Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the mystery seeds / facemasks thing is just about having real addresses to write fake reviews, why do they have to send any goods? I can't understand that part of the scam. Just write the fake review surely.

Is it not more likely to be some sort of test send to see what gets through and in to which countries, ahead of sending something proper bad in a couple of months, similar to how credit card hackers are well known to make tiny unnoticed test purchases on ebay/itunes to test which cards work before they go in for the big one?
Could be a mass world poisoning by post. Its not like anyone's address is totally private and anyone who needs to know I'm sure has access.

Could be a random send out, can't see them wanting to kill everyone but life could be hellish for those left behind.

The sad thing is, you can't go anywhere because the world is going to be affected, there will be no safe place. I dread the world my child has to grow up in.

I've read theories that concentration camps that were around in world war 2 are set to reappear and become normal and those not complying with Covid rules and laws will be sent there. They only want those who are willing to comply.

Papers are already running stories about water and food shortages starting from October due to the second corona wave and leaving with a no deal Brexit. Army are also drafted in and we will be under Marshall law from January.

Of course you could say "it was leaked" therefore is made up or you could say it was leaked because they are giving us a warning without causing panic

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my god you weren’t joking, I’ve just googled it and it’s horrific. Google Camp 22 but be warned - they actually still have concentration camps just like the Nazis did, it’s horrible.

How does the rest of the world just sit by and let this happen in this day and age, I don’t understand it? What are they so afraid of, that NK will nuke us all? Do they really believe that they have the weapons and the resources to do that?

Edit - just read about another camp that is used for the descendants of alleged criminals! That’s absolutely shocking, it’s 2020 and this is still going on!
I have read a LOT of articles about NK and watched documentaries and it is a horrifying country. They don't even have real restaurants, they set them up with "actors" to make them look busy when foreign media is allowed in. Many people in the country are in famine.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have read a LOT of articles about NK and watched documentaries and it is a horrifying country. They don't even have real restaurants, they set them up with "actors" to make them look busy when foreign media is allowed in. Many people in the country are in famine.
Kim Jong-un has orderEd people to give their dogs up so they can be put down or served in restaurants to combat famine. How does this even work? I’m pretty sure someone who is starving can’t afford to go to a restaurant. Of course wealthy people and officials can keep their dogs. I dread to think what will happen if his allegedly more deranged sister takes over.

• Wow
  • Sad
Kim Jong-un has orderEd people to give their dogs up so they can be put down or served in restaurants to combat famine. How does this even work? I’m pretty sure someone who is starving can’t afford to go to a restaurant. Of course wealthy people and officials can keep their dogs. I dread to think what will happen if his allegedly more deranged sister takes over.
Horrible dictatorship.

The thing about NK is that China “uses” this country when it suits them. Basically, China will encourage NK to “test fire” missiles, which is then “leaked” to the international community, NK gets condemned - and China will then act as a go between “peacemaker” so the international community will praise China for stepping in and “controlling” NK and slapping its wrists!! This happens whenever China needs to improve its international relations, and NK will go along with it as they basically have no choice. It’s going to be interesting now that Kim has handed some “power” to his younger sister....🤔

Yes, I posted about this last week. It’s absolutely appalling that the poor citizens of this country are having to do this - because of “food shortages”. Let me tell you that Kim, like his deranged father, both adore American fast food, American music (hip hop for Kim, Elvis Presley for his father). Kim also adores American Basketball, and has hosted Dennis Rodman many times as a VIP guest. Kim also has his own private island, and lives like a King with his extensive wine cellar, all the while the oppressed people of NK are forced to polish a framed photo of Kim the “Dear Leader” every single day, and they get regular military police visits to ensure the “Dear Leader’s” photo is as it should be. And neighbours are encouraged financially to spy on each other, and whole families can be thrown into one of the many “Re-Education” camps and are never seen again. This also happens if a citizen manages to escape over the border to SK. The family left behind will end up in the camps, that’s why so many people who could defect, don’t. Because the guilt of knowing that their families will be suffering because of them is a powerful deterrent....

I think the pandemic is part of a China’s plan for global dominance. I mean they only had 3,000 deaths in a city with a population of 11 million and there were reports of fires being burnt and people’s deaths not being listed. Now the world has gone to hell in a hand basket, several countries seem to be on the brink of economic collapse. Even if I’m wrong and China didn’t plan it, I don’t trust them one bit.
Firstly, you cannot trust the CCP to give accurate figures regarding deaths from the pandemic. And this report that I heard about a few months ago is probably much neater the truth. Basically, in China you cannot go anywhere without your mobile phone. It has your health record and banking details on it, and is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. So, when several intelligence agencies began reporting that millions of Chinese students had not used their mobile phones for months, people began to take notice...

Last edited:
  • Wow
The thing about NK is that China “uses” this country when it suits them. Basically, China will encourage NK to “test fire” missiles, which is then “leaked” to the international community, NK gets condemned - and China will then act as a go between “peacemaker” so the international community will praise China for stepping in and “controlling” NK and slapping its wrists!! This happens whenever China needs to improve its international relations, and NK will go along with it as they basically have no choice. It’s going to be interesting now that Kim has handed some “power” to his younger sister....🤔

Yes, I posted about this last week. It’s absolutely appalling that the poor citizens of this country are having to do this - because of “food shortages”. Let me tell you that Kim, like his deranged father, both adore American fast food, American music (hip hop for Kim, Elvis Presley for his father). Kim also adores American Basketball, and has hosted Dennis Rodman many times as a VIP guest. Kim also has his own private island, and lives like a King with his extensive wine cellar, all the while the oppressed people of NK are forced to polish a framed photo of Kim the “Dear Leader” every single day, and they get regular military police visits to ensure the “Dear Leader’s” photo is as it should be. And neighbours are encouraged financially to spy on each other, and whole families can be thrown into one of the many “Re-Education” camps and are never seen again. This also happens if a citizen manages to escape over the border to SK. The family left behind will end up in the camps, that’s why so many people who could defect, don’t. Because the guilt of knowing that their families will be suffering because of them is a powerful deterrent....

Firstly, you cannot trust the CCP to give accurate figures regarding deaths from the pandemic. And this report that I heard about a few months ago is probably much neater the truth. Basically, in China you cannot go anywhere without your mobile phone. It has your health record and banking details on it, and is controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. So, when several intelligence agencies began reporting that millions of Chinese students had not used their mobile phones for months, people began to take notice...

I have some friends who are from China and they do not believe any of the numbers coming out about covid.

Reactions: 3
What do we think about “Mandatory” Covid Vaccinations??....😱

I have some friends who are from China and they do not believe any of the numbers coming out about covid.
I have an office in China and one in Hong Kong, and we have to remember that everything in China is censored, from the internet to the news. Most of them are so brainwashed against the west, that they believe anything that the corrupt government tells them. However, my friends and business colleagues are a bit more “switched on” and know what’s happening. But, of course, they have to be exceptionally careful who they speak to..
I also heard today that the CCP are trying another method to wipe out the Muslim Uyghur population by “forced” marriages of the Muslim women to Chinese (atheist) men, and those who don’t comply will end up in one of the thousands of “Re-Education” camps, where forced human organ harvesting is rife....

Last edited:
  • Sad
What do we think about “Mandatory” Covid Vaccinations??....😱

I have an office in China and one in Hong Kong, and we have to remember that everything in China is censored, from the internet to the news. Most of them are so brainwashed against the west, that they believe anything that the corrupt government tells them. However, my friends and business colleagues are a bit more “switched on” and know what’s happening. But, of course, they have to be exceptionally careful who they speak to..
I also heard today that the CCP are trying another method to wipe out the Muslim Uyghur population by “forced” marriages of the Muslim women to Chinese (atheist) men, and those who don’t comply will end up in one of the thousands of “Re-Education” camps, where forced human organ harvesting is rife....
The Chinese government are awful.

I do not agree with mandatory vaccination. I have all my vaccines and am not anti vaxx but forcing a brand new vaccine on people does not sit right with me. I saw they may introduce a vaccine passport, so you would have to have it to travel to other countries.

Reactions: 6
The Chinese government are awful.

I do not agree with mandatory vaccination. I have all my vaccines and am not anti vaxx but forcing a brand new vaccine on people does not sit right with me. I saw they may introduce a vaccine passport, so you would have to have it to travel to other countries.
They already have it. It’s on their mobile phones, it’s a traffic light sequence, so Green means you can travel freely, Orange means you are restricted to where you can travel to, and Red means you cannot travel anywhere, and will probably mean that you will be locked inside your home. The scary thing is that Bill Gates is pushing for “quantum dot vaccination tattoos” which is part of a company that he has heavily invested in (of course). And so I fear that pretty soon, when the covid vaccine is rolled out, there will be limitations on where you will be able to travel to dependent on whether you’ve been vaccinated. Like a “Health Passport” that they already have in China...

They already have it. It’s on their mobile phones, it’s a traffic light sequence, so Green means you can travel freely, Orange means you are restricted to where you can travel to, and Red means you cannot travel anywhere, and will probably mean that you will be locked inside your home. The scary thing is that Bill Gates is pushing for “quantum dot vaccination tattoos” which is part of a company that he has heavily invested in (of course). And so I fear that pretty soon, when the covid vaccine is rolled out, there will be limitations on where you will be able to travel to dependent on whether you’ve been vaccinated. Like a “Health Passport” that they already have in China...
I can't stand Bill Gates. Never thought much of him before but he creeps me out now. I remember a few years ago he kept gleefully going on about how there will be a huge pandemic soon. I don't trust him. His background is tech, why is he acting like a healthcare expert?

• Heart

Interesting video...😬

@seaborgium - I noticed you posting about Denver International Airport, and all the creepy things going on there...And did you know that the “Blue Stallion” statue outside the airport actually Killed the artist who was sculpting it by falling on top of him??..😳

Bill Gates video above.
Thanks, I saw someone else did, not me, I mentioned the Guidestones in Atlanta, which are weird in them extreme. No I didn't...how weird/convenient. The guy who designed the Scottish Parliament died of a brain tumour, and when you look at it spatially its a mess, as his tumour was where controls you spatial awareness! They try to claim it is for the people and for it, hence only one signature is needed in theory to have a petition discussed there. A model other countries have copied.

• Heart
Not sure if this is classed as a conspiracy but I watched a documentary about a lady called Elise lamb or simmilar. The footage was quite Erie & I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how she ended up in that tank

I love this thread btw 👌🏾

• Heart
Not sure if this is classed as a conspiracy but I watched a documentary about a lady called Elise lamb or simmilar. The footage was quite Erie & I just wondered if anyone had any thoughts on how she ended up in that tank

I heard about that story on a murder podcast, very Erie!

I posted about the Elise Lam story on another thread recently, but I can’t remember the name of it!! Yes, it’s a really creepy case, have you seen the CCTV footage from when she was in the hotel lift? She was looking like she was trying to hide from someone/something, and then you see her being led down the hotel corridor, but there’s no one with her...
The really awful part is that the residents of this hotel were complaining for several weeks about the water being a weird colour and smelling “off”, and when the hotel investigated, and got workmen to look inside the giant water tanks on the hotel roof, they found poor Elise floating face down in one of them, and the reason the water was “off” was due to her decomposing body. But, the thing that has everybody stumped is the fact that the opening to the water tank is tiny, plus you have to climb a ladder to get to the small opening. How did Elise end up in the water tank? Who was she hiding from and why does it look like there was a person guiding her along the hallway - yet there was no other person in the security video?!! Try looking for Elise Lam in the Tattle finder. If I remember the thread name I’ll post back.

Reactions: 7
I posted about the Elise Lam story on another thread recently, but I can’t remember the name of it!! Yes, it’s a really creepy case, have you seen the CCTV footage from when she was in the hotel lift? She was looking like she was trying to hide from someone/something, and then you see her being led down the hotel corridor, but there’s no one with her...
The really awful part is that the residents of this hotel were complaining for several weeks about the water being a weird colour and smelling “off”, and when the hotel investigated, and got workmen to look inside the giant water tanks on the hotel roof, they found poor Elise floating face down in one of them, and the reason the water was “off” was due to her decomposing body. But, the thing that has everybody stumped is the fact that the opening to the water tank is tiny, plus you have to climb a ladder to get to the small opening. How did Elise end up in the water tank? Who was she hiding from and why does it look like there was a person guiding her along the hallway - yet there was no other person in the security video?!! Try looking for Elise Lam in the Tattle finder. If I remember the thread name I’ll post back.
Could she have been on drugs and hallucinating?

Reactions: 1
I have also posted this in the coronavirus thread, but, as this is really strange, I thought it belonged here as well. Basically, random packets of seeds from China have been sent anonymously to several news agencies and random individuals in the US. But now, these agencies are reporting that un-ordered sealed face masks are also being sent anonymously from China as well...😱

Interesting video, apologies if it’s already been posted..

I saw that about the packets of seeds, with warnings that if you've planted any you must destroy them and return any to a particular address.. I thought it was bizarre and downright creepy!!! It reminded me of when there was a warning to be careful with packages as they may be laced with anthrax 😳😳😳😳 we're under attack with this virus and it's worked. They shut the western world down and made us weak.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.