Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moon one is interesting. I was out one evening during an archaeological dig and it became a full moon. The rest of my colleagues changed behaviour under the light, and were far from drunk (we all stuck to one pint) but became silly and childish singing songs like the lunatics of old. Pure moonlight is something special, but eerie as also drove through a forest in -8c and full moon...now that was awesome. I have always preferred the moon to the sun oddly, so think there is more to it than we know, just not what.
The moon is fascinating. :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Anyone heard the theory that Kim Jong Un has either been dead or ill for months? Comments on the DM suggest that that a body double has been standing in for him, and now he’s apparently made his sister second in command. Hmmmm
Yes, this was rumour doing the rounds at the start of the pandemic. I believe intelligence picked up on it, possibly the CIA? But the the story disappeared. North Korea absolutely fascinates me.

Reactions: 4
Yes, this was rumour doing the rounds at the start of the pandemic. I believe intelligence picked up on it, possibly the CIA? But the the story disappeared. North Korea absolutely fascinates me.
Apparently something about the earlobes gives it away? And his sister is meant to be even worse than him, I’ve seen a photo and she looks evil.

The whole NK situation is awful, I dread to think the actual horrors that go on that we don’t hear about.

I don’t understand why the US or someone can’t just take him out. But then again his people are brainwashed so they would revolt.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I once read that when that regime falls the human rights atrocities discovered will make the Nazis look like Disney characters.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That looks interesting..😳

I’ve always been fascinated by ancient Egypt and the pharaohs, and it would be a dream come true to visit an archeological site there. The santorini volcano is an interesting one, apparently it was so powerful, it was x1000 of the atom bomb in Hiroshima, and basically wiped out a whole civilisation. If you do manage to watch the video I posted, I’d be interested to hear what you think about it.
I'll get round to it soon. There are some that have suggested Howard Carter's find was basically a showpiece and with bits raided from other tombs. The Rosetta Stone always gets my head humming, I saw it at the British Museum and spent over an hour staring at it!

What about art? The prices some go for are crazy amounts. Many say it is essentially money laundering. This is interesting with that regard. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html and https://www.artandobject.com/news/how-money-laundering-works-art-world

Reactions: 2
I once read that when that regime falls the human rights atrocities discovered will make the Nazis look like Disney characters.
Oh my god you weren’t joking, I’ve just googled it and it’s horrific. Google Camp 22 but be warned - they actually still have concentration camps just like the Nazis did, it’s horrible.

How does the rest of the world just sit by and let this happen in this day and age, I don’t understand it? What are they so afraid of, that NK will nuke us all? Do they really believe that they have the weapons and the resources to do that?

Edit - just read about another camp that is used for the descendants of alleged criminals! That’s absolutely shocking, it’s 2020 and this is still going on!

Last edited:
  • Wow
The rest of the world is scared of China. China will protect NK if attacked.

Reactions: 5
Anyone heard the theory that Kim Jong Un has either been dead or ill for months? Comments on the DM suggest that that a body double has been standing in for him, and now he’s apparently made his sister second in command. Hmmmm
Gosh his sister looks evil

Reactions: 2
Why is the rest of the world scared of China? Genuine question just love to learn more info 😊
They have over a billion people, a massive army and military and nuclear weapons and they would use lot if provoked

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah, the “official” reports were saying that Kim had gone in for surgery, and was recovering. Then, it was reported that Kim’s sister was temporarily given power in Kim’s absence. Strangely, the first thing she did, was to blow up a “telecommunications” building, and she was also conducting meetings in respect of buying and increasing North Korea’s military weapons. Then Kim made a come back, and his latest order is for all pet dogs to be handed over to the military police. This is because North Korea are suffering from food shortages...
But, of course, Kim lives (and eats) like a king, and also has a vast wine cellar, yet his own people are starving.
Did you know that every household in North Korea has to have (By Law) a framed photograph of Kim? And most of these poor people are barely surviving
and are living in little more than shacks, but the picture of Kim has to be polished every day (By Law). And the military police regularly check up on residents to make sure that Kim’s picture is dusted and looked after. Never mind that the people are starving and barely living. Kim also encourages neighbours to spy on one another (for financial reasons). And whole families can end up in one of North Korea’s re-education “camps”
I hope that one day Kim will be prosecuted for his severe human rights abuse on his own people.
The man is a horrendous dictator, and should by rights be in prison for ever.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So that’s China, and we have the global elite, Rothschild and Rockerfellas, who is in charge? Who’s scared of who? Who wants the NWO? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The rest of the world is scared of China. China will protect NK if attacked.
That’s no strictly true..

So that’s China, and we have the global elite, Rothschild and Rockerfellas, who is in charge? Who’s scared of who? Who wants the NWO? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unfortunately, there’s not an awful lot we can do about the above, but I always think that forewarned is Forearmed. Follow the money, and alway question things...🤔

Interesting. I heard the reason China would protect NK is because if the regime collapsed thousands of refugees would spill over the border into China and they don’t want to have to deal wit that.

Reactions: 3
They have over a billion people, a massive army and military and nuclear weapons and they would use lot if provoked
The Chinese have admitted that they would lose if a war happened between them and the US. They just do not have the advanced weapons that the US have got. They can’t even produce their new huawei mobile phones because the US has stopped shipping vital components for the phones that China cannot make themselves. The Chinese Communist Party like to pose with their military in order to bully other countries, like the soldiers that have been sent to the Indian border recently. They have no intention of starting any war, because they know they wouldn’t win.

Reactions: 1
Reading all of the above has made me sad and scared, I just don’t understand how it still happens. It’s like the plot of a parody film or something.

I was happy in my little Yorkshire bubble and then I started going down internet rabbit holes about the drugs trade, gangs, unsolved murders, concentration camps etc and now I just feel depressed at the state of the world 😟

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.