
And look at the video of her walking down the hotel corridor, it literally looks like an invisible force is guiding her along, it so strange. And the openings to these water tanks on the roof are really tiny, if she was drunk or on drugs, I cannot see how she would even be able to get up to the roof, let alone squeeze herself into the tank.!! I’m going to link a video about this here, because I suppose it qualifies as a conspiracy!!

Reactions: 8
You are not meant to plant anything from foreign countries as it can be bad for local agriculture. I was in California and at the flower fields and was going to buy flower seeds but then remembered it is illegal to bring them home.
I'm being over the top then haha that does make sense 😅😅

just seems so bizarre that people are getting sent random packages all of a sudden. I don't like it! 🤣😳

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure. But from looking at the CCTV from the hotel lift, she kept peering out and seemed to be hiding from someone, and another thing that adds to the whole creepiness, is that although this is in a hotel in Los Angeles, you don’t see another soul !!
And look at the video of her walking down the hotel corridor, it literally looks like an invisible force is guiding her along, it so strange. And the openings to these water tanks on the roof are really tiny, if she was drunk or on drugs, I cannot see how she would even be able to get up to the roof, let alone squeeze herself into the tank.!! I’m going to link a video about this here, because I suppose it qualifies as a conspiracy!!
So strange. I kept thinking maybe she was having some kind of delusion but even so it just doesn’t explain the tank, spooky!

Reactions: 4
I saw that about the packets of seeds, with warnings that if you've planted any you must destroy them and return any to a particular address.. I thought it was bizarre and downright creepy!!! It reminded me of when there was a warning to be careful with packages as they may be laced with anthrax 😳😳😳😳 we're under attack with this virus and it's worked. They shut the western world down and made us weak.
There have been warnings for people not to open these packages under any circumstances, as it’s possible that they could be laced with a bio weapon such as anthrax etc. There were also cases of face masks that were sent anonymously to several media outlets in the US (not sure if any masks came to the UK). But, if anyone recieves any anonymous packages from China, please don’t open them, and phone 999 to get the police to collect them...
Re: your comments about the virus, I completely agree with you, and if you havnt already seen it, please please watch the Plandemic “Indoctrination” video that I posted a couple of pages back. It explains how and why this whole thing was pulled off, and exposes people like Bill Gates who has admitted that he has made more money from healthcare than he ever did from software...🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There have been warnings for people not to open these packages under any circumstances, as it’s possible that they could be laced with a bio weapon such as anthrax etc. There were also cases of face masks that were sent anonymously to several media outlets in the US (not sure if any masks came to the UK). But, if anyone recieves any anonymous packages from China, please don’t open them, and phone 999 to get the police to collect them...
Re: your comments about the virus, I completely agree with you, and if you havnt already seen it, please please watch the Plandemic “Indoctrination” video that I posted a couple of pages back. It explains how and why this whole thing was pulled off, and exposes people like Bill Gates who has admitted that he has made more money from healthcare than he ever did from software...🙄
It did give me anthrax vibes I am old enough to remember it all 😳 sometimes I think I'm being dramatic but then I remember fact is always stranger than fiction... if Russian spys can be sent here to conduct an assassination using miniscule amounts of poisons.. anything is possible. I always worry and think about what we are NOT told by the media.

I haven't delved in too deeply yet, I am I suppose what you'd call a critical thinker, I can lose weeks of my life on theories 🤣🤣 I shall deffo have a watch. My brother is also interested in it all. He's been trying to get me to watch the stuff on Bill Gates for months now. I have already decided without even watching, as long as I've got a hole in my wotsit they are NOT stabbing me with that vaccination 🥴 bloody no chance. And I am by no means an anti-vaxer I don't trust the bastards!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So strange. I kept thinking maybe she was having some kind of delusion but even so it just doesn’t explain the tank, spooky!
I know, it’s one of the strangest cases that I’ve ever seen, and it reminds me of the case where a girl was staying in a hotel (again!!) and she went missing, and was found in the hotel’s giant walk in freezer. There was CCTV footage of this girl being led along a corridor into the hotel kitchen, but just like the Elise Lam video, there were no other people with this girl, she was completely on her own...
Does anyone remember this case? It’s really creepy.

It did give me anthrax vibes I am old enough to remember it all 😳 sometimes I think I'm being dramatic but then I remember fact is always stranger than fiction... if Russian spys can be sent here to conduct an assassination using miniscule amounts of poisons.. anything is possible. I always worry and think about what we are NOT told by the media.

I haven't delved in too deeply yet, I am I suppose what you'd call a critical thinker, I can lose weeks of my life on theories 🤣🤣 I shall deffo have a watch. My brother is also interested in it all. He's been trying to get me to watch the stuff on Bill Gates for months now. I have already decided without even watching, as long as I've got a hole in my wotsit they are NOT stabbing me with that vaccination 🥴 bloody no chance. And I am by no means an anti-vaxer I don't trust the bastards!
I’m the same as you, absolutely no feckin way am I getting a vaccine either!! I’d be interested to see what you think about the Plandemic 2 video, I think it’s worth seeing even if only to understand the agenda that’s behind all of this...

So, the other case I just mentioned is the Kenneka Jenkins one. This was a 19 year old girl who was found dead in a Chicago hotel’s walk in freezer. There are similarities with the Elise Lam case, both girls were in hotel’s, both were alone, both seemed to be “guided” along by an unseen “entity”...
I’ve linked a video below if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think she was murdered. I've also watched this a few times and it pickles my brain..she looks really scared.

It reminds me of when I was about 20 and me and my boyfriend used to love going for random drives at night, we'd travel for miles. Anyway, long story short.. one night I really needed a pee and we pulled over to a creepy looking service station miles away from anything.

My boyfriend stayed in the car and I went up to the screen and tapped the window to ask him to use the loo. He refused to let me in, said it was the rules, his boss wouldn't let him blah blah. He pointed up to the cctv and said that they recorded everything and that he would be sacked if he let me in.. I kept on at him, fluttered my eyelashes a bit (I was quite a looker back then 😆) he then agreed to let me in. He said he knew a trick and he would do it for me as a favour. He said he could pause the cctv and set it back a few seconds so I could run in and not be recorded. He gave me the nod when to run in after he had fiddled with it.

As soon as I run in, I don't know why I felt really creeped out by the situation. He put his fingers to his lips and showed me the loo. I went in to do a wee and I swear to god he was watching me. He was stood close to the door quite unnaturally when I came out. I started to say my boyfriend was outside and it was fingers on lips again. So creepy. He was a young man but the Norman Bates feelings were strong lets say.. he went over the cctv, did his thing again and gestured for me to run out.

I was SO glad to get back in that car!! Sorry for the long ramble but my point is finally haha, I always wonder if a worker at this place did the exact same thing to this woman, manipulated the cctv as he would know all the angles to leave the least possible trace and evidence, so he could murder her then stash her body. Because this guy was confident absolutely no record of him interfering with the cctv would show, nor me entering or leaving. Made me wonder just how many times he had done it and why 🤔😳

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Imagine how ill you would feel if you had complained about the water's smell/taste and then they find a body in the tank... oh my god.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I know, it’s one of the strangest cases that I’ve ever seen, and it reminds me of the case where a girl was staying in a hotel (again!!) and she went missing, and was found in the hotel’s giant walk in freezer. There was CCTV footage of this girl being led along a corridor into the hotel kitchen, but just like the Elise Lam video, there were no other people with this girl, she was completely on her own...
Does anyone remember this case? It’s really creepy.

I’m the same as you, absolutely no feckin way am I getting a vaccine either!! I’d be interested to see what you think about the Plandemic 2 video, I think it’s worth seeing even if only to understand the agenda that’s behind all of this...

So, the other case I just mentioned is the Kenneka Jenkins one. This was a 19 year old girl who was found dead in a Chicago hotel’s walk in freezer. There are similarities with the Elise Lam case, both girls were in hotel’s, both were alone, both seemed to be “guided” along by an unseen “entity”...
I’ve linked a video below if anyone is interested.

I don’t know why but I’ve always thought these seemed to have a supernatural, ghostly vibe to them 👻

• Heart
I just saw Elisa's hotel was near Skid Row in LA, which is a HORRIBLE (although very sad) area with sketchy people. Could someone from there have followed her?? I have been to LA and would never go near Skid Row, even with my husband.. Although she was from Vancouver where they have East Hastings so perhaps she thought it would be fine...but even there, you are advised to avoid that area. https://www.google.com/search?q=eas...XVjp4KHTwNCxgQ_AUoAXoECB0QAw&biw=1362&bih=760

Omg. The hote Elisa stayed at has a horrible reputation of unsolved murders.

"Built as a business hotel in the 1920s, the Cecil fell on hard times during the Great Depression of the 1930s and never recaptured its original market as downtown decayed around it in the late 20th century. Several of Los Angeles's more notable murders have happened at or have connections to the hotel: in 1964, Goldie Osgood, the "Pigeon Lady of Pershing Square," was raped and murdered in her room at the Cecil, a crime that has never been solved.[12] Serial killers Jack Unterweger and Richard Ramirez both resided at the Cecil while active.[13] There have also been suicides, one of which also killed a pedestrian in the front of the hotel.[14] After recent renovations, it has tried to market itself as a boutique hotel, but the reputation lingers.[15] "The Cecil will reveal to you whatever it is you're a fugitive from," says Steve Erickson, a journalist who spent a night in the hotel after Lam's death.[14]."

"It also became a notorious rendezvous spot for adulterous couples, drug activity, and prostitution.[12"

This makes me wonder even more why she would book that hotel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_(Los_Angeles)#Reputation_for_violence_and_suicide

She had a history of BPD and depression and was on medication.. could she have stopped taking it and been going through a phase of mania?

Lam had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. She had been prescribed four medications—Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Seroquel[16] and Effexor[17]—to treat her disorders. According to her family, who supposedly kept her history of mental illness a secret,[3] Lam had no history of suicidal ideations or attempts,[16] although one report claimed she had previously gone missing for a brief period.[3]

- perhaps she killed herself...

An interesting read.

Last edited:
  • Heart
What about mind control of some sort?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What about mind control of some sort?
I watched the Stepanie Harlowe vid on youTube about Elisa Lam the other day - she goes into a lot of background on Elisa as a person and then quite some depth on various theories. I'd definitely recommend.

• Heart
She was feeling sorry for herself on twitter yesterday but the deleted tweets make me feel anything but sorry for her. Her third child she is currently pregnant with is being used as a distraction and form of human shield. She is sick and their is nothing normal about what she tweeted. She disgusts me and I hope the world catches on soon. The whole Hollywood/peadowood needs to come crashing down.
Sorry but I will never stop laughing at the tattler who said she looked the most person to look like a human jelly baby I forget who it was but thank you from the bottom of my heart 💕💕💕💕

• Haha
I think she was murdered. I've also watched this a few times and it pickles my brain..she looks really scared.

It reminds me of when I was about 20 and me and my boyfriend used to love going for random drives at night, we'd travel for miles. Anyway, long story short.. one night I really needed a pee and we pulled over to a creepy looking service station miles away from anything.

My boyfriend stayed in the car and I went up to the screen and tapped the window to ask him to use the loo. He refused to let me in, said it was the rules, his boss wouldn't let him blah blah. He pointed up to the cctv and said that they recorded everything and that he would be sacked if he let me in.. I kept on at him, fluttered my eyelashes a bit (I was quite a looker back then 😆) he then agreed to let me in. He said he knew a trick and he would do it for me as a favour. He said he could pause the cctv and set it back a few seconds so I could run in and not be recorded. He gave me the nod when to run in after he had fiddled with it.

As soon as I run in, I don't know why I felt really creeped out by the situation. He put his fingers to his lips and showed me the loo. I went in to do a wee and I swear to god he was watching me. He was stood close to the door quite unnaturally when I came out. I started to say my boyfriend was outside and it was fingers on lips again. So creepy. He was a young man but the Norman Bates feelings were strong lets say.. he went over the cctv, did his thing again and gestured for me to run out.

I was SO glad to get back in that car!! Sorry for the long ramble but my point is finally haha, I always wonder if a worker at this place did the exact same thing to this woman, manipulated the cctv as he would know all the angles to leave the least possible trace and evidence, so he could murder her then stash her body. Because this guy was confident absolutely no record of him interfering with the cctv would show, nor me entering or leaving. Made me wonder just how many times he had done it and why 🤔😳
OMG!! How creepy!! Sounds like you really had a narrow escape there, and imagine if you were on your own....Always listen to your gut feelings, if something looks ok but you’re getting weird vibes, then it probably isn’t ok, better to be safe than sorry...
Something similar happened to a girl I know. She was on her own, it was late at night, and she needed petrol, so she saw a 24hr petrol station and pulled in. It was really late at night, and the forecourt was empty, so she put the petrol in and went to pay. So, because it was late, there was only one female cashier working, and so she went to pay at the window as the shop was closed. But, as she went to pay, the woman cashier said, that she wanted my friend to go into the shop and pay, but my friend was confused, and was asking why she couldn’t just pay at the window, like what’s the problem? Anyway, the cashier kept insisting that my friend had to go inside the shop to pay, and so my friend waited for the cashier to let her in. Once the cashier had opened the door, she quickly locked it once my friend was inside, now my friend was really panicking now, she thought the cashier was acting weird, and all she wanted was to pay and go home. Then the cashier turned to her and told her that there had been a creepy guy hanging around all evening, and she thought he’d gone away, that was until my friend pulled in. Apparently, this creepy guy had managed to get inside my friends car, and was hiding on the back seat of my friends car. That’s why the cashier was so insistent on my friend coming inside the shop. Anyway, the police were called, and they arrested the creepy guy, who was laying on the back seat. But the really scary bit was when they searched him, and found 2 knives on him. My friend has never really got over this, and used to get terrible nightmares about the creepy guy and the knives. But, one thing all of us do, is to always lock our cars when we are getting petrol, no matter what the time of day it is...😳

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG!! How creepy!! Sounds like you really had a narrow escape there, and imagine if you were on your own....Always listen to your gut feelings, if something looks ok but you’re getting weird vibes, then it probably isn’t ok, better to be safe than sorry...
Something similar happened to a girl I know. She was on her own, it was late at night, and she needed petrol, so she saw a 24hr petrol station and pulled in. It was really late at night, and the forecourt was empty, so she put the petrol in and went to pay. So, because it was late, there was only one female cashier working, and so she went to pay at the window as the shop was closed. But, as she went to pay, the woman cashier said, that she wanted my friend to go into the shop and pay, but my friend was confused, and was asking why she couldn’t just pay at the window, like what’s the problem? Anyway, the cashier kept insisting that my friend had to go inside the shop to pay, and so my friend waited for the cashier to let her in. Once the cashier had opened the door, she quickly locked it once my friend was inside, now my friend was really panicking now, she thought the cashier was acting weird, and all she wanted was to pay and go home. Then the cashier turned to her and told her that there had been a creepy guy hanging around all evening, and she thought he’d gone away, that was until my friend pulled in. Apparently, this creepy guy had managed to get inside my friends car, and was hiding on the back seat of my friends car. That’s why the cashier was so insistent on my friend coming inside the shop. Anyway, the police were called, and they arrested the creepy guy, who was laying on the back seat. But the really scary bit was when they searched him, and found 2 knives on him. My friend has never really got over this, and used to get terrible nightmares about the creepy guy and the knives. But, one thing all of us do, is to always lock our cars when we are getting petrol, no matter what the time of day it is...😳
The hairs just stood up on my arms reading that! 😳😳😳😳😳 Jesus christ that quick thinking cashier saved her life! Imagine working there alone with some nutter hanging around 😱 just goes to show how these places are hot spots for trouble, they always used to be on crime watch haha. I am an idiot I will even leave my key in the car if I'm paying at pump quickly, which is a really stupid thing to do. I will stop doing that and lock the doors as you say. I think I had a lucky escape too. I do think I'm a cat with 9 lives weird tit always seems to happen to me 😳🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
I watched the Stepanie Harlowe vid on youTube about Elisa Lam the other day - she goes into a lot of background on Elisa as a person and then quite some depth on various theories. I'd definitely recommend.

Oh thanks, I’ll definitely watch it!! Do you ever watch Bailey Sarian “Murder, Mystery and Makeup Monday” on YouTube? I love her, she’s brilliant, and the other one I watch is Obsolete Oddities on YouTube, his videos are so well put together, and I recently saw the one he did on Albert Fish, The “Brooklyn Vampire” - that one really freaked me out. I will post a link to his video, and Bailey Sarian’s last video about 10 Rillington Place, that’s a good one as well...

So, the first video is the Albert Fish one, and the second one is the Bailey Sarian one about the story behind 10 Rillington Place, the Christie murders. Both of them are really good, but the Albert Fish one is literally on another level...😱

The hairs just stood up on my arms reading that! 😳😳😳😳😳 Jesus christ that quick thinking cashier saved her life! Imagine working there alone with some nutter hanging around 😱 just goes to show how these places are hot spots for trouble, they always used to be on crime watch haha. I am an idiot I will even leave my key in the car if I'm paying at pump quickly, which is a really stupid thing to do. I will stop doing that and lock the doors as you say. I think I had a lucky escape too. I do think I'm a cat with 9 lives weird tit always seems to happen to me 😳🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I know, it makes your blood run cold. But honestly, I used to be like you, I always left my key in the ignition and never ever locked it, but after I heard that story, I always make sure that my hubby takes my car every week and fills it up for me, and if I do have to stop, then I lock everything!! I even lock the car from the inside when I’m at traffic lights!! I’m just so paranoid now!! But, joking aside, please try and remember this story, (not to frighten you) but so you remember to always lock your car when you get petrol!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw Elisa's hotel was near Skid Row in LA, which is a HORRIBLE (although very sad) area with sketchy people. Could someone from there have followed her?? I have been to LA and would never go near Skid Row, even with my husband.. Although she was from Vancouver where they have East Hastings so perhaps she thought it would be fine...but even there, you are advised to avoid that area. https://www.google.com/search?q=eas...XVjp4KHTwNCxgQ_AUoAXoECB0QAw&biw=1362&bih=760

Omg. The hote Elisa stayed at has a horrible reputation of unsolved murders.

"Built as a business hotel in the 1920s, the Cecil fell on hard times during the Great Depression of the 1930s and never recaptured its original market as downtown decayed around it in the late 20th century. Several of Los Angeles's more notable murders have happened at or have connections to the hotel: in 1964, Goldie Osgood, the "Pigeon Lady of Pershing Square," was raped and murdered in her room at the Cecil, a crime that has never been solved.[12] Serial killers Jack Unterweger and Richard Ramirez both resided at the Cecil while active.[13] There have also been suicides, one of which also killed a pedestrian in the front of the hotel.[14] After recent renovations, it has tried to market itself as a boutique hotel, but the reputation lingers.[15] "The Cecil will reveal to you whatever it is you're a fugitive from," says Steve Erickson, a journalist who spent a night in the hotel after Lam's death.[14]."

"It also became a notorious rendezvous spot for adulterous couples, drug activity, and prostitution.[12"

This makes me wonder even more why she would book that hotel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_(Los_Angeles)#Reputation_for_violence_and_suicide

She had a history of BPD and depression and was on medication.. could she have stopped taking it and been going through a phase of mania?

Lam had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. She had been prescribed four medications—Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Seroquel[16] and Effexor[17]—to treat her disorders. According to her family, who supposedly kept her history of mental illness a secret,[3] Lam had no history of suicidal ideations or attempts,[16] although one report claimed she had previously gone missing for a brief period.[3]

- perhaps she killed herself...

An interesting read.
I am fascinated by this story. It’s kept me awake many a night while I just keep Googling more and more about it. Not looked at it for a while. It’s like seeing an old friend again! (I think I need to get out more).

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.