Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this is about Elise Lam who was found dead in a giant water tank on the roof of a hotel in Los Angeles. The hotel used to be called “The Cecil” and apparently loads of people have died there, but this case is really creepy and disturbing, because of the CCTV footage that was released. IMO, there was definitely something “off” about the whole thing. How this woman (who seemed to be hiding from something) and ends up on the hotel roof, and then climbs the stairs to the giant water tank and manages to squeeze herself into a really small opening, and then gets in the tank and is only discovered after the hotel residents were complaining about the water tasting “weird” and how it was a funny colour, only to discover the reason is because Elise’s body was decomposing in the water tank...It’s horrific, and no one has the answers..

I’m glad you took time out for yourself, sometimes we have to step away and try and be present in the here and now, as it’s all to easy to keep going down endless rabbit holes. I bet your dog has enjoyed all the walks though!!
The livestream comments were so freaky!! I mean Love and Hip Hop is hardly the first place you’d think of to see those kind of comments in the livestream!!
But, after reading them, I started wondering if there was a link between Chemtrails, the covid vaccine, 5G - 7G, and Project Blue Beam... And this person was saying that during lockdown, 5G towers were hidden in church spires..Not sure if this person was in the US, as most comments were from Americans. Still, it’s something to think about, that’s for sure!!
Thankyou i thought it was the hotel cecil ive been reading up about the hotel it is very strange especially the video of elise lam she definitely looks like she was hideimg from something in the video

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thankyou i thought it was the hotel cecil ive been reading up about the hotel it is very strange especially the video of elise lam she definitely looks like she was hideimg from something in the video
Yes, the video of her hiding in the lift certainly does look like she’s hiding from someone..,
If you go back a page, I posted a couple of videos about the Elise Lam case. They’re really interesting, and I think you would like them. Let me know what you think.

I just saw this on Twitter... Looks like Bill Gates has been a bit too quick to congratulate himself.

Getting back to the freaky comments, I have seen similar 'off topic' comments on livestreams. However they are usually during political streams. Seems that certain posters on these streams are trying to get their messages out without being censored. I'm going to be on the lookout!! 👀👍

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, this is about Elise Lam who was found dead in a giant water tank on the roof of a hotel in Los Angeles. The hotel used to be called “The Cecil” and apparently loads of people have died there, but this case is really creepy and disturbing, because of the CCTV footage that was released. IMO, there was definitely something “off” about the whole thing. How this woman (who seemed to be hiding from something) and ends up on the hotel roof, and then climbs the stairs to the giant water tank and manages to squeeze herself into a really small opening, and then gets in the tank and is only discovered after the hotel residents were complaining about the water tasting “weird” and how it was a funny colour, only to discover the reason is because Elise’s body was decomposing in the water tank...It’s horrific, and no one has the answers..

I’m glad you took time out for yourself, sometimes we have to step away and try and be present in the here and now, as it’s all to easy to keep going down endless rabbit holes. I bet your dog has enjoyed all the walks though!!
The livestream comments were so freaky!! I mean Love and Hip Hop is hardly the first place you’d think of to see those kind of comments in the livestream!!
But, after reading them, I started wondering if there was a link between Chemtrails, the covid vaccine, 5G - 7G, and Project Blue Beam... And this person was saying that during lockdown, 5G towers were hidden in church spires..Not sure if this person was in the US, as most comments were from Americans. Still, it’s something to think about, that’s for sure!!
My mum is probably one of the biggest sheep I know. She gleefully told me her church is putting a 5G mast in their spire, but not telling the local community as there have been petitions not to since they were approached for a 3G one. They're taking the money to use as part of their fundraising. I could feel my inner blood boiling all sorts to this.

Missing even a dose of some of these drugs can alter your perceptions of the world around you. I could get the same brain zaps even if hadn't taken it in 20 hours! If she was manic, and not taken her medication, then could lead to all sorts. I've mentored people with uncontrolled bipolar to taken themselves off all their medication, it is not a pretty sight. In found in America they are quick to diagnose mental health, particularly bipolar. Some I have known were actually autistic or even schizoaffective, it took my knowledge of autism to get them off the bipolar medication and get the support they needed. I don't see this case being solved.

As for Snoopes, for somethings it is fine to check on, but wouldn't trust it any more than the BBC or Wikipedia!

ETA my instincts say the news on the polio vaccine is to yet again say to us 'look how great vaccines are at curing diseases'. I remember the problems the meningitis vaccine caused in parts of Africa where it was trialled, not sure if I can find it now, but was horrendous. Although some now denying the reports of causing paralysis, of course. Last year the Guardian reported that polio outbreaks in Africa due to mutation of strain in vaccine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
@seaborgium - I had to read your first paragraph twice as I was in shock (I don’t know why!!!) about the 5G mast going on your mum’s church roof spire. How are we just hearing about this? Was this ever mentioned in the news?... Or are we supposed to be good little Sheep who never question anything?
Re: Snopes, BBC, Wikipedia - In the “Indoctrination” video, I found out that Wikipedia is partly funded by a company that is tied to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. This was investigated following the smear campaign against Dr.Judy Mikkovits who was the medical whistleblower exposing “Big Pharma” and Dr.Anthony Faucci. Basically, Snopes and Wikipedia both (wrongly) reported that Dr.Mikkovits had been charged following an arrest at her home, but the legal team said that she was never charged with anything, and produced legal documents that corroborated this. It’s been said that Wikipedia can basically lie about a person, then make it virtually impossible for the information to be corrected. This is why the smear campaign against Dr Mikkovits was succesful, by promoting a falsehood and discrediting her. There was a recent documentary that I saw, it was called “Who checks the fact checkers” and it was saying how Google, YouTube etc have been censoring what we are allowed to know, it’s actually quite frightening, and has probably been going on for far longer than any of us realise...

@seaborgium - I had to read your first paragraph twice as I was in shock (I don’t know why!!!) about the 5G mast going on your mum’s church roof spire. How are we just hearing about this? Was this ever mentioned in the news?... Or are we supposed to be good little Sheep who never question anything?
Re: Snopes, BBC, Wikipedia - In the “Indoctrination” video, I found out that Wikipedia is partly funded by a company that is tied to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. This was investigated following the smear campaign against Dr.Judy Mikkovits who was the medical whistleblower exposing “Big Pharma” and Dr.Anthony Faucci. Basically, Snopes and Wikipedia both (wrongly) reported that Dr.Mikkovits had been charged following an arrest at her home, but the legal team said that she was never charged with anything, and produced legal documents that corroborated this. It’s been said that Wikipedia can basically lie about a person, then make it virtually impossible for the information to be corrected. This is why the smear campaign against Dr Mikkovits was succesful, by promoting a falsehood and discrediting her. There was a recent documentary that I saw, it was called “Who checks the fact checkers” and it was saying how Google, YouTube etc have been censoring what we are allowed to know, it’s actually quite frightening, and has probably been going on for far longer than any of us realise...
I know, it's quite worrying how many places will be installing them, and NOT telling people they have been...surely the local community deserve to know!? The companies always offer a good sum of money, and sadly for many they decide to take it.

Hmm that's not a surprise. I first used the WWW in 94, and been online since 96 seeing many changes along the way. Never touched the dark web. It's quite frightening how much is actually wrong/false information, and yet most people will accept as fact. I feel there is so much more than we're ever able/allowed to know about. I was told as a kid technology of what is possible is years/decades ahead of what is publicly known. Therefore, some science fiction may not be predictions. For example Captain Piccard has an iPad. As we mentioned before, predictive programming is a real thing for me.

• Heart
It's deceitful of people to not reveal they are having these masts put up on public buildings. My mum and her neighbours complained of feeling dizzy and nauseous over the last few days. This is now making me wonder if the nearby church has also got a 5g mast.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
It's deceitful of people to not reveal they are having these masts put up on public buildings. My mum and her neighbours complained of feeling dizzy and nauseous over the last few days. This is now making me wonder if the nearby church has also got a 5g mast.
I would get them to file out a freedom of information act to the church. Wouldn't surprise me, she did say other churches were doing it.

I would get them to file out a freedom of information act to the church. Wouldn't surprise me, she did say other churches were doing it.
And I dare say schools as well unfortunately. I think it is certainly worth finding out where these blumming things are, thanks for the tip.

sorry but this is an urban legend! I've heard it loads of times before and it's even on snopes

Also the Elisa Lam footage is creepy but only because we don't often see people having manic episodes on their own. Which is exactly what was happening there. It's a very sad story.
Might be true. Might be a legend. But please don’t think that snopes is a reliable site.

Reactions: 6
I don't know if it is linked but at the very start of lockdown and the height of the panic, a friend of mine posted on Facebook that her next door neighbour had received an odd looking parcel. What was inside was a black plastic meter for radium monitoring, with instructions to leave it out for a period of time and then post it back. It had come from a legitimate source. Now, these people live on a very large council estate and out of the whole estate (she knows a lot of people) only this person appeared to have received it. We live in a town in s.wales very close to Bristol BTW and was due to have 5g masts.

When my friend posted about this on fb and covid, her posts were being removed. I tried to post the same and my posts were also removed. What was interesting was that my friend (who is a sound person not a conspiracy lover like us lot 😄) is convinced that she saw a Chinese man carry the same black box with a handle with him in the background, on the news report that came on from China reporting on the pandemic. Coincidence?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Might be true. Might be a legend. But please don’t think that snopes is a reliable site.
What happened to my friend at that 24hr garage was the most frightening thing that has ever happened to her, and since then, I always lock my car when I pay for petrol, actually, I usually lock my car from the inside as soon as I get in, and that’s because there were car-jacking incidents along a main road near to where I live. And I would never stop for a hitchhiker either!!

What happened to my friend at that 24hr garage was the most frightening thing that has ever happened to her, and since then, I always lock my car when I pay for petrol, actually, I usually lock my car from the inside as soon as I get in, and that’s because there were car-jacking incidents along a main road near to where I live. And I would never stop for a hitchhiker either!!
I'm the same and always lock myself in, after hearing about someone local getting their bag stolen off the passenger seat at a traffic light. Windows up when stationary too! I remember an episode of Oprah telling women not to park next to a van in a car park and on return if there's a van next to your car, get in through the other side. Also, if you get abducted in the boot of a car, to kick out the tail light and wave your hand out the hole. It's stayed with me all these years.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm the same and always lock myself in, after hearing about someone local getting their bag stolen off the passenger seat at a traffic light. Windows up when stationary too! I remember an episode of Oprah telling women not to park next to a van in a car park and on return if there's a van next to your car, get in through the other side. Also, if you get abducted in the boot of a car, to kick out the tail light and wave your hand out the hole. It's stayed with me all these years.
Oprah giving advice for what to do if kidnapped 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know if it is linked but at the very start of lockdown and the height of the panic, a friend of mine posted on Facebook that her next door neighbour had received an odd looking parcel. What was inside was a black plastic meter for radium monitoring, with instructions to leave it out for a period of time and then post it back. It had come from a legitimate source. Now, these people live on a very large council estate and out of the whole estate (she knows a lot of people) only this person appeared to have received it. We live in a town in s.wales very close to Bristol BTW and was due to have 5g masts.

When my friend posted about this on fb and covid, her posts were being removed. I tried to post the same and my posts were also removed. What was interesting was that my friend (who is a sound person not a conspiracy lover like us lot 😄) is convinced that she saw a Chinese man carry the same black box with a handle with him in the background, on the news report that came on from China reporting on the pandemic. Coincidence?
Oh wow, that’s really freaky!! When you were posting on FB, did you (or your friend) ever get an explanation as to why the posts were being deleted? Did FB ever threaten to ban you? I wonder why your friend was chosen to receive the radium monitoring box? Because, you would think that radium monitoring 5G masts, would be done in secret? Or, your friend could have been chosen in order to get the “story” out? A double bluff maybe.
Did anyone see the video I posted about the lady doctor talking about the covid testing and vaccine?
I feel like I’m closer to joining the dots on all of this, and even seeing those messages on the livestream yesterday, is like another weird coincidence that I can’t explain...😳

Oprah giving advice for what to do if kidnapped 🤣😂
Actually, to rephrase that - Oprah giving good advice (for once). And it’s true, as women, we really should be much more aware of things like that, as god forbid, if something like that did happen, that small detail that you heard on her show, could actually save your life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh wow, that’s really freaky!! When you were posting on FB, did you (or your friend) ever get an explanation as to why the posts were being deleted? Did FB ever threaten to ban you? I wonder why your friend was chosen to receive the radium monitoring box? Because, you would think that radium monitoring 5G masts, would be done in secret? Or, your friend could have been chosen in order to get the “story” out? A double bluff maybe.
Did anyone see the video I posted about the lady doctor talking about the covid testing and vaccine?
I feel like I’m closer to joining the dots on all of this, and even seeing those messages on the livestream yesterday, is like another weird coincidence that I can’t explain...😳

Actually, to rephrase that - Oprah giving good advice (for once). And it’s true, as women, we really should be much more aware of things like that, as god forbid, if something like that did happen, that small detail that you heard on her show, could actually save your life.

I'm also glad I cannot drive reading some of these stories (blind in one eye).

CoE and Church of Scotland have the same ideas on these matters.

It's all getting weirder by the day when I read about boxes and seeds. Was that the Chromosome one Joan?

Nope just removed! It made me feel really uneasy and still does 😳😳😳 not like when you get a report when someone reports your post for violating their standards.... what is interesting is that when I started digging into it, radon poisoning (a naturally formed source of radiation) has the same symptoms as lung cancer 🤔 in the beginning we were not told to wear a mask... now it's compulsory. ..I screen shot the original post that was shared as I had a feeling it wouldn't be there for long! I just scrolled back through her timeline and the post is deffo not there, so lucky I have a copy with the original date on it that I took the screenshot. They were to keep it in their house for 3 months (end of lockdown around july??) Then send it back for analysis. People think I'm crazy, but I dunno! Something isn't adding up 😄😳 sorry forgot to say, I don't know if the 5g is linked but it's making me feel like it's linked to the virus in some way. The persons house may be in just the right spot on the map for the poison to travel x amount of miles or something.

• Wow
Above is a report from May 2019 that is about churches “renting” out their spires to mobile phone companies. I couldn’t find any other reports that are later than this one, which makes me think that during lockdown, 5G masts were definitely installed in church spires, as well as schools. I wonder where else they would have put them??

Reactions: 5

Yes it is good advice, I was just thinking of her involvement in human trafficking

• Heart
Above is a report from May 2019 that is about churches “renting” out their spires to mobile phone companies. I couldn’t find any other reports that are later than this one, which makes me think that during lockdown, 5G masts were definitely installed in church spires, as well as schools. I wonder where else they would have put them??
Places that are in the middle of communities I'd imagine, hence schools/churches (places of any worship)?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.