Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh thanks, I’ll definitely watch it!! Do you ever watch Bailey Sarian “Murder, Mystery and Makeup Monday” on YouTube? I love her, she’s brilliant, and the other one I watch is Obsolete Oddities on YouTube, his videos are so well put together, and I recently saw the one he did on Albert Fish, The “Brooklyn Vampire” - that one really freaked me out. I will post a link to his video, and Bailey Sarian’s last video about 10 Rillington Place, that’s a good one as well...

So, the first video is the Albert Fish one, and the second one is the Bailey Sarian one about the story behind 10 Rillington Place, the Christie murders. Both of them are really good, but the Albert Fish one is literally on another level...😱
Oooh thanks!! <3 I love watching this kind of stuff and having binged much of Stephanie's stuff new & recommended YouTubers is fab! I'l add both to my list - am home alone next week so obviously need plenty of decent material to scare the bejesus out of me so I don't sleep for the entire week! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What about mind control of some sort?
Ooh, good point!! I hadn’t thought of that. But, how would they have done it? And if Elise had been under mind control, why was she seemingly hiding from someone when she was in the lift? There are so many questions about these two cases, and they both happened a good few years ago now, and yet, neither case has been solved, and no one has been charged with the murder of either girl. Also, what if it was the same person who murdered both girls??
Both of these stories are so creepy, and like another poster said, imagine all those guests in the hotel drinking and bathing in the water from the tank where Elise was lying dead (and decomposing, hence the complaints about the water). So sad for the families of both girls that the police are no nearer to cracking the cases...

Reactions: 3
Ooh, good point!! I hadn’t thought of that. But, how would they have done it? And if Elise had been under mind control, why was she seemingly hiding from someone when she was in the lift? There are so many questions about these two cases, and they both happened a good few years ago now, and yet, neither case has been solved, and no one has been charged with the murder of either girl. Also, what if it was the same person who murdered both girls??
Both of these stories are so creepy, and like another poster said, imagine all those guests in the hotel drinking and bathing in the water from the tank where Elise was lying dead (and decomposing, hence the complaints about the water). So sad for the families of both girls that the police are no nearer to cracking the cases...
I've been on one of the medications in her systems it's horrific (venlafaxine) and it certainly added to my suicidal thoughts when I nearly took my own life back in 2008. A psychiatrist perhaps or hypnotherapist in disguise? There have been suggestions of it being used in other things with conspiracies. We only have the official word what substances were in their bodies, and read plenty of dodgy autopsies over the years.

It's weird that they were unwilling to investigate, or been paid of to take no notice. Police also could have someone inside that doesn't want the case solved.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just saw Elisa's hotel was near Skid Row in LA, which is a HORRIBLE (although very sad) area with sketchy people. Could someone from there have followed her?? I have been to LA and would never go near Skid Row, even with my husband.. Although she was from Vancouver where they have East Hastings so perhaps she thought it would be fine...but even there, you are advised to avoid that area. https://www.google.com/search?q=eas...XVjp4KHTwNCxgQ_AUoAXoECB0QAw&biw=1362&bih=760

Omg. The hote Elisa stayed at has a horrible reputation of unsolved murders.

"Built as a business hotel in the 1920s, the Cecil fell on hard times during the Great Depression of the 1930s and never recaptured its original market as downtown decayed around it in the late 20th century. Several of Los Angeles's more notable murders have happened at or have connections to the hotel: in 1964, Goldie Osgood, the "Pigeon Lady of Pershing Square," was raped and murdered in her room at the Cecil, a crime that has never been solved.[12] Serial killers Jack Unterweger and Richard Ramirez both resided at the Cecil while active.[13] There have also been suicides, one of which also killed a pedestrian in the front of the hotel.[14] After recent renovations, it has tried to market itself as a boutique hotel, but the reputation lingers.[15] "The Cecil will reveal to you whatever it is you're a fugitive from," says Steve Erickson, a journalist who spent a night in the hotel after Lam's death.[14]."

"It also became a notorious rendezvous spot for adulterous couples, drug activity, and prostitution.[12"

This makes me wonder even more why she would book that hotel. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cecil_Hotel_(Los_Angeles)#Reputation_for_violence_and_suicide

She had a history of BPD and depression and was on medication.. could she have stopped taking it and been going through a phase of mania?

Lam had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression. She had been prescribed four medications—Wellbutrin, Lamictal, Seroquel[16] and Effexor[17]—to treat her disorders. According to her family, who supposedly kept her history of mental illness a secret,[3] Lam had no history of suicidal ideations or attempts,[16] although one report claimed she had previously gone missing for a brief period.[3]

- perhaps she killed herself...

An interesting read.
Wow!! Brilliant digging @openbook1 . I knew that the hotel Elise stayed in was called The Cecil originally, and I’m pretty sure that I heard that it had quite a history of people dying there (I think it was on a Shane Dawson video) but, I never knew that it was located near to skid row!! So, that means that it’s quite possible that Elise maybe met someone from there, and they started stalking/spying on her. That may explain why she was seen to be hiding in the lift video, but what about when she was walking down the hotel corridor, and it literally looks like someone or something was either guiding her, or calling her over. But then, it looked like she was trying to hide, so why then would she willingly go over to someone who she was trying to hide from? And, how the hell did this person manage to get her on the hotel roof and climb the stairs in order to squeeze her body into the narrow opening? None of it makes sense does it?? And, I should add that neither Elise or Kenneka had been sexually assaulted, although police had said that Kenneka’s clothes had been “tampered” with. Those poor families are still waiting for the police to arrest and charge the people who were responsible for their murders..

@seaborgium - that was very brave of you to share your own story. I’m so sad to hear how you feeling, but I hope that you are better now...❤
Re: Elise,if that’s true that the police were paid off not to investigate her murder, then that’s appalling!!
I must do some more digging on this, as I had no idea about this. Her poor parents...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow!! Brilliant digging @openbook1 . I knew that the hotel Elise stayed in was called The Cecil originally, and I’m pretty sure that I heard that it had quite a history of people dying there (I think it was on a Shane Dawson video) but, I never knew that it was located near to skid row!! So, that means that it’s quite possible that Elise maybe met someone from there, and they started stalking/spying on her. That may explain why she was seen to be hiding in the lift video, but what about when she was walking down the hotel corridor, and it literally looks like someone or something was either guiding her, or calling her over. But then, it looked like she was trying to hide, so why then would she willingly go over to someone who she was trying to hide from? And, how the hell did this person manage to get her on the hotel roof and climb the stairs in order to squeeze her body into the narrow opening? None of it makes sense does it?? And, I should add that neither Elise or Kenneka had been sexually assaulted, although police had said that Kenneka’s clothes had been “tampered” with. Those poor families are still waiting for the police to arrest and charge the people who were responsible for their murders..

@seaborgium - that was very brave of you to share your own story. I’m so sad to hear how you feeling, but I hope that you are better now...❤
Re: Elise,if that’s true that the police were paid off not to investigate her murder, then that’s appalling!!
I must do some more digging on this, as I had no idea about this. Her poor parents...
Thank you :) I'm a mental health advocate these days, it's why I left academia. Much better these days, med resistant so didn't help <3 :). That drug is horrendous to come off, felt like I was having zaps on my brain for two weeks...some find they cannot and worse that cocaine etc. Don't start me on the big pharmas though! I wouldn't be surprised, it only need one person high up sadly.

It does sound like it's a place with a history, and maybe exploited by unseen forces over that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@seaborgium Good for you!! You are obviously thriving doing a job that involves your own experiences, and helping other people to navigate the choppy waters of mental health. I think that is amazing that you want to give something back to the community. 💕
Re: “Big Pharna”. I posted a video yesterday that was part of the “Plandemic Indoctrination” documentary, and I think the video’s on “Big Pharma” and Bill Gates, as well as the WHO, would really be of interest to you.
Anyway fellow conspiracy tattlers, I’m off to bed now, and will catch up with you lovely posters tomorrow. Nite night 😴😴😴

Reactions: 8
@seaborgium Good for you!! You are obviously thriving doing a job that involves your own experiences, and helping other people to navigate the choppy waters of mental health. I think that is amazing that you want to give something back to the community. 💕
Re: “Big Pharna”. I posted a video yesterday that was part of the “Plandemic Indoctrination” documentary, and I think the video’s on “Big Pharma” and Bill Gates, as well as the WHO, would really be of interest to you.
Anyway fellow conspiracy tattlers, I’m off to bed now, and will catch up with you lovely posters tomorrow. Nite night 😴😴😴
Check out a link I posted a few pages back called 'Dying for Drugs' (amazing for a Channel 4 program). Thank you :), and sleep well Joan x

• Heart
A question for those who find the plandemic films compelling/convincing. What would need to happen for you to change your mind and decide it was hearsay/lies?

I ask as I personally am sceptical of it all. In other words I think that yes, Gates isn’t a good person but no, he isn’t part of a secret cabal and the pandemic wasn’t created by them to control the world. The videos just don’t convince me, but I respect that that do convince others and I guess I’m curious as to why.

OMG!! How creepy!! Sounds like you really had a narrow escape there, and imagine if you were on your own....Always listen to your gut feelings, if something looks ok but you’re getting weird vibes, then it probably isn’t ok, better to be safe than sorry...
Something similar happened to a girl I know. She was on her own, it was late at night, and she needed petrol, so she saw a 24hr petrol station and pulled in. It was really late at night, and the forecourt was empty, so she put the petrol in and went to pay. So, because it was late, there was only one female cashier working, and so she went to pay at the window as the shop was closed. But, as she went to pay, the woman cashier said, that she wanted my friend to go into the shop and pay, but my friend was confused, and was asking why she couldn’t just pay at the window, like what’s the problem? Anyway, the cashier kept insisting that my friend had to go inside the shop to pay, and so my friend waited for the cashier to let her in. Once the cashier had opened the door, she quickly locked it once my friend was inside, now my friend was really panicking now, she thought the cashier was acting weird, and all she wanted was to pay and go home. Then the cashier turned to her and told her that there had been a creepy guy hanging around all evening, and she thought he’d gone away, that was until my friend pulled in. Apparently, this creepy guy had managed to get inside my friends car, and was hiding on the back seat of my friends car. That’s why the cashier was so insistent on my friend coming inside the shop. Anyway, the police were called, and they arrested the creepy guy, who was laying on the back seat. But the really scary bit was when they searched him, and found 2 knives on him. My friend has never really got over this, and used to get terrible nightmares about the creepy guy and the knives. But, one thing all of us do, is to always lock our cars when we are getting petrol, no matter what the time of day it is...😳
sorry but this is an urban legend! I've heard it loads of times before and it's even on snopes

Also the Elisa Lam footage is creepy but only because we don't often see people having manic episodes on their own. Which is exactly what was happening there. It's a very sad story.

A question for those who find the plandemic films compelling/convincing. What would need to happen for you to change your mind and decide it was hearsay/lies?

I ask as I personally am sceptical of it all. In other words I think that yes, Gates isn’t a good person but no, he isn’t part of a secret cabal and the pandemic wasn’t created by them to control the world. The videos just don’t convince me, but I respect that that do convince others and I guess I’m curious as to why.
More honesty and transparency within Governments would be a start, businesses putting people before profits. Full exposure of hanging out to dry of the corruption that takes place, I am particularly reflecting upon HRC with this one.
I guess for me the fact that whom ever gets in the Governemnt always wins denotes the fact there is shadow people secretly ruling the world and the politicians are just puppets for a larger agenda.
i guess I would be interested to find out what evidence would be needed to prove the existence to none believers?
as for Gates, the death count surrounding his vaccines and the cover up of it is enough for me to distrust him. But then I distrust the whole pharmaceutical business as a whole. People before profits. It’s the lack of morals and ethics everywhere which we just accept, hidden agendas or not, that arouses the distrust for it all. Where have all the good people gone?
Over the years, which is the length of time I have looked into conspiracy theories, there has been a push via various different news reports about a more controlled society. It’s just was a theory over how it was going to be done.Covid seems to be ushering it all in. This Includes digital ids, microchips via vaccines, digital currency, ( wild fires) relocating people into larger more dense areas to live away from the coasts etc (agenda 21) , unless you are elite. I am just looking at different things going on at the moment, and what is being proposed and I see a pattern, like jigsaw pieces fitting together. I could be wrong, and that would be ok, I would rather be wrong. However I would rather have a feel for what I think it might be so I am better prepared on all levels.
I cant wait to read other people’s responses, I am sure there will be much better answers then mine.

• Heart
sorry but this is an urban legend! I've heard it loads of times before and it's even on snopes

Also the Elisa Lam footage is creepy but only because we don't often see people having manic episodes on their own. Which is exactly what was happening there. It's a very sad story.
I am inclined to agree about Elisa Lam - I think she genuinely was having a manic episode as it was known she was not taking her various medications that were prescribed to be taken together - she was just taking some arbitrarily and not every day as she was supposed to. That is why with all of these medications, you have to wean off and not just stop as sometimes the side effects can be catastrophic.

Similarly with the Kenneka Jenkins case, she was found to have topiramate (primarily an epilepsy/migraine drug) in her system. I have taken topiramate for acute migraines and what I know, for fact, is this drug is also used to treat alcohol dependence and if you drink on it, it massively increases the effects of the alcohol. I found this out purely by accident and can assure you I can handle my alcohol and had just a couple of glasses of wine whilst taking this drug and the effects were palpable. Literally, I was suddenly so drunk and actually felt my heart rate slow - I've never been so scared and was never warned not to drink on it by the Dr who prescribed it. I learnt through experience and then googling it. Kenneka was not prescribed that medication and had drunk some alcohol to which her mother said she had a very low tolerance for so I think it is extremely likely the medication caused her to be extremely intoxicated, very, very quickly and with little alcohol consumption due to her already low tolerance. Also, she was at a party where weed was being smoked so it's entirely plausible that there were other prescription medications there that the other kids didn't admit to having to the police. When I watched the video of her in the hotel hallways, she is clearly very intoxicated and disorientated and sadly, I think she just walked into that freezer and was so drunk that when the door shut, she didn't know where she was, was too drunk to think logically and just went to sleep. She probably died very quickly once hypothermia set in which would happen reasonably fast given her intoxicated state and the fact she wasn't dressed for the cold.
Both very sad cases 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
The Elisa Lam case is so creepy, but I’m inclined to believe she was having a manic episode, especially if she wasn’t taking her meds properly. But i don’t rule anything else out like someone messing with the footage, possibly leading her (if she was having a manic episode she’d be more vulnerable). I don’t know how she would have climbed into the tank though, must have been a squeeze through that gap. So sad and also a little gross when you think about how people were drinking and washing in that water before she was found🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7

The car incident did happen. It was about 8 years ago, and took place at a local 24hr petrol station near where I live. I know the girl it happened to, I even knew the female cashier as I had used that garage myself many many times. Did it ever occur to you that there are probably sick people in the world who read stuff like this and decided to copy it? I’m sure that even you know what copy cat means? As for Snopes!! Not exactly a reputable fact checking agency are they? Lol.

Oh, and my friend wasn’t killed. Just saying..

The Elisa Lam case is so creepy, but I’m inclined to believe she was having a manic episode, especially if she wasn’t taking her meds properly. But i don’t rule anything else out like someone messing with the footage, possibly leading her (if she was having a manic episode she’d be more vulnerable). I don’t know how she would have climbed into the tank though, must have been a squeeze through that gap. So sad and also a little gross when you think about how people were drinking and washing in that water before she was found🤢
When you watch the CCTV footage from the lift, it does appear as if she’s hiding from someone..
And, as you said, it still doesn’t explain how she managed to get onto the hotel roof and then climb into the small opening of the water tank..
I still think it’s as creepy AF. Gives me chills just thinking about that poor girl’s death...

Interesting video about the “Fact Checkers” Snope 😂😂😂

The BBC story happened just before the incident that happened to my friend. And because this was much more serious, it made national news...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so this is really random, but last night I was watching love and hip hop New York on YouTube, and it was a 24hr live stream, with people uploading comments on the left. Actually it’s still on now!!
Anyway, as I was watching it, this person started typing messages about Project BlueBeam..
I was really freaked out as this was so random!! But this person first started talking about Chemtrails, which contains “metals” like aluminium etc, and then they spoke about the covid vaccine, and then they spoke about 5G/6G/7G Technology, and that while we were in lockdown, these masts were erected as a priority, even being disguised as church spires in some cases. Then they said that if you join the dots, the metal particles are in our bodies already from the chemtrails we have been exposed to over the years (without knowing) and then, something in the vaccine will need a magnetic response from the metals in your body in order to infect your genome sequence, your actual cells, and when the 7G is switched on in a couple of years, that will act as a high frequency magnet to make this happen. The person said that the end game is for people’s minds to be controlled, so that when Project Blue Beam happens, that people will accept what is happening, leading to a one world government. Obviously, I was really freaked out, because I didn’t expect to see those kinds of posts on a live stream American hip hop reality show!!
But, it did get me thinking. I posted a video on Monday from a female doctor who was speaking about the covid testing and vaccine, and she was talking about how this covid vaccine and tests have particles of the virus that have some kind of spike protein that needs a certain frequency (like 7G) that would act like a magnetic key, to drive the particles into your cells and your own genetic sequence. Chemtrails have the metals, and 7G will act like a magnet inside your body....
I know this is really far out - but what if there is some truth in there? I’m going to re-post the doctor video, and maybe start joining the dots...
Also, please don’t come for me on this!! This really happened yesterday, and if you go on YouTube and look for Love and Hip Hop New York Livestream, seasons 4-6, it’s still on!! (And the person who was posting last night was called “Nomoney” or something like that...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok so this is really random, but last night I was watching love and hip hop New York on YouTube, and it was a 24hr live stream, with people uploading comments on the left. Actually it’s still on now!!
Anyway, as I was watching it, this person started typing messages about Project BlueBeam..
I was really freaked out as this was so random!! But this person first started talking about Chemtrails, which contains “metals” like aluminium etc, and then they spoke about the covid vaccine, and then they spoke about 5G/6G/7G Technology, and that while we were in lockdown, these masts were erected as a priority, even being disguised as church spires in some cases. Then they said that if you join the dots, the metal particles are in our bodies already from the chemtrails we have been exposed to over the years (without knowing) and then, something in the vaccine will need a magnetic response from the metals in your body in order to infect your genome sequence, your actual cells, and when the 7G is switched on in a couple of years, that will act as a high frequency magnet to make this happen. The person said that the end game is for people’s minds to be controlled, so that when Project Blue Beam happens, that people will accept what is happening, leading to a one world government. Obviously, I was really freaked out, because I didn’t expect to see those kinds of posts on a live stream American hip hop reality show!!
But, it did get me thinking. I posted a video on Monday from a female doctor who was speaking about the covid testing and vaccine, and she was talking about how this covid vaccine and tests have particles of the virus that have some kind of spike protein that needs a certain frequency (like 7G) that would act like a magnetic key, to drive the particles into your cells and your own genetic sequence. Chemtrails have the metals, and 7G will act like a magnet inside your body....
I know this is really far out - but what if there is some truth in there? I’m going to re-post the doctor video, and maybe start joining the dots...
Also, please don’t come for me on this!! This really happened yesterday, and if you go on YouTube and look for Love and Hip Hop New York Livestream, seasons 4-6, it’s still on!! (And the person who was posting last night was called “Nomoney” or something like that...
At this point I am open to anything being a possibility. I would like to hope and pray I am wrong but I think anything is fair game to the elite and those in positions of power and influence.
I will personally will be refusing a COVID vaccine.

• Heart

Were you Elise Lam’s Doctor? Otherwise, can you please explain how you could diagnose this women’s “manic episode”? In my opinion, it looks like she was trying to hide from someone, and the footage of her in the corridor looks to me like she was being either “guided” by someone/something or someone was beckoning her over, maybe she thought the person was trying to help her? In which case, there may have been more than one person involved. Then she managed to get onto the hotel roof, climb the stairs to the water tank, then squeeze herself in a little opening? All while having a “manic episode”? If she was trying to kill herself, she could have jumped from the hotel roof as she was already up there. To climb stairs to a water tank, and then take however long it was to squeeze herself into the small opening of the tank, would take determination and concentration, 2 things that a person experiencing a “manic episode” are very unlikely to have.

At this point I am open to anything being a possibility. I would like to hope and pray I am wrong but I think anything is fair game to the elite and those in positions of power and influence.
I will personally will be refusing a COVID vaccine.
Did you have a look on YouTube for the love and hip hop New York livestream? Jeez...That was so freaky!!. I think it might be an idea to re-watch the video I posted on Monday about the lady doctor, as she was speaking about how the vaccine and tests work, and how they need a magnetic push to enter our genome sequence, and infect cells. Did you watch it? It’s only a 10 minute video and ties in with the Plandemic Indoctrination video, that exposes the shady companies that Bill Gates is involved with, including a company that sprays chemicals into the upper atmosphere, Quantum Dot tattoos, surveillance satellites, Genetically Modified foods etc etc...

@Spinidge - Oh im so glad you’re back!! What do you think about what happened to me last night??
I’m still pretty freaked out to be honest, and on YouTube, the love and hip hop New York live-stream is still on!!...

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m not sure. But from looking at the CCTV from the hotel lift, she kept peering out and seemed to be hiding from someone, and another thing that adds to the whole creepiness, is that although this is in a hotel in Los Angeles, you don’t see another soul !!
And look at the video of her walking down the hotel corridor, it literally looks like an invisible force is guiding her along, it so strange. And the openings to these water tanks on the roof are really tiny, if she was drunk or on drugs, I cannot see how she would even be able to get up to the roof, let alone squeeze herself into the tank.!! I’m going to link a video about this here, because I suppose it qualifies as a conspiracy!!
Is this the lady that was found dead in a water tank in a famous hotel ive forgot wat the hotel was called is was a place where artists and musicians stayed x

I've been on one of the medications in her systems it's horrific (venlafaxine) and it certainly added to my suicidal thoughts when I nearly took my own life back in 2008. A psychiatrist perhaps or hypnotherapist in disguise? There have been suggestions of it being used in other things with conspiracies. We only have the official word what substances were in their bodies, and read plenty of dodgy autopsies over the years.

It's weird that they were unwilling to investigate, or been paid of to take no notice. Police also could have someone inside that doesn't want the case solved.
I was on venlafaxine it was horrible i used to have hallucinations of spiders especially when i was in bed id look at something and focus on it and it would look like a spider used to scare me the amount of times i rang out of bed cus i thought i cud see spiders 🕷 i felt like they were crawling on me to i was a nervous wreck it was like it took one of my fears and I focused on that i would have nightmares quite alot too and i would have migraine quite a lot to and constantly sweating all the time i had to come off of it after a year cus of the side effects from it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Ok, so this is the video I posted a few days ago. It’s only a short video and the doctor gets to the point and explains things brilliantly. This video is why I was joining the dots last night after reading the messages on the livestream. If you watch this and then think about the metals in Chemtrails, and how the “vaccine” needs “something” to let it enter our cells and whole genomic sequence, then things start to add up...

• Heart
Thanks @TheJoanCollinsFanClub I've been lurking a bit but trying to take a little break as I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all, if I'm honest, and have been finding solace with family and nature. My dog's legs are practically worn out with all the hiking we've been doing!! The news and social media are unrelentless in making us all feel bad about ourselves and I have grave concerns over how it is affecting all of our mental health.

To add to what you and @Unagi have said, I really do not want any of these conspiracies to be true, I would be overjoyed to find out it's all nonsense, but the sad thing is, there are too many dots that connect up.

As for the livestream, I definitely believe there are chemtrails we just don't know what crap is being absorbed into our bodies. I saw a clip just yesterday of the former head of the CIA admitting they used them. Could it be part of Artificial Intelligence? I'll have a look and see if I can see the comments, I bet it was freaky seeing that come up!

• Heart
Is this the lady that was found dead in a water tank in a famous hotel ive forgot wat the hotel was called is was a place where artists and musicians stayed x

I was on venlafaxine it was horrible i used to have hallucinations of spiders especially when i was in bed id look at something and focus on it and it would look like a spider used to scare me the amount of times i rang out of bed cus i thought i cud see spiders 🕷 i felt like they were crawling on me to i was a nervous wreck it was like it took one of my fears and I focused on that i would have nightmares quite alot too and i would have migraine quite a lot to and constantly sweating all the time i had to come off of it after a year cus of the side effects from it
Yes, this is about Elise Lam who was found dead in a giant water tank on the roof of a hotel in Los Angeles. The hotel used to be called “The Cecil” and apparently loads of people have died there, but this case is really creepy and disturbing, because of the CCTV footage that was released. IMO, there was definitely something “off” about the whole thing. How this woman (who seemed to be hiding from something) and ends up on the hotel roof, and then climbs the stairs to the giant water tank and manages to squeeze herself into a really small opening, and then gets in the tank and is only discovered after the hotel residents were complaining about the water tasting “weird” and how it was a funny colour, only to discover the reason is because Elise’s body was decomposing in the water tank...It’s horrific, and no one has the answers..

Thanks @TheJoanCollinsFanClub I've been lurking a bit but trying to take a little break as I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all, if I'm honest, and have been finding solace with family and nature. My dog's legs are practically worn out with all the hiking we've been doing!! The news and social media are unrelentless in making us all feel bad about ourselves and I have grave concerns over how it is affecting all of our mental health.

To add to what you and @Unagi have said, I really do not want any of these conspiracies to be true, I would be overjoyed to find out it's all nonsense, but the sad thing is, there are too many dots that connect up.

As for the livestream, I definitely believe there are chemtrails we just don't know what crap is being absorbed into our bodies. I saw a clip just yesterday of the former head of the CIA admitting they used them. Could it be part of Artificial Intelligence? I'll have a look and see if I can see the comments, I bet it was freaky seeing that come up!
I’m glad you took time out for yourself, sometimes we have to step away and try and be present in the here and now, as it’s all to easy to keep going down endless rabbit holes. I bet your dog has enjoyed all the walks though!!
The livestream comments were so freaky!! I mean Love and Hip Hop is hardly the first place you’d think of to see those kind of comments in the livestream!!
But, after reading them, I started wondering if there was a link between Chemtrails, the covid vaccine, 5G - 7G, and Project Blue Beam... And this person was saying that during lockdown, 5G towers were hidden in church spires..Not sure if this person was in the US, as most comments were from Americans. Still, it’s something to think about, that’s for sure!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.