Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s because religion is something that the “cabal” are discouraging, as it brings communities together, and priests, rabbis etc are important people to these communities, so if religion is being discouraged, people will eventually look elsewhere for guidance, and that’s what the “cabal” want. People that have no direction, and are frightened for their future are easier to control. If you get rid of religion and the beliefs of some people, then you are in a better position to start to indoctrinate your views on society.
Radicalize you mean ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think most people are now aware that Bill Gates needs to be questioned over his philanthropic endeavours. He has, over the years, built up a huge following and has slowly moved away from software creation into "health" and is now promoting various "health" projects. I think that change in direction is where most people have a problem, having no formal qualifications in medicine but he now styles himself as a leading health expert.

Also the way he talks about catastrophic events whilst smirking and laughing, and predicting future events with great accuracy makes many suspect that his motives may be deeply harmful to humanity. This reeks of problem/reaction/solution.

Not forgetting that he has been on video suggesting that "normalcy only returns when we've largely vaccinated the entire global population". He said, he likes to call this current situation, 'Pandemic 1'.

Should we be concerned how all these people are linked? Bill Gates, Epstein, Maxwell, the Clintons, the Obamas, Soros etc, now we've just had Tom Hanks and Joe Biden having a televised zoom chat. The huge amount of wealth and influence this group of people have over the population is staggering. Is it fair that they almost have a monopoly of thought in the MSM and social media?
My husband and I were watching the news a few weeks ago. They were talking about Covid and had a scientist and Bill Gates on... They spent more time talking to Gates about Covid/health/science than to the actual scientist. My husband and I were like "wtf since when has he been a medical expert. He is a tech nerd."

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My husband and I were watching the news a few weeks ago. They were talking about Covid and had a scientist and Bill Gates on... They spent more time talking to Gates about Covid/health/science than to the actual scientist. My husband and I were like "wtf since when has he been a medical expert. He is a tech nerd."
Did you see the new “Plandemic” video that was posted on here yesterday? It’s a real eye opener in regards to Bill Gates (and others). You won’t regret watching it trust me!!

Reactions: 6
Did you see the new “Plandemic” video that was posted on here yesterday? It’s a real eye opener in regards to Bill Gates (and others). You won’t regret watching it trust me!!
I didn't but will watch it. Do you know what creeps me out about Gates? Just two years ago or so he was creating hysteria in the media about how soon there would be a huge pandemic that would change the world and a vaccine would be needed. I was also watching a Coronavirus series on Netflix and he popped up on it too. He seems to be every where.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How many concerts or performances do you pray at 🙏📿
At least 80% of these I can remember were opened & closed with prayer when I was at school. I just asked a friend who is a deputy head who says nearly everything in her school is / was the same. Our schools are back already and she says they are still doing prayers 4 times a day but in classroom rather than at assembly and the prayer room / oratory is limited. So quite a big change already but a lot of parents still keeping kids off so numbers are already less, making distancing easier. Will be interesting to see how it plays out along these lines.

Reactions: 4
He probably doesn't post on Twitter because he just gets loads of pizzagaters attacking him.
he posts pretty bland stuff on insta but turns off comments.
Tbf if people were screeching weirdo at me when ever I tweeted I’d probably ‘abandon’ my account too. Especially on Twitter where people are relentless and probably wouldn’t believe any statements of denial anyway and just pile on further. Just seems like a losing battle to me regardless (I’m on the fence over the whole Tom Hanks thing personally).

Reactions: 3
so it’s 4:30am and i just got done reading all 3 threads. i really enjoyed it, so thank you to everyone posting.

my opinions:

i defo agree about these horrible pedalo rings and pizzagate & qanon stuff imo is scarily plausible, although i cannot see how trump would be the saviour in the situation, given his ties to epstein, creepy behaviour around his daughter and those old misogynistic comments. trump, biden and hillary seem all as bad as eachother.

in terms of covid-19, there’s defo a virus with relatively low death rate but very contagious, that for sure adds up to the deaths and the pandemic we see. now whether it’s naturally occuring or a bioweapon is another story, but it’s so new, rapidly spreading and unlike any other coronavirus i can’t imagine it being anything but man made.

weirdly enough, i would be fairly eager to get a vaccine even if it is a stupid decision, just out of pure curiousity lol. i honestly don’t think microchips would be in the vaccines because we’re already using chips that can track us 24/7 at any point to read this thread. plus, why would they implant a chip for free without our consent now, when a couple more years and a good psyop would have a good chunk of society lining up to pay to be chipped voluntarily?

nwo, project bluebeam, etc i have no idea we’re just gonna have to wait and see i think.

also, concerts and festivals are very important to lots of people physically, emotionally and spiritually and losing yourself live music in a massive crowd of other humans feeling the exact same thing is honestly meditative and life changing. so, personally in a way, i do pray at concerts and i don’t think i could live without it.

i think that’s the main points i’ve seen come up recently or throughout the threads, so looping back to the original question on page one, your favourite conspiracies:

my fave absurd/outlandish one is that the moons a hologram. i’m not sure i believe in it but it’s mad that i cannot physically prove that the moon is real here and now and that it theoretically could just be simulation and i would never know.

the one that’s definitely true so isn’t really a theory anymore, is all the damn pedos.

my personal theory that is actually a widely accepted theory is that the little grey humanoids we call aliens who’s vehicles we call ufos aren’t really “aliens” but time travelling humans from the future.

the one that spooks me the most is the stories of the men in black

and one of my all time favourites is probably denver international airport. i just can’t get past the blatant symbolism in the “artwork” everywhere... who the hell would put that in an airport?

also, since we’re talking pregnancy bumps, someone already mentioned it on the second thread i think, but what was beyoncé’s folding bump about?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Absolutely!! I think we are slowly being introduced to our “new normal” like wearing face masks and being encouraged to spy on and report our neighbours for “breaking the rules”. We are being told that working from home is a good thing, so as a society we are loosing our connections with our friends and families, and are encouraged to use Zoom or Skype (so they can spy on our social media even more). And the last one to go will be religion...(All the better for project blue beam and the fake messiah to “save us”)...👽
ETA: Isn’t “Zoom” owned by a Chinese Company?
But working from home does exactly the opposite for most people, rather than spend all day with colleagues I don't like I can now be at home with my family and no commute means I can eat dinner with them and have more free time with them. It's a much better work life balance.

And yes zoom was used in the early days but now people can meet up I don't see people using it at all.

sorry I know these are minor points but sometimes I just don't see the logic in what people are saying on here at all.

Reactions: 7
so it’s 4:30am and i just got done reading all 3 threads. i really enjoyed it, so thank you to everyone posting.

my opinions:

i defo agree about these horrible weirdo rings and pizzagate & qanon stuff imo is scarily plausible, although i cannot see how trump would be the saviour in the situation, given his ties to epstein, creepy behaviour around his daughter and those old misogynistic comments. trump, biden and hillary seem all as bad as eachother.

in terms of covid-19, there’s defo a virus with relatively low death rate but very contagious, that for sure adds up to the deaths and the pandemic we see. now whether it’s naturally occuring or a bioweapon is another story, but it’s so new, rapidly spreading and unlike any other coronavirus i can’t imagine it being anything but man made.

weirdly enough, i would be fairly eager to get a vaccine even if it is a stupid decision, just out of pure curiousity lol. i honestly don’t think microchips would be in the vaccines because we’re already using chips that can track us 24/7 at any point to read this thread. plus, why would they implant a chip for free without our consent now, when a couple more years and a good psyop would have a good chunk of society lining up to pay to be chipped voluntarily?

nwo, project bluebeam, etc i have no idea we’re just gonna have to wait and see i think.

also, concerts and festivals are very important to lots of people physically, emotionally and spiritually and losing yourself live music in a massive crowd of other humans feeling the exact same thing is honestly meditative and life changing. so, personally in a way, i do pray at concerts and i don’t think i could live without it.

i think that’s the main points i’ve seen come up recently or throughout the threads, so looping back to the original question on page one, your favourite conspiracies:

my fave absurd/outlandish one is that the moons a hologram. i’m not sure i believe in it but it’s mad that i cannot physically prove that the moon is real here and now and that it theoretically could just be simulation and i would never know.

the one that’s definitely true so isn’t really a theory anymore, is all the damn weirdos.

my personal theory that is actually a widely accepted theory is that the little grey humanoids we call aliens who’s vehicles we call ufos aren’t really “aliens” but time travelling humans from the future.

the one that spooks me the most is the stories of the men in black

and one of my all time favourites is probably denver international airport. i just can’t get past the blatant symbolism in the “artwork” everywhere... who the hell would put that in an airport?

also, since we’re talking pregnancy bumps, someone already mentioned it on the second thread i think, but what was beyoncé’s folding bump about?
I love the men in black and the reptilian ones but they scare the life out of me 🤣 its probably worth noting that i don't like horror films either. I definitely believe were not the only species in the universe and there are other life forms alien to us.

I read the reptilian storys more out of curiosity and for entertainment as im not sure how i feel about them living amongst us disguised as humans, its too much like a plot we see in movies. Perhaps thats the idea though hidden in plain sight and all that. If its true though then I hope I don't ever meet them and live my life blissfully unaware because I would tit myself 😂

Still don't stop me searching out them strange videos of people supposedly shape shifting on camera I have no one to blame but myself. I love the royal family are lizard stories 🦎. I read once that Justin bieber turned into a lizard at an airport infront of a load of terrified fans. Supposedly it was reported on in some paper then it was taken down and never found again. Theres also that clip of him in court where his eyes change.
Has anyone ever seen that video where elvis supposedly shape shifts on camera? That's a good one. Theres far too many to mention actually so if anyone has some good ones please link so I can have a nose at them 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5

my opinions:

i defo agree about these horrible weirdo rings and pizzagate & qanon stuff imo is scarily plausible, although i cannot see how trump would be the saviour in the situation, given his ties to epstein, creepy behaviour around his daughter and those old misogynistic comments. trump, biden and hillary seem all as bad as eachother.
I agree that Trump has his “quirks” and has made some questionable remarks. But that doesn’t make him a child abuser, child trafficker or a satanist. I think saying he’s as bad as people who rape children is a stretch (unless there’s any hint that he has?!)

As for his ties to Epstein, it appears that they did move in the same social circles, but as soon as Trump saw what he was, he banned him from one of his clubs. So I don’t think him knowing him accounts for much.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Here’s an tired big video that has dropped over the last couple of days.....

Reactions: 3
But working from home does exactly the opposite for most people, rather than spend all day with colleagues I don't like I can now be at home with my family and no commute means I can eat dinner with them and have more free time with them. It's a much better work life balance.

And yes zoom was used in the early days but now people can meet up I don't see people using it at all.

sorry I know these are minor points but sometimes I just don't see the logic in what people are saying on here at all.
I’m so glad that you are making the best of your time working from home, but there are many many people for whom the office environment provides structure, and these people miss the built in social interaction that working from an office provides.
And what about the poor souls who may live on their own? Or the people who have lost their jobs?
In my opinion, people that are divided, frightened, socially isolated, and without structure, are more easily manipulated...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.