Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting. I heard the reason China would protect NK is because if the regime collapsed thousands of refugees would spill over the border into China and they don’t want to have to deal wit that.
They wouldn’t take refugees!! Look at what happened recently in Harbin, which borders Russia. Basically, Putin expelled hundreds of Chinese nationals from Russia over coronavirus fears, but the thing is, China didn’t want them back, so these poor people were living in tents on the border, unable to go back to their own country!! They also threw out black Africans, as they were “supposed” to all be carrying the virus!! (Even though the virus was made in a lab in Wuhan!!). And what about the Muslims and Christians who are put into re-education camps. (As the CCP do not recognise any religion). Not to mention China’s awful record of human rights abuses, and forced organ harvesting!!

Where have they admitted that? I wouldn’t like to start a war with them.

Reading all of the above has made me sad and scared, I just don’t understand how it still happens. It’s like the plot of a parody film or something.

I was happy in my little Yorkshire bubble and then I started going down internet rabbit holes about the drugs trade, gangs, unsolved murders, concentration camps etc and now I just feel depressed at the state of the world 😟
I agree that some of the subjects we discuss on here are potentially triggers, and, I think a little warning before posting is a good idea. However, you are literally not allowed to sensor or stop people from posting whatever “conspiracy” theories that they want to (as the mods will step in).
But, I don’t think anyone on here would want to see you getting upset...I hope you feel better soon 😘❤

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The moon one is interesting. I was out one evening during an archaeological dig and it became a full moon. The rest of my colleagues changed behaviour under the light, and were far from drunk (we all stuck to one pint) but became silly and childish singing songs like the lunatics of old. Pure moonlight is something special, but eerie as also drove through a forest in -8c and full moon...now that was awesome. I have always preferred the moon to the sun oddly, so think there is more to it than we know, just not what.
the moon is incredible, i’m not an expert but i’m pretty sure this could have some spiritual explanations according to some eastern or pagan religions. lunar energy is *chefs kiss* imo

Reading all of the above has made me sad and scared, I just don’t understand how it still happens. It’s like the plot of a parody film or something.

I was happy in my little Yorkshire bubble and then I started going down internet rabbit holes about the drugs trade, gangs, unsolved murders, concentration camps etc and now I just feel depressed at the state of the world 😟

it’s okay. no one could tell you that the world is perfect and everything is hunky dory because we both know that’s not true, but we do know both extremes of goodness, beauty and happiness AND darkness, suffering and corruption exists, and it’s up to us to either be consumed by the darkness and negativity or look into it, arm ourselves with knowledge then focus on the good while fighting for what’s right. remember not everything necessarily 100% true, we are only looking in from the outside and it’s easy to come to the darkest conclusion. the truth could be far better or worse than what we know, and imo as humans we are prone to believing things are darker and worse than they almost as a pessimistic safety mechanism. please look after your mental health, feel the sadness you feel if you need to, but it’s okay to focus on more positive things. a lot of this we cannot change so if it’s hurting you personally, it’s a waste to put too much energy into it. there’s no shame in taking a break, focusing on ‘happier’ conspiracies or going back to your yorkshire bubble and only worrying about the things that effect you or those around you personally. and remember there is so much beauty in the world too, nature, altruism, family, friends, laughter, the sky at night assuming it’s not a hologram, and more. you’re not alone in these feelings either by the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We have a guest house and we received a message from a guest the other day “can’t wait to get away for a few days your home looks like the perfect place to rest the old grey matter and think about the new world order see you soon 😳
was his booking name W Gates 😂

They have over a billion people, a massive army and military and nuclear weapons and they would use lot if provoked
also have deadly viruses they can release. and no one has retaliated

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In other news, completely unrelated, I won't be posting next week as I'm away. *ahem*
I’m going to miss the eye rolls (although I’m sure I’ll be getting them from “cough” other posters) 😉
Wherever you’re going, I hope you have a really lovely time, and we’ll all be waiting for you to come back on here..😘💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 2
When the rumours were on the news that Kim Jong Un had died it took ages well days even if I remember correctly to confirm that he was actually still alive. I couldn't understand why it took so long to find out if it was true or not. Why was that does anyone know?

When the rumours were on the news that Kim Jong Un had died it took ages well days even if I remember correctly to confirm that he was actually still alive. I couldn't understand why it took so long to find out if it was true or not. Why was that does anyone know?
I think he was comatose for a long time and they weren't sure if he would survive ,but they wouldn't have let their people know he was near death incase it caused civil unrest ..

Reactions: 3
I think he was comatose for a long time and they weren't sure if he would survive ,but they wouldn't have let their people know he was near death incase it caused civil unrest ..
Ah I see thank you now that makes sense.

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub you never fail to amaze me with every subject that comes up you have two or three links waiting to roll out you are like the Queen of conspiracys 😆

@hellamegan Ive always been led to believe that a full moon can affect people's moods and behaviours. I thought that's where the idea of werewolfs came from. Or maybe its the other way round and thats why people believe it. But the word lunatic is said to mean 'of the moon' in Latin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Trailer for a show coming in septermber! (From amazon)

This looks like a remake with tweaks of a classic which showed on channel 4 over 5 years ago. The British one was amazing. It might still be on the 4 app for streaming? Did anyone else see it?

Trailer for a show coming in septermber! (From amazon)

Didn’t anyone watch the original version of this, Utopia on channel 4?

It was cancelled after two series, I believe because it was too close to the truth, of how easy it is for the general public to be manipulated by the government.

Don’t want to post too much about it because spoilers but it’s basically about population control.

Would highly recommend people to seek out the original, I’ve watched it about 4 or 5 times because it’s so fascinating.

ETA: I don’t think it’s about available on all4 or any streaming services for free, I’ve got it on DVD which you can probably pick up on amazon or eBay.

I’m seeing more and more benefit to having things on physical media lately with the retrospective editing and airbrushing if not outright deletion of things online these days!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah I see thank you now that makes sense.

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub you never fail to amaze me with every subject that comes up you have two or three links waiting to roll out you are like the Queen of conspiracys 😆

@hellamegan Ive always been led to believe that a full moon can affect people's moods and behaviours. I thought that's where the idea of werewolfs came from. Or maybe its the other way round and thats why people believe it. But the word lunatic is said to mean 'of the moon' in Latin.
Yes, Latin for moon is luna. However, I'm wondering what energy it is giving out to create these strange behaviours, having witnessed it in my colleagues. I seem however to be immune to it, and gaze in wonder. Pure moonlight without cloud or streetlight though is extremely strange to experience.

I live not far from where Dolly the Sheep was cloned. Always were rumours and doing strange things out there even before that. I often thought a sheep was chosen on purpose as an inner joke as to the first animal they announced they had successfully cloned (don't think it was but that's another matter). It's also close to Roslin, and Rosslyn Chapel that was mentioned in the Da Vinci Code, there is something there but not sure what. I know probes were put down with cameras years ago, but was said to show nothing. There is also this The Twelve Apostles near by (where I did a rescue dig) and a beautiful sword was found covered in mason marks. The sword and dig were banned from public knowledge, we were banned from telling the media anything about it. I read the write up of the dig a few years ago, but no mention of the sword. https://canmore.org.uk/site/65647/the-twelve-apostles

ETA yes I watched the Channel 4 version of Utopia. I think some shows do hide the truth among fiction. Steven Moffat's Doctor Who and Sherlock I felt gave hints at things, where as the new one is full of agendas that want to be pushed on us.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the kind words @Reetpateet 😘
This documentary about North Korea might be of interest..

• Heart
Yes, Latin for moon is luna. However, I'm wondering what energy it is giving out to create these strange behaviours, having witnessed it in my colleagues. I seem however to be immune to it, and gaze in wonder. Pure moonlight without cloud or streetlight though is extremely strange to experience.

I live not far from where Dolly the Sheep was cloned. Always were rumours and doing strange things out there even before that. I often thought a sheep was chosen on purpose as an inner joke as to the first animal they announced they had successfully cloned (don't think it was but that's another matter). It's also close to Roslin, and Rosslyn Chapel that was mentioned in the Da Vinci Code, there is something there but not sure what. I know probes were put down with cameras years ago, but was said to show nothing. There is also this The Twelve Apostles near by (where I did a rescue dig) and a beautiful sword was found covered in mason marks. The sword and dig were banned from public knowledge, we were banned from telling the media anything about it. I read the write up of the dig a few years ago, but no mention of the sword. https://canmore.org.uk/site/65647/the-twelve-apostles

ETA yes I watched the Channel 4 version of Utopia. I think some shows do hide the truth among fiction. Steven Moffat's Doctor Who and Sherlock I felt gave hints at things, where as the new one is full of agendas that want to be pushed on us.
That sounds amazing how very strange but it just goes to show you how these things are censored if you weren't allowed to tell the media about your findings there imagine what else gets hidden! I'm assuming you take photos when you find these things or is that forbidden too?. If not how do they make sure you don't share these images too.
Like you say the probes showed nothing.. but judging by what we're talking about then we wouldn't get told anyway.

He had better stay alive,his younger sister is power hungry and even worse than he is.

Has anyone heard the story of Issac Kappy? He was an actor who decided to go public with what he saw going on in Hollywood. A few days after making this video, he conveniently “committed suicide”....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone heard the story of Issac Kappy? He was an actor who decided to go public with what he saw going on in Hollywood. A few days after making this video, he conveniently “committed suicide”....
Yes I’ve watched a few Issac Kappy videos, he even warned us he would be killed and said he is not suicidal

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That sounds amazing how very strange but it just goes to show you how these things are censored if you weren't allowed to tell the media about your findings there imagine what else gets hidden! I'm assuming you take photos when you find these things or is that forbidden too?. If not how do they make sure you don't share these images too.
Like you say the probes showed nothing.. but judging by what we're talking about then we wouldn't get told anyway.
We had Radio Scotland snooping by. Ironically the original phone call was a report that 'someone has found Jesus' head'! We take photos of the site for context and findings in context. This was back in 2005/6 so none of us had a phone with a camera that could have snuck it up on social media. I was on a temporary contract, everyone knows everyone, so word would get round not to employ someone. One dig I was on - 3/4 were married or in relationships, and all but two of us had relationships/affairs on the dig (out of 18 staff). I no longer work in archaeology, but probably make you sign something or be in your contract these days.

• Wow
Isaac Kappy was murdered shortly after the video where he exposed Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg and others of child abuse, he said that Kurt Cobain was killed over what he found out, and that Kanye West and Dave Chapelle knew what was going on, and that Kanye was also going to “Expose” people and then was bundled off to a psychiatric hospital, and since then he’s been “discredited” so therefore people won’t believe him. He also mentioned Jimmy Saville, and the former head of the BBC, who was himself involved, but then managed to get a job as the editor of the New York Times. Operation Mockingbird was referenced, as was MK Ultra, and the high priestess herself - Marina Abrovomic, who I have posted about several times on here. Another interesting thing that he mentioned was YouTube are promoting videos that are aimed at young children, and these videos are designed to alter the way that young children process information. I know there was a hashtag #Elsa - something, that was banned on twitter, and Facebook and YouTube. And, sadly, this poor guy was murdered a few days after posting this, but “they” said it was “suicide”...🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
We had Radio Scotland snooping by. Ironically the original phone call was a report that 'someone has found Jesus' head'! We take photos of the site for context and findings in context. This was back in 2005/6 so none of us had a phone with a camera that could have snuck it up on social media. I was on a temporary contract, everyone knows everyone, so word would get round not to employ someone. One dig I was on - 3/4 were married or in relationships, and all but two of us had relationships/affairs on the dig (out of 18 staff). I no longer work in archaeology, but probably make you sign something or be in your contract these days.
Bloody hell better than Eastenders that 😂

@TheJoanCollinsFanClub yes Elsa gate! I've come across a peppa pig video myself a few years back similar thing. I naively thought kids you tube would be safer 🙈

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.