Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the men in black and the reptilian ones but they scare the life out of me šŸ¤£ its probably worth noting that i don't like horror films either. I definitely believe were not the only species in the universe and there are other life forms alien to us.

I read the reptilian storys more out of curiosity and for entertainment as im not sure how i feel about them living amongst us disguised as humans, its too much like a plot we see in movies. Perhaps thats the idea though hidden in plain sight and all that. If its true though then I hope I don't ever meet them and live my life blissfully unaware because I would tit myself šŸ˜‚

Still don't stop me searching out them strange videos of people supposedly shape shifting on camera I have no one to blame but myself. I love the royal family are lizard stories šŸ¦Ž. I read once that Justin bieber turned into a lizard at an airport infront of a load of terrified fans. Supposedly it was reported on in some paper then it was taken down and never found again. Theres also that clip of him in court where his eyes change.
Has anyone ever seen that video where elvis supposedly shape shifts on camera? That's a good one. Theres far too many to mention actually so if anyone has some good ones please link so I can have a nose at them šŸ˜Š
god, yeah the men in black ones are so so creepy. same with reptiles, iā€™m relatively okay with horror and some of the extremely gory conspiracies while absolutely heartbreaking, probably wouldnā€™t shock me if true i think iā€™m desensitised. but something about the creepiness of these theories sends shivers down my spine.

thatā€™s mad i vaguely remember something about justin bieber ā€˜turningā€™ on twitter a few years ago and completely forgot about it. guess thatā€™s the next rabbit hole.

I agree that Trump has his ā€œquirksā€ and has made some questionable remarks. But that doesnā€™t make him a child abuser, child trafficker or a satanist. I think saying heā€™s as bad as people who rape children is a stretch (unless thereā€™s any hint that he has?!)

As for his ties to Epstein, it appears that they did move in the same social circles, but as soon as Trump saw what he was, he banned him from one of his clubs. So I donā€™t think him knowing him accounts for much.
i donā€™t think trump is a satanist because i donā€™t know if i believe the abuse occuring is satanic according to actual satanism, but i personally believe the other two are plausible. anyway iā€™m not gonna argue my point, maybe that sounds like a cop out, but itā€™s my second post and i know topics like this are divisive and probably something thatā€™ll never be something everyone agrees on, so i donā€™t wanna push it and cause any drama or upset. only good vibes āœŒ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When I first heard of it, it was over people commenting on the Tom Hanks story that he had been given Greek citizenship (which was later on proved to be ā€œhonoraryā€ ) so Iā€™m happy to know that itā€™s not true. ā˜ŗ
Iā€™m the one who lives in Greece and itā€™s definitely seen as a horrendous crime and sentences are very much in line with the UK, which in my opinion are too short. Iā€™d cut their dick off them make ā€˜em eat it, but I donā€™t suppose thatā€™s very PC šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m the one who lives in Greece and itā€™s definitely seen as a horrendous crime and sentences are very much in line with the UK, which in my opinion are too short. Iā€™d cut their dick off them make ā€˜em eat it, but I donā€™t suppose thatā€™s very PC šŸ˜‰
Oh! I have a place in Cyprus (on the Greek side) but I was pretty shocked when I first heard about the Greek government saying that paedophilia was a disability. Infact, I was disgusted, and thank goodness someone put me right yesterday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh! I have a place in Cyprus (on the Greek side) but I was pretty shocked when I first heard about the Greek government saying that paedophilia was a disability. Infact, I was disgusted, and thank goodness someone put me right yesterday!!
[/QUOTE

I donā€™t think I could live here if it were true šŸ˜±

• Heart
Reactions: 1

China unveils new guided missile weapons system, and a fire burns down a shopping mall in Guangdong Province. Coincidence??...Or, are the Chinese testing their ā€œnewā€ weapons system on its own people??....šŸ¤”

Last edited:
so itā€™s 4:30am and i just got done reading all 3 threads. i really enjoyed it, so thank you to everyone posting.

my opinions:

i defo agree about these horrible weirdo rings and pizzagate & qanon stuff imo is scarily plausible, although i cannot see how trump would be the saviour in the situation, given his ties to epstein, creepy behaviour around his daughter and those old misogynistic comments. trump, biden and hillary seem all as bad as eachother.

in terms of covid-19, thereā€™s defo a virus with relatively low death rate but very contagious, that for sure adds up to the deaths and the pandemic we see. now whether itā€™s naturally occuring or a bioweapon is another story, but itā€™s so new, rapidly spreading and unlike any other coronavirus i canā€™t imagine it being anything but man made.

weirdly enough, i would be fairly eager to get a vaccine even if it is a stupid decision, just out of pure curiousity lol. i honestly donā€™t think microchips would be in the vaccines because weā€™re already using chips that can track us 24/7 at any point to read this thread. plus, why would they implant a chip for free without our consent now, when a couple more years and a good psyop would have a good chunk of society lining up to pay to be chipped voluntarily?

nwo, project bluebeam, etc i have no idea weā€™re just gonna have to wait and see i think.

also, concerts and festivals are very important to lots of people physically, emotionally and spiritually and losing yourself live music in a massive crowd of other humans feeling the exact same thing is honestly meditative and life changing. so, personally in a way, i do pray at concerts and i donā€™t think i could live without it.

i think thatā€™s the main points iā€™ve seen come up recently or throughout the threads, so looping back to the original question on page one, your favourite conspiracies:

my fave absurd/outlandish one is that the moons a hologram. iā€™m not sure i believe in it but itā€™s mad that i cannot physically prove that the moon is real here and now and that it theoretically could just be simulation and i would never know.

the one thatā€™s definitely true so isnā€™t really a theory anymore, is all the damn weirdos.

my personal theory that is actually a widely accepted theory is that the little grey humanoids we call aliens whoā€™s vehicles we call ufos arenā€™t really ā€œaliensā€ but time travelling humans from the future.

the one that spooks me the most is the stories of the men in black

and one of my all time favourites is probably denver international airport. i just canā€™t get past the blatant symbolism in the ā€œartworkā€ everywhere... who the hell would put that in an airport?

also, since weā€™re talking pregnancy bumps, someone already mentioned it on the second thread i think, but what was beyoncĆ©ā€™s folding bump about?
The moon one is interesting. I was out one evening during an archaeological dig and it became a full moon. The rest of my colleagues changed behaviour under the light, and were far from drunk (we all stuck to one pint) but became silly and childish singing songs like the lunatics of old. Pure moonlight is something special, but eerie as also drove through a forest in -8c and full moon...now that was awesome. I have always preferred the moon to the sun oddly, so think there is more to it than we know, just not what.

Reactions: 10
The shopping mall fire is in this video -https://youtu.be/2Lz9RJTmDfk

The moon one is interesting. I was out one evening during an archaeological dig and it became a full moon. The rest of my colleagues changed behaviour under the light, and were far from drunk (we all stuck to one pint) but became silly and childish singing songs like the lunatics of old. Pure moonlight is something special, but eerie as also drove through a forest in -8c and full moon...now that was awesome. I have always preferred the moon to the sun oddly, so think there is more to it than we know, just not what.
Have you ever heard of the theory that the moon is actually a vehicle?? šŸ˜³

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an open mind, question everything, and do your own research..And, can I just say, that Iā€™m loving your posts on here!! ā¤
We have a guest house and we received a message from a guest the other day ā€œcanā€™t wait to get away for a few days your home looks like the perfect place to rest the old grey matter and think about the new world order see you soon šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Another Moon video...šŸ˜‰

We have a guest house and we received a message from a guest the other day ā€œcanā€™t wait to get away for a few days your home looks like the perfect place to rest the old grey matter and think about the new world order see you soon šŸ˜³
I wonder if the guest posts on the conspiracy thread?!!....šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2
The shopping mall fire is in this video -https://youtu.be/2Lz9RJTmDfk

Have you ever heard of the theory that the moon is actually a vehicle?? šŸ˜³
Not come across that one.

The secret history site I frequent links to theories our entire chronology is wrong, events occurred at different times to what we're told. I used to use radiocarbon dating, and always found it a strange way to date things especially as in theory only good to 1950 (here's the reason they give). https://www.radiocarbon.com/carbon-dating-bomb-carbon.htm I knew of the phantom time theory before that, but definitely feels like there is much more we've been lied to about than the 20th and 21st century CT's we talk about.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I bet the guest is @Barb (HeHeHeHeHe!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought it might be you šŸ˜‚
I think we should hold a Tattle Conspiracy Convention at your guest house...Do you do ā€œmates ratesā€...šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Not come across that one.

The secret history site I frequent links to theories our entire chronology is wrong, events occurred at different times to what we're told. I used to use radiocarbon dating, and always found it a strange way to date things especially as in theory only good to 1950 (here's the reason they give). https://www.radiocarbon.com/carbon-dating-bomb-carbon.htm I knew of the phantom time theory before that, but definitely feels like there is much more we've been lied to about than the 20th and 21st century CT's we talk about.
I watched a really interesting documentary the other day that was trying to prove (from a scientific angle) that Moses really did lead the Israelites from Egypt, and that the parting of the Red Sea and the plagues of Egypt actually did happen. Apparently, the original dates were wrong, and everything that did happen was a direct result of the Santorini volcano eruption. I donā€™t usually watch stuff like this, but it was brilliant. I will try and link it here as I think you may be interested in seeing it.

@seaborgium - This is the documentary that I was talking about. Itā€™s really interesting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
C0caine causes gaps to form in teeth

I am 100% behind this. Her Instagram is messed up. You only need to look on there to see she's not in control at all. Her boyfriend is paid to be with Her, she hasn't seen her kids in 18 months. Also, is it even Britney? She has a massive gap in her teeth that wasn't there before

• Wow
C0caine causes gaps to form in teeth

I am 100% behind this. Her Instagram is messed up. You only need to look on there to see she's not in control at all. Her boyfriend is paid to be with Her, she hasn't seen her kids in 18 months. Also, is it even Britney? She has a massive gap in her teeth that wasn't there before
Have you posted on the right thread? šŸ˜³

I think we should hold a Tattle Conspiracy Convention at your guest house...Do you do ā€œmates ratesā€...šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I watched a really interesting documentary the other day that was trying to prove (from a scientific angle) that Moses really did lead the Israelites from Egypt, and that the parting of the Red Sea and the plagues of Egypt actually did happen. Apparently, the original dates were wrong, and everything that did happen was a direct result of the Santorini volcano eruption. I donā€™t usually watch stuff like this, but it was brilliant. I will try and link it here as I think you may be interested in seeing it.

@seaborgium - This is the documentary that I was talking about. Itā€™s really interesting.
Thanks very much :D. I know many claim Santorini is Atlantis, but not 100% sold on it myself. I knew an archaeologist in the NE of England, and she found many things off the coast, showing the coastline had changed.

Egypt is a curious place as I did work in Near Eastern archaeology for a bit, Cyprus to Iraq basically, but Egypt has always been on its own and held is much regard. Even as a child I found it curious.

Not a great TV lover, but I watched episode one of 'African Renaissance: When Art Meets Power' focusing on Ethiopia, and it looks to be very interesting culturally and historically, learnt much more than I knew about the country.

• Heart
Trailer for a show coming in septermber! (From amazon)

That looks interesting..šŸ˜³

Thanks very much :D. I know many claim Santorini is Atlantis, but not 100% sold on it myself. I knew an archaeologist in the NE of England, and she found many things off the coast, showing the coastline had changed.

Egypt is a curious place as I did work in Near Eastern archaeology for a bit, Cyprus to Iraq basically, but Egypt has always been on its own and held is much regard. Even as a child I found it curious.

Not a great TV lover, but I watched episode one of 'African Renaissance: When Art Meets Power' focusing on Ethiopia, and it looks to be very interesting culturally and historically, learnt much more than I knew about the country.
Iā€™ve always been fascinated by ancient Egypt and the pharaohs, and it would be a dream come true to visit an archeological site there. The santorini volcano is an interesting one, apparently it was so powerful, it was x1000 of the atom bomb in Hiroshima, and basically wiped out a whole civilisation. If you do manage to watch the video I posted, Iā€™d be interested to hear what you think about it.

Last edited:
Anyone heard the theory that Kim Jong Un has either been dead or ill for months? Comments on the DM suggest that that a body double has been standing in for him, and now heā€™s apparently made his sister second in command. Hmmmm

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.