Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim Jong Un is such a fat bastard he manages to make even Boris look a picture of health. I wouldn’t fancy his chances if he’s caught COVID (assuming that’s what wrong).

The seeds from China thing is really creepy.
It’s strange because Kim’s father was Very “Westernised”, he adored Elvis Presley, loved his fat Cuban cigars and fine French cognac and wines. The guy even got his hair permed!! So, when Kim was young, he was sent to an international school in Lyon, France as the son of a “diplomat”, then in 1993-1998 he attended the private International School of Berne, in Gumligen, Switzerland, his assumed name was Choi (or Choi Pak !!). Then, Kim attended the Liebfeld Steinholzli high school in Koniz, Switzerland from 1998-2000. Then Kim went back to North Korea, and was attending a military college from 2000-2002. Kim was said to be a very shy boy, who enjoyed American rap music and Disney cartoons, as well as American Basketball, which he has continued to enjoy, and he actually built an indoor Basketball Court in the capital, and has had a long friendship with ex basketball player Dennis Rodman, who has been a guest of Kim many times over the years, and has holidayed with Kim and his family on their private island off the coast of NK, and who also has trained the NK basketball team, and has put on many basketball games and show cases for Kim.

But what has triggered everyone's bodies at the same time ? that I don't get 🤔
The doctor was talking about how chemicals are being sprayed into the upper atmosphere by Military planes, and these chemicals contain tiny particles of metals, and this was explained in a video by Hon Paul Hellyer who was the former Canadian Defense Minister, and there was a video that @Keepitw0nky posted, which a former employee of the military turned whistleblower, explained what the “ChemTrails” really consist of.

Maybe he caught rabies or parvo with scoffing people's pet pooches 😂
The Plandemic Series has just released a few short videos-

This one is titled “Big Tech and Fact Checkers”

And this one is “The Bill Gates Agenda”

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Too right. She got off far to lightly for all those "jokey" deleted tweets. If that had been a male he would've been slaughtered
I definitely agree shes digusting she cant even pass them off as a joke either cus nobody would ever joke about stuff like that 🤬

So I’ve listed all of the “bite size” Plandemic Mini Documentaries. I’ve also included the first part with Dr Judy Mikkovits, and her subsequent follow up interview, where she responds to the MSM trying to discredit her (and we all knew why they did it)
I’ve also included the new Plandemic film, which was posted on here a few days ago, but I feel it’s a good thing to have all these documentaries all together.

Last edited:
Re: The “mystery seeds from China”. It’s not just “seeds” that have anonymously sent, masks that are defective, or that may have purposely been infected have also been reported being sent to several news agencies in the US..
If the mystery seeds / facemasks thing is just about having real addresses to write fake reviews, why do they have to send any goods? I can't understand that part of the scam. Just write the fake review surely.

Is it not more likely to be some sort of test send to see what gets through and in to which countries, ahead of sending something proper bad in a couple of months, similar to how credit card hackers are well known to make tiny unnoticed test purchases on ebay/itunes to test which cards work before they go in for the big one?

Reactions: 4
I definitely agree shes digusting she cant even pass them off as a joke either cus nobody would ever joke about stuff like that 🤬
I agree with you. There has to be something very wrong with a person (especially a woman who is herself a mother of 2 small girls!!) to find it “funny” to make a joke about going to jail for “eating pizza” and the other unfunny tweets she made. I mean, it’s pretty obvious that she knows about the rape, torture, trafficking and murder of children that has been linked to the Pizzagate scandal, so, even if you don’t believe it - Why would you joke about it? Look at that poor guy Issac Kappy....He died over all this, and there are people on the CT thread who are saying that none of it happened, Issac Kappy commited Suicide, even though he said on camera that he would probably be killed for exposing the big players in Hollywood. And the argument on the CT thread are about these “eyewitness accounts” of 2 men, who saw him jump. I say that they pushed him, after taking him there. The whole thing is in such poor taste, and I hope this vile woman Crissy Teigan, looses her endorsements over this.

If the mystery seeds / facemasks thing is just about having real addresses to write fake reviews, why do they have to send any goods? I can't understand that part of the scam. Just write the fake review surely.

Is it not more likely to be some sort of test send to see what gets through and in to which countries, ahead of sending something proper bad in a couple of months, similar to how credit card hackers are well known to make tiny unnoticed test purchases on ebay/itunes to test which cards work before they go in for the big one?
I think people are worried because these seeds and face masks were sent anonymously from China, to news organisations and members of the public, and although the packets are sealed inside the parcel, many people are concerned that they could contain things like Anthrax or other bio weapons. That’s why people are being told not to open the seed or face masks packages, just incase it is a bio weapon attack.

Reactions: 5
Has Chrissy teigan been talked about on this thread? Ignore me if she has but I'm over on her thread and people are so so fast to dismiss the fact that she's such a wrong one 🤷 when will people wake up it's so frustrating
She was feeling sorry for herself on twitter yesterday but the deleted tweets make me feel anything but sorry for her. Her third child she is currently pregnant with is being used as a distraction and form of human shield. She is sick and their is nothing normal about what she tweeted. She disgusts me and I hope the world catches on soon. The whole Hollywood/peadowood needs to come crashing down.

Sorry , i seem to have missed why Chrissie Teigan is on this thread. Please enlighten me

Reactions: 1
This whole plandemic has done nothing but divide us all (from all over the world), and from chaos comes order 😔
I think the pandemic is part of a China’s plan for global dominance. I mean they only had 3,000 deaths in a city with a population of 11 million and there were reports of fires being burnt and people’s deaths not being listed. Now the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, several countries seem to be on the brink of economic collapse. Even if I’m wrong and China didn’t plan it, I don’t trust them one bit.

Reactions: 2
It has created a pandemic of fear hasn’t it? I was laughing at all this in February, now if someone gets to close to me in a supermarket I want to push them out the way. I didn’t realise how much it all affected me psychologically until recently.

Over the past weekend, I have had 5 different people tell me about Nicola Sturgeon being in a secret lesbian relationship with Judy Murray (Andy's Mum).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think the pandemic is part of a China’s plan for global dominance. I mean they only had 3,000 deaths in a city with a population of 11 million and there were reports of fires being burnt and people’s deaths not being listed. Now the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, several countries seem to be on the brink of economic collapse. Even if I’m wrong and China didn’t plan it, I don’t trust them one bit.
They forgot to count the other 220,000 according to the University of Hong Kong ,after they completed their study..

• Wow
Oooof! I did not know this! Do you have a link for this?
I don't , I saw it months ago ..Also China have been giving it's key workers an experimental covid vaccine since July..

Last edited:
I’ve been working my way through these threads and my eyes have been well and truly opened. I’ve always been open minded and question a lot of what the media presents to us but now I’ve gone down numerous rabbit holes with videos shared on here and 🤯

also was one of those who thought ‘hanx’ was one of the good guys. That’s my childhood fave movies ruined 😂

and big up to @TheJoanCollinsFanClub I always enjoy reading your posts here, they give me something to scratch my head over (and lose sleep reading online!).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Over the past weekend, I have had 5 different people tell me about Nicola Sturgeon being in a secret lesbian relationship with Judy Murray (Andy's Mum).
My Dad was talking about Nicola sturgeon being in "secret" a relationship with a woman and her husband is in one with Sean Batty

• Wow
Met Sturgeon on the Royal Mile long before she was first minister about 15 years ago, highly ignorant of Scottish history, and re-met her almost ten years ago putting on the charm but oozed fakeness factor 45. I know there were theories with her and Merkel (beyond looking alike) being related.

Re: The “mystery seeds from China”. It’s not just “seeds” that have anonymously sent, masks that are defective, or that may have purposely been infected have also been reported being sent to several news agencies in the US..

Yes, but only because of the “pedogate 2020” video and the “pizzagate” videos that i posted a few days ago. There is a dedicated thread to her, but be warned - it’s pretty toxic...😬

ETA: I see that you have already experienced the Chrissy Teigan thread...😂

@LadyLockdown - Hey!! Nice to have you back!! ❤
My friend’s husband got some seeds today. They even put his mobile number on the envelope. Creepy. My friend is convinced it‘s to do with Wish website as he’s always ordering crap from there (her words!).

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.